Dress 2 Impress Reviews

135 Reviews for Dress 2 Impress

• Andrea

Andrea · Getting married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing

The entire entire experience was just so perfect! Everyone there is so supportive and helpful and they really listen to what you want for a Dream dress and make it a reality. There are no words that can fully encapsulate how truly amazing the entire experience felt. I loved every second and look forward to bringing everyone back to receive the same love and care when we look for bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 01/26/2020

nichole edison · Getting married on 02/12/2021

Spot On and Under Budget

I told them the style of dress I liked, I even picked out like 5 dresses, but it was the one that they pulled for me that I said yes to, and it was even under budget!! I have had an obsession with the Allure dresses and they had such beautiful selection to choose from. Highly recommend

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Dream Come True!

Amazing staff and very knowledgeable. Took all the time to accommodate me with all the styles I loved. Encouraged me to try the dresses I loved back on, which helped me with the final decision. The atmosphere and ambience of the room truly helps provide you with the feeling of your wedding day. They even adjust the lighting to view your dress in all lighting. Extremely professional and reasonably priced. In addition they provided a discount for accessories and bridesmaids dresses. You will feel welcome and comfortable while finding the dress of your dreams.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Carrasquillo · Getting married on 04/26/2020

Patti is amazing

I am at Patti at a bridal show and she was absolutely amazing

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Russo · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I can not say enough good things about my experience at Dress2impress! I had the pleasure of having Patty and OMG she is the sweetest most helpful person ever!! This was my first time ever trying on bridal gowns and Patty knew exactly what I was looking for and exactly what would look good on me! I couldn’t have had a better experience ,Patty and the staff at dress2impress made myself and my family feel like part of their family! I would recommend them to everyone I know and I will be back for any dress I will ever need again!! Thank you Patty for making my dress shopping experience absolutely amazing and one I will never ever forget!!! I said yes to the dress at Dress2impress!!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Irene

Irene Thomas · Married on 10/26/2019

Needed the perfect dress fast!!!

Sarah was awesome! She listened to my needs/desires for the dress I wanted, respected the budget, and made the day I found the perfect dress very special! The dress was so perfect for me that I was able to take it home that day with no alterations needed! The entire Dress2Impress team was great and I highly recommend going there if you're in need of a gown and are in the Atlantic City area!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Janae

Janae Chafin · Married on 10/18/2019

Yes to the Dress!

This was an awesome experience. The staff members are pleasant and compassionate! Very friendly and good at what they do! They made today a special day for me and my family! 💞💞

Sent on 10/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

They welcomed me like family and helped me find my perfect dress.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Perla

Perla · Married on 09/22/2019

I said yes to the dress!!!

I had a wonderful experience finding the perfect dress for my big day. Karen was amazing and knew her stuff,super helpful! I highly recommend Dress 2 impress to any bride to be.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2019

Serious, hilarious, sentimental

My experience at Dress 2 Impress was wonderful. Patty was my consultant and she had a great sense of humor with a hint of sentimental which made our experience and finding a dress something I’ll never forget!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Anne Marie Dibenedetto · Married on 09/14/2019

Said YES to my dress

Violet, Karen and Benny were all amazing. Karen helped me find my dress with individual service. Her knowledge was outstanding and she helped me stay in my price range. Violet's input on what to expect with alterations was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for a dress for their special day.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Juliann Hanson · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding Experience!

My daughter and I went in search of her wedding dress and met with Patty. From the moment we walked in, Patty was warm and wonderful. She immediately put us at ease. She took my daughter's hand and promised to help her find
    "her dress." To me, she promised to stay within my budget. She did both while making us all laugh and enjoy the daylights out of the experience.

We tried on 13 dresses...each one better than the last! I couldn't believe how many lovely dresses were in our price range! Each dress had a photo of the dress on the outside and the price clearly listed on the tag. We were encouraged to look through the dresses. Patty also suggested dresses and helped us find dresses that that matched my daughter's ideals. She deftly picked out dresses that all looked fabulous on her!

This shop only deals with one bride at a time so we had this magical room filled with bridal gowns to ourselves. We never felt rushed, and Patty definitely gave us a memorable experience. I can't thank her enough!

True to her word, Patty helped us find the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sierra Hanson · Married on 08/24/2019

Found a Dress, Had a Fantastic Time!

