Drapers Catering of Memphis Reviews

174 Reviews for Drapers Catering of Memphis

Drapers Catering of Memphis 1
Drapers Catering of Memphis 2

Gwendolyn Pritchard · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Drapers Did Not Dissapoint!

Drapers came highly recommended for our daughter's wedding. They did not disappoint! They were very accommodating in working with us to create the environment and theme my daughter was trying to project. The owner was very hands-on. It was wonderful working with the entire staff.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Dannenberg · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing food & amazing service

My husband and I hired Drapers to do the catering for our wedding, and we were so happy with them. We met early in the planning stages with them, and tried to get tastings and meetings with other caterers in the area, but the local competition just didn't compare, at least not for a wedding. We had trouble with other local caterers having little to no flexibility when scheduling tastings, and often the menus were confusing or not very appealing. Drapers was so easy to work with! They were very easy to schedule meetings with around our busy work schedules, and they really spent a lot of time answering all of our questions. Also, we made a few adjustments throughout the process, and they were quick to adjust and readjust according to our budget. Additionally, they were very cool about letting us provide our alcohol on our own and even helped with the cocktail recipes we chose. On the big day, the food was wonderful. We had some basics, like veggies, fruit, & cheese, and they made the display look like a work of art. For the main dishes, we had a grilled cheese station as well as a few other random things that appealed to us, and our guests RAVED about the food. Wonderful food and wonderful people to work with. I would absolutely recommend them again and again.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Drapers Catering of Memphis 3

Grace · Married on 07/13/2019

Best food ever!!

Every single station at our wedding was a hit! There’s “wedding food” and then there’s Draper’s! Everyone is still talking about how wonderful the food was and how kind all the servers were! Some even joined us on the dance floor for a couple of songs! Everything was delicious and I highly recommend Draper’s Catering!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Camille · Married on 03/02/2019

nothing but love!

Drapes was AMAZING. I can’t even begin to explain how personable yet professional everyone was. Gary truly made us feel like family! The staff that worked our wedding was also so so kind. Plus, the food was to die for. I’m still getting compliments!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Drapers Catering of Memphis 4
  • Jessica

Jessica Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Best food ever

My husband handled everything with Drapers and it was a smooth and easy process. They were able to create a meal that was everything we were looking for and more! We went in for a tasting and loved everything they cooked up for us! We ended up having a taco bar and our guests LOVED it! We couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2017

I can not express enough gratitude and appreciation Draper's. Draper's was AMAZING!!!! From the first phone call to the end of the reception was FLAWLESS. The food was incredible!!! I loved the servers and bartender. All were professional yet felt like they were family. I didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of it all. If anyone asks for a catering company I will ONLY recommend Draper's Catering.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jess · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I were thrilled to work with Draper's for our wedding reception! They went above and beyond our wildest expectations! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating, or organized caterer. Y'all are the best!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Anni · Married on 09/16/2017

Draper's provided top notch service for our wedding at the Ornamental Metal Museum. Food and presentation were great. Best beef brisket ever! The serving staff was very friendly, professional and so helpful. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Marilyn · Married on 10/08/2016

WOW is the best way to describe Drapers Catering. They provided the catering for my son's wedding and rehearsal dinner. After the first meeting we didn't need to look any further. From the tastings and working with us on the menus and budgets they just made you feel at ease. When Matt came to the venue to look at set ups, etc., I knew everything was in good hands and marked that off my list of things to worry about. The food was DELICIOUS, the set ups were BEAUTIFUL, the service FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL and the BRIDE and GROOM were happy. Thank you to Matt and all the staff at DRAPERS for making this a very special weekend. Marilyn Culver

Sent on 10/10/2016

Melanie · event on 09/24/2016

Drapers catered our rehearsal dinner and did a fantastic job! I cannot say enough about the professionalism of this fine company. I am from out of state and spent quite a bit of time researching caterers in the area.
    So, take it from me! Don't bother interviewing other caterers and wasting your valuable time. Call Drapers and just let them take care of everything. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2016

megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Best service! I had two caterers since I also had Indian food and they were amazing at working with the other caterer. They provided staff to help with water, clear salad plates, keep the dishes refreshed, etc. The food was phenomenal- I got a ton of compliments on it. The best part was their customer service. They were honest about how much food we needed when we asked their advice- they never tried to upsell anything, pressure us into ordering more or additional items. Great to work with for our initial tasting and second tasting!

