Dream Events & Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible food

We loved working with DREAM catering! The food, drinks and service for our wedding was absolutely fabulous. So many people told us that it was the best wedding food they have ever had by far. For 2 years, DREAM helped us plan our special day with patience and attention that we appreciate so much. Planning with them was easy and fun and so low stress. We asked for non-traditional food and service and they executed it so brilliantly.

From the lunch as we got ready, to cocktails, to apps, and the crazy first course and main course that we picked, DREAM nailed it. They worked with us to create unique dishes that reflected our eclectic style and surprised our guests. Our strange timeline was perfectly executed and so wonderfully done. Their staff was SO great at their jobs--fast, efficient, kind and so so attentive.

Everything far exceeded our expectations and it honestly still feels like a dream. We can't recommend them enough because of all their help, advice, and delicious food and drink. The day was breathtaking.

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Katie & Nathan, thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to work with you. We loved helping make your wedding so unique and special to you, and are so glad that it was memorable for you and your guests. Congratulations again! We wish you two the very best.
  • Cedarmont
    Cedarmont F. Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Caterer

Love working with Dream on all of our events. Their staff is so on top of everything in the planning stages. The tastings are so much fun and really make you feel special and taken care of. Then their execution on the day of is perfect. Food is delicious but it's their service that really makes them such an awesome caterer to work with.

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Wow, we are so grateful to work with you and appreciate your kind words! Our goal is to make the entire process as seamless as possible, from the tasting to event day. You make our jobs easy, and we always look forward to working together!
    Laura D. Married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Dream did our catering and our month of planning, and we couldn't have asked for better service. They have a huge variety of menu choices, and let us taste everything we were interested in. They were great at helping us fine tune our menu choices. On the big day, our guests loved the food and kept going back up for more. Kayli was our planner and she helped guide us through this crazy process. It was great to have one person who could coordinate food, rental items and all of our other vendors.

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for leaving us a note! Your fall wedding at Clementine was a dream. Congratulations to you and Andy!
  • Bobbie-Jo
    Bobbie-Jo K. Married on 10/05/2019

Great food, flexible, great prices

We were so unbelievably fortunate to have had Dream Catering to cater the h'dourves for our guests at our destination wedding Welcome Cocktail Hour! My now husband and I went back and further between hosting a welcome dinner or welcome cocktails and decided on cocktail hour with only 1.5 weeks before the event. Dream catering was available and was responsible worked to make our budget work and had amazing options for whatever type of event you wanted to have. We had the delivery and drop off option which was perfect for our small cocktail hour. Probably the easiest I’ve ever encountered for planning an event and the food was fantastic everyone loved it. Oh the Mac & cheese bites were my favorite. I highly recommend them for any type of event you are hosting to me any and all of your needs.

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your Big Day! The Mac & Cheese Bites are a fan favorite with our staff too! We had a blast working with you all and congrats to you both!
    Mandy M. Married on 09/30/2019

Dream Events is a DREAM!

Dream Events was a true DREAM! From the very first phone conversation, the team at DREAM made everything so seamless. They were able to customize us a beautiful brunch reception for our wedding, and the food was delicious! They truly were incredible, and I highly recommend!!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mandy! We absolutely loved planning the menu with you. The hot chicken & brunch was so fun to create and display. We wish you both the best!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Our food was out of this world! We’ve gotten so many compliments about how great everything was!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! Congrats on your big day! We loved creating your stations menu and late night popcorn! Best wishes!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience and amazing food!

Dream was amazing! Our guests raved about the food, especially the hors d'oeuvres. The food was so unique, the presentation was beautiful, and it tasted great. And they were so easy and fun to work with! Dream made the tasting so special that it was a highlight of our wedding planning process!

Mandy,
    Thank you for your generous words! It is our mission to create memorable events for our clients, and this feedback affirms our dedication. It means the world to us that you took the time to leave a positive review. Best wishes! We hope to work with you again!

Sincerely,
    The Dream Team
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie N. Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Delicious!

