117 Reviews for Dreamlife Photos & Video

One Event/Day (3)
Proofs (3)
Wedding Portraits (1)
117 Dreamlife Photos & Video Reviews

Amazing quality and the photos looked gorgeous. The service was fast and the price was affordable.

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Dreamlife is amazing! Their work is absolutely beautiful. The photographer of our engagement shoot, Angelo, was fun and relaxed and the photos he took were incredible and came back to us so quickly!!! We are thrilled. We can't wait to see our wedding photos!!! Thank you, Angelo and dreamlife!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Dreamlife has been nothing short of PERFECT for our wedding. 100% of what we requested was given to us, and when we came to them with any issue we had during the planning stages, they not only fixed it but made it better. We had Eddie as our photographer-highly recommended! He made us all laugh, and for those who were not photogenic, he made them feel extremely comfortable. He knew everything about our venue, stayed later to make sure the pictures we wanted to include were taken, gave us multiple poses and ideas during the shoot, the list goes on and on. Dreamlife really set the bar high and we are so lucky to have found them. They will forever be part of our family.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My photographer, Eduardo Perez-Tobon (Eddie), was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough nice things about Eddie. He was efficient, professional, and so personable. Eddie was the easiest vendor to work with during the planning process and made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding. He took beautiful posed photos and all my guests had fun interacting with him while he was taking candid shots. My friends recommended Eddie to me and I enthusiastically recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I love all my pictures from them . I want to prints them all out ! Recommend!!!

Profile Picture Chayanis, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This disclaimer is mostly about our photographer, Diana.

For us, choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we had to make in this whole planning process. Our photos were what we were going to have forever to treasure and we really wanted a photographer that we jived with and who was going to capture our day perfectly. Diana was that EXACT person. We knew we loved her from the second we met her in DUMBO for our engagement session. It was a match made in heaven. She is funny, calm, and no-nonsense. She is incredibly meticulous and knows what looks good, but also very laid back and able to break the ice and bring your true self out. She works magic behind that lens and her passion for photography is palpable. The photos we have seen so far, have taken our breath away. She lies down on the ground to get the perfect angle, and goes outside with you when its 40 degrees, just so you can get that one shot you wanted with Citi Field in the background. Diana has the perfect balance of knowing all the basic shots everyone wants for the wedding album, and really listening to you and what you are hoping to capture for your big day. Her eye for a great shot is incomparable. And she is FUN. So much fun to be around, and you can’t help but have a good time when you are with her. I think Diana is one of the best photographers out there, and beyond dedicated to her craft, and also to you when it comes time for your wedding. And she works fast. We already have our USB shipped and on it’s way to us of our final photos.

Dreamlife Photos & Video have been great throughout our planning process. They answer emails promptly, and were always great about taking care of my needs and concerns.

Profile Picture Dannie, 4/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

My wedding video is perfect, we watch it all the time!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Diana did our engagement pictures. She was wonderful. I can't wait for her to capture our wedding!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

The videographer assigned to me was Edison. We spoke prior to the wedding but had never met until the day-of. He was very pleasant. He arrived on time and was ready to work. He had great energy and seemed to vibe well with my photographers who were booked from a separate company. They seemed to have really good chemistry, which I'm sure made for great photos and videos. I'm currently patiently waiting to receive my video - I'm hopeful it will be amazing.

The other staff who I booked with were also very nice and accommodating. They responded quickly and always made sure I had the info I needed.

Profile Picture Yvonette, 1/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

So happy I chose Dreamlife and even happier that they matched us with Diana. She was amazing! My family loved her and she took gorgeous photos, gave great directions to help everyone feel comfortable and look their best, and was has a great style. She took really nice formal photos and portraits, but could also do fun, creative shots.

The photos came out amazing! We got an engagement photo shoot, hours of photo coverage, more than a thousand photos on a USB for us to keep, and prints, and a wedding album, all included.

They make it so easy! I had engaged friends at my wedding who are interested in using the same service for their upcoming weddings.

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Diana (photography) & Luis (videography) and their team(s) were EXCELLENT. They were creative, quick (but never rushed us), very sweet and professional. My husband and I met Diana at our engagement shoot and loved her instantly. She is so personable, really listens to what vision you have and will do what it takes to get the shot, even if she is climbing on rocks or trees. We found the packages to be very reasonable for all that they give you. The office staff is super helpful and easy to work with. We recommend them 100%. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful shots they got of us and our families on our wedding day.

Meghan & Robert K.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Our photographer, Di, and our videographer, Edison, were absolutely fantastic!! They were so professional and organized and extremely flexible and easy to work with. They are true artists. We loved having them be a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

It has been a smooth and nice experience communicating with DreamLife. Very professional and responsive. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer for my wedding. Diana is amazing and her talent is precious. Our family and friends are impressed with our photos. Last minute out videographer was changed and Kosuke was replaced the original videographer and he is phenomenal. We haven't seen the video yet, but he was friendly and people couldn't even tell he was recording! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Yudany, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are booking them for our wedding and engagement photos. So far the office has been very professional and accommodating.

