Dream City Music Reviews

65 | Milwaukee, WI

65 Reviews for Dream City Music

Mark W. · Married on 06/05/2021

Exceeded expectations

Extremely professional and well prepared.

Sent on 06/07/2021

Dream City Music's reply:

Thanks so much Mark! We were very happy to be a part of your daughter's special day. Hope the rest of the evening went beautifully as well!

Stephen P. · Married on 05/01/2021

100% Worth It

We were very pleased with how everything went. You made the day easier.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Dream City Music's reply:

Thanks Stephen, it was a pleasure to play for your and Rachael's wedding at the Mercantile! Congrats!
  • Ali

Ali M. · Married on 04/24/2020

Best of both!

They were wonderful! I wanted a DJ for the reception and strings for cocktail and ceremony and it was easy to do it with the one company! They were able to get two songs we both really wanted for our ceremony and the variety of songs available to choose from were perfect for the vibe we wanted!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

simply elegant and amazing talent

Jared made the booking process so easy. Everything was done online on a dashboard. Very responsive to any and all inquiries. We had a string quartet for my daughters wedding. They did an amazing and beautiful .job! I would highly recommend Dream City.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Dream City Music's reply:

Thanks so much Mary! It was a pleasure working with you and providing music for your daughter's wedding! Congratulations! -Jared

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2019

Jared was amazing through the planning process! He was so responsive to my emails and was helpful in answering any questions I had. On the day of my wedding, the music before, during, and after the ceremony was beautiful! I highly recommend Dream City Strings!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Glenda · Married on 09/21/2019

Ceremony Music

As the MOB, I hired Dream City Strings early on in the planning process and so glad I did. My daughter picked out all the music and it was absolutely beautiful. They were great to work. We did have to move the ceremony inside due to rain and the quartet ended up having to stay longer due to a late arriving bus with our guests. They were understanding and we worked this situation out on Monday after the wedding. I can't wait for the wedding video since I want to hear their beautiful music again. I highly recommend this group for your wedding ceremony music.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Musicians

They did an amazing job. They played beautifully and it was just perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Value, Great Song Choices for String Trio!

My partner and I hired a string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We received so many compliments! They have many modern songs available in their library, and they were also able to accommodate 2 custom requests (with a small incremental fee). I would highly recommend Dream City!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful, professional

We used the string quartet for our ceremony and it was beautiful. They let us choose our music and even learned 2 new songs we requested. They were very professional and everyone loved listening to them play.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Experience

Our very first consultation was quick and painless! We locked in the strings & DJ portion very early on in our planning. The website was very user friendly and it made the process that much easier. We had a special requirement for the DJ to start a little earlier than planned and half of our playlist was in Russian. Dream City Music accommodated all of our requests with no problems and at no extra charge. The string duo played beautifully and even moved from the ceremony room to the reception room for our guests' cocktail hour with ease. Jared, the DJ, was the best DJ we have ever met. We do not reside in the Milwaukee area but that never put a strain on our communication. We had a last minute change of line up during our speeches and dances which Jared handled with grace. While we expected Jared to take requests, we were amazed at how far he was willing to go to cheer up my five year old brother when a balloon popped in his face. I've never known a DJ to have Jurassic World Theme queued up but Jared really saved the night! He even took some photos and videos after our photographer left! He was very warm and interactive with all of our guests; he felt more like a friend than a vendor. I'm so pleased we went with Dream City Music, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream City Strings was absolutely amazing. The musicians were extremely accommodating and professional. The process of working with them leading up the wedding was simple and easy. The day of our wedding, the string trio was the perfect touch and sounded so beautiful. We received so many compliments on the music we chose! We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jaryn · Married on 09/15/2018

Dream City was so amazing to work with from start to finish. I loved being able to choose all the songs online and create a playlist. It made it a really fun experience to do with my fiance. They already had so many songs I loved in their repertoire and was able to find the perfect ones for every part of the ceremony. We hired a violin and cello to play at the ceremony (outdoors) and during the cocktail hour (indoors) and they were incredible. It was exactly how I imagined it would be and I wish I could have enjoyed it so much more and met both of them personally. I couldn’t recommend Dream City enough and Jared was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Libby · Married on 09/15/2018

We were so pleased with Dream City Strings for our Finger Lakes wedding! They were really responsive on email (which I appreciated because so many vendors wanted to have calls, and we're all about email), and they did a custom song for what I thought was a super fair rate of $20. Our guests loved the mix of classical songs and contemporary stuff that our duo played at cocktail hour. All in all, so happy!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Choice for Ceremony Music!

