Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events Reviews

11 | Dallas, GA

11 Reviews for Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events

Jennifer · event on: 12/19/2015

Maren did beautiful work on my parents' 50th Anniversary party invitations. Carefully matched the ink she used to the invite and the stamps my mother had selected and turned the project around in 2 days so the invitations got out on time! She is an amazing and creative craftsmen!

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • User5635844 · event on: 10/17/2015

I loved the style of my holiday party invitations. They were designed perfectly within my specifications and exactly what I wanted. They were reasonably priced and the turnaround was very fast. I definitely will be doing business with her again.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Jennifer · event on: 02/17/2014

Marry handmade my baby shower invitation and made it for the theme to perfection. She is beyond creative and such a fun person to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/05/2013

Excellent service from Dreamweaver Calligraphy. Addressed all of my daughters wedding invitations and did the seating chart. Beautiful work with many compliments. Highly recommend Maren. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2014

My experience with Dreamweaver Calligraphy far exceeded my expectations in every way. The calligraphy is absolutely the most beautiful I have ever seen, and the customer service is far and beyond outstanding. Working with Maren of Dreamweaver Calligraphy was a delight, and I highly recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

ali · Married on 04/28/2012

amazing job on our invitations! Beautiful calligraphy! A lot of our guest still have the envelopes a year later! Will definately recommend to all friends and family for years to come!

Even kept a few extra in case i needed andy last minute invitations done (i did!) so helpful!

great work - must use her services for your wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Kristi · Married on 03/30/2012

I would normally never give anyone 5 out of 5 stars in all categories but Dreamweaver Calligraphy was easy to work with, extremely fast turn around time, and the calligraphy was absolutely beautiful! The calligraphy gave my invitations a special touch and I received many compliments on how elegant it looked. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Amy · Married on 10/04/2008

By far the best calligraphy I have ever seen. Over half the guests commented on the beautiful calligraphy! Unique and worth the money!

Sent on 10/28/2008

Tracy · Married on 04/19/2008

She was wonderful and VERY Talented! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2008
  • F

Stephanie · Married on 04/11/2008

Maren has an unbelievable talent as a calligrapher. We ordered our invitations through Encore Fine Stationary and then I hired DreamWeaver to do the calligraphy. We had about 100 invitations which she finished in less than a week and matched the font from the invitation perfectly. You have to see it to believe it. We had a couple of re-dos and additions which she had completed and mailed to me the next day. Your guests will definitely know this is a special event when they receive an invitation addressed with Maren's calligraphy.

Sent on 07/29/2008

I had Dreamweaver Calligraphy do my table tent cards and they looked absolutely beautiful. The table tent cards really added an extra touch to the wedding, and it was really appreciated by my guests and beautifully captured by the photographer as well.

Sent on 03/24/2013