Dream Dresses by P.M.N Reviews

21 | Kirkland, WA

21 Reviews for Dream Dresses by P.M.N

Stephanie Jimenez · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing service

P.M.N designs are absolutely gorgeous! You can tell how much time and effort goes in to each cm of the dresses to make sure they are absolute perfection. Not to mention that the designer, Phuong Minh Nguyen, is a incredible person to work with. Her personality is as beautiful as her designs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Lily Buckner · Married on 12/02/2018

Phuong made me a custom Vietnamese traditional bridal dress. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and my husband was stunned by how perfect it was. Her attention to detail and knowledge is outstanding. And she is also a lovely person to work with. I cannot thank you enough for your hard work and dedication.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jennie · Married on 11/18/2018

Phuong is a dream to work with, she made my custom wedding dress and veil! First of all, her dedication to answer all your questions from the very beginning is comforting, I had A LOT of questions and she always responded very quickly, promptly, and professionally.
    The dress and veil exceeded my expectations and was even better than I had imagined. My wedding dress fits perfectly, and my veil is so beautiful. Her attention details was impressive, she is wonderful to work with and she gives you her honest opinion. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind, unique, stunning wedding gown look no further than Dream Dresses by PMN! She is the best there is!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Insanely talented designer. Her knowledge of construction and ability to cut fabrics makes any of her gowns the ultimate bridal couture. Phuong's use of beading and embellishments take her gowns to the next level, yet they are affordable for any budget. First time trying it on, it fit like a glove and accentuated my figure in all the proper areas. I am obsessed with my gown and have been recommending this designer to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Like another review stated, I wanted a beautiful and unique wedding dress for a reasonable price but I wanted a nice quality fabric and look. My favorite designer was Inbal Dror and the classic lines of Dream Dresses by PMN reminded me of this designer and allowed for an affordable custom design. Phuong delivered a dress that was unique, high quality work and fabrics, and was a dream to work with! She spent quite a long time speaking with me and exchanging pictures via email and text (I live too far away from her to come to her shop) and then as I thought of additional things or had questions she would always promptly respond and implement any changes. My dress came and was AMAZING but the seamstress here in Nashville measured me wrong so I needed just a slight alteration. Then, the seamstress here RUINED MY DRESS! Phuong was once again immediately available (she was actually texting me from a conference immediately seeking a solution to my problem and soothing my tears) and upon recognizing that the dress had to be completely remade with only a week and half until the wedding- worked tirelessly to meet the deadline and was flexible with our financial constraints. The second dress came in the mail a few days before the wedding and was a PERFECT FIT and was somehow even more beautiful than the first dress. I have told everyone I know about Dream Dresses by PMN and any special events that I may need a dress again in the future I will be ordering from her. I encourage you to trust your big day to Phuong. She will make your dream dress come true!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Phuong has been THE best experience throughout planning this wedding! She works within your budget, not upsetting you to a more expensive gown that you fall in love with but really can't afford. She is making my dream gown a reality, and at a price that cannot be beat. We literally sat down together with my Pinterest board and she had a sketch for me the very next day, using all my favorite elements of several gowns. I completely trust her expertise, advice and judgment and she has been a joy to work with so far. My gown is ready in 3 weeks - I just cannot wait to see what she's done. I'm sure it's going to be beyond my wildest dreams and fit perfectly! I highly recommend skipping all the gown shopping at boutiques and RUNNING straight to Phuong!

UPDATE: 6/15/15 -- I just went to my first fitting and saw my gown for the first time. Yes, I cried like a baby it was so beautiful and every detail was perfect. In fact, it fit so well that I just took it home straight away, without any alterations necessary. Phuong is the kindest, sweetest person I've met. I wish she could come to the wedding to see her work on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

McKenzie · Married on 08/01/2015

Dream Dresses offers gorgeous custom gowns without the custom price! The detail on my dress was incredible from the lace to the hand beading on the bodice. The veil even matches the lace on the dress perfectly! Phuong is always so willing to make changes or give suggestions and is always so positive to work with. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! I would definitely do business with Dream Dresses again and would recommend Phuong to anybody!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Everything about my experience with Phuong was 5 stars.

