Dream Factory Productions Reviews

37 Reviews for Dream Factory Productions

• Leean

Leean · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and fun!

Tristan was our DJ for the ceremony and the reception and played an essential role in making the event run perfectly. We couldn't have done it without the Dream Factory team. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and I heard repeatedly that it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/10/2018

Tony, our DJ for my daughter’s wedding was AMAZING!!! Very professional and charismatic. Everyone loved him. He basically ran the whole wedding for me! The whole company ROCKS!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

Simply put, our DJ Tony from Dream Factory is the man! Imagine anything that you need on your wedding day - if Tony is your DJ he will provide it! While his music selection definitely ensured that all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed dancing and partying throughout the evening, limiting our review of Tony’s work to just that part of his contribution to our big day would be shortsighted. His preparation and communication during planning were also stellar. He willingly participated in multiple in-person and call-in meetings to make certain that the minute by minute plan for the ceremony and reception were followed flawlessly and accompanied by the appropriate musical ambiance. Dream Factory’s interactive song selection and submission system was a cool and fun way to give him our taste in tunes and let him riff off of
    that. His personality was exuberant and celebratorily contagious without ever being overbearing or cheesy in the way that some DJs can overdo it. Furthermore, he took on the additional responsibility of not only being present for but also running our rehearsal, calming everyone when certain elements of the venue’s set up seemed to be running behind schedule. He was the perfect MC in every way and simply took care of everything! Everyone at the wedding was charmed by his presence and many guests still spend much of their recollection of the evening applauding
    the indelible and enthusiastic mark he left on the proceedings. Not only would I recommend Tony without reservation, I would be excited to encourage anyone into an obviously perfect choice.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

We had Tony as the DJ for our daughter's wedding in March. We was awesome. EVERYONE commented how much fun the reception was because Tony was having fun as well. He added so much energy and enthusiasm. Patrick was great to work with to get everything organized ahead of time and explained the contract and what I was agreeing to when I signed the contract. They were open to changes regarding lighting and mics up to the day of the event. They are an awesome DJ to hire!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Our dj was Tony. He did a great job with mixing up the music to fit all ages and cultures at our wedding. He was a blastbto work with on the day of the wedding and took request. They also give out links to our night that you can pass out to guest before the big day so they can add song. As they add song you can edit what is on the list and see what people want to hear.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Liz · Married on 07/01/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better dance party!! Tony was amazing at the wedding, and great to work with all around, Patrick was also super easy to work with and they always were very responsive. I had to change venues last minute to a place 3 hours away and they still were able to accomodate me. I also had to add on my ceremony music last minute and they said "no problem!" They really are great professionals and not TACKY. That was super important to me. Tony the dj kept the night flowing smooth and definitely kept the dance party going. It was such a fun night and We had multiple people telling us that it was definitely one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The enthusiasm they have for their profession makes it super fun and easy to work with them. I recommend them to all!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Roxanne · Married on 11/05/2016

Music was the most important consideration at our wedding and Dream Factory, with Tony as MC made everything perfect. They were there for everything from the rehearsal to the last song, accommodating all of our needs and making the guest soooooo happy! I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

Dream Factory was the best decision we made for our wedding! Tony as our MC kept the party going all night long. During our final meeting he helped us develop our schedule so that it would flow and made sure that everything we wanted for our wedding reception was included. We were able to select our own music and use our own songs for our wedding reception. My husband and I highly recommend them. The dance flow was never empty and the crowd wanted to keep dancing even after the last song so we shouted for an encore and they did one!!! It was an unforgettable experience and everyone at our wedding is still talking about how much fun they had.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Linsey and John

Linsey · Married on 08/20/2016

We love Dream Factory Productions! From the beginning Patrick was so accommodating with any questions or advice my husband and I needed whether it was DJ related or just wedding related. He was always easy to contact via e-mail or text and always responded in a timely manner. He and his staff are fantastic at what they do and my husband and I were so comfortable giving the the reins on our big day! We also wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding and found out that Dream Factory also does photo booths. Patrick sent me the images of his photo booth that was an "open air" photo booth. When I told him that we wanted a "closed" photo booth and asked if he could recommend anyone that had one he immediately said he would be more than happy to order the curtain that would make the open air photo booth he had private. That just showed me how kind and accommodating he was and the photo booth was perfect and a HUGE hit at our wedding. I do not remember our photo booth attendants name but she was very nice and accommodating as well. We met Tony our MC a couple months before the wedding and we instantly knew that he would be a great fit for us to work with. Tony helped my husband and I with song choices when we were stumped and just overwhelmed. All of his suggestions worked out perfectly! He is very upbeat and outgoing he had our crowd engaged all night until the party had to come to an end. I would highly recommend Patrick and his staff at Dream Factory if you need a DJ/MC or a photo booth. We definitely will be contacting them should we need either in the future! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Dream Factory was one of our top choices when picking a DJ for our wedding and my husband and I are so glad we did! They were so fun and played music depending on the vibes they got from the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night and they definitely made our night memorable in every aspect! We highly recommend Dream Factory!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Candice · Married on 06/04/2016