Profile Picture User5335606, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Diana from Dreamlife was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband doesn't enjoy taking pictures but we both really enjoyed the experience and the photos were gorgeous. On the day she was great adjusting our timeline as unexpected things came our way and even assisted with my bustle! She is very knowledgeable with posing couples and making you relaxed. We were so happy that she was assigned to us and wish her and Dreamlife continued success. If you want beautiful memories ask for Diana!

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints

Dreamlife is an amazing wedding photo/video company. Their videographer and photographers not only know their jobs but are artists behind the lens. Di and Eddison is one of the best photographer/videographer teams we’ve ever had the pleasure hiring. My wife and I both work in production so our standards are high, and they both not only delivered during our initial interview, but on the day of. Di was quick, efficient, flexible and a MacGuyver, when I wore the wrong tux shirt and he had the quick wits to poke a hole to fit my cufflinks through! Eddison is a ninja, no pun intended. His videography was quick, unobtrusive and surgical. Not only do we enthusiastically recommend them, we’re going to want to work with them on our own projects soon enough!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

We had a fantastic experience using Dreamlife Photography for our wedding at the Bourne Mansion. We booked one of their packages which included two photographers (Ivan and Diana) as well as a cinematographer (William). All three were very professional and each brought a unique artistic eye for their craft and truly captured all the great memorable moments throughout our wedding day. We searched through an assortment of Photography places and Dreamlife stood out above the rest each time. They were affordable and very professional throughout our experience. We would highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture michelle, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Dreamlife were excellent to work with, they are very professional and respond to inquiries in a very timely manner. Ivan was our photographer - his attention to detail and ability to capture special moments discreetly were second to none. My biggest concern was to have photographs that were very natural and not 'staged' Ivan more than exceeded our expectations, the album speaks for itself, its better than what we could have imagined.
Thank's to Ivan he took a huge factor in our wedding and made it easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Brona, 12/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We met with Dreamlife last week to discuss our upcoming wedding. The staff was incredibly nice and answered all of our questions. They seem quite flexible and showed understanding in our vision for our wedding day/pictures. We are very excited to work with them this fall :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Dreamlife for our wedding photography, and it was a great decision! Our photographer was Diana, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us beforehand to make a realistic schedule to fit our photo needs, was flexible on the day of the wedding when unexpected events occurred, and the photos she took were absolutely GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Di at dreamlife was so wonderful! By the end of our first meeting I felt like we became friends. He was so wonderful and despite car trouble the morning of our wedding he arrived on time. Di and his aasistant Jessie were so creative and helpful all day long. I thought the pictures would be ruined because it was pouring raining all day but he had us take the pictures in my barn and from the few I saw so far they came out amazing. Dreamlife was a budget friendly fantastic company to work with and I can't wait to see our album! Thanks Di!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Dreamlife after searching through listings of local photographers/videographers on Wedding Wire. After going on their website and looking at photos and watching videos and being able to view their packages and prices- I knew we had to reach out to them to see if they were available for our wedding. We met with staff at their office and were impressed with their work. We booked them immediately and I was so excited! Our package included an engagement session, photo discs, DVD, extra photographer, prints and albums. After looking at countless other companies- it was obvious that Dreamlife offered a lot and we were able to stay within our budget- which was very important to us. Our photographer for the engaement session and wedding was Di. Di is awesome and a very talented photographer. Our engagement session pictures were STUNNING! He made us feel very at ease at the e-session and wedding- he was wonderful to work with. Our second photographer, Eddie, captured my husband and his family getting ready-some of my favorite pictures! Our videographer, Kosuke, did a great job and was very stealthy as he moved around capturing us, our guests and more! The videos and pictures were beautiful and we are currently choosing our photos for the albums and prints- with over 1000 gorgeous pictures to choose from- it's going to take us a while! We look forward to seeing the albums once they are finished.

Overall, we highly recommend Dreamlife. They offer amazing value, professionalism (all of our emails and calls were always responded to immediately), their staff is talented and enjoyable to work with and their work is high quality. Another big plus is that once you receive your pictures and videos- they are yours- no copyright protection- and you can share your photos with friends and relatives without breaking the bank ordering prints. Oh, and one more thing...ask for Di!
Thanks Dreamlife!
Anna & Steve

Profile Picture Anna, 9/13/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The photographer and videographer were great. They came early to the ceremony and reception and took all the shots we wanted. They were very efficient and non-intrusive, I didn't even know they were there. They were always around to take picture but didn't make there presents known, they let us concentrate on ourselves. Paulo was funny and made us all feel comfortable even when things were turning out the way we wanted.

Profile Picture John, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Dreamlife Photography for our wedding and truly believe they are unlike any other photography company. We used Ivan for our wedding photography- to put it simple, this man, is a visionary. He blew us away with his incredible artistic photos and had so many fantastic and creative ideas for each scenerio. He also captures some incredible perspective photos too. If you have the honor of using him as your photographer, people will think your photos are from a magazine. We were also blown away by our wedding footage that was captured by, Edison. He made our highlight video into a cinematic movie. From the music, to the imagery, he captured our day beyond our wildest imagination. We still can't believe how lucky we are to have found Dreamlife Photography. Not only are their photographers/videographers so talented, they are very accommodating. We were very impressed by their prices and flexibility. They are truly a one of a kind and will definitely use their services in the future!

Profile Picture Susie, 8/28/14, 1 Review