149 Reviews for DreamArt Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
149 DreamArt Photography Reviews

3.2

I have mixed feelings about this review. I had a unique experience which features outside of the normal photos that one would expect. I proposed on my holiday and I had planned with the wedding and events coordinators that I would like to have someone capture the moment one evening. This was in incredible and Fransisco and the rest of the team accommodated my request perfectly. For that reason alone I have given quality of service 4 and responsiveness 4. The other categories are lower than this and I will explain why. Although the weddings and events team (Fransisco specifically) were perfect... Mauricio (who took our photographs) was also perfect, I was not very happy with the discussions that took place afterwards regarding the photos. Ultimately, I paid roughly £500-£600 to have a 30 minute night time session (for the proposal) and 30 minutes the following day to do the normal session of photos on the beach and by the grassy scenery. This all worked very well and I was happy. I'd like to note the £500-£600 fee included 30 photos. When we came to choosing those photos we chose from roughly 120. I ended up paying double just to get ALL of the photos. I did not expect this and ultimately we were rushed because the last we worked with was working till after her normal hours to accommodate us. She made the experience appalling if I am honest.... The photos had all been taken, the work had gone in from the camera man and the photos had been slightly edited.... I agree I should pay more to receive them all but double was excessive to say the least. Ultimaltely, I paid it begrudgingly and I'm sure the lady made some very nice commission. As I mentioned, my proposal was captured which I was happy about and I couldn't not get all the photos from this special holiday. I question the value (£1000 for photos??!?!) and the professionalism of the lady we worked with after all was completed.

Profile Picture George, 7/17/19, 1 Review
0.5

terrible, terrible service! the advertised photos do not match the quality of the result in the slightest. exorbitant rates and poor results. they also refuse any kind of refunds or discounts for bad quality. definitely avoid Dream Art Photography if you can.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/19/18, 1 Review
0.5

The studio shows you nice photos of other couples, but the photographer is an amateur; he has no imagination and no sense of style. Unless you know exactly where and how you want pictures taken, they will come out mediocre at best. the "editing" is bare minimum, there's no effort to make photos look better. the background they chose for our wedding was ugly rocks and seaweed. we paid almost $1000 and barely got 15 usable photos. they wanted to charge additional $1800 for the remaining 120 terrible shots. the worst service i have seen so far.

Profile Picture andrei, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files
0.5

terrible experience! Clemence is a fraud and a liar. tried to sell us fake photos! i attached example of a photo she tried to sell! unbelievable!!

Profile Picture vanessa, 5/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josefina and the team did a fantastic job with my husband and I's wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with our photos. They gave us a great experience. They truly go out of their way to get the perfect shot.

Profile Picture Diana, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carmelo did our wedding shoot February 8, 2018. The photos are fabulous truly captured the day and the memories will last a life time. Honestly worth every cent.

Profile Picture Karren, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

We want to thank our photographers Eric Moseley and his partner (red hair woman from Spain). They did an amazing job capturing every moment. Every photo they selected for us was absolutely stunning!! They were so personable and made sure to capture every important moment. They were so attentive to us and our guests.

Again, thank you for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives.

Profile Picture stacy, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
0.5

No bueno. I would not recommend

Profile Picture Diana, 11/14/17, 1 Review
3.6

Photographer was great. I do wish our pictures would have been edited. There were a few things that I thought would be photoshopped out that were not. Great photographer but not as satisfied with final pictures for the amount of money I paid.

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was amazing, so friendly, we loved every second of our wedding shoot

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 1 Review
3.3

I would have loved to score more the photographer was great and the quality of the pictures was very good considering my husband and I are both a little camera shy. Its just a shame the lady that reviewed our wedding photos with us in the hotel lacked enthusiasm or any interest in what she was doing, she couldn't even manage a smile. It really ruined the experience that we had paid a lot of money for.

Photo for DreamArt Photography Review - Add a comment...
Photo for DreamArt Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture claire, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a beautiful wedding that was captured perfectly by DreamAre Photography and will give us magical memories to look back on for years to come.

Profile Picture Craig, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The additional cost for a photography service was very much worth it and cost effective. The high standard and quality of pictures cannot be understated.
David & Mhairi

Profile Picture David, 10/9/17, 1 Review
4.3

The photos and the quality of the service were perfect, but, in my point of view, pay 600 USD for only 30 photos, it is very expensive. I believe it would be more reasonable to receive all the photos taken.

Profile Picture Luciana , 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Out of all our vendors at Moon Palace Cancun, these were definitely one of my favorites. They have a large team and I was afraid that we wouldn't get the best of the best. I am not sure how much experience these photographers had, but they were sweet, patient, quick, effective and super artistic. They also were able to get wonderful candids.

Profile Picture User7193530, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
3.5

Our photographer for our wedding was very friendly and took lots of photos in different settings.
But unfortunately myself and my husband was very disappointed with the photos.
For our package We had to choose 30 photos which to be honest we found it so easy to choose because out of the 88 photos there was only 30 which were ok none of the pictures stood out and looked amazing which was upsetting.
I did not want to complain about this while at Moon palace as it was the day after my wedding plus we had paid for the photos months before we travelled to Mexico.
The 30 photos which we did choose were not brilliant and not worth the money we paid lots of pictures with not so good background. We had pictures on the beach which had a goal post in the shot also uncomfortable shots of myself and my husband in the trees we have now printed out photos which our friends took as these pictures captured more of our speacial day.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t thank DreamArt Photography enough. Eric my photographer on the day was fantastic I couldn’t had asked for anyone better. I would definitely recommend DreamArt Photography my photos where more then I could have wished for thank you so much x

Profile Picture Claire, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Had a great experience with Dream art. Our photographer Andrea was a star, we felt very comfortable and the photos were amazing. Would definitely recommend. :D

Profile Picture Corinne, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DreamArt did a great job with our photos, memories to last a lifetime. The slideshow they put together had my husband and I in tears.

Profile Picture Charwan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent service & great photos! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Lee, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Muito atenciosos e dispostos . Boas fotos em um pequeno tempo de ensaio.

Profile Picture Alexandre, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographers were great and did exceptional job with the wedding pics. Value received is much greater than price paid. I strongly recommend to DreamArt professionals instead of your personal photographer.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dream Art Photography did a wonderful job with our pictures. They were open to our ideas and worked with us to ensure the day was successful. We love our pictures and would recommend their services to other couples.

Profile Picture Constance, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so pleased with our wedding photos !! Everyone that has seen them always tells us that they look like something out of a fairytale!! We even had someone say "who took these photos, God?" Really... hire dream art for your wedding you won't regret it !!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
3.8

I️ enjoyed the pictures but felt it was a bit overpriced

Profile Picture C, 7/6/17, 1 Review