Dress 2 Impress Reviews

148 | Linwood, NJ

148 Reviews for Dress 2 Impress

Shannon · Getting married on 02/11/2022

Wonderful and stress-free

Beni and Violeta made my dress buying experience wonderful!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Thank you, Shannon, for your kind word! We had an amazing time helping you find your dream dress! Thank you for choosing our service and boutique! Love, Violet & Beni!

Steph T. · Getting married on 10/29/2021

Wedding dress

Dress2 impress made me feel like an absolute princess from start to finish. I went in not expecting to find a dress and left with dress of my dreams. They made me feel like family and celebrated once i said yes! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Stephanie, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to us! Thank you for choosing our services and boutique! Welcome to our bridal family! We can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Beni & Violet!

Katie Y. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing! Fantastic Experience

They really made the experience finding my wedding dress so special. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to help me find my dress, veil, and some accessories and all for a lower total cost than a previous place for wanted just for the dress. Overall absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to return to get my grooms suit and my mother’s mother of the bride dress. 1000% recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Katie, thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to us! Thank you for choosing our service and boutique! We can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet!

Allison R. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

I said yes to the dress!!

If you want wedding professionals - this is the place to go! Violet and Beni went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams. Nothing compares to the attention to detail and the level of comfort they made me feel! Absolutely love my wedding dress, couldn't have found it without their help!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Dear Allison,
    thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to us! We are so happy that you found your dream wedding dress! We can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet & Beni.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie F. · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Dress 2 impress was amazing! They were so helpful and made the process so fun and exciting. They took every element that I wanted in a dress and were able to find me the perfect dress (in my budget too!!). I could not have had a better experience! Definitely make an appointment!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your feedback! We had a great time helping you find your dream dress! Love, Violet!
  • Nina

Nina H. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing, fun and professional

Staff was not only professional but extremely fun also. Lots of good conversation an stories. Tons of beautiful dresses an accessories!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Nina, thank you so much for your feedback and review! We had a great time helping you find the perfect dress! We can't wait to see your wedding pictures this fall! Love, Violet & Team!

Andrea · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Best Experience Ever

The difference in working with Violeta compared to other vendors is like night and day, I would give Violeta a 10+++++ for her knowledge, customer service and expertise. I feel lucky to have met such an amazing designer in Linwood NJ. She is THEE BEST!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Thank you Andrea for your feedback and positive 5-star review! You simply made Violet's day! Love, Beni & D2I Team!

Abigail V. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

My wonderful experience at Dress 2 Impress.

I had the most wonderful experience at Dress 2 Impress! They were so helpful and really made me feel special. Due to the circumstances with Covid they honored all the guidelines and it was still a wonderful experience:) I cannot wait to go back and try my dress on again!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Abigail, thank you so much for your kind words! We had an amazing time helping you find the perfect dress for your dream wedding! Your family was so supportive and sweet! We can not wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet & Beni!

Samantha H. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Great time and great dress

Had a great time at this store.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you for your 5-star review! We enjoyed helping you find the perfect wedding dress, and now we can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet!

Nicole · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing customer service

They were able to get me the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you for your 5-star review! We had a great time helping you find the perfect wedding dress! Love, Violet!
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing

The entire entire experience was just so perfect! Everyone there is so supportive and helpful and they really listen to what you want for a Dream dress and make it a reality. There are no words that can fully encapsulate how truly amazing the entire experience felt. I loved every second and look forward to bringing everyone back to receive the same love and care when we look for bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Andrea, thank you so much for your 5-star review! We love you girl! Now we can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet!

Nichole E. · Married on 02/12/2021

Spot On and Under Budget

I told them the style of dress I liked, I even picked out like 5 dresses, but it was the one that they pulled for me that I said yes to, and it was even under budget!! I have had an obsession with the Allure dresses and they had such beautiful selection to choose from. Highly recommend

Sent on 09/07/2019

Dress 2 Impress's reply:

Dear Nichole, thank you so much for your 5-star review! It means the world to us! Thank you very much for putting trust in us, and thank you for choosing #1 bridal boutique in South Jersey! We love your dress and can't wait to see your wedding pictures! Love, Violet!
  • Riley

Riley S. · Married on 10/14/2020

In love and can't wait

I was so nervous to start the adventure of looking for my wedding dress, violet and a coworker of hers helped me look and by all odds I found MY dress and it didn't need altered or hemmed! I couldn't believe it! I will definitely recommend this amazing dress shop to anyone who wants a relaxed and fun experience!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 09/25/2020

Patti is amazing

I am at Patti at a bridal show and she was absolutely amazing

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/21/2020

Dream Come True!

