DreamArt Photography Reviews

DreamArt Photography 5
DreamArt Photography 6
DreamArt Photography 7

Diana · Married on 04/20/2018

Josefina and the team did a fantastic job with my husband and I's wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with our photos. They gave us a great experience. They truly go out of their way to get the perfect shot.

Karren · Married on 02/08/2018

Carmelo did our wedding shoot February 8, 2018. The photos are fabulous truly captured the day and the memories will last a life time. Honestly worth every cent.

stacy · Married on 11/17/2017

We want to thank our photographers Eric Moseley and his partner (red hair woman from Spain). They did an amazing job capturing every moment. Every photo they selected for us was absolutely stunning!! They were so personable and made sure to capture every important moment. They were so attentive to us and our guests.

Again, thank you for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives.

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

Our photographer was amazing, so friendly, we loved every second of our wedding shoot

Craig · Married on 10/09/2017

We had a beautiful wedding that was captured perfectly by DreamAre Photography and will give us magical memories to look back on for years to come.

David · Married on 10/09/2017

The additional cost for a photography service was very much worth it and cost effective. The high standard and quality of pictures cannot be understated.
    David & Mhairi

Liz Gizelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Out of all our vendors at Moon Palace Cancun, these were definitely one of my favorites. They have a large team and I was afraid that we wouldn't get the best of the best. I am not sure how much experience these photographers had, but they were sweet, patient, quick, effective and super artistic. They also were able to get wonderful candids.

Sent on 09/20/2017

DreamArt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your experience with our DreamArt Photography Weddings Team! It makes us very happy to have been a part of your special day and, also, to learn that you had a great experience and we are sure that you will cherish your photographic memories forever. We hope we have the pleasure of capturing more moments in the future and congratulations on your wedding. Kind regards, DreamArt Photography Team

Claire · Married on 08/28/2017

I can’t thank DreamArt Photography enough. Eric my photographer on the day was fantastic I couldn’t had asked for anyone better. I would definitely recommend DreamArt Photography my photos where more then I could have wished for thank you so much x

DreamArt Photography 8
    DreamArt Photography 9
    DreamArt Photography 10
    DreamArt Photography 11

Peter · Married on 08/06/2017

The photographers were great and did exceptional job with the wedding pics. Value received is much greater than price paid. I strongly recommend to DreamArt professionals instead of your personal photographer.

DreamArt Photography 12
  • Constance

Constance · Married on 07/21/2017

Dream Art Photography did a wonderful job with our pictures. They were open to our ideas and worked with us to ensure the day was successful. We love our pictures and would recommend their services to other couples.

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2017

We were so pleased with our wedding photos !! Everyone that has seen them always tells us that they look like something out of a fairytale!! We even had someone say "who took these photos, God?" Really... hire dream art for your wedding you won't regret it !!

DreamArt Photography 13
    DreamArt Photography 14
    DreamArt Photography 15
    DreamArt Photography 16
    DreamArt Photography 17

Claire · Married on 07/01/2017

Fantastic and professional photographer had some amazing suggestions for some unusual wedding photos. Very friendly and enthusiastic had lots of fun and had some amazing photos that captured our wedding day perfectly

Alexa · Married on 06/16/2017

We had such an amazing experience with DreamArt Photography! We were married at Cozumel Palace in Cozumel, Mexico and had met with the photographers 6 months beforehand to check out their portfolio and pick out our wedding package. When the big day came, the staff was super flexible with our requests, professional, and overall very fun to work with! I loved their energy and creativity. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a destination wedding!

Mary · Married on 06/15/2017

I absolutely loved working with DreamArt Photography. They did a wonderful job and were so professional and personal. There pictures went above and beyond my expectations. The pictures they took were for my wedding and I will forever cherish them. Our photographer was so great and full of energy and made everyone feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend DreamArt Photography for anyone. Thank you so much DreamArt team for making my special day one I will remember forever.

DreamArt Photography 18
    DreamArt Photography 19
    DreamArt Photography 20
    DreamArt Photography 21

Megan · Married on 06/06/2017

Absolutely IN LOVE with all my photos!! The photographer was SO INCREDIBLE and the whole Dream Art team was a DREAM!!!! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to any bride-to-be's.

David · Married on 06/03/2017

The DreamArt team was the perfect choice for our wedding photo/video package. Each team member was absolutely delightful and very passionate about helping create and capture the magic of our wedding! Could not give a higher recommendation, they were the best!

DreamArt Photography 22
    DreamArt Photography 23
    DreamArt Photography 24

Cassandra · Married on 05/27/2017

Our photographers were Amazing. They captured every moment of our special day.

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

They take amazing photos and get them to you within a couple of days!

DreamArt Photography 25
    DreamArt Photography 26
    DreamArt Photography 27
    DreamArt Photography 28
    DreamArt Photography 29
    DreamArt Photography 30

Gaby · Married on 04/29/2017

Our experience with DreamArt was amazing , they are really talented at what they do . All the staff it is really nice. Pictures are a dream come true ! Every penny was worth it !

DreamArt Photography 31
    DreamArt Photography 32
    DreamArt Photography 33
    DreamArt Photography 34

Monica · Married on 04/22/2017

DreamArt Photography at Moon Palace in Cancun is incredible! My point of contact, Francisco Aviles, was easy to work with, responsive, and worked endlessly to ensure my wedding photography was exactly what I wanted. Mike was the photographer who took both my wedding and trash the dress photo sessions. I can't express enough how lucky and incredibly grateful I am that he was able to do both. The photos he took on my wedding day are exceptionally gorgeous and unique. Mike was able to capture our love story from behind a lens. I look back at those photos and can relive every moment of that day. Our trash the dress session with Mike was no different. Again, he was able to produce spectacular images by just allowing us to have some fun on the beach. My photos will be some of my most precious memories that I will cherish forever. Thank you so much to the DreamArts team and especially to Mike!

Sara · Married on 04/21/2017

We had an awesome photo shoot with DreamArt Photography. I wish I could remember the name of our photographer because he was AMAZING!! All I can remember is that he was from Croatia. We absolutely love our pictures.

DreamArt Photography 35

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2017

Dream art captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. I would recommend for everyone to use. Thank you for the most perfect photos.

DreamArt Photography 36

Linda · Married on 04/15/2017

It was an amazing experience. We were made to feel extremely relaxed and even laughed a lot during the photo shoot.
    We would definitely recommend this company to our friends who are looking for a photographer.

DreamArt Photography 37
    DreamArt Photography 38
    DreamArt Photography 39
    DreamArt Photography 40
    DreamArt Photography 41
    DreamArt Photography 42
    DreamArt Photography 43

Mary · Married on 03/28/2017

They worked with us to really understand the feeling we were trying to capture, some of which we couldn't put into words and still they would understand and surpass our expectations! We have recommended over and over again!

DreamArt Photography 44
    DreamArt Photography 45
    DreamArt Photography 46

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Mike was my photographer for my wedding in March 2017. I couldn't have dreamed for a better experience. Mike spent thirty minutes in my room before the wedding, when everything was chaotic, and captured images that look as if they are planned. I never even realized he was shooting! He then did a photoshoot for me on my balcony, and the images honestly belong on the cover of a bridal magazine. Of the 450 images he presented to me, there was not one that didn't take my breath away. I am so grateful for choosing DreamArt Photography to capture my wedding day, and will recommend their service to everyone looking for photographers in Mexico. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.