My stylist Patti was absolutely wonderful. I had had a bad experience the week before my appointment with a chain bridal store, and was not feeling optimistic about bridal gown appointments due to that experience, but Patti made the appointment a positive experience from the get go. She made my entire party (which included my future mother-in-law and 1 year old niece) feel relaxed and welcome. Every dress she pulled for me was perfect for my body type and looked beautiful. I ended up selecting the perfect dress during my appointment. I couldn't be more impressed with Dress 2 Impress!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Correa · Married on 06/07/2019

Patty is awesome!

Wonderful :) so excited!
    Within my budget, works with my wedding style, a pop of uniqueness - all thanks to Patty!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Shaquan · Married on 06/02/2019

I already knew what dress I wanted so I called ahead and made sure that they had it. Scheduled my appointment and when I got there, the dress was already out and waiting for me. The ladies were so wonderful in helping me see my vision with the dress and the veil so I said yes right there! The shop is so cute and personal. I just knew that they weren’t going to try to sell me on something that I didn’t want. And with the odd details of my wedding, they are being so accommodating and it’s so appreciated. I got a bottle of champagne and a cute keepsake out of the too!! Would DEFINITELY recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Heather · Married on 05/31/2019

Genuine and Professional

Karen and Violet were wonderful! I was truly unsure about finding a dress and certainly didn’t think I would feel so good about it and from the moment I walked in, Karen was so genuine and encouraging. She cared about my feedback of what I tried on to find the perfect dress and wasn’t going to stop until she found it. And I loved that Violet gave me honest professional opinions and she is just so sweet that you can’t not love her! I’m so happy I booked an appointment with them and even happier that they were part of my “yes to the dress” moment.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Great experience from start to finish! The staff is like family.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Latasha · Married on 03/16/2019

I went to Dress 2 Impress on Super Bowl Sunday and said Yes to the dress! The staff was so professional and accommodating. Before I and my bridal party arrived, the staff had already started pulling dress that they thought I would like and to my surprise my dress was in the number of dresses that was pulled. They're very patient and aim to please. Thank you ladies for making me feel beautiful, special, and important!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Twarowski · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Dress

I can’t say enough great things about Dress 2 Impress and all of their staff! As soon as I walked into their store I felt welcomed and couldn’t wait to start trying on wedding dresses! They have an amazing and unique collection that any bride would he overjoyed to choose from.

They were so hospitable, friendly, knowledgable and were able to answer all of my questions about my dress and everything that came after. I also put my trust in them to handle my dress alterations and they were perfect!

From the first time I tried my dress on until the end of my wedding night, I received SO MANY compliments on my dress and inquires about who I bought it from. My wedding day would not have been quite the same without this dress. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a unique yet personable experience, to give Dress 2 Impress a visit and you’re certain to walk out with the dress of your dreams, I know I did :)

Thank you again to Patty and the entire team!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Tracy · Married on 01/12/2019

I purchased my wedding dress at dress 2 Impress this past weekend.. Patty was great. She helped me chose the perfect dress! We had a champagne toast afterwards.. Everyone at this shop is very nice and helpful.. they have a lasrge selection of wedding dress at great prices.. thank you for an amazing day!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/31/2018

Amazing experience with Patty and Violet. After first stopping into a different bridal shop and having a terrible experience, these women did everything it took to make this dress shopping experience the most memorable one. I could not have asked for anything better. Patty told me the second I walked in that she would find me the dress of my dreams and she DID. Thank you both so much.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ronny-Lynn · Married on 10/14/2018

I could not be happier with my service and the beautiful dress that I picked. I honestly knew I had to find my dress here because I was extremely impressed with their quality of service. A+ and I give them a 10 because they deserve more than a 5. They are better then great they are the best.

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

They were so personable and amazing!

I loved getting my dress here!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Everyone was very helpful and patient. They really care about you and what you are looking for. I went to other bridal boutiques and none of them came close to their amazing service and selection of dresses.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Rory · Married on 09/29/2018

I came in to look for my dress and I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but I wasn’t comfortable in the styles I tried. My consultant Patty convinced me to try on a dress that I did not want to try on because it “wasn’t my style”....I cried when I saw myself in the mirror and knew she had found the “one”. Patty was excellent and is great at what she does! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/07/2018