Dream Limousines Reviews

1 User photo

• Allison

Allison Makowski · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Dream Limo is the best

We used Dream Limos on our wedding day! We actually had a limo transfer that took the guys to the church. The driver was Ken and he was a pleasure to work with – he was easy going, professional, and really had a lot of patience dealing with the guys who were partying it up! We also rented a large 25 person party bus for the bridal party for 6 hours. The party bus was great for transferring our large party all over the place. It picked up the girls and took us to the church. Then it drove the entire bridal party all over the area to get some photos. During this time, our driver, Ray was extremely great!! He again was very professional and nice. Also helping us on and off the bus, dressed to impress, and he was always worried about our safety when he was dropping us off at our photo sites. He was patient while we made numerous stops. Both drivers – Ray and Ken – were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend using Dream Limo for their professionalism, timeliness, selection of bus options, and the buses in general. Our party bus was extremely roomy, had lots of areas that held items like bags and purses which cleared up a lot of space. It had lots of cup holders and phone chargers. Also had a really cool bar / cooler that was prefilled with us! We had a great experience with Dream Limo – they made it a piece of cake for a bride on her wedding day 😊 And I truly appreciate it – wedding day can be stressful enough – Dream Limo is a great company that I recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Jaclynne

Jaclynne Burns · Married on 10/18/2019

Highly recommend!

I have nothing but good things to say about Dream Limousines and especially our driver, Tim. The whole experience of booking a party bus for our wedding day was unbelievably easy and smooth.

Tim was so prompt, prepared us for his arrival at each location throughout the day, and honored every single request happily! His attitude is positive and he had a smile on his face the whole day. I had so many compliments from our wedding party about what an awesome guy he is and we are SO grateful for the outstanding service. Thank you Dream Limousines, Inc. and Tim!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Stevenson · Married on 09/11/2019

Great experience for our wedding

Absolutely loved our experience using Dream for our downtown Detroit wedding. The timing, service, flexibility, and vehicle that took our whole bridal party to many different hard to navigate downtown locations throughout the day were just perfect. Special thanks to our driver Dean, he went above and beyond to put a smile on our faces. Thanks!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kaley · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Wedding Transportation!

Dream Limo was perfect to work with for our wedding day. The driver was on time, responsive, and they even had a red carpet for us when our ceremony was over! I would highly recommend Dream Limo for your wedding party!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience with Dream Limousine

We had a great experience with Dream Limousine. Would definitely book them again. They were responsive, prompt, and friendly. Vehicle was perfect for our wedding day.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding 3.23.19

There isn't enough stars for dream limo. They were so awesome from day 1. Every single person we came in contact with not only had suggestions for the limos, but for the wedding day in general. They even had the little things covered for us so we had 1 less thing to worry about that day. We dropped off our drinks the day before the wedding and when they arrived it was on ice and packed ready for us to use. We had so much drinks that our driver, Keith, brought his own cooler to help us out. Keith was such an awesome driver to. He helped in every way possible, was early and got us where we needed to be early as well. I can't say enough good things about dream limo. I had such a great experience with them!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

Great experience!

When I contacted them, Dream Limousines responded immediately and invited me into their showroom to see the vehicle I requested, the Cadillac Escalade. I loved the limo and booked that day. Their prices were reasonable and some of the best in the area. They sat down with me and got all of my information, including all of the stops and addresses for the day of the wedding.
    The day of the wedding, I received a phone call from our driver, Mike, an hour or so before the limo was due at our house. Apparently the vehicle I requested was not functioning. It supposedly needed some electrical work, which Mike stated had been completed the day before, but something still wasn't right. Mike apologized profusely and asked if it was ok with me if he substituted the Cadillac with one of their party buses. He described in detail all the perks of the party bus, all while apologizing and reassuring me. He was so kind, it was hard to be upset! He still arrived on time and had upgraded the champagne in the bus :) He was incredibly kind and patient the entire day. The whole bridal party enjoyed the party bus, and Mike's stories. He was a great driver and handled the mix up with professionalism and grace. I definitely would recommend Dream Limousines!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

