Dream Cakes Reviews

118 Reviews for Dream Cakes

1 User photo

Dream Cakes 1
  • User6223280 · Recently married

Wow! Dream Cakes was delicious! Edit was great and very easy to work with. She has so many choices of cakes/fillings/icings to choose from. We went to several cake tastings, and Dream Cakes was by far the best. Edit's cakes are incredibly moist and delicious. Highly recommend Dream Cakes to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Dream Cakes, Inc. did a beautiful job creating the perfect cakes for our wedding! Despite having our wedding immediately following Hurricane Harvey, both of our cakes were delivered and looked absolutely perfect! Everyone at our event was raving about how wonderful the cakes were, and how beautiful they looked (prior to being eaten, of course). Our wedding colors were red, white, and blue, and the wedding cake that was made looked absolutely gorgeous. Our groom's cake was a Renault Twingo (a European car), which looked like an exact replica of my husband's first vehicle! Would highly recommend Dream Cakes to anyone in the greater Houston area and beyond for affordable, delicious creations for their event!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/16/2016

Edit provided the cake for our wedding on 7/16/16. We tried several wedding cake options, and even though this was not the cheapest, it was worth every penny. The flavors were by far the best. For instance, the strawberry cake actually tastes like strawberry, not boxed cake mix. The icing was perfectly sweet. The design was exactly what we had requested. The cake on the day of the wedding did not disappoint and confirmed we had made the right choice.

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/21/2016

We tried a few of the cake places we found off of wedding wire, and dream cakes was the best!!! Her cakes look amazing, taste amazing and her prices very reasonable!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Erika · Married on 05/14/2016

Edit was amazing to work with! And her cakes were the best I've ever tasted. She uses the freshest ingredients, real raspberries were used in the filling, you'll be able to tell just at the tasting that no expense of corners were cut when she cooks her cakes. All our guests gushed over how good the cakes were at our wedding. She also decorated them just as we had wanted. Our grooms cake was the Star Wars character Boba Fett. We sent her an image of it and the cake was an exact replica. We couldnt be more appreciative. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

All I have to say is book Dream Cakes right now! Edit is amazing! Her cakes are out of this world delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 03/04/2016

April · Married on 04/30/2016

Edit makes the most amazing and beautiful cakes. I was so excited to walk into our reception and see our beautiful cakes. She did such an amazing job with the Star Wars Grooms cake. The cakes tasted amazing!! I was sad I didn't get to try all of them. We had cake left over and before we left for the honeymoon we were digging into them. So PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Edit was great!! She really make our wedding a great success!! The cake looked gorgeous and it tasted delicious. The guests loved it, they said, it was the best they have ever tried. We had two types of cakes one of vanilla and dulce de leche and the other chocolate and hazelnut, very nice combinations. Edit was really flexible because we didn't have much time to prepare the wedding and we didn't have the final countdown of guests till very last minute. We would recommend her to any of our friends for sure.
    Thank you very much!! Yanina and Dennis Herlihy (March 26th 2016)

Sent on 04/22/2016

Marcy · Married on 03/19/2016

If you need a wedding cake, please look no further! Edit does such an amazing job. She did a peacock wedding cake for my wedding and it was incredible! Everyone talked about it for days and it was one of the main attractions in our wedding. She is very professional and the taste to her cakes are amazing. My cake had 4 different cake flavors and fillings which were just so delicious! Please call Edit today and look no further for your wedding cake!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Marcy · Married on 03/19/2016

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/13/2016

Edit was amazing to work with! Such a sweet, helpful lady who really wanted to make sure she made us our dream cake. And the flavor of the cake really is amazing. And there are so many good filling choices that we could only narrow it down to three! We had an amazing three layer cake, with vanilla filling, raspberry filling, and lemon filling (each on a different cake layer) and our guests loved them all! The raspberry was a particular hit. The cake turned out beautifully - my new husband and I loved it:) Thank you, Dream Cakes!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Marie · Married on 01/09/2016

