DRM Entertainment Reviews

32 | Lake Bluff, IL

32 Reviews for DRM Entertainment

Ashleigh · Married on 08/03/2013

Dan did the DJ entertainment for our back yard wedding. He did an awesome job keeping people entertained and dancing. He played everything we asked him to. He coordinated with photographer and caterer to make sure everyone was on the same page. We really felt like we got a good deal having Dan DJ our wedding. Even leading up to the wedding he stayed in touch with us to make sure if we had questions we had them answered. I would recommend Dan for any event. My brother and his fiance liked his services so much they are thinking about using him for their February wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Dan was an awesome DJ! I couldn't even imagine having a different DJ on my special night. Dan was extremely flexible and so organized. He got everything that we needed so quickly. DRM entertainment had everyone dancing the entire night and a great time was had by all. Dan made our special night that much more special! Thank you so much Dan!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

tony · Married on 06/08/2013

Dan is the consummate professional DJ. When we shopped around for a DJ for our wedding, we were referred to DRM Entertainment by several friends and acquaintances. Dan was very friendly, responsive and accommodating to our requests, which really put us at ease. He played great music and there was no hint of 'cheesiness'. We recommend most highly DRM Entertainment for weddings or any occasion.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Dan was very responsive and listened to exactly what we wanted for our small wedding. He asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood and continuously reassured us he would make our reception fun. His event planning form online was very easy to use. His equipment and lighting was top notch and everyone danced the night away and had sooo much fun! He was on time and did a great job! Would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Mike · Married on 10/27/2012

We heard multiple guests say: "We've never seen so many people dance at a wedding!" and this was not coincidence. Dan provided awesome music and set the tone for a perfect night. He was also ultra responsive when my Wife and I would ask question prior to the wedding. What a great experience we had with DRM and Dan is truly a great guy!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Andrew · Married on 06/23/2012

Incredibly accommodating. Played any kind of music we requested and had his own tracks that fit right in with the flow of the party. Had an astounding amount of music. DJ also had a light setup and great sounding speakers.

Sent on 06/25/2012

PJ · Married on 06/16/2012

Dan was awesome! He was very well organized, prompt, professional and really reasonably priced. He did a great job, and we would 100% recommend him to anyone. He played all of our song requests, and kept people on the dance floor. He will work to accommodate any of your requests, and he worked very well with all of our other vendors.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2011

Brian was amazing! He made it so easy for me to pick the songs I wanted. The online account let me pick songs and make changes when it wad convenient for me. It was a pleasure to work with someone who truly cared about making my husband and I happy.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2010

Fabulous! So many comments about how great the music was at the reception!
    Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Love the must plays and do not play opportunity. They played all the songs I loved at our wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

DRM Entertainment was fantastic! Dan was our DJ and he was amazing and so flexible. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Lake County Area.

Sent on 10/04/2010

Brendan · Married on 09/04/2010

Dan from DRM entertainment most certainly goes overboard to help in more ways than just a normal DJ. He helped my wife and I from the timimg of the wedding to the Photographer. We will be looking forward to using DRM and recommending them to our friends and family in the future. Thanks Dan you may our day very special.
    THe Jones, Evanston Illinois.

Sent on 05/06/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2010

I hired DRM Entertainment to Dj my wedding, and, honestly without Dan there, I think the whole day would have fallen apart! He helped make sure everything ran smooth, not just the music, he helped keep everything going! Where the reception site failed, Dan stepped up and made sure no one noticed! He played all the songs I asked for and left out the ones we didn't want to here. The dance floor was packed all night, so much so, that Dan offered to stay late and keep playing! I am trying to figure out more parties that I can hire them for. DRM did an AMAZING job:)

Sent on 09/02/2010

Kate · Married on 07/30/2010

Dan provided great work and was great to work with. He was very responsive and knowledgeable about music. Our guests really enjoyed the music that was played. Listen to him when he says he can read the crowd and knows what to play. We picked a lot of songs we wanted played, but also felt comfortable with letting him deviate from our choices as needed. The wedding music was a success!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Sheilah · Married on 06/26/2010

We used DRM's DJ services for our wedding in June, 2010 and were very happy with our decision. We worked with Dan on the initial planning and he was very friendly and helpful. They provided us with an online planning program where we could specify all of the details for the reception (bridal party introductions, first dance song, play/do not play lists, etc.) Bryan was our DJ and he did a great job! He was very professional & accomodated all of our requests. We also had DRM put together a photo slideshow that we played at the wedding and we received a copy of it to keep. We would highly recommend DRM and Bryan to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2010

Jane/Jim · Married on 06/05/2010

DRM was fantastic. We met with literally 1 DJ, they were responsive and had a great price. We figured, a DJ is a DJ, if you guide them with what you want, right? Well, DRM did an amazing job and never needed guidance outside of a simple email. Everyone had so much fun dancing the night away, the pictures don't lie.

Thanks DRM!

Jane and Jim

Sent on 06/15/2010

Adam · Married on 05/30/2010

DRM Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations.
    Our DJ took it upon himself to coordinate all of the events of the evening. He also made sure our photographer was in place to capture all of these events.
    We found out who our dj would be early on and they were always quick to respond to any emails. When other wedding details got in the way of selecting our music they even sent a reminder to make sure it was done on time.

Sent on 02/27/2011

Amy · Married on 10/09/2009

Dan did an excellent job DJing at our Wedding!!! Everyone commented on how much fun they had dancing!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Donnalyn · Married on 09/05/2009

I would recommend this company. They were very friendly, attentive, great music selection very professional and fun! There was never a time when the dance floor was empty! I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Danny!!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Cheryl · Married on 08/23/2009

Dan from DRM did a fantastic job as DJ for my wedding. From the start, his communication and follow-up was great. The services provided were INCREDIBLY reasonable in comparison to other service providers. Dan is a very personable guy and I really enjoyed working with him -- I also appreciate the "direction" he provided me the day of the wedding!! I highly recommend DRM Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2009

P · Married on 08/08/2009

Between my wedding, and all my wife's friends, we have been to 8 weddings in the past 18 months. Maybe I am biased, but DRM Entertainment provided the best overall night.

Sent on 08/21/2009

curt · Married on 05/16/2009

My wife and I both thought Dan did a great job. We were very happy with the outcome and would recommend his company to everybody!

Sent on 08/22/2009

Just a really great experience. The owner Dan was sincere and helpful. I had never hired a DJ before and knowing that this was for my wedding made it exceptionally important. Luckily, their experience made things a breeze. Our DJ even blocked a weird guest from making a long speech, so that was the icing on the cake.

Strongly recommend DRM for your events!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Anne · Married on 07/22/2011

Dan was a great DJ and owner of his company. Dan was very energetic, willing to work with us, how he works, provide suggestions, discuss differences in the way he does his work. Dan finds extreme importance in pleasing those that he is working for. We have greatly appreciated a copy of the music played during our cocktail hour. Not only did we miss cockail hour, but these were some of the best songs that represent who we are as a couple.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Julia · Married on 07/09/2011

Very professional and accommodating =)

Sent on 07/17/2011

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2011

Dan did a great job! Would highly recommend his services to anyone seeking a flexible DJ who knows how to mix great party music with personally selected songs. He handled being an MC perfectly and we had a great wedding with very few hitches. Thanks again Dan!

Sent on 05/29/2011