68 Reviews for Dreamcatcher Artistry

Body Art (1)
Licensed (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush (1)

I booked Dreamcatcher Artistry for my recent wedding. The ladies at Dreamcatcher were amazing to work with. Leah was incredibly helpful and responsive in the coordinating and planning process. For my trial and day-of hair and make-up, I worked with Maya who was amazing. She listened to my vision, and executed on it perfectly. She took feedback and made tweaks where needed, and the end result was exactly what I wanted. Taylor was also fantastic--she did make-up for my family, and everyone was super happy with it and looked great!

Additionally, everyone was prompt, on-time and professional. Would absolutely recommend and use Dreamcatcher Artistry again!

Profile Picture Lynsay, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Our experience with Leah and her Dreamcatchers Artistry team was amazing--and that is no small feat given we had a bridal party including 8 bridesmaids! My stylist, Maya, did an incredible job keeping me calm and confident throughout the trial and the wedding day--both my hair and make-up turned out exactly as I'd envisioned them. The rest of the team also arrived on time, stayed on track, and even had solutions when we blew a fuse from multiple hairdryers firing at once. Every single member of the bridal party's looks were in line with what I'd discussed with Leah during our initial consultation, and all of the bridesmaids were very happy with their looks, too. Everyone just looked so beautiful and natural...I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Ashten, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Booked Dreamcatcher for BOTH of my weddings this year based on the quantity of consistent glowing Yelp reviews and I can’t recommend them enough!
They were one of my top vendors based on the more natural look and using makeup to simply accentuate the features, not totally change them.

The pricing is extremely fair (side-note: JEEBZ, once you start your research, you’ll find that wedding makeup is FREAKING EXPENSIVE!) I actually was considering another vendor for makeup based on cheaper cost, but after having a bad engagement makeup trial, I decided to woman up and go with Dreamcatcher. And I haven’t regretted it for a bit!

Leah is friendly, professional, and highly responsive. Typical response times are less than 6 hours. You receive followups for payment and when your date of appointment is coming up and they make sure to listen to your wants/needs.

I had Erica as my makeup/hair artist. Very professional, timely, and easy to talk to. She would text me when she was close, and made sure to listen to any of my concerns. Everything went according to schedule.

MAKEUP - On FLEEK! Even in some pictures of me with harsh flash in dim lighting, my skin looked flawless and blended in with the rest of my body. Too often, you see that white glow. I also cried a ton during my vows and my face was still perfect. No ugly running mascara or ruined foundation. It lasted all night and I didn’t experience much smudging/smearing of eyeliner to my underage area, or creasing. Lashes were very comfortable and beautiful too.

HAIR - SECURE. And she didn’t use a stiff/hard/shiny strong-smelling hairspray, so it looked natural. My mom also had an inspo picture and she was able to recreate it almost exactly.

Profile Picture EMILY, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I was so nervous trying to find a Hair and MUA being from out of town for my wedding, but I'm SO glad I found Leah and her team. Leah is so accommodating and extremely helpful/organized. Her team is incredibly talented and really exceeded my expectations for me and all my girls! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sammie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Dreamcatcher Artistry! Leah was fantastic to work with in scheduling my trial for my engagement session and scheduling the wedding (myself, bridesmaids, mothers, etc.) and answering my many questions! Maya did my makeup and hair for the trial and the day of and my make-up was GORGEOUS!!! And my hair looked so beautiful! I loved that I looked natural but glammed up at the same time, not overly done. Maya really did such a wonderful job! I received nothing but compliments the whole night and it held all night, too, which was fantastic! I didn't have to do a single make-up touch-up! All the ladies (bridesmaids and mothers) who also had their make-up and hair done on the big day also looked fantastic! My bridal party all looked so beautiful. It made my day so perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Leah and Dreamcatcher Artistry are practically part of my family and are wonderfully fantastic!! She has done two of my cousin's weddings and two of my cousin's best friend's weddings. I just knew for my wedding, I had to book her and by the grace of God, Leah and her team were available for my big day, Sept 9th, 2017.

