Dream Events & Catering Reviews

75 | Nashville, TN

75 Reviews for Dream Events & Catering

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Events & Catering was amazing to work with. They helped create a menu within our budget that was DELICIOUS, decorated the buffet line, and provided excellent service throughout the reception. I would definitely recommend them!

jeanell · Married on 09/28/2017

The best catering company ever! Rosie went above and beyond to make the evening a success....she did everything, from helping create a beautiful ambiance to serving the best food ever!! Our sons rehearsal dinner will never be forgotten thanks to Dream catering and Rosie!

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

Food was incredibly important to my (now) husband and I (not to mention my entire food-loving family, really) and we could not have been happier with Dream! Not only was the flavor, presentation, and temperature of the food on our actual wedding day perfect, but our entire experience with the team at Dream prior to the wedding was flawless. Rebecca and Jessica are so creative and accommodating — it seems Dream can truly make ANYTHING you can think of, and it will be delicious and pretty. THANK YOU Rebecca, Jessica, and your entire team of professionals! We could not have been happier with our wedding feast!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure. We are lucky to have such amazing clients, like yourself. Thank you for trusting us with such a special occasion! Happy 2017!

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Dream events did my catering and it was unbelievable!! The guests at the wedding kept telling us how much they loved the food but the biggest critic was probably my new husband who isn't much of a foodie but he loved everything we served! Dream tailored our menu to exactly what we wanted and it was perfect. Arlie was so easy to work with as well as the staff she had working at our wedding they were all so professional! Thanks again for everything.

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2016

Food was delicious and service during our wedding was amazing. Not only did everything taste great but it was also beautifully presented. Jessica was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. She worked with us to get the menu just right and was very responsive to all our questions. Dream was outstanding and we highly recommend them!

Madison · Married on 09/24/2016

Dream Events was suggested to me and my husband by our wonderful wedding planner and Reception/Events manager, Kasey. From the first moments working with Jessica, she was professional, patient, and kind. We knew we wanted southern food, but hadn't narrowed down a specific menu and needed a lot of help. We had a limited budget paired with SO many questions about feeding so many people plus our venue didn't have a kitchen. Jessica went above and beyond to create several menus for us and was always patient with me when I asked her to add or remove items - even up to the week of the wedding. We decided to go with sweet corn muffins, cole slaw, green beans, mac and cheese, and bbq. I had a few specific requests about the salad and bbq and Dream Events did everything we asked without hesitation. Our guests are still talking about the incredible macaroni and cheese! Getting married is stressful. You have a lot of different opinions being thrown at you and it can become confusing deciding what you actually want. Without the kindness and positivity of Jessica and the rest of the Dream Events staff it could have been a totally different experience. Jessica made sure that my husband and I ate at the reception and checked in with us to see if we needed anything throughout the night. She was even kind enough to get me something to drink when we walked in. I would recommend Dream Events again and again!!! Thank you Jessica!!! Your spirit and hard work made all the difference on our special day!

Dream Events & Catering (they've changed their name from A Dream Come True, or ADCT) was fantastic at our September 2016 wedding.

We interviewed 3 caterers and did a tasting with 2. What really sold us on Dream Events was Arlie Paris. Arlie met with us twice to talk about possible menus, our vision, and dietary guidelines. We wanted classy items but in a casual format. We went with passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and food stations with heavier dinner options after we opened up the full reception space.

The Dream Events & Catering team did all the the staffing and planning, as well as little things that really made the day go more smoothly: they picked up our cake, decorated the tables with our centerpieces, picked up our liquor, and packed up all the items we'd brought in to the venue.

From the planning side, we could not have pulled off the wedding without Arlie! I'm not exaggerating either - our DJ went MIA on us, but thanks to Arlie we were able to book another DJ on the day before the wedding. Without her we definitely would have been too stressed out to function. Arlie was organized throughout the entire process, and she brought a great sense of calm.
    My spouse and I are big planners, so we tackled most of the big decisions and organization from the beginning. Planning from a distance was only possible with Arlie in town. As the date got closer we relied on Arlie more and more to help us pull it all together. Arlie kept up will all our plans and followed through up to the end. It was so nice to hand everything over to her in the days leading up to the wedding!

I highly recommend Dream Events & Catering and especially Arlie Paris!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so lucky to have such amazing clients. It is hardly work, when our clients make it so enjoyable. We sincerely hope our paths cross again.

Eileen · Married on 07/23/2016

My daughter, Jennifer knew Allison and her catering company. When I first met her I was impressed and felt immediately comfortable with suggestions, ideas and accommodations she could make. There were many recommendations for caterers and I'm grateful we chose Dream Events.
    Jennifer and Andrew's wedding went off without a hitch and the catering was absolutely wonderful. The tables were beautifully arranged and welcoming to our guests who enjoyed all the many choices they provided. I'm a fan and will use them again for corporate functions and would refer them to anyone looking for a quality and stress free event.

