Dreamcatcher Artistry Reviews

Dreamcatcher Artistry 5
Dreamcatcher Artistry 6
Dreamcatcher Artistry 7

Hannah · Getting married on 04/13/2019

My experience with Dreamcatcher was excellent from the get-go. Working with Leah was a breeze and she was always so friendly and helpful. Taylor did my trial run and my hair and makeup on the day of and she was absolutely lovely. She really listened to my wants and gave me the perfect look that made me feel absolutely beautiful but still kept true to myself as I don't usually wear a lot of makeup. Her attention to detail was outstanding and she is a true artist. I couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup - thank you Taylor and Dreamcatcher!

Dreamcatcher Artistry 8
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 9

Susan Kim · Married on 12/27/2018

Miracle worker!

Adrianna made me look amazing for my wedding! Thank you!! Can't be happier!

Robin B · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional Artistry

Leah & Adrieanna were wonderful to work with. Leah is very prompt when responding to emails, questions and dates. When you are planning a wedding, prompt responses are really appreciated. Adrieanna is quite the artist and is very skilled at her craft. She did a wonderful job on me, my MOH and mother. Everyone was extremely happy with their appearance. Also, she was on time and was able to keep to the strict time line my wedding planner created, without breaking a sweat! My husband said I looked like a princess! My hair and makeup lasted all day with only one touch up on lipstick before walking down the aisle. I was pretty amazed, I just didn't need to worry about anything once
    Adrieanna was finished, I could just focus on enjoying the day! Lastly, their website is very detailed and there are no surprises on cost. I was a beautiful, happy bride thanks to Dreamcatcher!

• Jami

Jami Sampogna · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything I Hoped For

I can’t say enough how much I LOVED my wedding hair and makeup. My hair and makeup artist was Adrieanna. She was absolutely incredible! She was very accommodating and listened to exactly what I was looking to do. I actually did a trial with another company before going with Dreamcatcher, and it was without a doubt the best decision I could have made for my wedding. She gave life to the vision I had, and she did so with such professionalism and personality.
    Leah was my main contact for Dreamcatcher, and she was lovely to work with. She was very on top of her email and never failed to respond in a timely manner.
    Thank you Dreamcatcher! And an even bigger thank you to Adrieanna for your beautiful work.

Michelle Clay · Married on 10/13/2018

Best experience using Dreamcatcher for my wedding day

Choosing Dreamcatcher to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was the best decision! From day one Leah was super responsive and accommodating with any questions I had, scheduling my trial and putting together a timeline for the wedding day. Maya did my trial (and for the wedding) and it couldn't have gone better. I gave a few inspiration photos and she absolutely nailed it! I'm really hesitant when it comes to others doing my hair and makeup but after consulting with Maya I felt super comfortable with the process and let her do her thing. She's the sweetest, really listens to the details and executes the look you want, asking questions and reassuring you along the way. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly -- all of the artists (KT, Natalia, Maya) showed up on time, were efficient and got along with everyone so well. They did such a good job at matching everyone's skin tones, complimenting their features and listening to their concerns (the right amount of makeup, skin concerns. etc. ). My mom, mother in law, maid of honor, bridesmaids and flower girls looked so beautiful and mine turned out just as I had envisioned. It made the day way less stressful having a hair and makeup team I could trust and work with so seamlessly. Definitely hire Dreamcatcher for your wedding day!!

Dreamcatcher Artistry 10
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 11
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 12
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 13
  • Sara

Sara Zhang · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful makeup!

Working with Dreamcatcher for my wedding was wonderful. Leah was great with in regards to the scheduling and making sure I was booking exactly what I needed to.

Maya was our makeup artist and she made me feel so beautiful! We did a trial a couple months ahead of the wedding. Maya was super flexible with timing, I requested a very early 8 am time and she was able to make it no problem.

For the big event we did two different looks for the ceremony and reception, an updo and wavy down look. Both turned out exactly how I envisioned!

I would highly recommend Maya and Dreamcatcher!