First of all, she is just the sweetest, calm, professional and wonderful at what she does. She was pregnant at the time when I first booked her. She was very upfront and flexible regarding time and scheduling for the makeup trial.
She opened up her apartment to me for the trial and spent so much time making sure everything was exactly like I wanted. She is wonderful at communication and always answered my emails(many of them) in a timely fashion. My wedding party had some last minute additions to our contract and she was so accommodating regarding adding the services and making sure every person was slotted in at the appropriate times.

She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. She uses airbrushing for foundation, blush, highlight and contour and I can say I have never looked more beautiful hahaha. She uses individual false lashes, which in my opinion, look much better than the strips. All her products are top notch, as well. I paid for the extra service of touchups for the first look and photos and felt like a movie star as she helped to make sure I was looking the best I could be.

Honestly, I am forever grateful that I have had the fortune of having her for my wedding! She is literally the best of the best and one of the best wedding vendors I have had the pleasure of working with!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah and her team were incredible throughout our whole wedding planning process. As someone who never thinks about her hair and makeup (and didn't have a lot of data to go on beforehand), I did a lot of price comparisons, and Dreamcatcher's rates seemed reasonable. After looking more at their style, I knew it would mesh well with our Sonoma venue and natural-looking aesthetic. What totally convinced me was Leah's responsiveness and thoroughness. She answered all my questions semi-instantly, worked with me to create a timeline that made sense, and the artists (Nora and Maya) were a breeze to work with on the day of. I loved my look and everyone complimented me - even my (now) husband who was worried I would look like a total stranger all made up. Thanks, Dreamcatcher!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful that I got to work with Leah and Maya for my wedding. Maya was my artist. She did a beautiful job with my updo and made my makeup look natural. It stayed on all night and never felt cakey. She was also super relaxed and easy to work with. Leah, the owner, was my main point of contact throughout the process and I can't say enough good things about her! She was always quick to respond and warm/friendly, which was reassuring when I was planning from thousands of miles away. Thank you so much Leah and Maya!

Profile Picture Stella, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'd been searching for hair/make-up, when our wedding planner recommended Leah. She was wonderful! She was priced about the same as local studios and was able to come to our remote site early morning. It saved me so much stress and hassle if I had to drive and wait in a studio. I got some extra moments of sleep and literally rolled out of bed when Leah arrived. Leah did hair/make-up for myself and my MOH in less time than we'd allotted. We got to spend more time that morning taking photos and enjoying time together. My budget didn't allow for a trial; amazingly, Leah took the photos I'd emailed her and turned my hair into exactly what I wanted! My daily make-up consists of sunscreen. That's it. I might put on mascara for a fancy event. Needless to say, I'd heard you "have" to have heavy make-up for photos. Leah did an amazing job. The airbrush didn't feel heavy, and I was convinced to try eyelash extensions. I didn't look like I had make-up caked on or like a different person. I still looked like me, just a nicer version. :) It was exactly how I wanted to look on the best day of my life. Thank you, Leah!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah and her team are creative, passionate about hair and makeup, and, most important of all, are extremely committed to making sure their clients are happy. We used Leah and her team on my wedding day and they were fantastic. I met with Leah for a trial run of hair and makeup a couple months before the wedding, and we picked a style. Leah took lots of pictures, and the day of, I decided to make a few tweaks. Leah was very receptive to my ideas, and made sure to give me exactly what I wanted. Her biggest priority was that I was happy with the style, and I absolutely loved her work.

My bridesmaids and my mom were equally thrilled. Everybody's hair style was unique, and done very well. All of the stylists were committed to giving us exactly what we wanted. As an added bonus, they were also fun to hang out with as we got ready. I can't recommend Leah and Dreamcatcher enough for any event.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had Dreamcatcher Artistry do the hair & makeup for myself, my bridal party, and the mothers of the bride & groom at my recent wedding. It worked out great and the artists did a fantastic job. Erica did the bridal hair & makeup as well as the hair for everybody else, and Chrystal did everyone else's makeup. They were prompt and very professional. All the ladies were very happy with their hair & makeup, and many commented on how sweet and personable the artists were. Several of the ladies also said how much better the services they received were than other hair & makeup they have gotten for other weddings! For me, Erica was wonderful for both my trial & the day of the wedding; she really listened to what I wanted and did a great job adjusting and improvising even when I changed my mind at the last minute! I also think that Dreamcatcher's pricing for bridal hair & makeup is very reasonable, although the pricing for the bridal party is higher than I have seen from other artists; but, again, I think the quality of the Dreamcatcher artists' work was really outstanding. I would definitely recommend Dreamcatcher Artistry to other brides-to-be.

