125 Reviews for Dreamlife Photos & Video

Wedding Portraits (4)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Matted Prints (1)
125 Dreamlife Photos & Video Reviews

Finding a photographer was probably one of the if not the hardest part of the planning for us. But after meeting with dreamlife photos we knew they were the one to go with. Our photographer Angelo and videographer Slava were amazing to work with. Angelo was great at finding the right angles. He knows nyc well so finding a park to shoot the photos was easy. We felt really comfortable around him and he was funny too. Cant wait to see the final pictures in a few weeks.

Profile Picture James, 7/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Dreamlife was truly wonderful. We had Diana shoot our wedding and wow, she took so many photos! She even color corrected all 1800+ of them!! It's overwhelming how many beautiful shots we got back. When we were looking for a photographer, most people were waaaay out of budget. Dreamlife was actually the cheapest we could find for our budget and the quality is anything but cheap. They truly went above and beyond, were so easy to work with, and made the whole experience fun. If I could give more stars I would!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Amazing quality and the photos looked gorgeous. The service was fast and the price was affordable.

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I love dreamlife photos and video. Their quality and customer service is second to none. Absolutely love their photo and video quality.

Profile Picture lupita, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It is hard to put into words how phenomenal Dreamlife and Angelo are!! They are truly amazing! Firstoff they are super responsive via email and phone call with any questions. We started with engagement pictures in Hoboken and truly were blown away by how beautiful they were. I highly recommend people getting engagement pictures with their photographer before the wedding! Angelo made us feel super comfortable, especially since we are not the most comfortable in front of a camera. Before the wedding, Angelo called us in order to come up with a plan. He is super friendly. On the day of the wedding Angelo was great! He organized the day and took all the shots we wanted. He really made everything super stress free and easy for us! It really was so perfect! The pictures from our wedding came back 1 WEEK after the wedding and they were all outstanding! I am so grateful that I chose Dreamlife for our wedding. Not only are their prices reasonable but they really truly do amazing work!!! I am so happy we have these beautiful pictures to cherish our wedding day! Please you will not regret using them!!! Thank you Dreamlife!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

This review is so long overdue that it pains me...nevertheless, without a doubt, the one of the BEST investment my husband and I made on our wedding was booking Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video. Our contact with the office was/has been amazing and Christina is always ready to answer our questions. Our Photographer Peter and Videographer did an amazing job. The picture quality and video are great. I highly recommend Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video to any future Bride.

Profile Picture Mercedes, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Dreamlife is amazing! Their work is absolutely beautiful. The photographer of our engagement shoot, Angelo, was fun and relaxed and the photos he took were incredible and came back to us so quickly!!! We are thrilled. We can't wait to see our wedding photos!!! Thank you, Angelo and dreamlife!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Dreamlife has been nothing short of PERFECT for our wedding. 100% of what we requested was given to us, and when we came to them with any issue we had during the planning stages, they not only fixed it but made it better. We had Eddie as our photographer-highly recommended! He made us all laugh, and for those who were not photogenic, he made them feel extremely comfortable. He knew everything about our venue, stayed later to make sure the pictures we wanted to include were taken, gave us multiple poses and ideas during the shoot, the list goes on and on. Dreamlife really set the bar high and we are so lucky to have found them. They will forever be part of our family.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dreamlife! From our very first communication, through to the last, they've been wonderful! The hospitality in their office is great, and we were able to see and feel their albums, and seeing the photography on their walls made us fall in love. Their packages are reasonably priced, and actually more affordable than we found elsewhere for similar quality and time. The photography package we chose included an hour long engagement photo shoot, but since we went with no photos for the engagement, they were willing to move it around and extend it onto the time we had for our videographer. Our venue was new to them, but they were willing to set up a day where we could meet and show our main photographer around. Angelo was absolutely amazing! He instantly started taking photos of different areas so he could prepare for certain shots on the big day, and it paid off tremendously. The day of, he was so into it, getting down on the ground, climbing rocks, and doing some unconventional things that made the photos just over-the-top amazing! John was our second photographer, and he was just as creative as Angelo, taking charge and positioning us for some magnificent angles. Trust me, this wasn't a "one photographer and one assistant" deal! Our videographer, Luis, had perfect timing for everything! It was only after watching our final video that we realized he had 3 video cameras with him for the ceremony, and we never saw a thing! All three men were so polite and professional, they were never in the way, hidden unless they needed to be out, and they were able to capture every moment and make it special. When it came time to review the finished products, the studio was very accommodating with edits to photos, and turnaround time was super fast! Photos were ready within a month, and the albums and enlargements were done before the 5 month mark (and that was the delayed timing, because I requested edits to the proofs).

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My photographer, Eduardo Perez-Tobon (Eddie), was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough nice things about Eddie. He was efficient, professional, and so personable. Eddie was the easiest vendor to work with during the planning process and made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding. He took beautiful posed photos and all my guests had fun interacting with him while he was taking candid shots. My friends recommended Eddie to me and I enthusiastically recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I love all my pictures from them . I want to prints them all out ! Recommend!!!

