Dream Lighting Company Reviews

21 | Green Bay, WI

21 Reviews for Dream Lighting Company

Ali · Married on 05/26/2018

Greg and his team were very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend this company to any bride or person planning an event!

Tiffany · Married on 08/26/2017

We worked with Greg from Dream Lighting Company to do lighting for our wedding. We had uplighting around our entire ballroom in colors to perfectly match the theme of our day. We also had a monogram of our names above our head table. We received LOTS of compliments on the monogram, I think many of our wedding guests had never seen anything like that before and thought it was very unique. We also rented lighted cocktail tables which were set up surrounding the dance floor. We loved how the lighted cocktail tables looked with the the rest of the lighting around the room and we also liked how the tables kept people close to the dance floor which in turn kept our dance floor full all night! We are so happy we made the decision to work with Dream Lighting Company for our wedding, our lighting turned out even better than we could have hoped for!

Phil · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Greg with Dream Lighting Company for our lighting effects.
    What a great way to give our tent that extra WOW!!
    Greg offered so many ideas that we fell in love with all of them. However we had to settle on one lighting package that truly made it spectacular. Very professional & passionate about what he does. Highly recommend Dream LightingCompany.

Katy · Married on 07/26/2014

Dream Lighting Company provided the lighting for our wedding reception, which was outdoors in a large tent. The owner, Greg, was great to work with - he was very easy to communicate with via email or phone (as we were planning an out of town event) and was reliable and honest. He came up with a few different layouts that easily achieved the "look" I was going for, using lanterns hung from rigging cables and cafe string lights around the perimeter of the tent. Also, he is connected to other rental companies and event planners in the area so if he doesn't have the exact item you are looking for, he will be able to find it and coordinate everything. He is very handy/artistic and made a fun and dramatic "LOVE" marquee light which hung behind our head table. We got so many compliments on the lighting. I would recommend Dream Lighting for any event and will definitely be using them again for any future events!

Desiree · Married on 01/04/2014

The market lighting provided by Dream Lighting was beautiful! Greg set them up and took them down, so I didn't have to do anything.. the lights completely enhanced my venue.

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2013

Greg at Dream Lighting Company was absolutely wonderful during our wedding planning! He made himself available to us whenever we needed him and offered a large variety of different types of lighting - from different effects to lots of different color choices. The uplighting that we chose significantly transformed our entire wedding venue into something amazing! It created a very romantic feel, which is exactly what we were looking for! Everyone that we spoke to on our special day complimented on how gorgeous our lighting was. We feel our venue wouldn't have looked the same with out it! It made the whole look! I would definitely recommend Dream Lighting Company to anyone! They were wonderful to work with, know how to create the look you're going for, and very on top of things!

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2013

Dream Lighting Company did a fabulous job on our wedding. Greg was so wonderful to work with! I couldn't have been happier with his service.

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2013

Greg was professional from start to finish. He made it a point to meet with me and show me sample lightings to ensure my day/lighting was exactly what I was visioning. Extremely happy that I went with this company.

d'Andra · Married on 05/19/2012

Greg and his staff were amazing with all the things they did for our wedding. They took time out of their day to drive all the way to Stevens Point to make sure the lighting was everything we wanted and where it should be placed, colors, etc. I thought that the staff was very impressive, staying until the reception was over with, changing the colors of the lighting to the mood of the crowd. Overall, I was overly impressed with the lighting, it was even more than I thought it would be. Thank you so much for the amazing service, I highly recommed you guys to anyone who wants amazing service, great cost, and VERY nice lighting. Thanks again!

Dan & d'Andra Francis

Kerry · Married on 02/11/2012

Greg was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, informative, & works with your needs and budget. I would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day a spectacular event.

Marianne · Married on 08/12/2011

We made the decision to have lighting at our wedding and did not live in the same state, so we were taking care of everything by phone or over the internet. We came to town a few days before the wedding and Greg and his team came to our venue with his crew to set up a preview to see what if any we would like. We ended up going with more than we had planned on because of the great preview they put on. I can not tell you how much better everything looked and the compliments we received! Thank you again for making our wedding more than we could imagine.

Joe · Married on 08/12/2011

Greg and his crew were fantastic. Made suggestions and gave a great presentation prior to the wedding. Transformed the room, exactly what I was looking for. The bride was not excited about having lighting at the event, but I persisted. She was glad I did, and had a lot of complements. Made for a wonderful atmosphere.

Ellen · Married on 07/30/2011

I found Greg and the folks at Dream Lighting Co. to be extremely helpful! When I first called to inquire about the possibility of adding lighting for our outdoor tent wedding reception, I was unsure what type I'd even want, but Greg clearly explained the options, his suggestions and what types of prices to expect.

I was especially impressed with the setup process. Our wedding was on a Saturday and we had planned for the tent, lights, dance floor, tables and chairs to go up that Thursday. When a terrible storm on Thursday drew out our tent setup longer than expected, Greg and his help still showed up to see if they'd be able to put up lights. Sadly, the delay due to the weather ate up a lot of time and the guys from DLC had to head out without putting up the lights. I was worried because they said there wasn't another break in their schedule until Friday night. Concerned about what little time that left us to set up the rest of the tent (dance floor, tables, chairs, place setting, centerpieces...), I voiced my concern and then accepted that it was only a minor setback.

Greg contacted me the next day (Friday), saying that they could set up around noon, which I thought was just fantastic. He changed around his busy schedule just so that I could feel more at ease! I would definitely recommend Dream Lighting Company to a friend!

• F

Sara · Married on 03/13/2010

Greg from Dream Lighting Company was awesome! My husband and I decided we wanted to add lighting to our wedding reception only two weeks before our wedding day. Greg was so flexible and found a way to accommodate us on such short notice. He even drove a long distance to meet us at the reception venue a few days before the wedding to show us our color options for the lighting. And the pricing was very competitive! He was very reliable, flexible to our needs and professional. Out of all of the vendors I hired for our wedding, if I could do it all over again, I would absolutely re-hire Greg for lighting. It was beautiful and looks amazing in the pictures!

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

Dream lighting company really surpassed our expectations. The effects that Greg helped create for our big day were unbelievable. The comments from the guests were nothing but great things. They absolutely loved the mood and environment Greg created with lighting. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. If you want your reception to be truly special, call them!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 07/02/2011

Great job! Very professional. Couldn't have asked for anymore!!

Great to have a one stop shop.

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2011

Great company to work with. Was willing to do many different things and provided us with many options to choose from. Everything was set-up and taken down on time. Would book from them again in a heartbeat.

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

The event lighting was a last minute decision for us. It was just what we needed to make the reception extra special! We were able to have the colors of our wedding for the lighting and it added an extra "touch" with no work on our end! Greg was so nice and professional to work with and the lighting was perfect. We would recommend this service to anyone! Thank you!!
    Eugene and Jennifer

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

I had a wonderful experience working with Dream Lighting Company. Greg was professional, friendly, and very accomodating! I had no troubles contacting them or setting up meeting times. All my guests were wowed by how much the lighting dressed up the reception hall. It was 100% worth the cost! Everything went as planned per our discussions. Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Dream Lighting Company was the best. I've already been recommending Greg and the Dream Lighting company to all my friends who've recently become engaged! Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2012

3.5

Very helpful and easy to work with. Great attitude and always responsive to phone calls.