Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique Reviews

116 | Linwood, NJ

116 Reviews for Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique

116 Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 10/05/2019

They welcomed me like family and helped me find my perfect dress.

Shaquan · Getting married on 06/02/2019

I already knew what dress I wanted so I called ahead and made sure that they had it. Scheduled my appointment and when I got there, the dress was already out and waiting for me. The ladies were so wonderful in helping me see my vision with the dress and the veil so I said yes right there! The shop is so cute and personal. I just knew that they weren’t going to try to sell me on something that I didn’t want. And with the odd details of my wedding, they are being so accommodating and it’s so appreciated. I got a bottle of champagne and a cute keepsake out of the too!! Would DEFINITELY recommend.

Ashley · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Great experience from start to finish! The staff is like family.

Latasha · Getting married on 03/16/2019

I went to Dress 2 Impress on Super Bowl Sunday and said Yes to the dress! The staff was so professional and accommodating. Before I and my bridal party arrived, the staff had already started pulling dress that they thought I would like and to my surprise my dress was in the number of dresses that was pulled. They're very patient and aim to please. Thank you ladies for making me feel beautiful, special, and important!

Tracy · Getting married on 01/12/2019

I purchased my wedding dress at dress 2 Impress this past weekend.. Patty was great. She helped me chose the perfect dress! We had a champagne toast afterwards.. Everyone at this shop is very nice and helpful.. they have a lasrge selection of wedding dress at great prices.. thank you for an amazing day!!

Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique 1
    Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique 2
    Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique 3

Crystal · Getting married on 10/31/2018

Amazing experience with Patty and Violet. After first stopping into a different bridal shop and having a terrible experience, these women did everything it took to make this dress shopping experience the most memorable one. I could not have asked for anything better. Patty told me the second I walked in that she would find me the dress of my dreams and she DID. Thank you both so much.

Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique 4
    Dress 2 Impress - Bridal & Formal Boutique 5

Ronny-Lynn · Married on 10/14/2018

I could not be happier with my service and the beautiful dress that I picked. I honestly knew I had to find my dress here because I was extremely impressed with their quality of service. A+ and I give them a 10 because they deserve more than a 5. They are better then great they are the best.

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Everyone was very helpful and patient. They really care about you and what you are looking for. I went to other bridal boutiques and none of them came close to their amazing service and selection of dresses.

Rory · Married on 09/29/2018

I came in to look for my dress and I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but I wasn’t comfortable in the styles I tried. My consultant Patty convinced me to try on a dress that I did not want to try on because it “wasn’t my style”....I cried when I saw myself in the mirror and knew she had found the “one”. Patty was excellent and is great at what she does! I would recommend her to any bride!

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2018

When it was time to find my wedding dress I knew that this was the place to go. My mom had used Dress 2 Impress for her dress for my brother's wedding and we knew how amazing Violet was and I knew this was the place for me. I went in for my appointment and worked with Patty and Violet to find the perfect dress. Before trying anything on we talked about what I was looking for as well as things that I wanted to accentuate or hide on my body. I tried on about 6 dresses and in the end found one that I loved and didn't want to take off! Once I found my dress Violet brought out champagne and had me make a wish for my wedding day and ring the bell. It was such a touching moment. Violet did all the alterations once my dress came in and I could not be happier with the way my dress fit on my wedding day! My mom also found her dress for my wedding and Violet again did an amazing job making sure the fit was absolutely perfect. She even took some lace from the bottom of my moms dress and added a panel across the bust. She did such a great job that you would never know it was added after. Everyone at the shop is so nice and you can see how much they enjoy working with their customers. I cannot recommend this place enough!!

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

I hadn't planned to buy my dress down the shore. I'd gotten engaged in the summer and decided to do some fun dress shopping instead of stressing over bands and venues. I'd initially found a beautiful dress, but decided to wait and let my family see it before I purchased the gown. I set up an appointment for my family to come in 2 weeks. In the meantime I'd traveled home to PA and tried on a few more gowns. When they called to confirm my appointment, I told them I'd like to see some gowns similar to what I'd liked in PA. I spent some time telling them what I liked and sent them some pictures of other gowns. They were even able to change my appointment from Friday to Saturday of Labor Day weekend near the shore.

I have to tell you. ..the women at Dress 2 Impress truly heard me. When I arrived with my "entorage" they told me they had a "surprise" for me. That appointment required me putting on ONLY 4 gowns. All of which were beautiful. But the "surprise" was truly the one that was slenderizing AND made me look regal... exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much!