Profile Picture User6013409, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nora, Leah, and Liz were FABULOUS. Extremely professional. Wonderfully kind and accommodating. Nora worked pure magic doing my hair and makeup. She listened as I expressed my vision and comfort level and her execution was quite literally, if there is such a thing, perfect! Above and beyond happy.

Profile Picture Tierney, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you can get her, book her! Leah is wonderful and extremely talented. When I started looking for a hair and makeup team for my wedding day I felt super overwhelmed with the options and the idea of picking someone off the internet. I interacted with a lot of vendors and Leah was the easiest to talk to. She answered all my questions and was super flexible about doing my trial. She did an awesome job day of, all my bridesmaids were very happy and looked beautiful. I highly recommend Leah and Dreamcatcher Artistry for any event and would definitly hire her again.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lenora from Dreamcatcher Artistry recently did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the hair of three of my bridesmaids. Not only did she do an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, she was the kindest, coolest, most professional, most punctual artist I could have asked for. I loved my whole experience from the hair and makeup itself (which held through the night and received numerous compliments) to Lenora's calming influence throughout the day. As for Leah, I couldn't have asked for a more kind, professional, responsive, and organized coordinator. I highly recommend their bridal services.

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After exhaustive research, I decided to book Dreamcatcher Artistry for my wedding hair & make-up. Leah responded to my e-mails quickly, and answered all of my questions. She came up with a "getting ready" timeline for the day of the wedding, which was super helpful for me (especially since i didn't have a coordinator)!
I was traveling to Santa Barbara from out of state a few days before the wedding, but we managed to squeeze in an HMU trial a couple of days before the wedding. Not only was Adrieanna was super sweet, and fun to talk to, but she made me look beautiful too! I showed her a couple of reference photos, and kind of asked for a mish-mash of things - i like the braid from one photo, and the side-swept curls from the other photo...i like the eye make-up from photo A and the romantic "glow" from photo B. She made it work, and really brought together the look i was hoping for! it was really worth it to do the HMU trial. knowing how everything would look and come together - it was really one less thing to worry about.
on the day of the wedding, she also did my mom's make-up. mom pretty much never wears make-up, so she was kind of nervous. Adrieanna put her at ease, and mom put her trust in Adrieanna. mom's make-up turned out great, and her smile when she looked in the mirror was just radiant! i was up next, and everything went smoothly and according to our scheduled timetable. Adrieanna was great about making adjustments when i requested them - her main concern was just making sure i felt and looked perfect! i also love that they offer a groom's service! just a little airbrushing and mattifying, a little help for the dark patches under his eyes, a quick and easy styling of his hair and a little trimming of the beard. i think it really helped him feel more confident.
my make-up lasted beautifully throughout the afternoon and evening - even when i cried at the ceremony. i highly recommend Dreamcatcher Artistry and Adrieanna! they were awesome!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Leah (owner) and Erica (my makeup / hair artist) were exceptional! Unparalleled in timely responses, personable & professional, genuinely helpful, joyfully creative... these are phrases that come to mind when I think of Dreamcatcher Artistry. They are true masters of their craft, way more affordable than their competition, and I mean... if you trust someone with your face & hair the DAY OF YOUR WEDDING, when the most important people in your life are watching your every move, and the cameras are actually capturing your every move... AND you realize later that inviting them into your special day was one of the best decisions that you made... that's when you know you worked with someone who was incredible.

I encourage everyone--whether you're an au natural gal or full-blown diva--to email Leah and meet with one of their consultants. You will not regret it, and you will later be grateful that you did.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling

