Dream Wedding Entertainment Reviews

5 | Totowa, NJ

5 Reviews for Dream Wedding Entertainment

Lisa Mcintosh · Married on 09/10/2019

A Total Package!!

Robert and AJ were very attentive, and payed great attention to details. They also took change requests from us up until the last minute.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Dream Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Lisa! Your ceremony was beautiful and we had a great time DJing for your family and friends! I look forward to your next event!
    Congratulations again!

Robert

Steven Maduri · Married on 04/15/2016

Best wedding I’ve ever been to...and it was ours.

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the services we received from Rob and his staff. Planning a wedding is difficult enough (for the wife, haha). However, we love a challenge, so we decided to move to California and THEN plan our wedding. Two years in the making, from start to finish, Rob made the process seamless. Thank you for making our special day the most memorable experience we could’ve asked for.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2016

Perfectly planned!

My husband and I live in California and planned our wedding back east since our family still lives there. Rob was extremely professional, understanding, and communicated with us whenever we had any questions. With all of the stress that goes along with planning a wedding (especially thousands of miles away), Rob made the process effortless. The day of our wedding was amazing and Rob kept our party on their feet and memories in our hearts forever. Highly recommend him and his company for any of your entertainment needs.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Andrew Jackowitz · Married on 10/13/2010

Best DJ hands down

The DJ we hired for our wedding double booked our day so here we are just 2 months away from our wedding and we have to hire someone quick and get him up to speed with our music and plans ASAP. We didn’t know Rob or anyone who used him but we needed to book someone quick. Well he worked with us and our wedding was amazing. Best problem we ever had because not only did Rob rock my wedding he has become our family go to guy. Rob has done 5 weddings for other family members and many special family functions along the way. I would recommend him to any event you need to get a crowd moving because no one is better at filling the dance floor than Rob. There are so many things to think about when planning a wedding or an important party. Rob will wt least make the music part of your plans easy. 10,000 stars!!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Rosanna

Rosanna Marino · Married on

The best!

Robert is the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He listens to everything you are looking for and knows how to deliver. We had an awesome wedding and all our guests were complimenting how great the DJ was.

From first meeting until end of reception, Robert was a true professional. Both Robert and AJ had their finger on the pulse of our guests the entire night and their timing was flawless.

I would not hesitate to recommend or hire them again for any of our entertainment needs. THANK YOU ROBERT and AJ!!

Sent on 10/25/2019