We booked Dream City Strings to play our ceremony music at our September 2018 wedding in Appleton. Keaton was easy to work with, and very responsive. We had gone with a duet per his suggestion for our wedding size, and it worked out well. Their assortment of music is astounding, and we were able to pick some pop culture favorites for the prelude and postlude, and then the more classic songs for the ceremony. Our guests kept telling us throughout the night how awesome it was to hear the Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and Moana songs that they recognized. The arrived promptly on our wedding day, and the ceremony music was beautiful - they are clearly very good at what they do! Our wedding day was pretty hot and full of mosquitoes, so I greatly appreciate them for continuing to play in those conditions, and apologize for every mosquito bite they had to receive while playing! They are very well-priced, and I am so glad with our decision to book them. We would definitely recommended Dream City Strings!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Dream City did an amazing job! I hired Dream City to play during my proposal to my girlfriend. Amanda was incredibly responsive and helpful, she had great ideas and made planning my event much easier. I hired two musicians (a guitarist and violinist) to play and had them learn a song. They arrived on time and set up and did their thing with very little direction. They sounded amazing and I was incredibly impressed. I would highly recommend their services to anyone and I will definitely use them again in the future. Oh, and she said "Yes"!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Paula · Married on 08/16/2018

They were amazing to deal with and listen to! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

They were amazing!! They were so professional and played absolutely beautiful music! So easy to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Patrick · Married on 08/11/2018

Dream City Strings performed a beautiful set for our wedding ceremony. We had many guests complement how beautiful the usher music was and how harmonious the string players were. Jared was very helpful in the planning stage and was able to answer any questions that my husband had. It was the perfect surprise as I walked down the aisle. I would highly recommend Dream City Strings!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Anthony A. · Married on 08/04/2018

Great Crew, Nice working with them on this platfom

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/04/2018

Dream City Strings did a wonderful job performing at our ceremony. Having them at our ceremony added another element to the ceremony that enhanced it and made it beautiful. They were easy to work with and their music portal made it very easy to select music for the ceremony.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful musicians

Dream City music made my ceremony absolutely perfect. They helped me throughout the entire process by helping me choose which music best fits my style and they helped with deciding the order of the music that was played. They have a huge selection of music to choose from so their style quiz eased my mind when it came to the final decisions. They were very professionally dressed and and had such a positive attitude throughout the entire ceremony. There was a hiccup when my priest said the vows in the wrong order leading to the precession music being played early (by no means at fault of the string quartet) but they played it off and the ceremony proceeded as if nothing happened-I like to think they helped us out with the awkward silence that came following the wrong order of vows! Thank you Dream City for the beautiful music you played for my wedding, you did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cp · Married on 07/27/2018

Wonderful music and cordial and professional staff!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Erin · Married on 07/22/2018

Wonderful experience!!! On time and very professional!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Monica · Married on 07/20/2018

Thanks to Dream City String to make our wedding not only special for us, but a very unique wedding for many of our family that were the first time that they hear live instrumental music. Some of the comments we received from family were "It was so romantic" also we were able to enjoy our first dinner as husband and wife while enjoying amazing music. Thanks :)

Sent on 07/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2018

Dream City Strings was a perfect vendor work with for the wedding. The musicians were fantastic and at a very reasonable price, and the service leading up to the event was so easy! Being able to book online and customize the playlist online, pay the deposit, see the balance, and message the company was so helpful! Great service!

Sent on 07/20/2018