The girl that booked the event was wonderful, down to earth and easy to work with. The driver was amazing. It poured rain on our wedding and he never let a drop of water touch me or my dress! He was great! Wonderful service overall! Very pleased!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

Sal was our driver and we had the brand new 35 passenger bus coach 4. What an amazing experience. Our driver was always early, always polite, and always got us where we needed to go seamlessly, even is busy friday work traffic. Every time we needed him he picked up his phone first ring. Every time those limo doors opened he is the very first person I saw, there to help me on and off the bus. My husband, bridal party, family, and I were blown away. A great company, great employees, and GREAT VALUE!! The Bus was impeccably clean!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Dream Limousine for our wedding. The driver was professional, the office staff was very helpful, and the vehicle was brand new (even had the new car smell still). This company was very polite and we are so happy that we picked this company. After shopping around at other companies we were very concerned with transportation, I was about to take the party bus idea off the table then my now husband said we had one more company to go to, I was very hesitant. I am glad I did because this company took all my worries away! Thank you Dream, I will continue to use your company and pass along the business to friends and family!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so happy that we went with Dream Limos for our wedding. They are CLEAN and well kept. Rick was our driver and he was the best limo driver I have ever dealt with. It had rained the day before our wedding and my heels kept sinking into the grass and dirt. I took them off and when I got to the reception, Rick had cleaned them for me and I was able to put them back on! I was so happy! It was a wonderful surprise. He was so nice and so funny. Patient and kind. I would recommend Dream Limos to anyone and will use them for all of our needs from here on out. Thank you for making out wedding day just that much better and easier. The company is kind, knowledgeable, organized and well trained.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Mike · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Dream Limousine for our wedding on 04/01/17 and from the first phone call they were professional and responsive to all questions. We had Danny as our driver and he was very professional and courteous. He called about 5 minutes prior to showing up and helped us load our belongings onto the bus. It was a nice extra perk to have a built in cooler with ice and a cold bottle of champagne waiting on the bus for us. Would definitely recommend Dream and Danny.

Sent on 04/04/2017

John · Married on 12/25/2016

I wanted to thank you for the very professional service. Personally, I have found a lot of suppliers in Detroit that are slightly difficult to deal with, the only exception is you guys, you have been the most professional company I have dealt with whilst out in Detroit. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company in the future if anyone I know has a need for limousine hire.

Maria · Married on 12/24/2016

I have used Dream Limousine’s services mostly for party buses for different events. Most recent for a bachelor party with my 20+ friends and that was the rainy day but the driver was so nice and active he was running back and forth with an umbrella leading us to the door. I love to use Dream Limousine’s services because the price is very affordable and rides are always newer and comfortable as compared to other companies. I will be using their service again.

Juia · Married on 12/15/2016

Our wedding was recently held on the 15th of December 2016. We hired one Black Lincoln Towncar for us (bride and groom) 2 Chrysler 300 for groomsmen and bridesmaids and a party bus for other wedding attendees. All the vehicles were in perfect condition with well-dressed and well-trained chauffeurs. Everything was really amazing. Thanks for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 12/23/2016
  • Alexander

Alexander · Married on 12/14/2016

My wife and I have been planning my daughter’s for months and I say, it wasn’t easy. We ran into trouble with the gown designer, caterer, and all except for the limo service. We booked early and almost forgot about the whole thing until a month before the . They called us to confirm our booking and if we have any changes or upgrades. And it was such a relief that they arrived early on the day, we never ran into any trouble from their staff and especially the driver who has been so professional and tactful. Dream Limousines has given us the utmost satisfaction. Thank you, Dream Limousines.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 11/22/2016

We had our wedding last November 22nd, 2016 and everyone had an AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I thought it was so expensive because we were able to use a jaguar limo and 2 other buses but surprisingly, it was affordable. I think they were the best vehicles they have and so my husband and I were very grateful that a friend recommended us this limo company. Aside from the great pricing package, our driver John did a very awesome job. He was professional and very well prepared. I would definitely recommend them for my sister's wedding @ the Cherry Creek next year and even hire them again for my first anniversary. Thank you Dream Limousines, for the great service.

