Dream Day Digital Reviews

Dream Day Digital 3
Dream Day Digital 4

Lillie Dixon · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Carl was the BEST!!!!! He helped me the entire way through! I knew absolutely nothing about lights and within a week from my big day he helped me pick out my lights and made my dream wedding come true! They arrived on time and made everything quick and easy! Good job Dream Day Digital! You guys rock!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ryan · Married on 05/24/2019

Highly recommend this DJ service

My wife and I were so pleased with the DJ crew and their performance. Everything went flawless and the song selection was on point in reading the crowd and taking and spreading out requests. The dance floor didn't stop all night and was perfect! Recommend anyone searching for a DJ service to call Carl with Dream Day Digital.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2019

So Amazing

Words can’t describe how amazing the video from our wedding turned out. I feel like the captured almost very moment ( they didn’t get me getting ready ) but over all the video we received was amazing. Best thing I invested in from the wedding. I love our video!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Lauramarie

Lauramarie Soto · Married on 04/28/2019

Amaaaaaaaaazzziiiiiiinngggggg

We have so much to say about Dream Day Digital, My husband and I first met Carl at the bridal show where we ended up booking with them, we Booked them because we loved carls personality and how he made us feel how are wedding can look like we loved the inflatable photo booth Idea, Photography and DJ package they had to offer, Carl always answered the phone, he answered every question, when it came down to do meeting with the Dj Bruce wow what a wonderful meeting he let us know his background history as a DJ he was very honest and gave great ideas on the wedding, he answered every text and call when it came down to changing a few things he did not tell me no once he was caring understanding and he did a phenomenal job he did an amazing job for our wedding his music was on point we are so glad we had Bruce as our DJ, As well the photographer Dan Woooooooow what can I say Dan was everything he said when we talked on the phone before the wedding Meeting Dan for the first time we felt we knew him for a long time his smile was everything, is Love, Vision, Passion and care for photography made our experience overall Amazed, He made us laugh, He made us feel comfortable. He knows exactly what he is doing, I am so excited to see the photos I can't wait!!! the Photo Booth was a hit our family and friends loved the idea so much it made perfect party favors, Thanks Dream Day Digital for making our wedding the Most perfect Wedding you guys did an amazing job. Thanks for having Amazing guys like Bruce and Dan! We will definitely be using guys again in the near future!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Cameron · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Experience

Carl was great he was very reliable and he would respond at all and any time of the day. He answered our questions immediately and had some great ideas for our wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Dream Day Digital's reply:

We're glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for having choosing Dream Day Digital. We enjoyed working with you guys.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2018

Amazing night filled with dancing!

Our DJ Bruce was amazing, he made sure to play songs that appealed to every person at our wedding & kept our guests dancing all night long. He made our day even more special & so much fun. Thank you Dream Day Digital!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Dream Day Digital's reply:

We're glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for having choosing Dream Day Digital. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Ashley

Ashley Negron · Married on 10/27/2018

Themed wedding with time constraints!

Dream Day Digital did a fantastic job catering to our themed wedding! It was difficult with a lot of non-traditional music, a themed costume contest, and fitting a lot of events in less time than expected because the wedding started an hour late!!! Dream Day was very accommodating to my specific requests!!! The photographer also worked phenomenally with the EXTREME lack of time. She was able to get EVERY shot that i desired and more!!! Dream Day Digital helped make my dream wedding come true! ***Our theme was The Hobbit/ Lord of the Rings!***

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Dream Day Digital 5
    Dream Day Digital 6
    Dream Day Digital 7

Louis · Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding was on Sunday September 23, 2018. Dream day digital staff made me and my wifes wedding one we shall remember for years to come. Everyone was so polite professional. I cannot wait to recieve photos and video. I know its going to come out great.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Dream Day Digital's reply:

Thanks Louis. We're glad you enjoyed our services! We enjoyed working with you and you fiance. Thanks for choosing Dream Day!

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding Videography & Photo Booth

We hired Dream Day Digital to handle the Videography and Photo Booth for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. The videographer did a great job working with our photographer (who was from another company) coordinating shots and bouncing ideas off each other. The photo booth was great and everyone had a lot of fun with it. We can't wait to see the video and photos. Carl was very helpful and responded quickly to all our questions. We would definitely recommend Dream Day Digital to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Leeann

Leeann · Married on 09/01/2018

Dj Bruce did a great job with our wedding. It went so smooth I forgot we hired him, it was as if he was part of the party. He was on schedule and did a great job playing music that expressed us.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Dream Day Digital's reply:

Thanks Leeann. We're glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for having choosing Dream Day Digital. We enjoyed working with you.

Angela · Married on 04/06/2018

Carl, Bruce our dj, and Dan our photos were all amazing. Bruce made sure I got all the songs I wanted even the ones that wasn't on the list. Dan was the funniest photographer everyone should hire him. Omg he had us dying laughing. wanted to thank everyone for making my day special.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Dream Day Digital's reply:

That’s great to hear Angela. I glad you were so happy with our services last night.