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Before looking elsewhere, come to Dress 2 Impress! Violeta and her amazing team will make you feel like part of the family. This was my first time trying on dresses, and it ended up being the only place I needed to go. From the moment my mom and I walked in the door, we were treated with nothing but courtesy and professionalism. I had a silhouette and neckline in mind, and a budget, but let Melissa (my sales girl) know that I was open to trying many different options. Every dress I tried was beautiful, and I was finding that the dresses I was liking more were very far from what I thought I had wanted. After trying 10-15 dresses, my mother pulled one more while I was changing. As Melissa zipped up the back, she and I were discussing how this probably would be a "No" because it was a deep-v neckline and my fiance had requested nothing very low cut. However, she finished fastening the back as my mother opened the dressing room door and my mom gasped with delight. I walked out into the room, stepped up in front of the mirror and realized why none of the other dresses had been right. This dress was *my* dress. By this time I was the only bride left upstairs and the other sales women were busy putting away unwanted dresses and tidying up the room for the next bride that would be coming in. But every single one of them gasped just as my mother did, and all came over to comment on just how perfect this dress was for me. And they were right! I am beyond elated to say that we bought the dress, and have already been back to start looking for bridesmaid dresses. I wish I could thank everyone at Dress 2 Impress, you made my dress shopping day so magical and peaceful, I know that no where else would have made this day as special as you all did.

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

There are so many decisions that have to be made when planning a wedding...but when looking for a dress, look no further than Dress 2 Impress! When one of my best friends went dress shopping for her wedding dress, she brought all of her bridesmaids with her to Dress 2 Impress and I was so blown away with how much time they spent with her and how accommodating they were and how special they made us all feel that I knew I had to shop there when I was looking for my dress. When I looked, I brought my mom, my sister, my best friend and my 92 year old grandmother. The wedding dresses are all upstairs, but because my grandmom couldn’t get up the steps, they brought the dresses downstairs to the dressing rooms down there to allow my grandmom to be a part of the process, which was a huge deal to me. They treated my whole family like queens and helped me choose the perfect gown within my budget that fit my body type and made me feel like a princess. Violet was absolutely incredible when it came to altering the dress to ensure it fit perfectly. She was quick and efficient and made everything so easy for me. My gown was perfect on the day of! I cannot say enough good things about Dress 2 Impress. Sally, Violet and the girls will make you feel like family! Look no further!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff is very personable and very helpful in helping you pick the perfect dress. Violeta (Owner) and Patty (dress assistant) was the best ever. As soon as you walk through the front door, you are welcomed with open arms. Their dresses are clean and well maintained. You get to choose from an array of dresses. I tried on 3 dresses, but had many to choose from and I said "Yes To The Dress". You will not be disappointed. Make an appointment and let them assist you in picking your dress.

Tracy · Married on 06/02/2018

I had visited numerous bridal shops prior to going to Dress 2 Impress, the one on one attention that I received was immaculate, needless to say I found my dress that day.

Marleen · Married on 05/25/2018

I couldn't be happier that I found my dream dress here with these wonderful people! After taking a walk in and looking at some of their dresses I was warm heartedly offered an appointment for the following week. They immediately picked up on my style and had some of the perfect dresses already pulled for me when I arrived for my appointment. I had nothing short of the best experience here. They really know what they're doing even down to the accessories! Overall the owner and her partners are so sweet, down to earth, extremely helpful and they sincerely care! We popped a bottle of champagne, shed some tears, and lots of hugs and kisses to celebrate our accomplishment in finding the dress for my big day! I would recommend Dress 2 Impress Bridal Botique for any Bride to be!

Steph · Married on 05/05/2018

After trying on dresses from bridal boutiques in my area but not finding 'my dress' I started searching online for something that had everything I was looking for. I found the La Sposa line from Pronovias and fell in love! The hard part was finding somewhere that had this line. I found Dress 2 Impress and from the moment Karen picked up the phone the experience was absolutely incredible! She was able to get in the specific dress I was looking to try on. During my appointment Karen took so much time with me and it was the best experience I had by far in any dress shop I've visited!

I cannot recommend Dress 2 Impress enough -- their entire team is so incredibly helpful and makes you feel right at home! Even if you're not from the area, it's worth taking the drive to go there!