Edgar · Married on 10/12/2016

Dear Limo Staff,

I wanted to thank you all so much for making our wedding transportation an amazing experience. We got the Escalade limousine for the groomsmen and bridesmaids; and they couldn't stop raving about how great it was. We also got the Coach 5 for transportation to and from the parking area for our guests as they arrived. I got many compliments from family members and guests about their prompt service, attentiveness, and positive attitude. Our Limo driver Matt was funny and made our trip a blast. Thanks Dream Limo Staff!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/30/2016

I can't begin to give a high enough review for Dream Limousines. From the first contact via email, everyone I worked with was professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly! Being able to board the buses at their showroom to really see what you will be getting the day of was so convenient, and their prices can't be beat. On a side note, our driver on my wedding day was Mike. HE WAS AMAZING. He truly went WAY above and beyond (ran thru the rain with his personal umbrella while we were taking pictures to help keep us and the photographer dry) to make sure things went as smoothly as possible. I have and will continue to recommend this company to anyone looking for transportation!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Dayna · Married on 11/07/2015

We were very impressed with Dream Limousines. They were professional, prompt, and reasonable. They contacted us the week of the wedding to make sure everything was in place and ready to go. Our driver, Mike, was excellent and very accommodating. Even after I told him the day of about another location he had to drive to, it was absolutely no problem and everything went smoothly. We were perfectly on time to the minute and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The bus was clean, roomy and just the right size for our group. I would certainly recommend them to anyone and was very pleased with the service! Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Mindy · Married on 07/18/2015

I was in a wedding this weekend that used Dream Limousines.
    Our driver, Andrew, was absolutely incredible. I've stood up in 7 weddings in the past three years and nothing compares. His level of service was outstanding, he went above and beyond what you would expect, while somehow still not breaking that professional line. He went as far as to set up a small camping chair for a pregnant bridesmaid while we waited for the first look photos, and had ice packs ready on hand for the bride to cool off with in-between shots. I will highly recommend Dream Limousines to every single one of my friends that haven't yet booked for their weddings yet.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kristina · Married on 11/08/2014

I was terrified to get a limo for my wedding because you always hear horror stories of the limo not showing up or the driver being a nightmare. But Dream Limousines was a total dream (I couldn't help myself)! The guys were super professional when we went to look at their fleet in their garage. We decided to go with a limo van since we had a smaller bridal party. Sal, our driver, was on time. He was professional, courteous, and super nice! He helped all the girls get up the steps into the limo. He carried our bags when we were loading and unloading. When we were taking our pictures outside it was SO cold since it's November in Michigan. Sal held my bouquet so I could hold my dress and joked about the weather. I got a little mud on the end of the ribbon to my belt and Sal was there to the rescue! He had a Swiss army knife with scissors we used to cut the muddy part off. Sal was the best and I highly recommend Dream Limousine to anyone looking for a limo service.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Regina · Married on 08/17/2014

No Complaints. The driver was on time, stuck a around so we could take a couple pictures. Very happy with service.

Sent on 09/09/2014

We loved our stretch Cadillac Escalade limo!! It was so gorgeous, clean, modern, right hook ups for ipod etc! it was the best choice for us on our wedding day to take our bridal party to Detroit for photos. Highly recommed their service and love even the red carpet when exiting :)

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kelli · Married on 04/06/2013

We used Dream Limousines for our wedding and could not have been happier! The limo was nice, clean and fit our large wedding party well. The driver was beyond nice and even helped holding things and moving people around for our pictures! We'll for sure be using Dream Limousines again!!

Sent on 04/19/2013