Cherie · Married on 06/25/2016

Dream Events catered my daughter's wedding and it was fantastic! The staff was easy to work with and so accommodating. The décor was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious! I would recommend Dream to anyone in charge of a large or small event.

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2016

It's taken me a bit to finally write this review, it's amazing how life and time get away from you. But I still remember how amazing it was working with Dream Events & Catering as though it were yesterday! The food was delicious! My now husband and I, along with my matron of honor and her husband, did a formal tasting and were amazed by the food! Everything was so scrumptious, we couldn't stop raving! We chose to do buffet style, so everyone could get what they wanted and/or try a bit of everything. We did various canapés for the cocktail hour, and the farm table, shrimp and grits station, macaroni and cheese station and brisket station with green beans and sweet potato casserole for the reception. Our guest list ran the gamut from vegetarians to carnivores, so it was important that we had options to satisfy everyone. And from all the compliments we received at and after the wedding it's safe to say the food was a definite hit!

But the best part of our experience with DE&C was Jessica Mrozinski. She was an absolute treasure and I don't know how we would've done it with out her! Right from the start she was so sweet, easy to talk with and very informative. She made me feel at ease that if we chose to work with DE&C we'd be in good hands and have the ability to create exactly what we wanted on our big day. Not only was Jessica our contact for DE&C but we also used her as our day of coordinator. And she went above and beyond! She helped us with every small detail, answered all our questions, helped get in touch with other vendors/people we used, and was there for us. My Mom and I knew we could count on her and her expertise. And come the day of our wedding, everything went so smooth that we really didn't have to worry, we could enjoy each other, our family and friends, and the celebration. It was absolutely wonderful and so memorable, thanks to Jessica and DE&C!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

Dream Events and Catering was a literal dream to work with! In the beginning, I was so lost as to how much to spend and who to call about catering. I requested more information from their website (along with many, many others) and they responded a couple of hours later (still haven't heard back from others). Reminder: I was lost. So talking on the phone with them and getting a better idea of cost and realistic prices was SO helpful. I could tell right off the bat that they were going to be flexible and understanding. And I was right! We met with Jessica a few weeks after, and she was absolutely wonderful. She knows her stuff, so she was able to give us a price rang, a menu, and an idea of a layout at our venue. We decided to book them right then and there. Throughout the wedding planning process were a lot of changes. Jessica was quick to respond, so understanding, and flexible with any and all of the changes and ideas we threw at her. I never once had to worry about them showing up or having lack-luster service. Now for the food. IT WAS SO GOOD! We actually did not taste it beforehand, but I have no regrets about that. We had fairly basic spread, but it was not your average chicken and roast beef with gourmet mac and cheese. I knew it would be good, but I have had guests, even 2 months later, tell me that it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding. It was better than I could have imagined.

Thank you to Dream Events and Catering for making my wedding day one to remember. It really was a pleasure working with you!

Natu · Married on 04/30/2016

We used dream to cater food for our wedding. They were amazing! The food was incredible!! They designed a menu based on our favorite dishes. Elegantly deconstructing each dish into a uniquely tasty experience. We consider ourselves foodies so the food at our wedding was very important. From shrimp and grits to Duck confit, they did not disappoint. People still remark and comment on how good the food at our wedding was. Prior to the reception, they set up a small table and served my husband and I our dinner during the cocktail hour. This ensured that we ate and allowed us a quiet moment alone in the middle of the festivities. They packed to go boxes for us that we found as lovely surprises in our car after leaving the wedding. This satisfied some serious post wedding munchies (dancing takes a lot out of you) and made for a yummy lunch the following day. If I ever need catering for any event in the future, they're the only company I'll use in the future.

It has taken us so long to write this review simply because we couldn’t find the words to express how pleased we were with the job Arlie and her incredible team at Dream did to make our wedding an amazing event. Everyone raved about the food and the service went off without a hitch. We trusted Dream to run everything regarding food and drink and we received compliments all night about the quality of the food and service. Furthermore, our wedding simply could not have happened without Arlie’s advice and guidance. She went above and beyond our highest expectations to do whatever it took to create the perfect day we imagined. She was our caterer, planner, friend, and guide through the entire process and our day was perfect because of her care. Dream catering truly was a Dream Come True and we highly recommend booking them for your big day. You will not be disappointed!

Nikki · Married on 10/11/2015

A Dream Come True Catering catered my wedding and my guests raved about their food! Everything was hot, well displayed and delicious. The staff was responsive and easy to work with, and listened to me in order to provide me with exactly what I wanted, which they did. Their staff was professional, hard working and helped to make my wedding day perfect. I don't have a single bad thing to say about them- they were fantastic and exceeded my expectations in every way!

