DreamBeautyPhotography Reviews

11 | Springfield, IL

11 Reviews for DreamBeautyPhotography

Lindsey Lasilty · Married on 12/10/2019

Love her ideas

We had Christina and Cj for our wedding and they were so creative with what type of photos to take and how to pose me and my husband!

We really enjoyed them. They are very professional and they helped to make our day even more special and beautiful .

The thing we appreciated most was that they gave us amazing quality at a price that was reasonable. In fact we gave them a tip at the end of the night because we felt that we had gotten way more then we paid for!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Shianne

Shianne Nicole Farley · Married on 08/03/2019

Christina is just amazing!

There are just no words to describe how amazing Christina is, she will go above and beyond and I absolutely love you! Thank you for everything you did and I'll tell anyone whos looking for an excellent photographer to go to you no doubt! Your amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2019

DreamBeautyPhotography's reply:

Thank you Shianne you are so beautiful and I loved being apart of your wonderful day. It was the highlight of my summer and I am without a doubt so blessed to know you

Joel Abramowitz · Married on 10/11/2017

Professional

Christina was absolutely amazing! You can see she has sincere passion and positive energy. She was fun and professional, she kept us laughing the entire photo session and we were truly having a beautiful time. She took our family portraits in the winter and we were so happy with her work.

Krystal Cheung · Married on 07/11/2015

Priceless Photos

Christina is amazing, she is helpful and comes up with the best ideas for photos plus she travels with a million items. She had photo props, but also a serving set when ours went missing. She is positive and helps with more then photos it was like having a wedding planner or another bridesmaid.

Mary Nichols · Married on 11/07/2014

Amazingly wonderful

This photographer was timely and took fabulous pictures fir my daughters wedding. I would highly recommend her for any event you are needing pictures for.

Rebekah Word · Married on 08/10/2013

So helpful

I worked with Dream Beauty photography's Christina, I thought she was just the photographer, I was in charge of directing wedding guests transportation and it was a slow process. I had never heard of a wedding specialist before but Christina is truly that, a specialist. She helped to coordinate the carriages so that things would move faster and then line up of all the bride's maids and groomsmen. She positioned a way for the Bride to not be seen by the groom before she walked down the aisle for an outdoor wedding, by giving her an umbrella. I was amazed she did all of this with a smile and while taking beautiful photos. She is the person you want on the ground to assist with all the details you did not think about.

Jeremy Alexander · Married on 07/27/2013

Timing timing timing

The ladies of dream beauty photography are who you want in a bind. Everything on our special day seemed to be spiraling out of control, but these girls kept us on time. Me and my groomsmen got ready and Christina got our photos meanwhile my wife and her bridesmaids seemed to be in a different universe of time but Somehow they kept us on time.

Christy Marie · Married on 11/06/2011

Fall Wedding

We worked with Jenna and Christina and they were amazing. Shooting our unveiling and our final evening shots
    Just beautiful and cannot beat the price!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

DreamBeautyPhotography's reply:

Thank you so glad you enjoyed our services!! We loved being a part of your special day. So Thankful to have such amazing people to work with.

Brittany Brazil · Married on 09/24/2011

Amazingly kind and sweet

I was a baker at a wedding and Christina was so wonderful and kind. I just started my business and she offered to take some glamour shots of the cake for me. She is very talented and so sweet. Very nice person to have on site always willing to lend a hand and her photos of everything were just simply beautiful

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Corey

Corey Allen · Married on 10/01/2005

Wedding photos

Dream beauty did an amazing job at our wedding capturing every moment and interaction and even providing props for photo stations for the guests to participate. Incredible job

Shelby Bezler · Married on 11/18/2014

A no stress wedding

These photographers are so zen they are able to quiet any storm you might face. I know because I had an out door wedding, it rained, one of my bridesmaid didn’t make it, my husbands best man tux didn’t fit, and the buttons on the back of my dress drove me and my mama crazy. All the time she just smiled and walked me though every step of the way. I was reassured as I saw her snapping photos as I came down the aisle.

Sent on 09/06/2019