Dream Factory Productions Reviews

37 | Albuquerque, NM

37 Reviews for Dream Factory Productions

Absolutely wonderful. The staff was so so accommodating and nice. They did everything they were suppose to do and paid attention to detail. They played all the songs we requested and got guests out of their seats to dance and interact. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Edit Review
    A highlight of my wedding posted 3/31/2013

I was nervous about picking a DJ for my wedding. I had been to weddings over the past couple of years where the DJ had not been very strong, and it affected the mood of the reception. I turned to Dream Factory because of their reputation. They were awarded Wedding DJ of the year for several years. I met them at a bridal fair and enjoyed the interaction with the owner. Choosing Dream Factory to DJ the reception was one of the best decisions. They did a fabulous job! They worked with my husband and I on customizing songs, changing their timetable at the last minute, and remaining professional and courteous throughout. They even wore the wedding colors! The music they played and the interaction they provided was a highlight of the reception that my guests commented on. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Rich · Married on 06/16/2012

Dream Factory and Patrick did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. They were very professional and listened to what we wanted and pulled off a flawless night. They kept the reception going and worked in all of the traditional stuff without losing the flow of the night. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/03/2012

The · Married on 11/05/2011

Awesome job! Professionally and responsive to the energy in the room. Great music variety and sensitive to special cultural traditions and rituals. Thanks!! :) Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2011
  • O

stacie · Married on 06/17/2011

We were in a tough spot when our original DJ was completely unreachable so close to our wedding day. So we contacted Patrick from Dream Factory and immediately set up an appointment. The program he uses for clients to choose their music is amazing and so easy to use! He was very helpful during the rehearsal and during the wedding! I am so happy that we had Dream Factory services at our wedding. Patrick saved the day!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Brenna · Married on 04/02/2011

Patrick with Dream Factiry Productions along with his assistant did an amazing job with DJing our wedding! They were super perfessional and amazingly fun!! They did the ceremony and the recption and the music for both was great!!! During the ceremony everything was right on! They were very involved with every aspect and helped me out in areas that i didn't quite know what to do with. During our recpetion they made sure everything was on time and lively!! I had no worries thanks to them!! They helped make our wedding be what we have always dreamed that it would be!!! I recomend them for any function that needs a DJ! They are nice, understanding, and all around great people!!! Thank you Dream Factory Productions!!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Jean · Married on 09/12/2009

Patrick Miligan of Dream Factory Productions is an excellent DJ. He kept the crowd dancing and acted as the MC for the occasion. I, as Mother of the Bride, didn't have to do any directing or talking! I loved it! He also set up the lighting on his rack and worked the lights. Patrick came to the Rehearsal at the Club for no extra cost! He timed everything and had all the songs (after my daughter's input) time out perfectly for the Ceremony. It went smoothly and the sound was great out by the pool! Then he moved his equipment upstairs to the Ballroom and wow! what a wonderful performance as MC he did! I would recommend Patrick Milligan and Dream Factory Productions for any and all DJ/MC required music coordination! (http://www.dreamfactorydjs.net/index.html).

Sent on 09/19/2009

René and Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

In planning, Patrick was fantastic! He was very responsive and was willing to find any song we wanted for the reception. Day of we had rain, but the DJs did not mind setting up inside at first and then moved outside when the rain stopped. This flexibility and desire to make our day perfect was much appreciated. The guests loved the music and we had a great time!

Sent on 06/26/2015

René and Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. The rain was bummer that day. I'm glad that we were able to move forward with everything afterwards. You both were great to work with and we enjoyed playing for you and your guests. Thank you once again for the review.

Rebecca · Married on 11/14/2015

After doing a lot of research and meeting with a few different DJs in town, we decided on Dream Factory Productions! Patrick and his team were very responsive and flexible with some of our last minute changes. Unfortunately the DJ we wanted was sick the day of the wedding (which we didn't find out until we showed up to the reception) but the new DJ did a great job and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Dream Factory Productions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It’s unfortunate that Ron came down with that nasty stomach bug before your wedding. Tony and Matt had a blast making your wedding a success. Your review is a great example of the reason why we have safe guards in place where anyone of our highly skilled DJs can step into any role in an emergency situation to take care of our couples on their special day. Thank you for giving us the honor to be a part of your wedding and thanks again for the review

2.0

Dreamfactory DJ'ed our wedding just recently and I have to say I was somewhat disappointed. We met with Patrick and his coworker initially who said they would both be at the wedding so they interviewed us, found out what we liked/disliked. Then on the day prior to the wedding, the coworker and another woman showed up, with no mention of Patrick at all. I just assumed he'd be there for the actual wedding and didn't ask any questions. Sure enough, wedding day comes up and he is not there. Our wedding announcer was not very good... Our guests voiced the same thoughts we had so I know it was not just me. I'm sure she had good intentions but she just seemed inexperienced and for the price we paid I really did expect a professional. A lot of our songs were not played from our list, which I did mention to Patrick in email but I have yet to get a response. Also one of the songs had explicit words which was so embarrassing. A groomsman had to ask them to turn it off.

I will say they did show up on time and were dressed professionally. We also liked the online planning, very convenient.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Dream Factory Productions's reply:

We regret that this customer experienced anything less than complete satisfaction with the service she received. Our goal is to provide every customer with an outstanding experience. We invite any potential customer with questions or concerns about this review to contact us directly.
  • Peffercorn

Wendy · Married on 08/22/2009

3.5
      3.5
      2.0

I was quite upset that the DJ was LATE! He told me they like to arrive quite early, but was walking in when the ceremony was supposed to be starting. Our last dance song was played 3 times.

Other than those things, we enjoyed the music very much.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Leah · Married on 04/28/2018

2.2
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0

So many things went wrong its hard to write it all out. DJ failed to set up in time or had technical difficulties, which delayed our ceremony 20 min and our officiant was not wired up for audio (she had to yell over the wind!). The audio during speeches and a presentation were off. The DJ charges us an addition 75$ just to stay another 30 min at the end of the night (even after he delayed our ceremony by about that long). AND he only played my requested songs AFTER I paid him the 75$. Dancing on the clouds $375 was a pitiful machine that failed to produce much of anything. And the dance lights we paid for were MIA. Patrick, the owner, took our complaints and was very apologetic, gave us a partial refund but we will never get the day back. I'd suggest making sure whoever is assigned to you knows the venue inside and out and have a FULL rehearsal the day before.

Sent on 06/13/2018