Travelwell Company by Jenna DeNard Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Hanna Married on 06/18/2016
    I would recommend Jenna to anyone I knew who was wanting to go on any kind of trip. We were specifically asking for help in planning our honeymoon. And, we didn't want to do the typical all inclusive Carribean type trip. She was absolutely wonderful with booking our hotel in Savannah. I trust her to help us with every trip we take for the rest of our lives.
    Sam Married on 05/14/2016
    Jenna made booking our honeymoon soooo easy!!! She was so great to work with, and she was super flexible with my work hours. I recommend her to all of my friends and family! She was also able to get us a huge discount on Black Friday weekend!
    Jack Married on 03/05/2016
    There truly isn’t anyone else that I will ever use for my vacation travel needs. Jenna is a professional miracle worker and honestly has her clients’ best interest in mind. She is a wonderful person and has now become a great friend! I wish there was a way to give her more than just 5 stars!
    Kerry Married on 08/21/2015
    Our experience with Jenna was one of a kind. Not only was she helpful, knowledgeable, and professional but she was extremely patient whether we had questions or were just indecisive in our choice of destination. She truly wants all of her clients to have the trip of a lifetime. We experienced the trip of a lifetime and it was because Jenna made awesome recommendations and planned it all so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I will never again plan a trip without using Jenna's service because she is definitely a five star service provider. She made all our honeymoon dreams come true and we look forward to helping us plan our next trip of a lifetime!
    Tera Married on 01/31/2015
    My husband and I had never traveled outside of the US and when looking for honeymoon spots and what to do we were completely stumped. When Jenna contacted us we were so relieved. She did all of the leg work on planning our trip, had great options for us that we could choose from and we even received VIP access during our travel that she had set up. Our trip went so smoothly due to all of her hard work and communication with us. We were completely spoiled!!! We will always use Dreamy Destinations by Jenna for any trip.