DRazo Entertainment Reviews

45 | Anaheim, CA

45 Reviews for DRazo Entertainment

Karla · Married on 07/10/2021

excellent customer service, great MC, great music selection to keep the crowd dancing all night!! 110 percent recommend

Sent on 07/14/2021

Lupita R. · Married on 07/02/2021

Hands down worth every penny!!

Dennis is amazing! Call him!!!

Sent on 07/04/2021
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 06/19/2021

My daughters 15

Very professional and great staff as well as great customer service. No doubt that we will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 06/26/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa H. · Married on 10/25/2019

so much fun!!

Dennis was hired for my sweet 16 and did an amazing job. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • I

Ismaela · event on: 04/13/2018

We’re very happy with the service. The DJ Was very professional and a good MC that kept the people dancing and having fun my daughter was super happy and will never forget her Quince.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/06/2018

When planning our wedding, my one requirement was that we have an awesome DJ that could keep everyone dancing. DRazo was recommended to me and I'm so lucky he was. They were so easy to work with and we were impressed with how seriously he took his job but also how professional he was. Its great to work with someone who takes their work serious and has great pride in what they do. On the night of the wedding, they arrived early to set up and were ready for the next activity way before we were. They also did our photobooth and we were very impressed with the quality of the pictures and props. These props were not what you're used to seeing. They were good quality and not tacky or ugly at all. So impressed and happy with their work and would hands down, hire them again.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Marlene · Married on 03/09/2018

I hired Drazo entertainment for my Daughters Quinceañera.... the service was beyond my expectations...the party Bot was a great hit and my guests are still talking about this a week later. I will definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/27/2017

Dennis is the best! Thank you guys for making our wedding awesome. Everyone keeps talking about the dj and the great music they were playing and how they got everyone to dance. Frank was very helpful the day off our wedding and super nice. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth as well. We look forward to having you guys in future events.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jason · Married on 09/16/2017

We had an amazing wedding kept everyone engaged and really made every one get on the dance floor. We had an unorthodox wedding and they where able to accommodate everything and still people are saying how awesome the music at our wedding was. Big selection anywhere from 80's 90's classic rock and even Spanish music. Knew the tempo knew who was dancing absolutly killed it could not be happier. There photo booth was awesome too lists of great photos...

Sent on 09/26/2017

Juan · Married on 09/03/2017

DRAZO is the best dj you can find his services are exceptional....he and his crew gave my daughter and our family the greatest best party from start to finish. He had everyone up on there feet dancing not a dull moment
    Once again thank you DRAZO!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017
  • I

Ivette · Married on 08/26/2017

I had my daughter quince last saturday 8/26/17 and DRazo made it extra special! Their staff amazing! Set up amazing! Very professional from the planning till the day of the party! My daughter had so much fun! Music up to date and a good variety! All the guest dance all night! The Robot amazing!!!! Bot only kids loved it everyone did!!! I will truly recommend them all the time!!! Thank u for making the event tun smooth!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Sandra · event on: 12/17/2016

I would like to thank the DRazo Entertainment family for making my Quinceañera such a fun and lively event that I won't forget anytime soon. I would definitely recommend their team to host your event. They were so kind, helpful and very professional.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lydda · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I were referred to DRazo Entertainment by word of mouth. Our photographer/videographer had previously been at a mutual event with DRazo Ent., and had witnessed their excellent services. Right off the bat, at our consultation, Dennis Razo was extremely easy to talk to, not only did he pay attention to our necessities and expectations, but he was also honestly open about the services they rendered and what we would expect from his company. Nothing was sugar coated nor falsely explained, a great quality we appreciate from any company we are attempting to do business with for any occasion. We initially wanted to hire DRazo Ent. for their DJ services, but as time progressed and we began witnessing his superb professionalism, we ended up hiring DRazo Ent. as our Wedding Coordinator, an immensely high task to conquer in my opinion; among many other services such as DJ, entertainer, lighting, and not to mention the amazingly entertaining, crowd pleasing LED ROBOT! Let me advise you, if you want to take your event to the next level, hiring the LED ROBOT is the way to go. Overall, Dennis Razo and the entire staff involved made our wedding spectacular. It is extremely difficult now and days, to find honest, hard working, attentive companies who deliver what they promise; my husband and I recommend DRazo Entertainment for any occasion and are blessed to have found them for our memorable wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Elba · event on: 09/02/2016

We hired DJRAZO Entertainment for my daughters Quinceanera and were very happy with all the services they provided. Everyone in the party shared with us that they were amazed by the quality of the pictures taken by the photo booth and the excitement of seeing the party robot. On a personal level, they went beyond what we had payed for and assisted with a photo slide. I would recommend their services and will mostly use them again in the future for any events we may host.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jesus · Married on 08/27/2016

Great awesome work. They were great. They got everybody dancing all night. The robot was a awesome addition to my wedding. I have no complaints. They were very professional. Frank and Dennis had us involved in every detail. I would hire them again and again every time.

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • User7210128 · event on: 08/20/2016

We loved working with this team of people all night for our event. They were so well organized and everything was planned out amazingly. We hope to have another big event to work with them again.
    Not only did they have the skills to never have out dance floor empty, but their team was great with the photo booth and the uplighting was placed just right.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2016

Awesome dj! Drazo entertainment is by far the best and most accommodating dj ever! Very professional and friendly. Easy to work with and they simply play great! Highly reccomend them.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Maria · event on: 03/12/2016

DRazo was amazing, he responded quickly and answered all my questions every time without making me feel as it was a burden. He always made sure that my requests were made within scope of his business...the day of my event he kept the party "turned up"all my guests loved him.. His staff worked hard and were all so professional... Worth every penny #1 on my list for my future parties!!!!! Love love love DRazo and his staff... Recommend him 100% no regrets

Sent on 03/17/2016

Noemi · Married on 12/26/2015

I can not Thank DRazo enough for the great service, beautiful set up and professionalism... You guys took a enormous weight of my shoulders taking over the coordination, announcements and giving a FABULOUS AMBIENT that the dance floor was always packed.. The Robot has everyone talking... You guys are the best!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! God bless!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Marcela · Married on 12/05/2015

Not only the music was great! Just meeting with Dennis and getting all of our ideas and his suggestions on a roll was always a pleasure! Not only he is an outstanding professional but a very down to earth, and honest person. We are very happy we chose him to be our go to guy for our wedding music, all our guests were delighted and the dance floor was full of happy people dancing till the end of our reception. We highly recommend DJ Razzo, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2015

AMAZING!! you will not find a more professional, nicer DJ out there. They kept the party going through the whole night. Did not have any mess up on any "event" music.
    I will use them for any event I have coming up.
    you will not regret using them.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Gilbert · event on: 09/12/2015

Thank you very much for the nice evening. The party wouldn't have been fully successful without you and the robot.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Miguel A. · Married on 08/22/2015

I wish there where more stars to add. I cannot express level of gratitude I have for Dennis and his whole team putting up an awesome event . Great level of professionalism and always had all the guests dancing . Won't be the first time I get him to come to an event . Definetly reccomend him for all your events . Well worth the price for the production he puts out.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Laura · event on: 08/15/2015

Continue to be pleasant and cordial as that is always a disstresser and a pleasure to deal with

Sent on 08/19/2015