Dreamscape Photography, LLC Reviews

Dreamscape Photography, LLC 3
Dreamscape Photography, LLC 4
Dreamscape Photography, LLC 5

Donna Fitzgibbons · Married on 10/27/2019

Helped with way more than I was expecting!!

Nicole and Mike saved the day!!! My wedding day started with my day of coordinator calling and saying she was sick and couldn’t make it!! I was freaking out!!! I knew that Dreamscape Photography had been working on a timeline with her, so I called them to ask what to do. Nicole was super and she assured me things would still run smooth. Both Nicole and Mike pulled double duties, taking photos and making sure the day flowed perfectly. I can’t thank them enough!! Not only did I get amazing pictures, but my day was perfect!!!

Hey Donna!!

You are too cute! Thank you very much for the awesome words!! We were just doing what we could for you guys!! ❤️ Everything was beautiful!! Hope to see you both again in the near future 🤩

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing work from amazing people

I can’t even begin to express how amazing Nicole and Mike are. They have an amazing eye for capturing special moments, candid shots, and all of the traditional photos that one would expect with a wedding. They are both so much fun, so easy to work with and they took all of my ideas and needs and turned them into something 100x better than I had even imagined. The quality of their photos is so stunning as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Ah! 😍 Thank you Morgan! You guys were so much fun!! I’m so glad that you all loved the photos and that the rain held off just enough til after photos 🤩 Your wedding was beautiful and you guys made our job easy!! Thanks again for the review!! We LOVE that we get to do this for a living!! 🎉

Tracy McDonald · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional & Fun

Dreamscape Photography was recommended to us by multiple friends and we couldn't be happier with the results! Nicole & Mike were amazing, professional and fun! We have so many wonderful pictures to remind us of our special day and to share with family and friends.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Hey Tracy!! Thank you so much for the review 🤩 So glad you loved your photos!! Your wedding was sooo full of fun and love!! Such a perfect day! Thank you for the pleasure of allowing us to be a part!

Danielle Meyer · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t be happier !!!

We couldn’t be happier in choosing Dreamscape Photography to capture such a special day in our lives. Not only are they a true pleasure to work with, Mike and Nicole stopped at nothing to make sure we have the most incredible pictures to look back on forever and executed our vision more than we could have ever imagined. Their dedication, organization, and knowledge went above and beyond and we are forever grateful! Seriously, 5 starts is not enough!!

Danielle!

That was so sweet! Thank you times a million for that nice review! We were so happy to be a part of your big day! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture all of the love and fun that went down that day!! 😍 Hope your honeymoon that you planned forever was as amazing as it sounded!!! 🥳🎉

Melissa Diaz · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

They were amazing! Super friendly people who went out of their way for us!!! We loved our pictures, and couldn't be happier with how our wedding day went. Thank you Nicole and Mike. You both exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Melissa,

We are sooo glad you loved your photos and experience! You both are so cute together and we are lucky to have witnessed your beautiful vows to each other! 😍 Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate it a lot!! It helps us get to do what we absolutely love doing!! 🤩

Patty Wright · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!!!

Nicole and Mike were fantastic to work with! From our engagement shoot and wedding day, they make you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. We loved everything! Our wedding pictures make me smile every time I look at them. Also, Nicole did a killer job on our wedding album! It’s seriously perfect!! If you are looking for your wedding photographer, just hire Dreamscape. You won’t regret it! I know I didn’t!!

Patty,

We are both so glad you are still smiling at your pictures!! You both were great 🤩🤩 We really appreciate your kind words! We are pretty dang lucky to get to do what we love and meet some really cool people along the way!! ❤️

Shannon G. · Married on 04/05/2019

So much fun!

Nicole and Mike were so much fun to work with, and honestly you can just tell they love their job from the vibes they put out!! We were so happy with our experience from the beginning to the end. They were always available for questions I had even before our wedding! The photos came out even better than I had imagined! Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Shannon!

Thank you so much for your sweet review! You guys were so awesome and your wedding was just perfect! It makes my heart happy you loved your photos! It’s why we do what we do 🤩😍

Barbara · Married on 03/23/2019

100% Recommended!

Nicole and Mike were amazing! They captured every magical moment at my wedding. I loved that they had my back the entire night, no matter what I needed. They were both so good at directing family and friends during the group photo sessions so we didn’t miss too much of our reception. I would 100% recommend Dreamscape to anyone looking for talented photographers!!