Dream went above any beyond my expectations for my wedding. From the initial communication, to the tasting, to the wedding, everyone we worked with was absolutely fabulous. In our tasting, they made us feel so special and the presentation of the food was beautiful. They carefully made notes about changes to the menu to make sure that what we had from the tasting looked and tasted exactly like it would at the wedding. Everyone at the wedding has nothing but great things to say and it made me proud and confident in choosing Dream. The only thing I wish was that I had been able to eat more on my big day! I highly recommend and will be using again for future events!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! We had a blast at the tasting and creating your fun stations menu. We hope that you are enjoying married life!
  • Kim
    Kim H. Married on 06/22/2019

Planning and Catering was a DREAM!

We used Dream for both full service planning and catering for our wedding and absolutely recommend them for both services!

Planning -- don't skip this. Just don't! We worked with Kayli and her team and they were amazing. Hire them for vendor recommendations when you have NO idea where to start. Hire them so you don't have to ask a friend or family member to gather up all your belongings at the end of the night. Hire them so you have a professional opinion to bounce ideas off of whenever you need/want. Hire them for help with every little detail (like delivering your welcome bags to your hotels when that errand is the last thing you want to do). Not to mention they are friendly and so kind. At the end of our wedding, right before our sendoff when I KNOW Kayli had to be exhausted after a 12+ hour day for her, the first thing she said upon seeing us was, "I'm so sad it's over!!!" I thought that was so sweet.

Catering -- food was delicious, guests were happy, AND we were complimented on our attention to our guests with dietary restrictions. I gave Dream the various restrictions and they made it happen, which I know made the guests feel comfortable rather than feeling like a nuisance. Also, Dream was great about working with our budget and menu until it fit just right within our overall budget -- I appreciated that flexibility so much. And, we had fun creating custom passed appetizers that fit with our summery, garden theme. I loved the creativity there!!!

Like I said, would 100% book them again and you should too!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big day! We enjoyed having Hallie as the pup on honor; so much fun! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Will
    Will Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food. Enough said!

Literally the DREAM TEAM. Everyone who we worked with at Dream was incredible. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and made our wedding night one we will never forget. The food was so good people would not stop talking about it for days! You need this group to help you at your wedding or event!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

It was an absolutely pleasure to be a part of your Big Day! We had a blast working with you all and congrats to you both! Planning the menu was such a fun experience!
    Sara Married on 09/22/2018
    Dream Events & Catering was amazing to work with. They helped create a menu within our budget that was DELICIOUS, decorated the buffet line, and provided excellent service throughout the reception. I would definitely recommend them!
    Jeanell Married on 09/28/2017
    The best catering company ever! Rosie went above and beyond to make the evening a success....she did everything, from helping create a beautiful ambiance to serving the best food ever!! Our sons rehearsal dinner will never be forgotten thanks to Dream catering and Rosie!
    Maria Married on 12/11/2016
    Food was incredibly important to my (now) husband and I (not to mention my entire food-loving family, really) and we could not have been happier with Dream! Not only was the flavor, presentation, and temperature of the food on our actual wedding day perfect, but our entire experience with the team at Dream prior to the wedding was flawless. Rebecca and Jessica are so creative and accommodating — it seems Dream can truly make ANYTHING you can think of, and it will be delicious and pretty. THANK YOU Rebecca, Jessica, and your entire team of professionals! We could not have been happier with our wedding feast!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure. We are lucky to have such amazing clients, like yourself. Thank you for trusting us with such a special occasion! Happy 2017!
    Michelle Married on 10/21/2016
    Dream events did my catering and it was unbelievable!! The guests at the wedding kept telling us how much they loved the food but the biggest critic was probably my new husband who isn't much of a foodie but he loved everything we served! Dream tailored our menu to exactly what we wanted and it was perfect. Arlie was so easy to work with as well as the staff she had working at our wedding they were all so professional! Thanks again for everything.
    Lisa Married on 10/07/2016
    Food was delicious and service during our wedding was amazing. Not only did everything taste great but it was also beautifully presented. Jessica was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. She worked with us to get the menu just right and was very responsive to all our questions. Dream was outstanding and we highly recommend them!
    Madison Married on 09/24/2016
    Dream Events was suggested to me and my husband by our wonderful wedding planner and Reception/Events manager, Kasey. From the first moments working with Jessica, she was professional, patient, and kind. We knew we wanted southern food, but hadn't narrowed down a specific menu and needed a lot of help. We had a limited budget paired with SO many questions about feeding so many people plus our venue didn't have a kitchen. Jessica went above and beyond to create several menus for us and was always patient with me when I asked her to add or remove items - even up to the week of the wedding. We decided to go with sweet corn muffins, cole slaw, green beans, mac and cheese, and bbq. I had a few specific requests about the salad and bbq and Dream Events did everything we asked without hesitation. Our guests are still talking about the incredible macaroni and cheese! Getting married is stressful. You have a lot of different opinions being thrown at you and it can become confusing deciding what you actually want. Without the kindness and positivity of Jessica and the rest of the Dream Events staff it could have been a totally different experience. Jessica made sure that my husband and I ate at the reception and checked in with us to see if we needed anything throughout the night. She was even kind enough to get me something to drink when we walked in. I would recommend Dream Events again and again!!! Thank you Jessica!!! Your spirit and hard work made all the difference on our special day!
  • User2941773 2+ years ago
    Dream Events & Catering (they've changed their name from A Dream Come True, or ADCT) was fantastic at our September 2016 wedding.