Dream Factory did an amazing job for our wedding. We had three DJs there and they were very professional and periodically checked with me about the timeline of the reception during the reception. I really appreciated their communication and willingness to accommodate last minute changes.
    We had a great dance floor and many of our guests were up and dancing during cocktail hour while we were still taking pictures. They also did a great job getting people up for the dollar dance and the bouquet toss.
    Before the wedding, I really like that they give you a site where you can add songs, requests, do-not-play, etc. I really did not know how to describe my music tastes, so it helped me search through some songs, find what I liked, and make note of what I wanted for different special songs. They also sent reminder checklists in the month leading up to the wedding. It was unexpected and super helpful. I'm a very organized person and I hadn't thought of some of the suggestions beforehand, and glad they did for me.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Leigh · Married on 05/20/2016

Patrick and his team did a personalized mixed for my husband and I, which was Epic! They listened to our needs, returned phone calls promptly showed up to each event as needed and we were very happy with everything that they did on our special day! We would highly recommend for your wedding day or any special occasion!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Patrick at Dream Factory Productions was extremely attentive and quick to respond to all questions and concerns. The DJ's at our wedding were professional, fun and knew how to read the crowd.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kyle · Married on 04/30/2016

We had a great time working with Dream Factory. They were super helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and walked us through everything that we needed to figure out. We loved the music throughout the cocktail hour/reception, and they kept our guests dancing 'til the end! Very professional, great team!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kristin and Mark · Married on 10/31/2015

We cannot say enough about how wonderful, amazing, and professional this team is! They made our special day better than we could've have expected from finding all the unique music we wanted, providing awesome lighting that created the perfect mood, facilitating our dance in the clouds, and hosting our awesome mugshot photo booth!! They made the planning process and the night run so smoothly and effortlessly, and they kept our guests, and us, entertained from start to finish! We would recommend them to anyone, not just for wedding, but for any events! They were so extremely professional yet super fun to work with!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Dream Factory Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Your wedding was one to go down in the books forever for most epic Batman wedding! We had such a fun time working with you both. We wish you nothing but the best and thanks again.
  • User5209143 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough great things about Patrick and the Dream Factory Team! They worked with us every step of the way to make our day incredible!! Patrick went over and above to make the night so special and I am so grateful that we chose him! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. He takes the time to really get to know the customer and does whatever you need to deliver what you want! There were some things that we knew exactly what we wanted, but some that we needed help with and he was able to provide great advice! He is extremely professional, and would get back to us right away when we had questions. I would not hesitate for one second to book him again!

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • User4655545 · event on: 11/16/2014

The team at Dream Factory provided the up-lighting that we needed to really make our booth standout at a recent trade show. The setup and tear down was easy and their professionalism was outstanding. We will continue to use their services in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/18/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dream Factory. From the start working with Patrick at Dream Factory was so easy. Planning my wedding with so many details and so many people involved was a headache sometimes. Patrick made planning our entertainment simple and stress free. Dream Factory provided the music for our ceremony, dinner and dance. When we had a last minute issue with our venue he immediately offered a solution at no extra cost. I had people come up and tell me they loved the music they were playing during dinner and our dance floor was full all night. Their set up and presentation is great and his MC for the night was awesome and had a great voice. I highly recommend Dream Factory Productions.

Sent on 11/06/2014

I don't think we could have asked for better djs for our wedding. Patrick and his team were amazing to work with. They even helped our Best man and Maid of Honor prepare for their toast months before our wedding even took place. We have received many compliments from our guest on how much fun they had at our wedding. I would highly recommend Dream Factory to any couple.

Sent on 10/14/2014

We love Dream Factory. Staff was attentive & read the crowd well. They kept everyone on the dance floor and entertained all night. They set up on time and worked with our venue. Plus, they were the last vendor to leave. They not only followed instructions but they checked on us all night, in the best of ways; they were not intrusive at all. They knew out of our massive list which songs we really wanted to hear, and they waited to play them till we returned to the room. They just made our night.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Mauro · Married on 07/05/2014

From the moment we first contacted Dreamworks, Patrick and his team were amazing. They were able to put together music I found from YouTube, from many other sources, and play it all when we wanted and how we wanted. The DJs who played at our wedding were very professional, very fun and excellent at playing songs as requested and agreed. They even kept things flowing by announcing when it was time to eat, when it was time for cake, toasts, etc. Basically, they were an amazing part of our special day. I will definitely use Dreamworks for any events we may have in the future.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Dream Factory Productions's reply:

Mauro,
    Thank you for giving us the honor to be a part of your special day! We had a great time performing for you and your guests. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Tiffany · Married on 10/19/2013

The services provided were amazing and everyone was having a great time . Great variety of music and great price ! I would recommend to others !

Sent on 10/26/2013

We could not have asked for better and more professional DJ's than Dream Factory Productions. They were the only DJ's we interviewed for our wedding - we knew right away we wanted them to be a part of our special day. They were easy to work with, reasonably priced, guided us along the way (even helped with some of our song selections), very responsive to all our questions and just nice people throughout the whole process. On the day of, they were set up well before our guests started to arrive so everything was in its place. They got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there the entire night. All I've heard from our guests is how great the music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend them to any couple.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Matt · Married on 10/05/2013

They were great. Delivered exactly what they said they would for a great price. Highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 10/26/2013

rachel · Married on 09/28/2013

Dream Factory Productions is amazing! I recommend them to everyone! My uplighting in the room was so beautiful! We still get comments about how fun our wedding was!

Sent on 10/23/2013