• Z

Zane · Married on 10/10/2015

Jessica was there for us whenever we had questions and put our minds at ease throughout the whole process. We essentially planned this wedding ourselves and doing it from Charleston, SC though the wedding was in Nashville was not exactly easy. The CAD drawings of the venue layout, the recipes, the images of the décor were all presented in a clear way and were constantly updated to help us really visualize what we were going to have on our big day. It all came to together in such a beautiful way and it was done in a calm and professional manner which is what we expect and how we like to treat people. The value of our options really helped us come under budget which allowed us to do other nice things like afford a band from out of state. The menu we went with was perfect and we received numerous comments from our guests throughout the night as to how great it was. We wanted to really provide our mostly out-of-state guests a true taste of Tennessee and Jessica saw that vision and executed it perfectly. Jessica and A Dream Come True are top notch and would recommend them to any future brides/grooms planning their dream wedding! Thanks y'all!

Austin · Married on 06/27/2015

A Dream Come True Catering rocked our wedding and thrilled our guests. Absolutely beautiful and excellent food and the staff was exceptional. Jessica was tremendous in helping us plan menus, coordinate timelines and enjoy our wedding. Thank you to all the staff for a great day!!!

Justin · Married on 06/15/2015

A Dream Come True Catering was exceptional in their service. My wife and I were very grateful for all they did. They were professional, courteous and were great with helping us make sure our wedding was as special as could be. Their food was phenomenal. We had comment after comment from our guests informing us just how much they enjoyed the food. We highly recommend you use this catering company as they easily exceeded our expectations.

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

ADCT Catering was great! The food choices were wonderful to choose from. We used them for our wedding and the food was wonderful. We got a lot of complements on how good it tasted! I would use them again for catering any event!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

I've been hearing over and over how amazing the food was at our wedding. Jessica was not only our caterer, but she was my day of coordinator. She took SO much stress off of me. The tasting was incredible & the food at the wedding was even better. The staff was so professional and elegant. I couldn't ask for it to go any more perfect!!

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2015

We first heard about ADCT as they were one of the preferred vendors at our venue. After reaching out to several caterers and talking to friends in the wedding industry, we decided to use ADCT. We had heard so many great things from people we knew well and trusted we did not even attend or set up a private tasting. Jessica was our point of contact and was fabulous to work with. She was always available and as our wedding planning progressed we realized we needed to make some budget adjustments. Jessica was so helpful and kind to work with us developing the perfect cajun & creole menu within our budget. My fiancé and I are both from New Orleans and good food is important and we knew our guests would be critical. I also have many allergies most importantly I have celiac disease. They took great care to accommodate a separate and special meal for me. They were diligent in the prep of it ensuring it met the needs of my allergies and celiac. It was so amazing and delicious my mouth still waters when I think about it. The presentation of the buffet was gorgeous and Jessica coordinated with our wedding decor. Our guests are still raving about our food 4 months later!!

Rachel · Married on 03/21/2015

A Dream Come True Catering were amazing to have at our wedding! We had so many compliments on how amazing the food was but I would like to say the service was also terrific!! The staff was kind, helpful and professional. The staff also was extremely fantastic making sure plates were cleared if someone had finished and helping during cocktail hour.

Leading up to our day Allison was extremely helpful and knowledgable. We found food that fit us as a couple but also our guests thought were amazing.

ADCT were able to provide bartenders and all the goodies that come along with the bar (we only had to bring the alcohol). We provided them with recipes for our signature cocktails and they were absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend ADCT to a best friend knowing they would help make their day perfect!!

Erin · Married on 11/09/2014

I cannot say enough great things about A Dream Come True Catering! Nashville was a destination wedding for us, so it was very important to us to make sure we had complete trust in all of our vendors - it all started with ADCT.

After our first conversation with Jessica, we knew we wanted to work with ADCT. Throughout the process, Jessica helped us work within our budget. She was very knowledgeable about our venue and totally understood what we were going for with our food and style choices. Because Jessica impressed us so much at our tasting (their food is AMAZING btw), we decided to hire her as our Day of Planner...thank goodness we did!

Jessica went above and beyond as a "day of" coordinator and I truly don't know why they call it "Day of" because Jessica was consistently in touch with us months before the wedding and then kicked it into high gear the week leading up to the big day. It was amazing to have the complete trust in someone to take the reigns so we could enjoy our time in Nashville without having to worry something was going to slip through the cracks.

This is a truly professional catering and event company that will work with you every step of the way. They definitely made A Dream Come True for us!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Arlie Paris and her team were so wonderful and attentive for my husband's and my wedding. They were there for my family and myself every step of the way, and I don't know what I would have done without them. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

• W

Wanda · Married on 10/11/2014

ADCT team was fabulous. The food was exceptional and had great reviews from our guests. They were very flexible working with our budget and special requests. Jessica worked extremely hard to the evening flawless. She went over and above our expectations!
    I definitely will use your services again!

Brooke · Married on 10/11/2014

ADCT was absolutely wonderful!! Jessica has endless patience and is excellent at what she does. Organized, sweet and so friendly! Bill is wonderful as well and so accommodating! Not to mention the food was delicious! Everyone has raved about our menu from our wedding. Thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with!! :)