Sent on 11/20/2016

julie · Married on 07/23/2016

The food was amazing! They even sent us off with a bag of food for late night snacking :)

Sent on 08/31/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2016

Drapers is so fabulous and easy to work with. The food was great! They offered tons of advice about keeping the costs down, even thought we didn't take all of it. We just couldn't pass up the great options for our guests. The best part is how they take care of everything. Call Drapers and you will have one less thing to worry about.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Tieasia · Married on 06/25/2016

OMG...I couldn't have asked for a better cater, the food was worth the price. From the administration to the servers, everyone was professional, friendly, and went above and beyond to make my Wedding Day Wonderful! On top of the servive, I was surprised with the best wedding gift ever from Drapers...

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Draper's Catering did a lovely job with the dinner for our wedding. The food was so delicious, and the staff was incredibly professional, thoughtful and kind. They even gave us a pretty wooden sign with our last name and the wedding date as a wedding gift! At the end of the evening, the staff noticed that my mother was struggling to clean up and pack up the leftover alcohol, and they actually loaded it all up for her and drove the alcohol to the liquor store for her! My husband and I didn't get to eat anything during the reception, and Draper's packed up a bunch of food for us to eat in our hotel room--we were so appreciative. I would highly recommend Draper's to anyone getting married in Memphis, it's a wonderful business.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Marina · Married on 05/07/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding! Drapers catering was wonderful to work with and they did an outstanding job from set up to breakdown! I couldn't be a happier bride :)

Sent on 06/13/2016

Karolyn · Married on 05/07/2016

We can't say enough good things about Ryan Draper. His gentle and patient manner in working with me was extraordinary..from making a decision, to changing and adding. His responsiveness as well was immediate which was imperative since we live in Atlanta and the event was in Oxford, Ms. It was a joy to final meet Ryan at the wedding and know that my opinion of his character and honesty was exact. You can't go wrong choosing Draper for your catering needs and the food met all or our expectations! Thank you, Ryan for everything!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Alesia · Married on 05/07/2016

Gary and Ryan were a pleasure to work with- they both took their time with us in planning the food for our daughter's wedding reception and we could not have been happier with the results. Also, the servers were so friendly, efficient, and went out of their way to make sure everything was how we wanted it to be and helped us at the end of the night to pack up the delicious leftovers and carry them to our cars. I would not hesitate to recommend Draper's!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Amber · Married on 03/19/2016

The food was amazing! They did a great job on everything.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Cassandra · Married on 01/02/2016

We couldn't have been happier with our Drapers experience! The food was excellent in every way! Delicious, gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! Would highly reccomend!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

The service, food, and presentation of the food were really good. The food tasting with the owner Ryan was very professional and no pressure. He went the extra mile by offering to prepare a food item using a different seasoning that I preferred. Vendor arrived on time. We received an unexpected gift from Drapers, a sign with our last name that we used as a prop for photographs. I would definitely recommend Drapers's to friends and family looking for a caterer.

Sent on 06/06/2016

The food was delicious and everyone was extremely nice. They even made us a sign as a wedding gift that had our name and wedding date on it. Everyone was extremely impressed with the quality of the food.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Deanna · Married on 10/10/2015

Drapers was so easy to use! The tasting was so much fun and personable. Their professionalism is on point and the food was delicious. I recommend the hot dips! They even got us a wedding present. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2016

denyce · Married on 07/30/2015

Fantastic food for a pre-wedding party. We had family in from all over the US. The goal was to serve 'real' southern down home comfort food. It was a BIG HIT. I will definitely use Drapers again for future parties. Thanks for making the ordering and delivery so easy.

Sent on 08/06/2015