Annelys · Married on 09/23/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire team at Dreamcatcher Artistry (particularly Leah, Taylor, and Kalani). From my trial, which was conveniently done in my home, to the wedding day, they made the entire experience seamless. Not only are the artists supremely talented, but they were so easy to work with. Leah is incredibly responsive with any question and the booking process was a breeze. I'm really glad I decided to go with Dreamcatcher Artistry for my SF wedding.

Lauren B · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Quality and Professionalism!

I would highly recommend these ladies to make you feel special on your special day. My sister (bride) is very picky about hair and makeup and they exceeded expectations. Well done!

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Dreamcatcher was the best choice we could have made for our wedding day! Maya was lovely, very accommodating and did a great job! Since we were coming from out of town I didn't have time for a trial and she was very helpful in making sure everything was exactly what I wanted. I loved my hair and makeup and both stayed put all day. Could not recommend more!

Crissy · Married on 08/10/2018

I am extremely glad I hired Dreamcatcher Artistry for our wedding last month. The entire process from beginning of the reservation to the end was so seamless as I was communicating with the owner, Leah, the entire time. She responds very promptly and was also very accommodating as my wedding party was pretty large - I had reserved 18 women total for full makeup, and she was able to assign 3 makeup artists for us (Maya, Kalani & Taylor). They were punctual, efficient and very professional. They even brought all of their own equipment (high chairs and lighting) to make it easier for everyone. I felt like we were in an actual studio. All of my friends and family loved their makeup, and 2 of the artists actually ended up finishing so early that we were able to add another family member at the end (I've never personally attended a wedding prep where hair and makeup were done early)! I had my trial and makeup done by Maya. She was incredibly sweet; she would stop in between to show me certain parts like eyebrows, eyeshadow, blush, lips, etc. to make sure it was the look I was going for; and she is just extremely talented. My makeup was absolutely flawless and EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding day - natural and sophisticated. I've been in several weddings, and I usually do not like the foundation artists choose because it does not look natural to me. I LOVED the airbrush foundation she used. I even got a few shades darker since my trial because my bachelorette was in Cancun but she still made me look and feel beautiful. Not to mention all the makeup was waterproof! I was crying throughout my whole ceremony, and my friends and family kept complimenting me even at the END of the night about how fresh my face still looked! Just as their business name implies, thank you to Leah, Maya and the rest of the team for making my bridal makeup dreams come true!!!

Lynsay · Married on 11/04/2017

I booked Dreamcatcher Artistry for my recent wedding. The ladies at Dreamcatcher were amazing to work with. Leah was incredibly helpful and responsive in the coordinating and planning process. For my trial and day-of hair and make-up, I worked with Maya who was amazing. She listened to my vision, and executed on it perfectly. She took feedback and made tweaks where needed, and the end result was exactly what I wanted. Taylor was also fantastic--she did make-up for my family, and everyone was super happy with it and looked great!

Additionally, everyone was prompt, on-time and professional. Would absolutely recommend and use Dreamcatcher Artistry again!

Ashten · Married on 10/14/2017

Our experience with Leah and her Dreamcatchers Artistry team was amazing--and that is no small feat given we had a bridal party including 8 bridesmaids! My stylist, Maya, did an incredible job keeping me calm and confident throughout the trial and the wedding day--both my hair and make-up turned out exactly as I'd envisioned them. The rest of the team also arrived on time, stayed on track, and even had solutions when we blew a fuse from multiple hairdryers firing at once. Every single member of the bridal party's looks were in line with what I'd discussed with Leah during our initial consultation, and all of the bridesmaids were very happy with their looks, too. Everyone just looked so beautiful and natural...I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Dreamcatcher Artistry 14
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 15
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 16
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 17
    Dreamcatcher Artistry 18

EMILY · Married on 10/07/2017

Booked Dreamcatcher for BOTH of my weddings this year based on the quantity of consistent glowing Yelp reviews and I can’t recommend them enough!
    They were one of my top vendors based on the more natural look and using makeup to simply accentuate the features, not totally change them.

The pricing is extremely fair (side-note: JEEBZ, once you start your research, you’ll find that wedding makeup is FREAKING EXPENSIVE!) I actually was considering another vendor for makeup based on cheaper cost, but after having a bad engagement makeup trial, I decided to woman up and go with Dreamcatcher. And I haven’t regretted it for a bit!

