Drapers Catering of Memphis Reviews

174 Reviews for Drapers Catering of Memphis

Drapers Catering of Memphis 1
Drapers Catering of Memphis 2

Beth · Married on 10/27/2012

Everything was wonderful at our Wedding! Guest we're telling me how wonderful the food was and how outstanding the staff was. Thank you so much!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/27/2012

Drapers was absolutely amazing....from the beginning to the end the service, food, and staff were an absolute joy to work with. They are well worth the money and I would recommend and use them over and over and over again...

Sent on 11/10/2012

Tabitha · Married on 10/21/2012

Thank you for making my special day perfect. The food was delicious and my cake was absolutely a piece of art!! I would highly recommend Drapers to any bride. Thank you for making me feel so special and taking such good care of my husband, myself and all of my guests.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Molly · Married on 10/20/2012

Everything was perfect. They were there on time and the food was delicious!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Great service and extremely flexible. Drapers knows this business inside and out and it was nothing but a pleasure to have them cater our wedding. From the menu choices, to the menu tasting and event tweaking, to the day of the event Drapers staff was extremely professional and hard working. Our experience was so personalized that even a staff member, Cristan, who was not assigned to us the day of the event but had been in touch with us throughout the planning process came to meet my husband and I during the reception to say hello and wish us well.

On top of the above and beyond service and care, the food was absolutely delicious and the cakes were beautiful. Thank you Drapers for making our special day hassle free and extra memorable.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Erika · Married on 10/19/2012

Drapers did a fabulous job catering our wedding and the presentation was beautiful! I would highly recommend Drapers to anyone planning a wedding or major event. They were also very easy to work with and made the planning process stress free, they were great! I will definately use them again if I have another event to plan!:)

Sent on 10/30/2012

Everything turned out GREAT! I heard many compliments about our food. Ryan was very helpful throughout the whole process. I loved my S'more Bar!

Sent on 11/06/2012

They went above and beyond. They brought tables and chairs inside out of the rain. The food was delicious Very polite and helpful!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Drapers was absolutely wonderful! I would definately recommend them to anyone and if I ever needed to I would use them again! The staff was friendly, prompt, and made sure things ran smoothly for my day!

Sent on 11/02/2012

shandra · Married on 09/22/2012

Draper's was an all in 1 stop for us...Catering, Both Cakes, Wedding Planner,Rentals,Florists,etc...

Sent on 02/08/2013

Krissy · Married on 09/15/2012

We got alot of compliments about the food, especially the fried peanut butter sandwiches!!! The wedding cake WAS GORGEOUS!!! The cake looked just like the picture I sent them by email. I would definately use them again. They also gave us a beautiful unique wood sign that had our wedding date and "The Salmons" on it. Thank you Drapers.

Erica · Married on 08/31/2012

Draper's did a fantastic job with catering our wedding. From our first meeting we knew we had picked a quality company. The food tasting meeting went well and the presentation was superb, and the day of our wedding was even better. The food was great, and our wedding cakes were amazing. Not only was the presentation great, it also tasted good! We could not have asked for better quality of service. Ryan and the staff were wonderful. If you are looking for top professional service, and excellent quality for your next big event- especially a wedding, please schedule your appointment with Draper's catering. You will not be disappointed!

Antoine and Erica Shoemate

Sent on 11/13/2012

Billie · Married on 08/25/2012

I can't say enough good things about our caterer, Draper's. From the first time we met with Gary, we knew this is who we wanted to work with. They brought all of the liquor/beer/signature drink/signature mint to the wedding for us with no problems. They also provided bartenders for the wedding that were GREAT. The food was amazing!! After the wedding, myself and my mom received so many compliments about the food and especially the mashed potato bar. That was a big hit! Ryan is who I mainly dealt with leading up to the event and he was so helpful from letting me know how much liquor/beer/wine we should have to coordinating the drop off of the liquor/beer/wine to them the week before. He was very responsive when I emailed with questions and always made sure to let me know if there was anything else that I needed to please ask. I believe Matt was the main contact on site during our wedding and he was the best!! The other staff on hand were quick to replenish the food as needed and even boxed up the food and leftover cake for us to take with us after the event! Everyone we dealt with was very professional. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2012

Draper's went above and beyond to make our day special. Everything was better than we could have imagined. They were thoughful, reliable and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • User2090872 · 2+ years ago

Drapers was excellent to work with. They were always super friendly and helpful. They even gave me a wedding present! I would definitely use them again. I would suggest doing appetizers rather than a sit down dinner.

Tanesha · Married on 07/28/2012

I don't have a single complaint! They were professional and attentive from start to finish. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding, and the staff members were pleasant every time I spoke with them!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Draper's was excellent. All the food was delicious and very nicely presented, the servers were very friendly and professional and the cake was excellent. I don't even normally like cake but this one was phenomenal. I would recommend Draper's to anyone for any type of event. Their food was much more affordable than many other catering companies I looked at and it was really easy to get in touch with them as we were planning our wedding from out of town. They always responded promptly and were very helpful and practical in helping us decide how much food we needed/what types of food we might want. Plus, we got to go and try many different kinds of food for free before we booked them. They have a very well-run business and everyone I dealt with there was so nice. One other thing: it was so cool that they gave us this sign with our new last name on it. I had no idea they were going to do that and it is beautiful. Thank you, Draper's!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Tandi · Married on 07/21/2012

Drapers catering was AMAZING! The food is absolutely delicious! I highly recommend them.They are very helpful and will serve your guests the best food that leaves you craving for more. I also hired Dianne to coordinate my wedding.I have no idea what I would have done without her. She was easy to work with and took everything off of my hands! Love you Dianne!
    - The Smiths

Sent on 08/23/2012

vicki · Married on 07/14/2012

From the first time we sat down with Drapers to plan the Menu it was amazing!!!!! We were able to taste the food prior to making up our minds about the menu. The staff was amazing, the service was amazing!!!!! Night of the Wedding did not have to worry about a thing. I can not say enough wonderful things about the whole experience. It was the personal touch also, they really cared about it being your day and making it special for you. Blessed that we were told about Drapers.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Food tasted great, and everyone we worked with, especially Ryan and the ladies in the office, were very kind and flexible. So grateful for the professional way they handled our reception--I never had to worry about anything.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Kyra · Married on 06/24/2012

The best way I can describe my experience with Draper's is to say that I would not hesitate to call on them again should I have another event that needs catering. The food was outstanding; the service was outstanding, and Draper's employees were outstanding. My guests are still talking about the food, and my husband's "couch potato" groom's cake. Job well done!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Great service and creativity with variety of food served.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/02/2012

Absolutely the best food and service I could have ever hoped for. We served chicken marsala and herb crusted salmon and our guest loved it. Many told me after the meal that the food was the best wedding reception meal they had ever had. Drapers staff conducted themselves with such professional.They did whatever was necessary to do a fantastic job. We also hired them for our rehearsal dinner and the brides luncheon on the day of the wedding. Every event was a complete success. EXCELLENT food !! EXCELLENT service !!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2012

Draper's was absolutely wonderful to work with! They were very professional, organized & responded promptly to any questions or request I had. We received SO many compliments on how delicious the food was, how beautiful our cakes were & most importantly that it was the best cake they had ever tasted! They went above & beyond on our wedding day to make it a success. They were so polite & attentive. I just can't say enough great things about Gary & his staff!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2012

Love them! The food and cakes were amazing!!!

Sent on 05/22/2012