Dreamlife Photos & Video Reviews

128 | New York, NY

128 Reviews for Dreamlife Photos & Video

128 Dreamlife Photos & Video Reviews

MARIE · Married on 10/13/2018

The pics we saw were beautiful

We are waiting to see the final product

Marina · Married on 09/14/2018

I am so so grateful that I chose DreamLife to do our wedding photos and video. Eddie and Slava and their team were true professionals and unbelievably talented. Not to mention that they were just so fun to spend the morning with! They all had us laughing and put us completely at ease on what could have been an unbelievably stressful day. Eddie had even already sent me some shots before the day was even over and they were breathtaking. I am so excited to see how the rest of our photos and video turn out. I really cannot say enough amazing things about my experience.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Dreamlife Photos & Video's reply:

Hi Marina, thank you so much for taking the time to write us an review. We are so happy to hear you had a great time with our team. It has been a pleasure working with you, thank you for giving us an opportunity to capture your special day for you :)
  • W

William · Married on 09/06/2018

I have used Dreamlife Photos and Video before and I was always satisfied with the work that they have done. They know what they are doing and for the quality of the phots/videos that you are receiving the price is fair. I highly recommend Dreamlife Photos and Video.

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Finding a wedding photographer and videographer for my NYC wedding was one of my top priorities! I love taking pictures and videos and I knew I needed to find a company that would be able to capture the most magical day of our lives. My husband and I found Dreamlife and we were happy throughout the ENTIRE process. Dreamlife connected us with our AMAZING photographer, Angelo (Instagram: @hagphoto), who took our engagement photo shoot pictures and day-of pictures. Angelo was extremely talented, kind, and down-to-earth. We were blown away by our engagement photo shoot which got us even more excited for our wedding day experience! Angelo stayed with me for the majority of the day and he took all of my hopes, wishes, and ideas and brought them to life. Angelo even helped keep the bridal party organized in the various transitions of the day. We were SO thankful for Angelo's expertise and beautiful photography! We have been married for two months now and in order to relive the magic of our day, I look at our wedding photos daily. It sounds so pathetic but I truly get taken back to the most joyous, beautiful feelings through Angelo's photos! I also have to highlight our videographer, Jason Zheng who was fantastic and our second photographer, Tony. All three gentleman were outstanding and truly captured every detail of our day. I'd also like to add that working with Dreamlife was incredibly easy and organized. Christina and Sandy continually checked in throughout our engagement to remind us about payments and to give us suggestions, tips, and helpful information. I felt their organization helped me stay sane during such a crazy planning experience. Finally, I felt Dreamlife was very affordable for amazing quality! Definitely check out the artists' work and go for Dreamlife!!!

Dreamlife Photos & Video 1
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 2
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 3
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 4
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 5
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 6

James · Married on 07/20/2018

Finding a photographer was probably one of the if not the hardest part of the planning for us. But after meeting with dreamlife photos we knew they were the one to go with. Our photographer Angelo and videographer Slava were amazing to work with. Angelo was great at finding the right angles. He knows nyc well so finding a park to shoot the photos was easy. We felt really comfortable around him and he was funny too. Cant wait to see the final pictures in a few weeks.

Dreamlife Photos & Video 7
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 8

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Dreamlife was truly wonderful. We had Diana shoot our wedding and wow, she took so many photos! She even color corrected all 1800+ of them!! It's overwhelming how many beautiful shots we got back. When we were looking for a photographer, most people were waaaay out of budget. Dreamlife was actually the cheapest we could find for our budget and the quality is anything but cheap. They truly went above and beyond, were so easy to work with, and made the whole experience fun. If I could give more stars I would!

Dreamlife Photos & Video 9
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 10

Natalia · Married on 05/23/2018

Amazing quality and the photos looked gorgeous. The service was fast and the price was affordable.

lupita · Married on 04/26/2018

I love dreamlife photos and video. Their quality and customer service is second to none. Absolutely love their photo and video quality.