Leah is friendly, professional, and highly responsive. Typical response times are less than 6 hours. You receive followups for payment and when your date of appointment is coming up and they make sure to listen to your wants/needs.

I had Erica as my makeup/hair artist. Very professional, timely, and easy to talk to. She would text me when she was close, and made sure to listen to any of my concerns. Everything went according to schedule.

MAKEUP - On FLEEK! Even in some pictures of me with harsh flash in dim lighting, my skin looked flawless and blended in with the rest of my body. Too often, you see that white glow. I also cried a ton during my vows and my face was still perfect. No ugly running mascara or ruined foundation. It lasted all night and I didn’t experience much smudging/smearing of eyeliner to my underage area, or creasing. Lashes were very comfortable and beautiful too.

HAIR - SECURE. And she didn’t use a stiff/hard/shiny strong-smelling hairspray, so it looked natural. My mom also had an inspo picture and she was able to recreate it almost exactly.

Sammie · Married on 10/07/2017

I was so nervous trying to find a Hair and MUA being from out of town for my wedding, but I'm SO glad I found Leah and her team. Leah is so accommodating and extremely helpful/organized. Her team is incredibly talented and really exceeded my expectations for me and all my girls! Thank you!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I love Dreamcatcher Artistry! Leah was fantastic to work with in scheduling my trial for my engagement session and scheduling the wedding (myself, bridesmaids, mothers, etc.) and answering my many questions! Maya did my makeup and hair for the trial and the day of and my make-up was GORGEOUS!!! And my hair looked so beautiful! I loved that I looked natural but glammed up at the same time, not overly done. Maya really did such a wonderful job! I received nothing but compliments the whole night and it held all night, too, which was fantastic! I didn't have to do a single make-up touch-up! All the ladies (bridesmaids and mothers) who also had their make-up and hair done on the big day also looked fantastic! My bridal party all looked so beautiful. It made my day so perfect!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

Leah and Dreamcatcher Artistry are practically part of my family and are wonderfully fantastic!! She has done two of my cousin's weddings and two of my cousin's best friend's weddings. I just knew for my wedding, I had to book her and by the grace of God, Leah and her team were available for my big day, Sept 9th, 2017.

First of all, she is just the sweetest, calm, professional and wonderful at what she does. She was pregnant at the time when I first booked her. She was very upfront and flexible regarding time and scheduling for the makeup trial.
    She opened up her apartment to me for the trial and spent so much time making sure everything was exactly like I wanted. She is wonderful at communication and always answered my emails(many of them) in a timely fashion. My wedding party had some last minute additions to our contract and she was so accommodating regarding adding the services and making sure every person was slotted in at the appropriate times.

She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. She uses airbrushing for foundation, blush, highlight and contour and I can say I have never looked more beautiful hahaha. She uses individual false lashes, which in my opinion, look much better than the strips. All her products are top notch, as well. I paid for the extra service of touchups for the first look and photos and felt like a movie star as she helped to make sure I was looking the best I could be.

Honestly, I am forever grateful that I have had the fortune of having her for my wedding! She is literally the best of the best and one of the best wedding vendors I have had the pleasure of working with!

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Leah and her team were incredible throughout our whole wedding planning process. As someone who never thinks about her hair and makeup (and didn't have a lot of data to go on beforehand), I did a lot of price comparisons, and Dreamcatcher's rates seemed reasonable. After looking more at their style, I knew it would mesh well with our Sonoma venue and natural-looking aesthetic. What totally convinced me was Leah's responsiveness and thoroughness. She answered all my questions semi-instantly, worked with me to create a timeline that made sense, and the artists (Nora and Maya) were a breeze to work with on the day of. I loved my look and everyone complimented me - even my (now) husband who was worried I would look like a total stranger all made up. Thanks, Dreamcatcher!

Stella · Married on 04/14/2017

I am so thankful that I got to work with Leah and Maya for my wedding. Maya was my artist. She did a beautiful job with my updo and made my makeup look natural. It stayed on all night and never felt cakey. She was also super relaxed and easy to work with. Leah, the owner, was my main point of contact throughout the process and I can't say enough good things about her! She was always quick to respond and warm/friendly, which was reassuring when I was planning from thousands of miles away. Thank you so much Leah and Maya!

