Drew Zavala Photography Reviews

Drew Zavala Photography 3
Drew Zavala Photography 4
Drew Zavala Photography 5

Crystal · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrew and Jackie are an amazing photography team. This husband and wife duo exceeded our expectations since the beginning from talking one on one about what we wanted for our photos, to our engament photos, to finally our wedding day. My husband and I have never felt so comfortable and excited about taking photos until we worked with Andrew and Jackie. They are seriously a wonderfully couple that want you to look your best and get the best shots possible. Andrew is easy to talk to and is always open to new ideas for photo shoots and Jackie is the sweetest person who will always try to make you look your best in every shot. By the way Jackie is the ninja of photos because when you are focused on Andrew, Jackie is taking snippets on the side and they come out great! I loved loved loved working with these two, this duo is who you need for your photos.

Drew Zavala Photography 6
    Drew Zavala Photography 7
    Drew Zavala Photography 8
  • Y

Yanderi · Married on 09/01/2018

Andrew and Jackie did a wonderful Job from our Engagement pictures to Our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. They are a great team that makes you feel very comfortable in every photo session. After my ceremony I had a few doves that came out of a basket and one dove whent straight to Andrew (sorry about that) eventhought that happend he didn't loose focus and managed to capture great shots!! Andrew will send you a few shot that gets you excited to see your gallery! Thankyou to the best duo for capturing Amazing moments! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Photographer for their special occasion. Once again thankyou. =)

Chuyita · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding day was Aug 11th...Andrew and Jackie did a great job my husband and I were very impressed how they capture every min of our ceremony and our reception celebration. We really recommend them!! THANK YOU JAKIE AND ANDREW for making our day more wonderful!! :)

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Andrew and Jackie made this experience as smooth as possible. We absolutely loved the quality of our photos. Andrew and Jackie made us feel very comfortable during our shots and knew exactly what would work for us. I definitely recommend these 2.

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

Can’t wait for the next photo shoot with you guys

Monse · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing is short when describing the work of Andrew and his wife. We were so fortunate to have them shoot our wedding. They both made our day so special by capturing all the moments dear to our hearts. Thank you so much for not only your work but for making our wedding party and guest feel so comfortable. Five stars falls short when the speaking about the quality of A to Z Photography. Definitely recommend=)

Esther · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing results, friendly and down to earth professionals. Understood our budget, gave us guidance throughout our special day. I recomend A to Z Photography 100%!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/21/2017

Our photographer quit on us two weeks or so before our wedding & Andrew was SO helpful! He already answered almost all questions we had before we even asked him and he was very professional the whole time! He did not string us along as to when we would receive our photos & when we did receive them, they were absolutely beautiful. He captured everything I had dreamed of and was really easy to work with. I highly recommend him and I believe he is perfectly priced for what you receive!

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2017

I highly recommend A to Z Photography. We actually used them for winery events, not a wedding, but I think the circumstances are similar. Andrew and his wife Jacky are incredible professional, reliable, and talented photographers. They knew exactly what we were looking for with very minimal instruction. We loved the variety of different types of shots that they took and the fast turn-around time was awesome and allowed us to share the photos on social media in a timely manner. The website link they sent for downloading the photos was also very user-friendly. We have used A to Z for two different events now, have them booked for a third, and hope to work with them many more times in the future!

David · Married on 05/06/2017

Andrew and his wife were absolutely awesome! The pictures came out Amazing! They were very friendly, personable and professional. They exceeded expectations. You will be thrilled if you hire them.

DeJa · Married on 09/26/2015

It was really great working with Drew and his wife Jacky. They make you feel comfortable and at ease when it comes to posing, which does not come easy for my husband and I lol I'm in love with the photos they captured at my anniversary party. Hire them!!! You won't regret it!!!

Drew Zavala Photography 9