Kelli · Married on 04/21/2018

It is hard to put into words how phenomenal Dreamlife and Angelo are!! They are truly amazing! Firstoff they are super responsive via email and phone call with any questions. We started with engagement pictures in Hoboken and truly were blown away by how beautiful they were. I highly recommend people getting engagement pictures with their photographer before the wedding! Angelo made us feel super comfortable, especially since we are not the most comfortable in front of a camera. Before the wedding, Angelo called us in order to come up with a plan. He is super friendly. On the day of the wedding Angelo was great! He organized the day and took all the shots we wanted. He really made everything super stress free and easy for us! It really was so perfect! The pictures from our wedding came back 1 WEEK after the wedding and they were all outstanding! I am so grateful that I chose Dreamlife for our wedding. Not only are their prices reasonable but they really truly do amazing work!!! I am so happy we have these beautiful pictures to cherish our wedding day! Please you will not regret using them!!! Thank you Dreamlife!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 11
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 12

Dreamlife Photos & Video's reply:

Drear Kelli, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous and we had such a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for choosing Dreamlife. We look forward to completing your album :)

Mercedes · Married on 10/22/2017

This review is so long overdue that it pains me...nevertheless, without a doubt, the one of the BEST investment my husband and I made on our wedding was booking Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video. Our contact with the office was/has been amazing and Christina is always ready to answer our questions. Our Photographer Peter and Videographer did an amazing job. The picture quality and video are great. I highly recommend Dreamlife Wedding Photo & Video to any future Bride.

Dreamlife Photos & Video 13
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 14
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 15
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 16

Amy · Married on 10/15/2017

Dreamlife is amazing! Their work is absolutely beautiful. The photographer of our engagement shoot, Angelo, was fun and relaxed and the photos he took were incredible and came back to us so quickly!!! We are thrilled. We can't wait to see our wedding photos!!! Thank you, Angelo and dreamlife!!!!

Jason · Married on 09/22/2017

Dreamlife has been nothing short of PERFECT for our wedding. 100% of what we requested was given to us, and when we came to them with any issue we had during the planning stages, they not only fixed it but made it better. We had Eddie as our photographer-highly recommended! He made us all laugh, and for those who were not photogenic, he made them feel extremely comfortable. He knew everything about our venue, stayed later to make sure the pictures we wanted to include were taken, gave us multiple poses and ideas during the shoot, the list goes on and on. Dreamlife really set the bar high and we are so lucky to have found them. They will forever be part of our family.

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dreamlife! From our very first communication, through to the last, they've been wonderful! The hospitality in their office is great, and we were able to see and feel their albums, and seeing the photography on their walls made us fall in love. Their packages are reasonably priced, and actually more affordable than we found elsewhere for similar quality and time. The photography package we chose included an hour long engagement photo shoot, but since we went with no photos for the engagement, they were willing to move it around and extend it onto the time we had for our videographer. Our venue was new to them, but they were willing to set up a day where we could meet and show our main photographer around. Angelo was absolutely amazing! He instantly started taking photos of different areas so he could prepare for certain shots on the big day, and it paid off tremendously. The day of, he was so into it, getting down on the ground, climbing rocks, and doing some unconventional things that made the photos just over-the-top amazing! John was our second photographer, and he was just as creative as Angelo, taking charge and positioning us for some magnificent angles. Trust me, this wasn't a "one photographer and one assistant" deal! Our videographer, Luis, had perfect timing for everything! It was only after watching our final video that we realized he had 3 video cameras with him for the ceremony, and we never saw a thing! All three men were so polite and professional, they were never in the way, hidden unless they needed to be out, and they were able to capture every moment and make it special. When it came time to review the finished products, the studio was very accommodating with edits to photos, and turnaround time was super fast! Photos were ready within a month, and the albums and enlargements were done before the 5 month mark (and that was the delayed timing, because I requested edits to the proofs).

Dreamlife Photos & Video 17
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 18
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 19
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 20
    Dreamlife Photos & Video 21

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

My photographer, Eduardo Perez-Tobon (Eddie), was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough nice things about Eddie. He was efficient, professional, and so personable. Eddie was the easiest vendor to work with during the planning process and made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding. He took beautiful posed photos and all my guests had fun interacting with him while he was taking candid shots. My friends recommended Eddie to me and I enthusiastically recommend him to anyone.