Leah and Nora did hair and make up for me, my mom and my 4 bridesmaids at my wedding in Santa Cruz earlier this month and we couldn't have been happier! We all got a ton of compliments - the makeup was beautiful and natural, like we requested and both of them were patient with us if we wanted changes made. The makeup and hair lasted through a happy tears wedding ceremony and lots of dancing too. I did a hair and make up trial with Leah 2 weeks before my wedding too and she took her time and was fast, personable and professional. Leah's attention to detail, flexibility with my last minute schedule and quick responses to all my questions and concerns made everything easy. In dealing with hair and make up and other wedding vendors, I can say that working with Dreamcatcher Artistry was a step above in all respects. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Clare, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leah was very punctual, friendly, and attentive on our first few phone conversations. She was very detailed with her explanation on how the whole process goes, I was so excited to meet her. Then we met for our first consultation. She came to my apt and I showed her a few pictures. I didn't really know what I wanted, but she was very flexible in working with me. She kept assuring me that it would be really easy to change and that it's totally okay to feel like that! I loved our first consultation! It actually worked out because I had my engagement pictures right after. After thinking about our first consultation, I did have changes that I wanted to make. I called Leah and again she was super flexible, helpful, and encouraging! We ended up planning a second consultation. From the first to second consultation we emailed frequently with the things that I liked. If I ever forgot to email or reach out, she was very friendly with reminding me to email her back.
My second consultation was just as fabulous! I went to her beautiful studio. Her studio was clean, well organized, and she even offered me kombucha! What I wanted for the second consultation was completely different from the first. Not a problem! She did my hair and make up completely different from the first time, and I loved it even more! During both consultations Leah was so personable, easy, and created a very relaxed atmosphere.
Prior to my wedding day, I had a few changes with bridesmaids getting services done and Leah had no problem revising and changing my invoice and time start. She was super understanding and made that process really easy. One of the most convenient things is that Leah has you pay prior to the wedding, so the day of the wedding isn't hectic with payment and tips.

Profile Picture ashley, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book this team!!! They are wonderful, professional, and so talented. I can't say enough amazing things about them.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had Dreamcatcher do my hair and makeup for my wedding day and honestly this was the best decision I had ever made. I'm super lowkey normally and don't usually wear makeup, so I really wanted a natural look for my wedding. I also didn't even really know what I wanted for my hair and wasn't super picky, so I just let her take the reigns and go for it. Seriously my look turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Honestly, I was so shocked and it made me feel so amazing all day. She used airbrush for my face and was also willing to help me cover up some of my tan lines that I had gotten in Cabo during my bachelorette party (oops!). My makeup and hair stayed up all day and looked so effortless, which is saying a lot since she did my makeup and hair at like 5 in the morning and I our wedding didn't end until midnight. Book with Dreamcatcher!! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Colette, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

The Dreamcatcher team was fantastic. They were not only on time, they were early! They came with great attitudes and were able to change anything the day of. I had them for my wedding and I would totally recommend these ladies to anybody! Even when I had a bridesmaid who was having a fit the day of my wedding, they were able to rearrange when she was over an hour late and work with the flow. They were full of nothing but professionalism and were fantastic. I can't say enough kind and truthful things about the dreamcatcher team. They were perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I used Dreamcatcher for my May wedding in San Francisco. Liz came to my parents' home twice to do hair and makeup trials on my mom and I which was so great because I felt really reassured for the big day. Liz is a very calming presence and very kind. I absolutely adored how my mom's, mother of the groom's, sister of the groom's, and matron of honor's hair and makeup came out done by Liz and Kalani. They all looked truly beautiful in a very natural way. Liz did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. She gave me some loose curls/waves which I'd never tried before myself and absolutely loved for the special day and my makeup was so natural but made me look flawless. When we did the reveal with the groom one of the first things he said was how I looked like an angel and my makeup was so natural. She really gave me exactly what I wanted! Thank you Liz, Kalani and Dreamcatcher!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I worked with Leah, owner operator of Dreamcatcher Artistry, completely via email. Leah was responsive and had great follow up. She was able to orchestrate and plan my hair and makeup trial and she created a hair and makeup schedule for my bridesmaids (and myself) for the day of the wedding. I LOVED my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids made a point out of telling me how pleased they were with their hair and makeup too. I would highly recommend Dreamcatcher for any special event you need hair and makeup services.

Profile Picture Laurel, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kalani did my hair and make-up for my wedding just a couple weeks ago and I can't get over what an amazing job she did!!!! I've never felt so beautiful! Even after dancing all night my hair and make-up remained flawless! Not to mention she's also super kind and cool! She felt like an old friend to all of us! My sister and officiant looked gorgeous as well!!! Thanks dreamcatcher artistry for setting this up!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/16, 1 Review