Beth · Married on 10/22/2016

I'd been searching for hair/make-up, when our wedding planner recommended Leah. She was wonderful! She was priced about the same as local studios and was able to come to our remote site early morning. It saved me so much stress and hassle if I had to drive and wait in a studio. I got some extra moments of sleep and literally rolled out of bed when Leah arrived. Leah did hair/make-up for myself and my MOH in less time than we'd allotted. We got to spend more time that morning taking photos and enjoying time together. My budget didn't allow for a trial; amazingly, Leah took the photos I'd emailed her and turned my hair into exactly what I wanted! My daily make-up consists of sunscreen. That's it. I might put on mascara for a fancy event. Needless to say, I'd heard you "have" to have heavy make-up for photos. Leah did an amazing job. The airbrush didn't feel heavy, and I was convinced to try eyelash extensions. I didn't look like I had make-up caked on or like a different person. I still looked like me, just a nicer version. :) It was exactly how I wanted to look on the best day of my life. Thank you, Leah!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Leah and her team are creative, passionate about hair and makeup, and, most important of all, are extremely committed to making sure their clients are happy. We used Leah and her team on my wedding day and they were fantastic. I met with Leah for a trial run of hair and makeup a couple months before the wedding, and we picked a style. Leah took lots of pictures, and the day of, I decided to make a few tweaks. Leah was very receptive to my ideas, and made sure to give me exactly what I wanted. Her biggest priority was that I was happy with the style, and I absolutely loved her work.

My bridesmaids and my mom were equally thrilled. Everybody's hair style was unique, and done very well. All of the stylists were committed to giving us exactly what we wanted. As an added bonus, they were also fun to hang out with as we got ready. I can't recommend Leah and Dreamcatcher enough for any event.

Claudine · Married on 10/08/2016

I had Dreamcatcher Artistry do the hair & makeup for myself, my bridal party, and the mothers of the bride & groom at my recent wedding. It worked out great and the artists did a fantastic job. Erica did the bridal hair & makeup as well as the hair for everybody else, and Chrystal did everyone else's makeup. They were prompt and very professional. All the ladies were very happy with their hair & makeup, and many commented on how sweet and personable the artists were. Several of the ladies also said how much better the services they received were than other hair & makeup they have gotten for other weddings! For me, Erica was wonderful for both my trial & the day of the wedding; she really listened to what I wanted and did a great job adjusting and improvising even when I changed my mind at the last minute! I also think that Dreamcatcher's pricing for bridal hair & makeup is very reasonable, although the pricing for the bridal party is higher than I have seen from other artists; but, again, I think the quality of the Dreamcatcher artists' work was really outstanding. I would definitely recommend Dreamcatcher Artistry to other brides-to-be.

Tierney · Married on 09/25/2016

Nora, Leah, and Liz were FABULOUS. Extremely professional. Wonderfully kind and accommodating. Nora worked pure magic doing my hair and makeup. She listened as I expressed my vision and comfort level and her execution was quite literally, if there is such a thing, perfect! Above and beyond happy.

Lenora from Dreamcatcher Artistry recently did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the hair of three of my bridesmaids. Not only did she do an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, she was the kindest, coolest, most professional, most punctual artist I could have asked for. I loved my whole experience from the hair and makeup itself (which held through the night and received numerous compliments) to Lenora's calming influence throughout the day. As for Leah, I couldn't have asked for a more kind, professional, responsive, and organized coordinator. I highly recommend their bridal services.

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

If you can get her, book her! Leah is wonderful and extremely talented. When I started looking for a hair and makeup team for my wedding day I felt super overwhelmed with the options and the idea of picking someone off the internet. I interacted with a lot of vendors and Leah was the easiest to talk to. She answered all my questions and was super flexible about doing my trial. She did an awesome job day of, all my bridesmaids were very happy and looked beautiful. I highly recommend Leah and Dreamcatcher Artistry for any event and would definitly hire her again.