Like many brides I struggled to find any dress I liked in a reasonable price range (under $2000). No matter where I looked I felt like I was making major compromises. My favorite designers were Galia Lahav, Inbal Dror and Pnina Tornai I couldn’t get either of them anywhere near my budget. Even used.
    I found Phuong on Etsy, and I am so glad I did. I loved her designs. I am lucky enough to live near her, and I was able to see her dresses in person before deciding what to order. I found her designs so unique and beautiful that I ended up ordering one of them (with a few tweaks) instead of asking her to copy another dress I had in mind. I loved her dresses because not only are they beautiful, but they are much lighter than most dresses I tried on in the stores, and the fabrics and beading seem much higher quality.
    My dress turned out perfectly. After receiving it she made sure it fit just right, was able to bustle, and was the correct length. She has extreme attention to detail and made sure the dress had everything I asked for. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day.
    Phuong is very good at communicating throughout the process. She always responded quickly to my emails, and she sent pictures of my dress as it was being made.
    I am also very glad I got the chance to meet her because she is so sweet. She really really cares about her work and that her clients are happy.
    Thank you Phuong!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sable · Married on 07/31/2015

Not only are the dresses exactly what the name says, which is a dream, high quality, exquisite, and very much what you always wished your wedding dress would look like. The designer Phuong is amazing. She prompt, reliable, and extremely nice. I have had the pleasure of working with her on several occasions and she always delivers above expectation. Definitely the right place to get the dress you will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Juliet · Married on 07/18/2015

Phuong's Dream Dresses are a magical sight to see and wear. I have worked with Phuong many times and her dresses never cease to dazzle me. The craftsmanship and quality is impeccable. She custom makes her dresses which will fit any bride perfectly to their measurements. Her designs are classic yet fashionable and elegant.

Vi · Married on 07/09/2015

I'm a fine art/ fashion photographer. I had worked with P.M.N in one of the best photo shoots. What fascinates me is her passion for her craft. It shines through each and every detail on the dresses. But It's not just the dresses that would make you want to work with her but rather who she is as a person. We had a spectacular time working together because of that
    Here's a sample photo of her design

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tamara · Married on 06/28/2015

Words cannot express the supreme talent and customer service of the staff at Dream Dresses by P.M.N.! Phoung came to my rescue when I realized I had no wedding gown 3 months before the wedding. (long story) I reached out to Phoung on April 7th and by June 4th not only did I have a gown in my hand but it was the most gorgeous, intricately beaded gown I had ever seen! I originally had my heart set on a $9000 designer gown (yes I know an insane price to pay for a wedding gown) and I would have still had to add to it because I didn't absolutely love everything about it. Phoung was able to fuse the features I loved from the designer gown along with some other preferences based on other gowns I had tried on, added some of mine and her own ideas and together we created a completely new custom design with matching dramatic veil! Phoung's family told her it was the best gown she had ever created to date!. The response from my guests was overwhelming as I actually received 3 offers to purchase my gown at my own wedding! Weird, but flattering at the same time. :-) Phoung thank you for your patience and for truly giving me the gown of my dreams!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Not only was Phuong extremely sweet and helpful, but WOW! I'd seen her dresses in photos online, but nothing prepared me for how absolutely breath taking they were in person! I've "Pinterested" a lot of dresses, but I have yet to find one on there that I like as much as I liked all of her dresses.
    Beautiful and intricate designs, soft and high quality material and all the dresses I tried on we're very light and comfortable!

It was also great to find a designer who's sample dresses run on the smaller side as I am very petite!

I will definitely recommend her to anyone wants to a beautiful wedding dress or an evening gown.
    Hands down, the best designer I've had the pleasure of working with. I will definitely be going back to her any time I need a dress for a special occasion!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The designer did an amazing job on my wedding dress. She was very welcoming, friendly and prompt to answer any questions I had. All of her dresses were very top notch and made with the most gorgeous details, it was hard to pick just one. I would highly recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Alina · event on 06/13/2015

The dresses created by Phuong are amazing! My dress fitted me perfectly, was very comfortable, beautiful and had very fine details on it. I would definitely recommend Dream Dresses to my friends, family and coworkers. Thank you Phuong for such a great dress! You are very talented.