Chris · Married on 02/24/2018

They did an amazing job! Very happy with how everything came out! Super easy to work with and the team was super efficient! Outstanding!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jeremiah · event on 11/18/2017

Dream Day Digital provided an amazing photo booth! We asked for their help with providing an LED inflatable photo booth with a red carpet, stanchions, and a scrapbook for my 21st birthday, and they definitely delivered. Cathy, our photo booth attendant, was dressed appropriately to our attire for the evening and she was an overall pleasure to work with that evening. She kept everything running smoothly and I heard nothing but praise and compliments for the photo booth. With all this being said, I price shopped around many photo booth companies in Orlando, and Dream Day Digital certainly had the most competitive price. Couple that with Carl's prompt responses to any of my questions, I highly recommend Dream Day Digital to be your photo booth company for any event. Thanks again guys! :)

Sent on 12/21/2017

Tatiana · Married on 09/16/2017

Although everything was very last minute Carl gave me enough time to convey my ideas for entertainment even gave me great ideas on things that I had no clue about, extremely helpful. Dj Joel was very entertaining and definitely knew how to get the crowd up and going, awesome company overall!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • I

Ila · Married on 08/06/2017

I could not have asked for a better MC! Carl was a hit at my wedding! He was very genuine, full of energy, and very patient with all my request! kimberly, my photographer was AMAZING! Captured every precious moments and then some from our fairy tale wedding! Our photo booth was another hit. It was great seeing all my guest enjoy the props. It was such a great surprise for the gift of the photo booth picture book! Thank you Dream Day Digital for making OUR dreams come true!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Eva · Married on 06/24/2017

Dream Day Digital was absolutely amazing during our entire wedding experience! Carl helped the entire way including details, listening to what we were looking for and at a great price!!! Our DJ, photographer and videographer were all very polite and just loved sharing the experience with us! We cant wait to see the final product of our photos but just from the experience alone we know they'll be beautiful! Thanks again Dream Day Digital I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2017

I got my DJ and photographer through Dream day digital and I found them at the Orlando wedding expo last January 2017. I was so nervous about being scammed or ripped off! Instead I found they were very easy to contact and I received the best DJ and photographer! I met them prior to the event and we talked about everything I wanted. The DJ gives you a username and password where you fill out forms and every piece of music you want played. I paid about $1,600 for both. I have nothing but psotive things to say! Thank you all very much!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Robyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Carl and his team are great! I am so glad I chose Dream Day. My pictures and video were beautiful.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Damaris · Married on 05/26/2017

Our Dj was Awesome and flexible and profesional. He kept people moving and dancing , well worth it!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Alana · Married on 04/08/2017

One stop wedding shop with impeccable customer service! From wedding planning, to day-of awesomeness, to post-wedding needs, Dream Day Digital catered to my requests. My wedding had many unique DJ requests, and DJ Carl went above and beyond to make sure that I was a happy bride! I'd recommend Dream Day Digital to any couple that is looking for an amazing experience with a personalized touch!
    -Alana

Sent on 04/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Carl is an amazing DJ! We met him at a bridal show and knew we had to book him for our wedding. He was able to give us a lot of ideas for the timeline of our reception and activities that everyone would enjoy. When our reception didn't start on time, Carl could tell that we were go with the flow people and didn't worry about the timeline so much, he just made sure that everything still happened. He took song requests from our guests but was respectful to the things we had put on our do not play list which I greatly appreciate. Carl even chose his attire to go with our color scheme so you can tell his attention to detail is perfection! If we ever need a DJ for anything in the future, we will be sure to call him!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Darin_Erica · Married on 03/25/2017

5 stars does not do Dream Day Digital any justice. If we could we would give them 10 stars. They came highly recommended to us for our March 25, 2017 wedding and they did not dissapoint. They were very professional, friendly and flexible with us, going all out to accommodate our guest as the night progressed. Their service and product was a major highlight and hit with our wedding guest. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking to add an extra element of fun and glamour to their event. We truly can not thank Dream Day Digital enough for helping to make our wedding so special and memorable.

Thanks,
    Erica & Darin Minors

Sent on 07/28/2017

Erica and Darin,

Thank you for your kind remarks. It was truly our pleasure!

VANESSA · Married on 03/03/2017

They were awesome and made the day even more beautiful!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Dream Day Digital's reply:

Thanks Vanessa. Thank you for letting us be a part of you day! Glad you liked the photos.

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2016

I used Dream Day for my photo booth and DJ. Carl was so fun and had my guest dancing ALL NIGHT. Literally even while we were taking photos I looked up to see my guest dancing and that made me happy to see everyone having a good time. Photo booth was amazing and bigger than I pictured! Even my photographers used it as a prop to snap some pics :) My fiancé (now husband) and I chose Carl after our first meeting with him. Anything I needed and any questions I had he always got back to me and made me feel secure with my choice. As a bride, you have sooo many things to worry about and when vendors make it easy to just make you feel comfortable, that is just a big weight off your shoulders. He was fun and interactive and had my guest very happy. Would definitely recommend again.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Dream Day Digital's reply:

Thank you Alyssa. It was a beautiful day.