Amazing staff and very knowledgeable. Took all the time to accommodate me with all the styles I loved. Encouraged me to try the dresses I loved back on, which helped me with the final decision. The atmosphere and ambience of the room truly helps provide you with the feeling of your wedding day. They even adjust the lighting to view your dress in all lighting. Extremely professional and reasonably priced. In addition they provided a discount for accessories and bridesmaids dresses. You will feel welcome and comfortable while finding the dress of your dreams.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela R. · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I can not say enough good things about my experience at Dress2impress! I had the pleasure of having Patty and OMG she is the sweetest most helpful person ever!! This was my first time ever trying on bridal gowns and Patty knew exactly what I was looking for and exactly what would look good on me! I couldn’t have had a better experience ,Patty and the staff at dress2impress made myself and my family feel like part of their family! I would recommend them to everyone I know and I will be back for any dress I will ever need again!! Thank you Patty for making my dress shopping experience absolutely amazing and one I will never ever forget!!! I said yes to the dress at Dress2impress!!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Irene

Irene T. · Married on 10/26/2019

Needed the perfect dress fast!!!

Sarah was awesome! She listened to my needs/desires for the dress I wanted, respected the budget, and made the day I found the perfect dress very special! The dress was so perfect for me that I was able to take it home that day with no alterations needed! The entire Dress2Impress team was great and I highly recommend going there if you're in need of a gown and are in the Atlantic City area!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Janae

Janae C. · Married on 10/18/2019

Yes to the Dress!

This was an awesome experience. The staff members are pleasant and compassionate! Very friendly and good at what they do! They made today a special day for me and my family! 💞💞

Sent on 10/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

They welcomed me like family and helped me find my perfect dress.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Perla

Perla · Married on 09/22/2019

I said yes to the dress!!!

I had a wonderful experience finding the perfect dress for my big day. Karen was amazing and knew her stuff,super helpful! I highly recommend Dress 2 impress to any bride to be.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2019

Serious, hilarious, sentimental

My experience at Dress 2 Impress was wonderful. Patty was my consultant and she had a great sense of humor with a hint of sentimental which made our experience and finding a dress something I’ll never forget!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Anne M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Said YES to my dress

Violet, Karen and Benny were all amazing. Karen helped me find my dress with individual service. Her knowledge was outstanding and she helped me stay in my price range. Violet's input on what to expect with alterations was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for a dress for their special day.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Juliann H. · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding Experience!

My daughter and I went in search of her wedding dress and met with Patty. From the moment we walked in, Patty was warm and wonderful. She immediately put us at ease. She took my daughter's hand and promised to help her find
    "her dress." To me, she promised to stay within my budget. She did both while making us all laugh and enjoy the daylights out of the experience.

We tried on 13 dresses...each one better than the last! I couldn't believe how many lovely dresses were in our price range! Each dress had a photo of the dress on the outside and the price clearly listed on the tag. We were encouraged to look through the dresses. Patty also suggested dresses and helped us find dresses that that matched my daughter's ideals. She deftly picked out dresses that all looked fabulous on her!

This shop only deals with one bride at a time so we had this magical room filled with bridal gowns to ourselves. We never felt rushed, and Patty definitely gave us a memorable experience. I can't thank her enough!

True to her word, Patty helped us find the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sierra H. · Married on 08/24/2019

Found a Dress, Had a Fantastic Time!

My stylist Patti was absolutely wonderful. I had had a bad experience the week before my appointment with a chain bridal store, and was not feeling optimistic about bridal gown appointments due to that experience, but Patti made the appointment a positive experience from the get go. She made my entire party (which included my future mother-in-law and 1 year old niece) feel relaxed and welcome. Every dress she pulled for me was perfect for my body type and looked beautiful. I ended up selecting the perfect dress during my appointment. I couldn't be more impressed with Dress 2 Impress!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen C. · Married on 06/07/2019

Patty is awesome!

Wonderful :) so excited!
    Within my budget, works with my wedding style, a pop of uniqueness - all thanks to Patty!

Sent on 12/21/2018