Chayanis · Married on 07/08/2017

I love all my pictures from them . I want to prints them all out ! Recommend!!!

Dannie · Married on 04/20/2017

This disclaimer is mostly about our photographer, Diana.

For us, choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we had to make in this whole planning process. Our photos were what we were going to have forever to treasure and we really wanted a photographer that we jived with and who was going to capture our day perfectly. Diana was that EXACT person. We knew we loved her from the second we met her in DUMBO for our engagement session. It was a match made in heaven. She is funny, calm, and no-nonsense. She is incredibly meticulous and knows what looks good, but also very laid back and able to break the ice and bring your true self out. She works magic behind that lens and her passion for photography is palpable. The photos we have seen so far, have taken our breath away. She lies down on the ground to get the perfect angle, and goes outside with you when its 40 degrees, just so you can get that one shot you wanted with Citi Field in the background. Diana has the perfect balance of knowing all the basic shots everyone wants for the wedding album, and really listening to you and what you are hoping to capture for your big day. Her eye for a great shot is incomparable. And she is FUN. So much fun to be around, and you can’t help but have a good time when you are with her. I think Diana is one of the best photographers out there, and beyond dedicated to her craft, and also to you when it comes time for your wedding. And she works fast. We already have our USB shipped and on it’s way to us of our final photos.

Dreamlife Photos & Video have been great throughout our planning process. They answer emails promptly, and were always great about taking care of my needs and concerns.

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2017

Gorgeous photos and the quality of service is amazing. Was very happy with the results! Highly recommended.

amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

My wedding video is perfect, we watch it all the time!

David · Married on 02/22/2017

The photography here is amazing and the staff are real professionals at everything they do. I highly recommend Dreamlife.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Dreamlife Photos & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture your special day for you!

Diana · Married on 02/18/2017

Diana did our engagement pictures. She was wonderful. I can't wait for her to capture our wedding!

• Yvonette

Yvonette · Married on 01/16/2017

The videographer assigned to me was Edison. We spoke prior to the wedding but had never met until the day-of. He was very pleasant. He arrived on time and was ready to work. He had great energy and seemed to vibe well with my photographers who were booked from a separate company. They seemed to have really good chemistry, which I'm sure made for great photos and videos. I'm currently patiently waiting to receive my video - I'm hopeful it will be amazing.

The other staff who I booked with were also very nice and accommodating. They responded quickly and always made sure I had the info I needed.

Teresa · Married on 01/14/2017

So happy I chose Dreamlife and even happier that they matched us with Diana. She was amazing! My family loved her and she took gorgeous photos, gave great directions to help everyone feel comfortable and look their best, and was has a great style. She took really nice formal photos and portraits, but could also do fun, creative shots.

The photos came out amazing! We got an engagement photo shoot, hours of photo coverage, more than a thousand photos on a USB for us to keep, and prints, and a wedding album, all included.

They make it so easy! I had engaged friends at my wedding who are interested in using the same service for their upcoming weddings.

Meghan · Married on 11/27/2016

Diana (photography) & Luis (videography) and their team(s) were EXCELLENT. They were creative, quick (but never rushed us), very sweet and professional. My husband and I met Diana at our engagement shoot and loved her instantly. She is so personable, really listens to what vision you have and will do what it takes to get the shot, even if she is climbing on rocks or trees. We found the packages to be very reasonable for all that they give you. The office staff is super helpful and easy to work with. We recommend them 100%. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful shots they got of us and our families on our wedding day.

Meghan & Robert K.

Stefanie · Married on 09/08/2016

Our photographer, Di, and our videographer, Edison, were absolutely fantastic!! They were so professional and organized and extremely flexible and easy to work with. They are true artists. We loved having them be a part of our wedding day!

• Y

Yudany · Married on 08/19/2016

It has been a smooth and nice experience communicating with DreamLife. Very professional and responsive. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer for my wedding. Diana is amazing and her talent is precious. Our family and friends are impressed with our photos. Last minute out videographer was changed and Kosuke was replaced the original videographer and he is phenomenal. We haven't seen the video yet, but he was friendly and people couldn't even tell he was recording! I highly recommend them.