Dream Events Reviews

5 | Henderson, NV

5 Reviews for Dream Events

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2018

Dream events has done catering for my events three times this year and every time did an excellent job. Everything was so delicious and put together beautifully. They were very professional and very nice! I have my sons birthday coming up and I'm definitely using dream events again!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tina · Married on 09/02/2017

I had ordered a flower arrangement from Dream Events for my sisters birthday and they were so beautiful! Everyone was asking me where i ordered the flowers from. They were exactly what i asked for. The owner is a total sweet heart that will go above and beyond to meet your needs. My sister loved the flower arrangement!! I will order from them for all future events. Thank you so much Dream Events.

Chris · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing!!!!! We used Dream Events for our daughters birthday a month ago. If you are looking for an excellent catering AND flower arrangement place then this is it!! Lets just say the food is so tasty and everything is super fresh! My guests couldnt get enough of the food! The food was not only super pretty but also tasty!

The centerpieces we ordered were just exquisite! They were hands down the most beautiful flower arrangements i had ever seen. Our daughters birthday was magical especially with the hall filled with beautiful flowers everywhere! Thank you so much for the excellent customer service and wonderful work!

Andy · Married on 08/12/2017

We had booked Dream Events for our wedding last month. We had wanted a unique centerpiece with a lot of flowers in each centerpiece. When the flowers arrived we were amazed! They were more beautiful than we had imagined! They looked so elegant! I cant thank Dream Events enough for making our special day even more special. They arrived on time (which is amazing), excellent customer service and beautiful work! Our guests kept complimenting our centerpieces! We will definitely be using Dream Events in the future

angela · Married on 01/09/2016

Dream events did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. I was so worried when I was looking for flowers since I thought it was going to cost a fortune due to my daughters taste. I looked at a few vendors and decided to go with Dream Events. I am so glad I did, everything was so magical, so beautiful. The prices were amazing. They really worked with my budget, they made sure everything was top notch. It looked like I spend a fortune. They were very patient with my indecisive daughter. I would absolutely without any hesitation use them again and recommend them to others. The flowers really lasted afterwards too, they were really fresh. They helped us make up our mind on the designs as well as what kind of flowers to use. It was a January wedding so we used a winter wonderland theme. They were absolutely wonderful. Thank you Dream Events for making my daughters big day magical.

Sent on 09/22/2017