I planned my Houston wedding from Iowa and Edit was very helpful and responsive. We attended several cake tastings and found Dream Cakes to have the best set-up, the best combinations, and the best cakes! We wanted a "naked" cake (with no icing) and other bakers tried to talk us out of it, but Edit was right on board working with us to design the cake we wanted. The cake turned out beautifully and tasted wonderfully. We got so many compliments about the look and taste of our cake. I would highly recommended Dream Cakes to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Silvia · Married on 12/19/2015

Edit was great. The quality of her work is amazing. My guests kept going back for seconds we only had a small piece left to take home. The detail on both my cake and my husbands cake was so perfect. I had a beautiful wedding but I must say that the cake was one of the things that was absolutely flawless.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kathryn · Married on 11/07/2015

Edit was so amazing to work with. The cake was absolutely stunning. She did our groom's cake as well and it was exactly what he wanted. The cakes tasted amazing. I had wedding guests raving at how good the cake was. She was amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Patty · Married on 10/17/2015

Book this vendor! Edit is absolutely wonderful to work with and her cakes are amazing!! We got married almost 6 months ago and people are still talking about how great our cakes were and how they were the best wedding cakes they have ever had. She has great flavors to choose from and her designs are awesome. Our cakes were beautiful, exactly what we wanted, and delicious! Don't hesitate, book Edit today!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Loved our wedding cake! It was beautiful and tasted amazing. It really was one of the best cakes I have ever had. I would recommend Dream Cakes to anyone looking for a cake.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • User4020869 · 2+ years ago

Dream Cakes are like anything I've ever tasted before and an added bonus is they are absolutely beautiful! I have been craving her cakes ever since we did our cake tasting! I also went in having no idea what I wanted as far as design and she was extremery helpful with coming up with something perfect and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/12/2015

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and absolutely delicious!! During the planning process our cake tasting was super professional and made us feel like royalty. The cake was delivered on time and in perfect condition. She also staged it on our cake table perfectly. We got so many compliments on our cake!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

Dream Cakes did an absolutely amazing job on the wedding cake and grooms cake! My husband had some ideas about his grooms cake to have it look like an old book with a dragon and knight coming out of it. Edit did it just the way we envisioned! Very responsive, flexible, and on time! The cakes not only looked great but tasted amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2016

ROSY · Married on 05/16/2015

Edit designed both my wedding cake and grooms cake. They were EXACTLY what we wanted and envisioned. She is absolutely talented beyond measure. And the taste, OMG! Our guests actually said "it was the best cake they've ever had". We would definitely recommend Dream Cakes.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Colleen · Married on 04/04/2015

I'd recommend buying a bigger cake than what you think you'll need! Ours all was gone, even 1 piece my husband hid in our refrigarator for the next day! Not only was our cake so beautiful, it tasted amazing! Edit's Italian Merangue frosting, was heaven in your mouth. Today's our anniversary & all my thoughts of a year ago are as perfect as anyone could want...Perfect husband, perfect home & perfect cake!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Tina · Married on 03/14/2015

There was so much that happened on the wedding day. With that said, even a year later, I still can't get over how wonderful our cake was! The design came out to be EXACTLY what we had imagined! It was a beautiful cake that she labored over from the flavors of the cakes to the fondant flowers that ran from the top of our 5 tier to the bottom. Edit did such an amazing job with each flavored tier! My favorite layer was the carrot cake layer with cream cheese. We made sure to have that as our bottom tier so that we could cut and eat into that one during our wedding. Our cake cutting was near the end of our reception, so not many people got to taste the greatness of the cakes. At the same time, we were lucky to have brought so much of it home. By the next day, my family and friends had devoured or taken home about 3-4 cakes. The cake was a bit out of our budget, but with each taste of the cake, we knew that it was worth every penny! My husband and I cannot wait to have more of Edit's cake!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Heather · Married on 03/07/2015

Edit is amazing!!! Her cakes are
    So delicious!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Kara · Married on 02/28/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious! It was simple, elegant and perfectly executed. Everyone loved it and I'm still receiving complements on it!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Rose · Married on 01/31/2015

We were so with dream cakes. I explained that I wanted a dessert assortment instead of a groom's cake. I had multiple guests ask where they could find her for the French macaroons. Everything was beautiful and the process couldn't have been easier. She even ordered our bride and groom cake topper for us. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2016