Profile Picture Chayanis, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This disclaimer is mostly about our photographer, Diana.

For us, choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we had to make in this whole planning process. Our photos were what we were going to have forever to treasure and we really wanted a photographer that we jived with and who was going to capture our day perfectly. Diana was that EXACT person. We knew we loved her from the second we met her in DUMBO for our engagement session. It was a match made in heaven. She is funny, calm, and no-nonsense. She is incredibly meticulous and knows what looks good, but also very laid back and able to break the ice and bring your true self out. She works magic behind that lens and her passion for photography is palpable. The photos we have seen so far, have taken our breath away. She lies down on the ground to get the perfect angle, and goes outside with you when its 40 degrees, just so you can get that one shot you wanted with Citi Field in the background. Diana has the perfect balance of knowing all the basic shots everyone wants for the wedding album, and really listening to you and what you are hoping to capture for your big day. Her eye for a great shot is incomparable. And she is FUN. So much fun to be around, and you can’t help but have a good time when you are with her. I think Diana is one of the best photographers out there, and beyond dedicated to her craft, and also to you when it comes time for your wedding. And she works fast. We already have our USB shipped and on it’s way to us of our final photos.

Dreamlife Photos & Video have been great throughout our planning process. They answer emails promptly, and were always great about taking care of my needs and concerns.

Profile Picture Dannie, 4/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Gorgeous photos and the quality of service is amazing. Was very happy with the results! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My wedding video is perfect, we watch it all the time!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The photography here is amazing and the staff are real professionals at everything they do. I highly recommend Dreamlife.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture David, 2/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Diana did our engagement pictures. She was wonderful. I can't wait for her to capture our wedding!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

The videographer assigned to me was Edison. We spoke prior to the wedding but had never met until the day-of. He was very pleasant. He arrived on time and was ready to work. He had great energy and seemed to vibe well with my photographers who were booked from a separate company. They seemed to have really good chemistry, which I'm sure made for great photos and videos. I'm currently patiently waiting to receive my video - I'm hopeful it will be amazing.

The other staff who I booked with were also very nice and accommodating. They responded quickly and always made sure I had the info I needed.

Profile Picture Yvonette, 1/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

So happy I chose Dreamlife and even happier that they matched us with Diana. She was amazing! My family loved her and she took gorgeous photos, gave great directions to help everyone feel comfortable and look their best, and was has a great style. She took really nice formal photos and portraits, but could also do fun, creative shots.

The photos came out amazing! We got an engagement photo shoot, hours of photo coverage, more than a thousand photos on a USB for us to keep, and prints, and a wedding album, all included.

They make it so easy! I had engaged friends at my wedding who are interested in using the same service for their upcoming weddings.

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Diana (photography) & Luis (videography) and their team(s) were EXCELLENT. They were creative, quick (but never rushed us), very sweet and professional. My husband and I met Diana at our engagement shoot and loved her instantly. She is so personable, really listens to what vision you have and will do what it takes to get the shot, even if she is climbing on rocks or trees. We found the packages to be very reasonable for all that they give you. The office staff is super helpful and easy to work with. We recommend them 100%. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful shots they got of us and our families on our wedding day.

Meghan & Robert K.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Our photographer, Di, and our videographer, Edison, were absolutely fantastic!! They were so professional and organized and extremely flexible and easy to work with. They are true artists. We loved having them be a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

It has been a smooth and nice experience communicating with DreamLife. Very professional and responsive. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer for my wedding. Diana is amazing and her talent is precious. Our family and friends are impressed with our photos. Last minute out videographer was changed and Kosuke was replaced the original videographer and he is phenomenal. We haven't seen the video yet, but he was friendly and people couldn't even tell he was recording! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Yudany, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are booking them for our wedding and engagement photos. So far the office has been very professional and accommodating.

Profile Picture User5335606, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Diana from Dreamlife was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband doesn't enjoy taking pictures but we both really enjoyed the experience and the photos were gorgeous. On the day she was great adjusting our timeline as unexpected things came our way and even assisted with my bustle! She is very knowledgeable with posing couples and making you relaxed. We were so happy that she was assigned to us and wish her and Dreamlife continued success. If you want beautiful memories ask for Diana!

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints

Dreamlife is an amazing wedding photo/video company. Their videographer and photographers not only know their jobs but are artists behind the lens. Di and Eddison is one of the best photographer/videographer teams we’ve ever had the pleasure hiring. My wife and I both work in production so our standards are high, and they both not only delivered during our initial interview, but on the day of. Di was quick, efficient, flexible and a MacGuyver, when I wore the wrong tux shirt and he had the quick wits to poke a hole to fit my cufflinks through! Eddison is a ninja, no pun intended. His videography was quick, unobtrusive and surgical. Not only do we enthusiastically recommend them, we’re going to want to work with them on our own projects soon enough!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints