94 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

todo alt text
Design (1)
Express Shipping (1)
No (1)

Dreamlines created a sketch of my parents' wedding outfits, which I gave to my parents on my wedding day. My parents absolutely loved it! The sketch turned out beautiful and my mom kept saying, "that's my dress - that's my dress!" She couldn't believe it and started crying as soon as she saw the sketch. Thank you to Nikki and everyone at Dreamlines for helping to create such a priceless gift for my parents.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

As soon as I reached out to Dreamlines I received a response by the following morning. The whole process was pretty easy and as soon as Dreamlines got the images they needed, they were off. There were no delays and the sketch arrived to the maid of honor with several days to spare. I was very anxious to see it but had to wait until the reception...and I was quite satisfied and happy with the framed sketch. I asked the maid of honor to give it to my bride the morning of the wedding BEFORE she had her makeup applied because I figured she would cry. I was correct. She loves it and it now hangs proudly on our wall. Thank you Dreamlines for offering such a perfect wedding day gift for my wife. We will cherish it all our days.

Profile Picture Eric, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Working with Nikki to create a memorable sketch of my daughter's wedding dress and bouquet was wonderful; she is professional, prompt, and very pleasant. My daughter's comment when seeing the sketch for the first time was, "Mom, this is beautiful! I can see the movement and flow of my dress in the sketch!" Thank you Nikki and team, for helping me to create a beautiful keepsake for my daughter.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

The sketch was great and my wife loved it.

Profile Picture Brandon, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

My wife absolutely loved the sketch!

Profile Picture Lukas, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

I purchased a sketch from MyDreamLines for my wife for our one-year anniversary. The sketch is of the front of her dress and my tuxedo. Our dog, a little puggle, sits at our feet with his head tilted slightly. It's a whimsical delight! The details in Catherine Wong's sketch are spot on. It tells the story of the beginning of our family. My wife loves it. Nikki, the owner, was quick to respond and very accommodating. She made the process stress free and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Dan, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

I waited until the last minute to contact Nikki to create a sketch for my wife's 1st anniversary gift. Nikki immediately got to work on getting my sketch and frame worked out so that it would be sent to me on time. In the end, the finished product blew both my wife and myself away! Not only was the sketch amazing but it all actually arrived early, which given my late start was quite incredible. I would highly recommend MyDreamlines to anyone - especially if you're looking for something for the "paper" gift on your first wedding anniversary. Ours is now hanging in our bedroom and my wife comments on how great it looks all the time!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband gave me a sketch of my wedding outfit, complete with hat and shoes, for our first wedding anniversary. It is an amazing replication of what I wore on our special day. The detail is exact, right down to the crystals on my shoes and bow and netting on my hat. This is so much more personal and better than a photograph. Beautifully drawn, matted and framed it will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I highly recommend Dreamlines.

Profile Picture Ted, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

I am in complete awe of my dress sketch! It is so beautiful and spot on to my dress, with every detail captured! Right down to the lace fabric that was between the ruffle layers. A detail that a lot of people didn't pick up on! Nikki was so great to work with, responded quickly to emails and questions I had. HIGHLY recommend her for any dress sketch, and I plan to get sketches made for all my future bride friends for bridal shower/wedding day gifts. It's really such a special memento to always remember your dress, especially since it gets cleaned and preserved and stashed away in a box. :( I love having my sketch on my nightstand so I can always remember how beautiful it was!! Thanks so much Dreamlines! So in love with my sketch!!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No

My husband surprised me with a sketch of our wedding attire (my dress and his army dress blues) on our wedding day during our first look. It was absolutely breathtaking! I was so impressed with the gorgeous sketch Nikki created for us. The detail was stunning, down to the sparkly beading on my dress and the ribbons adorning my husband's blues. This was such a unique, unexpected, totally creative gift and is now a beautiful memento of our special day which we'll treasure forever!

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

everything turned out perfect and my wife loved it. It was a perfect wedding anniversary gift and we couldn’t be happier. Such great quality and service!! My wife even cried with excitement and it was a perfect gift!!

Profile Picture Rob, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Thrilled beyond words with my experience with Nikki. I was having trouble trying to decide on a gift to give my wife on our wedding day...I wanted something that wasn't too cliche that she would remember forever. I happened to stumble across the Dreamlines Etsy page and knew immediately that this would be the perfect gift. Service was quick and professional, and I received updates via email every step of the way. The hardest part was knowing that the sketch was completed so long ago and not being able to see it until my wedding day so that I wouldn't see what her dress looked like. Everyone in her wedding party loved the idea as well, and my beautiful bride cried upon opening it because she was so happy. I cannot recommend My Dreamlines enough!

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

The sketch turned out better than I could have imagined. My wife, the bridal party, and all our guests were blown away by the resemblance to my wife's dress!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Nikki from Dreamline sketches was absolutely fantastic!! She made the whole process easy and fun. She wanted everything to be perfect, you could tell she cared with out being asked she even expedited the shipping for me as our wedding was in Canada. Her sketch was an exact replica of my wife's dress and my Tuxedo. It was perfect and my wife loved it!!!! Our guests loved it as well!!! I'm very happy I found Dreamline Sketches and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

They were so wonderful. My brother-in-law called me the week of the wedding in a panic because he forgot to get a gift for my sister (the bride). Dreamlines had the gift waiting for us at the resort, and kept us updated on the progress the entire time. They were absolutely fantastic and completely professional. Plus, my sister loved it so much that she burst into tears and had to have her makeup redone! These guys are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I gave my wife a sketch when we got married. The detail that Dreamlines created was perfect. Nikki the owner was amazing to work. I can't remember the last time I have worked with a company that produced a product they said I would love, as well as walking me through every step and responding so quickly.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Express Shipping

I ordered the sketch for our one year anniversary. My wife absolutely loved it. The sketch is just as the photograph depicts and the frame is beautiful. Nikki is very helpful and the sketch was completed on time as requested.

Highly recommend this company for a unique wedding/anniversary gift.

Profile Picture Andy, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

My husband gave me a Dreamlines wedding dress sketch. Oh my goodness was I blown away. The detail that was captured on my dress was spectacular. My husband's suit was so sharp and sexy. My bouquet was spot on. This was a perfect gift for us both. He did good with this present.

Profile Picture Ellie, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Awesome groom's gift for a bride!

Profile Picture Ken, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had been looking for a gift to get my now wife for awhile on our wedding day. This was an absolute home run. This made all of the bridesmaids and my wife cry apparently when she opened it. Everyone who has seen it since loves it and asks me where and how I had this done. Nikki was great to work with and very responsive.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The illustration was lovely and came with a beautiful frame. The interaction with the vendor was excellent, she worked with me to have the picture delivered to a guest so that my wife wouldn't see it by accident before the wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tom, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

I bought my wife a sketch of her dress for our first Christmas. She absolutely loved it! Great experience with the company!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Our sketch was beautiful and my wife loved the gift.

Profile Picture User5323379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My husband and I are exchanging gifts with a Dreamlines wedding dress sketch with his suit. My mother received the sketch, so it is a surprise for us both. We will open it after we get married and have it at the reception. We will have wedding guests sign the mat border for the guest book. Unsure if I will keep the sketch in that mat and frame after the reception. I may replace it with a wedding photo later. Nikki and her artist were amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Charlie, 5/9/15, 1 Review