169 Reviews for Drapers Catering

Italian (1)
Local (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
166 Drapers Catering Reviews

I can not express enough gratitude and appreciation Draper's. Draper's was AMAZING!!!! From the first phone call to the end of the reception was FLAWLESS. The food was incredible!!! I loved the servers and bartender. All were professional yet felt like they were family. I didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of it all. If anyone asks for a catering company I will ONLY recommend Draper's Catering.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I were thrilled to work with Draper's for our wedding reception! They went above and beyond our wildest expectations! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating, or organized caterer. Y'all are the best!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Draper's provided top notch service for our wedding at the Ornamental Metal Museum. Food and presentation were great. Best beef brisket ever! The serving staff was very friendly, professional and so helpful. Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture Anni, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

WOW is the best way to describe Drapers Catering. They provided the catering for my son's wedding and rehearsal dinner. After the first meeting we didn't need to look any further. From the tastings and working with us on the menus and budgets they just made you feel at ease. When Matt came to the venue to look at set ups, etc., I knew everything was in good hands and marked that off my list of things to worry about. The food was DELICIOUS, the set ups were BEAUTIFUL, the service FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL and the BRIDE and GROOM were happy. Thank you to Matt and all the staff at DRAPERS for making this a very special weekend. Marilyn Culver

Profile Picture Marilyn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Best service! I had two caterers since I also had Indian food and they were amazing at working with the other caterer. They provided staff to help with water, clear salad plates, keep the dishes refreshed, etc. The food was phenomenal- I got a ton of compliments on it. The best part was their customer service. They were honest about how much food we needed when we asked their advice- they never tried to upsell anything, pressure us into ordering more or additional items. Great to work with for our initial tasting and second tasting!

Profile Picture User5257718, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet

The food was amazing! They even sent us off with a bag of food for late night snacking :)

Profile Picture julie, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Drapers is so fabulous and easy to work with. The food was great! They offered tons of advice about keeping the costs down, even thought we didn't take all of it. We just couldn't pass up the great options for our guests. The best part is how they take care of everything. Call Drapers and you will have one less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

OMG...I couldn't have asked for a better cater, the food was worth the price. From the administration to the servers, everyone was professional, friendly, and went above and beyond to make my Wedding Day Wonderful! On top of the servive, I was surprised with the best wedding gift ever from Drapers...

Profile Picture Tieasia, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Draper's Catering did a lovely job with the dinner for our wedding. The food was so delicious, and the staff was incredibly professional, thoughtful and kind. They even gave us a pretty wooden sign with our last name and the wedding date as a wedding gift! At the end of the evening, the staff noticed that my mother was struggling to clean up and pack up the leftover alcohol, and they actually loaded it all up for her and drove the alcohol to the liquor store for her! My husband and I didn't get to eat anything during the reception, and Draper's packed up a bunch of food for us to eat in our hotel room--we were so appreciative. I would highly recommend Draper's to anyone getting married in Memphis, it's a wonderful business.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We can't say enough good things about Ryan Draper. His gentle and patient manner in working with me was extraordinary..from making a decision, to changing and adding. His responsiveness as well was immediate which was imperative since we live in Atlanta and the event was in Oxford, Ms. It was a joy to final meet Ryan at the wedding and know that my opinion of his character and honesty was exact. You can't go wrong choosing Draper for your catering needs and the food met all or our expectations! Thank you, Ryan for everything!

Profile Picture Karolyn, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Delivery

Couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding! Drapers catering was wonderful to work with and they did an outstanding job from set up to breakdown! I couldn't be a happier bride :)

Profile Picture Marina, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gary and Ryan were a pleasure to work with- they both took their time with us in planning the food for our daughter's wedding reception and we could not have been happier with the results. Also, the servers were so friendly, efficient, and went out of their way to make sure everything was how we wanted it to be and helped us at the end of the night to pack up the delicious leftovers and carry them to our cars. I would not hesitate to recommend Draper's!

Profile Picture User7107417, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing! They did a great job on everything.

Profile Picture Amber, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We couldn't have been happier with our Drapers experience! The food was excellent in every way! Delicious, gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! Would highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The service, food, and presentation of the food were really good. The food tasting with the owner Ryan was very professional and no pressure. He went the extra mile by offering to prepare a food item using a different seasoning that I preferred. Vendor arrived on time. We received an unexpected gift from Drapers, a sign with our last name that we used as a prop for photographs. I would definitely recommend Drapers's to friends and family looking for a caterer.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s)

The food was delicious and everyone was extremely nice. They even made us a sign as a wedding gift that had our name and wedding date on it. Everyone was extremely impressed with the quality of the food.

Profile Picture User5546920, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Drapers was so easy to use! The tasting was so much fun and personable. Their professionalism is on point and the food was delicious. I recommend the hot dips! They even got us a wedding present. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Fantastic food for a pre-wedding party. We had family in from all over the US. The goal was to serve 'real' southern down home comfort food. It was a BIG HIT. I will definitely use Drapers again for future parties. Thanks for making the ordering and delivery so easy.

Profile Picture denyce, 7/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Good friendly customer service. Wide range of menu options and allowed multiple tasting options.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Drapers was an excellent catering company. They incorporated everything I wanted at a reasonable price. If I ever need a vendor again, I will definitely choose Drapers, no doubt about it.

Profile Picture Kyaria, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I wish I could had these guys plan my whole wedding. They've done so many weddings that they know what works and what doesn't. The food was great and the best deal around. They include so many extra services and food in their packages that other caterers don't. I also used their bartenders, and they did a great job. I wouldn't bother looking at any other Memphis caterers if you want crowd pleasing food, the best service, and a vendor you can fully trust.

Drapers catered my wedding of about 150 with a buffet of hors d'oeuvres and stations.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I did not use Draper's for my wedding, I was married in Florida. I have used Draper's to cater a bridal shower for my sister & they were great. I used Draper's a second time for my joint baby shower/housewarming party. The appetizers I ordered were great. I also used them for servers during the party. They were fantastic! They were great with the guest. The party went longer than expected & they made themselves available to help me wrap things up and the clean up. They really went above and beyond my expectations.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ryan and his dad were awesome to work with and the entire TEAM come together to make the food end of our event over the top!
I can't say enough about these guys and we will definitely use Draper Catering for any events we host in the future.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The tasting was very helpful and we were able to tweek our menu. The food was perfect and the presentation fabulous. I really appreciated their honesty and integrity when my RSVP cards started coming in and I panicked and called to add more food. Drapers literally talked me off the ledge and said you will have plenty instead of just taking more money! And we did have plenty of delicious food. We highly recommend Drapers Catering!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/23/15, 1 Review