Dream Day Bridals by Marcia Reviews

Cortney · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing service and Great product

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/28/2017

I just loved the fact that I found my dress in one visit. Very outgoing shop, best prices and very easy to work with! It's kinda of a different set up but not in a bad way, I just like the fact of trying different brands of dresses on to get a real feel of what the fabric feels like and what different styles look like on you weather you like it on you or not.. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity on finding my dream dress!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Dream Day Bridals by Marcia's reply:

Thank you Jordon for giving my shop an opportunity to be part of your special day.....cant wait for your beautiful girl to come in.

Darcy · Married on 12/03/2016

For anybody that wants a one on one experience and friendly service will love being in Marcia's shop! Marcia is very generous and goes above and beyond anyone's expectations to make sure you have the perfect day! When I was looking for my wedding dress I was excited to find the perfect dress... and Marcia was just as excited for me and let me try on practically everything in the shop till I found my dress. She did not and has not let me down on anything.

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2016

She took her time with me. Her shop has a spacious area to be viewed and it felt like home. She helped me into my dresses and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her anywhere!

samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Marcia is amazing she was wonderful in helping me find my perfect wedding dress. She has so many unique dresses that are very affordable and not outrageously priced. She has such a big selection for such a small shop that it's hard to believe she could have so many dresses.

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Marcia is so wonderful and has amazing dresses of all different styles. I got the greatest one on one attention to find my dream dress. And she offers other amazing services, my mom got her dress there and the guys got their tuxes there also. I will be recommending her to everyone looking for thein dream dress. THANK YOU MARCIA!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

This lady is amazinging. She helped me find the one after trying on so many. She has so many beautiful gowns it was hard to chose even helped me customize a few if there wasnt something i liked. i recommend her to anyone looking for the one

Sent on 01/29/2016

Dream Day Bridals by Marcia's reply:

ohhhhh thank you Jessica.....you were so easy and fun to work with and you are going to be making such an awesome statement in your dress!!!!!

Ashli · Married on 06/06/2015

Marcia was fantastic to work with. Even though she was the first shop I tried on dresses at she still encouraged me to keep looking if that's how I felt. I eventually did go back to her and buy my dress after trying it on again and she made it so simple, offered advice and made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brenda · Married on 05/02/2015

My daughter and I spent maybe two hours with Marcia and Jolene. And they both made our first time looking and trying on Prom dresses so easy. They both reassured me that she'd be covered up properly. I recommend them. They're so personal and just make you feel right at home. We returned again to meet up with the gal doing the alterations, as her dress required some fragile altering. And I knew I could trust their recommendations. These ladies, truly love what they do. Therefore, you feel the love in return while you're there. Her date for her first prom got the same service. He rented his tux and also got great service. Their first prom was definitely a memorable one thanks to these ladies!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

brenda · Married on 04/18/2015

Marcia is so fun to work with,will definately recommend to friends!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

Great to work with very nice and flexible!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Aisha · Married on 07/01/2017

It was an amazing experience!!! I went to David's bridal and there wasn't a dress that made me feel like a princess till I came to dream dress. Not only did find My DRESS but I also received really amazing services.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

Marcia is an amazing force to work with! She did everything for our wedding from bridesmaid dresses to tuxes to my dress and veil all the way to everyone's jewelry! Talk about a one stop shop. We all had a great experience in a great small town feel atmosphere! -Megan

Sent on 11/09/2016