We interviewed 3 caterers and did a tasting with 2. What really sold us on Dream Events was Arlie Paris. Arlie met with us twice to talk about possible menus, our vision, and dietary guidelines. We wanted classy items but in a casual format. We went with passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and food stations with heavier dinner options after we opened up the full reception space.

The Dream Events & Catering team did all the the staffing and planning, as well as little things that really made the day go more smoothly: they picked up our cake, decorated the tables with our centerpieces, picked up our liquor, and packed up all the items we'd brought in to the venue.

From the planning side, we could not have pulled off the wedding without Arlie! I'm not exaggerating either - our DJ went MIA on us, but thanks to Arlie we were able to book another DJ on the day before the wedding. Without her we definitely would have been too stressed out to function. Arlie was organized throughout the entire process, and she brought a great sense of calm.
    My spouse and I are big planners, so we tackled most of the big decisions and organization from the beginning. Planning from a distance was only possible with Arlie in town. As the date got closer we relied on Arlie more and more to help us pull it all together. Arlie kept up will all our plans and followed through up to the end. It was so nice to hand everything over to her in the days leading up to the wedding!

I highly recommend Dream Events & Catering and especially Arlie Paris!

Dream Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so lucky to have such amazing clients. It is hardly work, when our clients make it so enjoyable. We sincerely hope our paths cross again.
    Eileen Married on 07/23/2016
    My daughter, Jennifer knew Allison and her catering company. When I first met her I was impressed and felt immediately comfortable with suggestions, ideas and accommodations she could make. There were many recommendations for caterers and I'm grateful we chose Dream Events.
    Jennifer and Andrew's wedding went off without a hitch and the catering was absolutely wonderful. The tables were beautifully arranged and welcoming to our guests who enjoyed all the many choices they provided. I'm a fan and will use them again for corporate functions and would refer them to anyone looking for a quality and stress free event.
    Cherie Married on 06/25/2016
    Dream Events catered my daughter's wedding and it was fantastic! The staff was easy to work with and so accommodating. The décor was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious! I would recommend Dream to anyone in charge of a large or small event.
    Andrea Married on 06/19/2016
    It's taken me a bit to finally write this review, it's amazing how life and time get away from you. But I still remember how amazing it was working with Dream Events & Catering as though it were yesterday! The food was delicious! My now husband and I, along with my matron of honor and her husband, did a formal tasting and were amazed by the food! Everything was so scrumptious, we couldn't stop raving! We chose to do buffet style, so everyone could get what they wanted and/or try a bit of everything. We did various canapés for the cocktail hour, and the farm table, shrimp and grits station, macaroni and cheese station and brisket station with green beans and sweet potato casserole for the reception. Our guest list ran the gamut from vegetarians to carnivores, so it was important that we had options to satisfy everyone. And from all the compliments we received at and after the wedding it's safe to say the food was a definite hit!