Alina

Chloe · Married on 06/13/2015

Phuong's wedding gowns are absolutely breath taking! I had the pleasure of wearing one of her gorgeous gowns in this years Seattle Fashion Week and I am very thankful I was able to walk for this talented lady! She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and has so much talent! I'd recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding dress! Xo -Chloe

Sent on 07/07/2015

Phuong is nothing short of incredible! My company worked with her on an editorial series and got to see her designs on a variety of models. Phuong is communicative, flexible, and incredibly friendly.

Her designs blend high-fashion concepts into bridal wear, making a runway look accessible to every bride.

I love her designs!
    it's so unique!
    I didn't want to get simple dress because I wanna make my marriage special! my dress was so amazing I love the het beading on all dress !! it make looks preety !!
    also she is so nice!
    just everything is nice!
    I give five stars thank you phoung

Sent on 06/27/2015

Marcela · Married on 04/25/2015

​An absolute DREAM to work with! I used some of her gowns for a styled shoot that I put together and the detailing in the gowns was to die for. She worked with me to find the style I needed, had the model come in for a fitting and made sure everything fit to the T. I also have it on good auth​​ority that the gown was comfortable to wear for the day.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Sequoria

Sequoria · Married on 08/30/2015

If you are hesitating having your wedding dress, or any dress for that matter, made by Phuong, stop wasting your time and just go ahead and order with her! Not only is her attention to detail impeccable, but she truly is just a sweet and easy person to work with. After months of searching, I found photos of my dream dress on eBay, just to be disappointed when the various vendors sent me photos of their actual product and it looked nothing like the display photos! I finally tracked down the original dress, only to find that it cost $13,000 and thus was way out of my price range!!!! I was about to give up and just settle for a pretty dress, but luckily I found Phuong. She not only brought my dream dress to life, but she exceeded my expectations. I love the dress she made for me more than the one in the photos I sent her! I was worried at first, because I had to send her my measurements since we don't live in the same time. I flew out to Kirkland, and the dress practically fit me like a glove! She's truly an artist, and I'm convinced there is no dress she can't make. The only setback is that my mermaid style dress is really difficult to sit in, but I'll manage. If I had it to do all over again, I'd use her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/09/2015

robert · Married on 07/15/2018

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

DO NOT USE Dream Dresses by P.M.N. I worked with Phuong for approximately 9 months ordering dresses for the females in my wedding party. It was very important to me that the dresses represented a modern twist of my Korean heritage. It was a simple A-line dress design that Phuong seemed confident she could provide. I am located in Ohio, and from the beginning explained that our wedding was a destination wedding (in the San Juan Islands in Washington state). Also, the dresses I was ordering needed to go to ladies located in California. This was re-assured as I was promised the dresses 1.5-2 months before the wedding date (July 15) for any last minute alterations (or basic hemming) if needed.
    I was referred to Phuong by a friend that had commissioned her for her wedding dress a year prior so I had heard nothing but great things. I don't know what happened. Sadly, I did not have a great experience. She was extremely non-responsive (which I get, due to traveling she explained) but after the fact, It should have been a red flag.
    The dresses arrived less than 2 weeks before my wedding, my DESTINATION wedding, on a HOLIDAY week. They arrived extremely late, during fourth of July week. To make matters worse, they did not fit! One of my girls couldn't even close the dress. We re-measured the garment against the measurements we provided, and the garment was in fact made WAY too small (roughly 5 inches smaller around!)
    So imagine it's your wedding, you are leaving in a week, the dresses get shipped to the ladies and arrive during a holiday week when majority businesses are closed so there is NO time to make any needed adjustments!! Phuong tried to correct it and remake one of the 3 dresses (The worst one), however, it arrived the day before my groomsmaid had to leave... and surprise, it still did not fit, nor did it match the measurements provided!!!
    We had to rush order replacement dresses from a department store (in multiple sizes!!)

Sent on 07/25/2018