• Z

Zia · Married on 03/31/2018

I am originally from New Jersey but live in Los Angeles now, and I'd gone to several places in LA looking for a dress, but nothing spoke to me (and most everything was way over priced). I was going to be in town visiting my Mom for her birthday and decided to try a local bridal shop, without much expectation other than to hopefully get more ideas. I called Dress 2 Impress and made my appointment with Patty. When my Mom and I arrived for our appointment a few days later (and on my Mom's birthday) I was nervous but not overly optimistic I'd find anything. Patty greeted us with the most bubbly personality and immediately sprung into action trying to figure out what my style preferences were. She pulled dresses, I pulled dresses, and my mom pulled one or two. Patty was funny, patient, kind, but most of all HONEST! If something didn't look good she didn't try to convince me otherwise, she wanted the sale (because that's their business) but I honestly felt she wanted me to love a dress more than she just wanted to sell me a dress. The first dress I tried on I liked, the 2nd I loved, but the 3rd dress made me feel like the most beautiful bride to be, EVER!! It was perfect...we kept trying on more dresses but Mom and Patty both just keep acknowledging that everything else paled in comparison to the 3rd dress and that I truly looked so happy in that gown. Patty also helped me find the cathedral veil that was perfect for my dress and even though she didn't have it in her shop, she made a call and was able to get it for me without any hassle. And just like that my NJ Bridal excursion turned into me "Saying Yes to the Dress!" and toasting with champagne with Patty and the staff at Dress 2 Impress. And the best news is that my dress was several thousand dollars under my original budget...with Patty's help, we came, we saw, we conquered, and we SAVED!!!! I can't express how thankful I am for Patty and the team at Dress 2 Impress. NJ didn't disappoint!

Candace · Married on 11/11/2017

I would ABSOLUTELY come here again or recommend strongly for anyone else to come here for any formal occasion! I was never rushed, was made to feel special and the center of attention as I chose my wedding gown! I could not have been happier and more comfortable with the staff who made everything so accommodating! I was able to take my time with my gown, and then proceed downstairs where my mother and sister could try on dresses for themselves! Still not rushed and the most pleasant and accommodating staff I have ever come across! I am so so pleased with them and cannot wait to go back for my fitting and bring my girls for their dresses as well!!

Gerry · Married on 11/04/2017

Patty made my experience absolutely amazing and memorable! She went out of her way to assess my needs and help me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Dress 2 impress created a wonderful experience for me. Most planning is stressful but they made it easy to pick out a dress! They have many dresses to choose from and are very patient and accommodating. After trying a few dresses on and picking out pieces of what I liked, they picked the final dress that I rang the bell too!

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2017

I went to dress 2 impress after reading reviews on line. I had gone to davids bridal to try on styles of dresses and was very unhappy with the quality so started looking into dress shops with good ratings. Dress 2 impress deserves the 5 star ratings that it's given. The ladies make you feel so happy. The don't pressure you into making a purchase and if you don't love the dress they do not let you settle they want you to be in love with your dress. The quality of the dresses are amazing. And I'm so happy I decided to buy my dress threw this shop

Janelle · Married on 10/22/2017

There are a million decisions you will make as a bride. When it comes to considering Dress 2 Impress- the answer is GO....RIGHT NOW...SERIOUSLY, STOP READING AND GET IN THE CAR....5 Stars are not nearly enough for how ecstatic I am with my experience with Dress 2 Impress. I came to their store yesterday with my mother to have some fun and get some ideas. I ended up putting on a dress.....we all cried....champagne was popped.....hugs were shared and I thought all was done. Problem was, it was so far outside of the idea I came in with that when the sparkles settled, I began having reservations. I called Ice this morning expressing how distraught I had ended up feeling and he was not only understanding of where I was coming from.... but so incredibly warm and accommodating with allowing me to schedule another appointment to come back in and discuss some options. I worked with the whole team but Patty and Violet were my go to gals over the past 2 days. They were nothing short of amazing to work with!They took my suggestions and effortlessly floated through their selection to find dresses that I could try on to be my "perfect fit" along with some of their own recommendations. I am beyond humbled and grateful that I chose Dress 2 Impress. They never once made me feel like the pain in the neck Bride that I am, they are incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating and just an absolute pleasure to work with all around. I love these ladies and am proud to write about my incredible experience with my new extended family!!! :)

Shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

I had an amazing experience at Dress 2 Impress. Patty truly made me feel comfortable during the entire process. She listened, was extremely attentive, and patient. She made the process fun too! I highly recommend looking here for your dress!