Barbara,

Thank you so much for the super kind words!! We really appreciate it. 🤩 We always got your back girl! We want everyone to have fun and be comfortable so we do what we need to do in order to make it happen. Hope we run into you guys at the mall again! That was so funny 😂😂

• Amanda

Amanda Hines · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

We couldn't be happier with our choice in choosing Mike and Nicole. They were so much fun during our engagement photos as well as our wedding! It feels like we have new friends in them. They have an eye for capturing the most amazing (and flattering) candid photos! There were so many unexpected photos that me and my hubby got, we were blown away! They were on time, and were super helpful throughout the whole day (even lending a hand to our coordinator at times!) Thank you both so much!!!!!!!!! We are so happy with our wedding album! I hope we get to see you both again!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amanda,

It was our pleasure!!! Thank you SO much for your kind words! It really makes what we do incredibly rewarding! We hope to see you both soon too!! We had such a great time with you two! Cheers until next time 🤩🤩

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2018

Nicole & Mike you guys are awesome keep up the good work. Very easy to work with, great to be around, and they listen to what you want for your photo! My engagement photos turn out great an so in love with our pictures! Also very great at keeping you up to date with what is going on and we receive our pictures in a timely manner. Thanks again.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Hannah,

We are so glad you loved your photos!! Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it and helps us get to do what we love! Hope you both are doing fantastic 🤩🤩

• Chrissy

Chrissy Colston · Married on 08/31/2018

Highly Recommended

Dreamscape Photography did an awesome job capturing our love for one another while showcasing their creativity, patience and adventurousness for both our engagement session and wedding day! They're very professional, fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Dreamscape Photography, LLC 6
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 7
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 8
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Chrissy!

Thank you sooo much for your amazingly kind words!! We had such a blast getting to know you two and be a part of your perfect wedding!! It has been an absolute pleasure to watch your already beautiful family grow 😍😍 Thanks for being so awesome!

Liz Smortical · Married on 08/12/2018

Wow!! Just Wow!

The pictures from our engagement session and our wedding were just stunning! Our family and friends were in awe of Mike and Nicole's talent. On top of being amazing photographers, they are a pleasure to work with. They are very kind, passionate, and true professionals. I couldn't have asked for better photographers to have captured these priceless moments and shared these memories with! Thank you both!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Liz!

That was sooo sweet! Thank you girl! We really appreciate it. Your wedding was gorgeous and we loved being able to be a part of it! So glad you loved your pictures! Hope you two and the pups are doing amazing!

Gretchen Partington · Married on 04/02/2018

Best Ever!

When picking vendors for our wedding, I felt that the photographer was one of the most important over the caterer. You will look at these pictures years to come and if they do not meet your style you will never like them. I had the opportunity to work with Dreamscape Photography on another project and new they would be the best for our engagement and wedding photos. They are very professional and responsive to emails, always open to new ideas so it's not a cookie-cutter like many photographers. On our wedding day, it rained so many of our photo options had to be done indoors, but they all came out absolutely beautiful. Dreamscape is owned by a couple, so you get two photographers so they are capturing so many angles of the wedding ceremony and reception, plus the pre-wedding preparations. My husband hates getting his picture done and he said it was very comfortable. I cannot say enough about this company, you will not be disappointed, give them a call or email, take time to meet with them and look at their work. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Dreamscape Photography, LLC 9
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 10
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 11
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 12
    Dreamscape Photography, LLC 13
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Gretchen!

Thank you sooo much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it! Even though it rained on your big day, it was still so perfect!! You guys are so fun together, and we couldn’t be happier for you both! We love running into you guys and hope to soon! 🤩❤️ Thank you for being awesome and making our job easy! Hope to bump into you guys soon!!

Christina · Married on 03/29/2018

You guys are the BEST!!!! Thank You for Everything!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Christina!! We had such a blast with you all on your big day!!! It was such a pleasure to be a part and to capture your wedding day memories!!! You guys were all great!!!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Dreamscape for our engagement photo session and we can't recommend them enough. If you've seen their work you know that they are seriously talented, know the technical elements of photography, and have a natural eye. The bonus is their professionalism and flexibility. They were so open to all our crazy ideas and were really diligent about making our vision come to life, but they were also honest about what wouldn't work or come out the way we wanted. Finally, they are so fun to be around, our whole session felt like hanging out with (super talented) old friends. My only regret is not being able to fly the whole team up for our out of town wedding! Thanks so much Nicole and Kelly!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Anna!

You two seriously cracked us up!! It was our pleasure to be a part of that special time in the both of your lives 😍 We loved all of your amazing ideas, especially the crazy funny ones 😂🤩. Thank you so much for the awesome review - we really appreciate it! It helps us to be able to do what we seriously love doing!

We wish you both many years of happiness and seriously hope our paths cross again in the future!! Cheers 🤩

Jennie · Married on 08/26/2017

I can not thank Nicole and Mike enough!!!! From the moment I messaged them they have been so amazing even after being an hour late to my wedding they worked with me. Even when i was in the middle of a break down due to rain and family drama they were there to calm me down and reassure me everything would be ok more than our family was. These two were very professional in everything they did but they honestly felt more like apart of the family. Thank you both for being so amazing

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jennie!!

Thank you soooo much for your kind words! We really appreciate it! A little (or a lot 😉) of rain wasn’t going to put a damper on your day!! It was beautiful and everyone had a great time! You were super prepared with those tents! We had a pleasure getting to know you both and to be there for you! ❤️

T-Mac · Married on 03/25/2017

Nicole and Mike are very down to earth professionals! They think of all of the questions you'd ask and answer them prior to asking! Hands down I'd recommend Dreamscapes for any type of photo shoot that you're needing! We were introduced to them by word of mouth and they were fantastic! We hired them last year to take my sons wedding photos this year. The quality of work is great! Any shot that you want taken they'll do it. They're not the type that make you feel uncomfortable or is this over yet. Hands down we recommend Dreamscapes Photography!!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

T-Mac!!

Thank you guys for the opportunity to capture 📸 their wedding!! It was beautiful and we love seeing the photos pop up on their anniversary! Thank you both for being amazing!! We loved getting to know you guys! Hope we get to check out that oyster place soon!! Hahah 🤩

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2017

We had Nicole and Mike do our engagement and wedding photos. They were professional, personal and truly captured our vision! They went above and beyond (traveling a little ways to our venue). Throughout both photo shoots they made us feel relaxed, comfortable and made it fun!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lauren!!

OMG you guys were too much fun! We love how much laughter you both share with each other!! It was an absolute pleasure to get to know you guys, and it has been amazing to watch your beautiful family grow ❤️ We can’t wait to see you both again soon!! Thanks for the really kind words! We really appreciate it! 🤩

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

I booked an engagement session with dreamscape photography and they more than exceeded my expectations. I wanted my pictures to be done in st Augustine Florida which is about two hours away from where I am, they had no problem with that! They are professional, accommodating, and just great warm hearted people to be around. I felt very comfortable and at ease when taking all of our pictures. I would and continue to recommend them to anyone that's looking for a photographer. My wedding is in October of 2016 and after our engagement session I just knew I had to scoop them up for the wedding! Thank you so much dreamscape photography, can't wait for the wedding!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Amber!! We had an absolute blast with you both during your amazing engagement session, and we are SUPER excited for your wedding! It's going to be gorgeous!

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike and Nicole did our engagement pictures so of course they had to do our wedding, and we were not disaponted. They showed up on time, actually early, prepared and ready to go. It was caotic trying to get everyone together but they showed the upmost professionalism, even when I was asking for specific pictures! They catered to all my requests and needs. I honestly don’t think I could have done it with out them. Our pictures came out beautifully and I honestly can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amber!

You guys were awesome!! Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it as word of mouth really helps us get to do what we love!! ❤️ You did an incredible job putting together a beautiful day!

• Debi

Debi · Married on 04/15/2016

Nicole and Mike did a wonderful job photographing our big day! My friends and family are still raving about the photos they took. They have a good eye for what will work and made everything so easy and enjoyable. Plus, we received our photos very quickly. I'm extremely happy with the work they did for our wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Ahh! Thank you Debi! We loved being able to be a part of your wedding day! Your family is so much fun! Glad you loved everything, and thank you again for having us!! :-)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/12/2015

Amazing vendor! They did a wonderful job capturing our special day. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there doing the photography. They did their research before the big day and were able to get all the poses and background we wanted. Thank you again and we plan on booking more shoots in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Dreamscape Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you soooo much Heather! <3 We are so happy you are glad you chose us! We had a blast at your wedding, and seriously look forward to doing more with you guys as you hit the important milestones in your lives! :-)