But the best part of our experience with DE&C was Jessica Mrozinski. She was an absolute treasure and I don't know how we would've done it with out her! Right from the start she was so sweet, easy to talk with and very informative. She made me feel at ease that if we chose to work with DE&C we'd be in good hands and have the ability to create exactly what we wanted on our big day. Not only was Jessica our contact for DE&C but we also used her as our day of coordinator. And she went above and beyond! She helped us with every small detail, answered all our questions, helped get in touch with other vendors/people we used, and was there for us. My Mom and I knew we could count on her and her expertise. And come the day of our wedding, everything went so smooth that we really didn't have to worry, we could enjoy each other, our family and friends, and the celebration. It was absolutely wonderful and so memorable, thanks to Jessica and DE&C!!!
    Andrea Married on 05/29/2016
    Dream Events and Catering was a literal dream to work with! In the beginning, I was so lost as to how much to spend and who to call about catering. I requested more information from their website (along with many, many others) and they responded a couple of hours later (still haven't heard back from others). Reminder: I was lost. So talking on the phone with them and getting a better idea of cost and realistic prices was SO helpful. I could tell right off the bat that they were going to be flexible and understanding. And I was right! We met with Jessica a few weeks after, and she was absolutely wonderful. She knows her stuff, so she was able to give us a price rang, a menu, and an idea of a layout at our venue. We decided to book them right then and there. Throughout the wedding planning process were a lot of changes. Jessica was quick to respond, so understanding, and flexible with any and all of the changes and ideas we threw at her. I never once had to worry about them showing up or having lack-luster service. Now for the food. IT WAS SO GOOD! We actually did not taste it beforehand, but I have no regrets about that. We had fairly basic spread, but it was not your average chicken and roast beef with gourmet mac and cheese. I knew it would be good, but I have had guests, even 2 months later, tell me that it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding. It was better than I could have imagined.

Thank you to Dream Events and Catering for making my wedding day one to remember. It really was a pleasure working with you!
    Natu Married on 04/30/2016
    We used dream to cater food for our wedding. They were amazing! The food was incredible!! They designed a menu based on our favorite dishes. Elegantly deconstructing each dish into a uniquely tasty experience. We consider ourselves foodies so the food at our wedding was very important. From shrimp and grits to Duck confit, they did not disappoint. People still remark and comment on how good the food at our wedding was. Prior to the reception, they set up a small table and served my husband and I our dinner during the cocktail hour. This ensured that we ate and allowed us a quiet moment alone in the middle of the festivities. They packed to go boxes for us that we found as lovely surprises in our car after leaving the wedding. This satisfied some serious post wedding munchies (dancing takes a lot out of you) and made for a yummy lunch the following day. If I ever need catering for any event in the future, they're the only company I'll use in the future.
  • User2533542 2+ years ago
    It has taken us so long to write this review simply because we couldn’t find the words to express how pleased we were with the job Arlie and her incredible team at Dream did to make our wedding an amazing event. Everyone raved about the food and the service went off without a hitch. We trusted Dream to run everything regarding food and drink and we received compliments all night about the quality of the food and service. Furthermore, our wedding simply could not have happened without Arlie’s advice and guidance. She went above and beyond our highest expectations to do whatever it took to create the perfect day we imagined. She was our caterer, planner, friend, and guide through the entire process and our day was perfect because of her care. Dream catering truly was a Dream Come True and we highly recommend booking them for your big day. You will not be disappointed!
    Nikki Married on 10/11/2015
    A Dream Come True Catering catered my wedding and my guests raved about their food! Everything was hot, well displayed and delicious. The staff was responsive and easy to work with, and listened to me in order to provide me with exactly what I wanted, which they did. Their staff was professional, hard working and helped to make my wedding day perfect. I don't have a single bad thing to say about them- they were fantastic and exceeded my expectations in every way!
  • Z
    Zane Married on 10/10/2015
    Jessica was there for us whenever we had questions and put our minds at ease throughout the whole process. We essentially planned this wedding ourselves and doing it from Charleston, SC though the wedding was in Nashville was not exactly easy. The CAD drawings of the venue layout, the recipes, the images of the décor were all presented in a clear way and were constantly updated to help us really visualize what we were going to have on our big day. It all came to together in such a beautiful way and it was done in a calm and professional manner which is what we expect and how we like to treat people. The value of our options really helped us come under budget which allowed us to do other nice things like afford a band from out of state. The menu we went with was perfect and we received numerous comments from our guests throughout the night as to how great it was. We wanted to really provide our mostly out-of-state guests a true taste of Tennessee and Jessica saw that vision and executed it perfectly. Jessica and A Dream Come True are top notch and would recommend them to any future brides/grooms planning their dream wedding! Thanks y'all!