Dramatic Innovation Reviews

118 | Suffern, NY

118 Reviews for Dramatic Innovation

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2013

Dan was very helpful to me during the floral process for my wedding. I didn't come to the table with much background knowledge about flowers and Dan helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. I didn't know any technical terms or specific flower names but when the flowers arrived, they were somehow exactly what I had envisioned. I'm not quite sure how he was able to figure out exactly what I wanted, but they were perfect. Dan even helped me chose specific flowers based on season, budget and availability. He suggested alternatives when the cold weather kept some flowers from blooming in time and was receptive to each and every suggestion or change I wanted to make. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime, for any event large or small. He was professional and yet friendly. A true success in my book!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Dramatic Innovations exceeded all my expectations! I can't say enough good about them. Not only did they do an exquisite job with my flowers, their vision and design suggestions were amazing. Dan really understood the vision I had and was great at making suggestions to enhance it. He took a lot of pride in making sure everything was perfect. The catering Director at my facility even commented on how much they want to work with him again because he was so wonderful and good at what he does. You will be in VERY good hands with Dramatic Innovations!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Meg · Married on 10/28/2012

Words cannot express how amazing everything was. Our flowers and decor were fantastic! Dan you are truly an artist! Thank you for going above and beyond!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Nikki · Married on 10/07/2012

Dan didn't just create floral arrangements, he created an ambiance. He made my entire event feel warm, romantic, inviting and elegant. He listened to what I wanted, made sure to understand my style, and executed everything flawlessly. My guests could not stop talking about his creations and in the days following the wedding I received endless compliments on my beautiful and creative centerpieces.

Beyond being incredibly talented, Dan is the nicest vendor that a bride could ever hope to work with. His passion and positivity radiate through his designs and he is exactly the kind of person that you want to work with during such a hectic yet exciting time in your life. I wish that every vendor that I used had been half as easy to work with and half as wonderful as he is!

To say that I would "recommend" Dan is an understatement. Better, I would "encourage" every bride in the area to use him for their event. He is the very best!!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Do not hesitate to trust Dan and his team to make your big day everything that you could hope for. He is patient and truly takes the time to understand what kind of vibe you want to have overall, not just a color scheme or flower. He was truly dedicated to making us happy. He met with us multiple times, did a sample of what we would have that day for us two weeks out because he knew we were nervous, and executed everything perfectly. Our flowers were fresh, there early, and Dan personally put on all of the boutonnières and transported our bouquets from the church to the reception so that they wouldn't get crushed in the limo. He truly made our day a little less stressful, and to top it off he is a wonderfully sweet guy.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Dramatic Innovation was an absolute delight. Dan was extremely helpful and provided plenty of guidance and assistance throughout the whole planning process. He went above and beyond what we expected.
    We received multiple compliments on our flowers- from the arrangements at the church to the centerpieces at the reception. Not to mention we were able to keep some in our new home for 2 weeks after the wedding!!
    I absolutely loved all of the flowers that we had on our wedding day. The service provided was unique in that they were there to assist us with the boutonnieres, they hand delivered the bouquets to the church, and transported the arrangements used in church to our venue so we were able to use it again.
    We have nothing but positive feedback for Dramatic Innovation!

Jessie · Married on 09/09/2012

Dramatic Innovations is exceptional and unique in all that they offer. Dan Rowland is so personable and really cares about your individual requirements and personal tastes. He is a very caring, attentive and conscientious person as well. I felt completely confident that all he said he would do and promised would be done.

Every detail and more was handled so expertly and professionally. The flower arrangements were breathe taking and the atmosphere created by them and the candles down to the table cloths made my wedding so outstanding. People are still talking about it. They built a chuppah that was just gorgeous. And the fact that they stayed until the reception to be sure everything would be perfect and to be there in case of any malfunction concerning any facet of their service was so comforting. It allowed me to relax and just enjoy my wedding - which I did! I cannot say enough about how pleased and happy I was about everything they did.

Sent on 10/10/2012

WOW...is all I can say!! Dan Rowland is so talented, passionate, and has such an artistic vision. He was willing to meet with us in New York City and created a plan based on what we had in mind. When we went to see the sample centerpiece, it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Everything that he created for our wedding day was perfect...the chuppah, bouquets, centerpieces, the place card table piece, and more!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

I can’t thank Dramatic Innovation enough. I am somewhat of a control freak so, naturally I was skeptical. Dan Rowland, the owner of Dramatic, met with me well in advance, provided a sample table setting and planned out even the smallest detail according to everything on my wish list! I can’t tell you how my guests reacted to the level of expertise, attention and more importantly, the flowers! You usually don’t notice little things like this on a day like that, but all I remember is hearing wow, omg, and I’ve never seen anything so beautiful! You would be hard pressed to find someone like them, needless to say – I highly recommend Dramatic Innovation for not only your flowers on the most important day of your life, but the event planning! I actually thoroughly enjoyed the entire day! Thank you Dan, you were the best gift a bride could ask for!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Donna · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I chose Dan for our June 2 wedding and we are so happy we did! His prices are really reasonable for the services he provided. Other places would have charged double. Working with Dan was more like working with a good friend rather then another wedding vendor. He provided us with personal attention such going with us to the flower district so we can choose exactly what type of flowers we wanted. On our wedding day, Dan was there with us the whole time making sure every detail was perfect. He made us an amazing seating card table even, even adding a beautiful poem on the table. We were able to see the ball room where our reception was held before our guests and I was so blown away by the room I could have cried. It was so much better then I could have ever dreamed.
    A wedding is stressful enough and knowing that every detail was taken care of is priceless. Go with Dan for your wedding and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Meghan · Married on 12/02/2011

Dramatic Innovation was as absolute pleasure to work with! My flowers and wedding decor exceeded my every expectation!! Before meeting Dan I was worried about picking flowers and ideas for my big day. After our first meeting I knew I had met someone who understood me and knew what I imagined for my wedding day! Dan is so personable and easy to talk to. He makes your entire wedding process a complete dream! He was easy to contact and worked everything around my schedule. He has such pride in his work and it shows. I wish I had an event every weekend that Dramatic Innovation could design!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2017

Dan and his team were absolutely fabulous. From our first meeting to bounce around ideas Dan made us feel comfortable and his expertise impressed us. The finish product was out of this world amazing and is one of the aspects our guest continue to compliment us on. We are so happy we found Dramatic Innovations :)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Dan, thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding so beautiful. The flowers at the church were perfect and all the votives and pillars made the space glow and shimmer, the long farm table at The Garrison lit with votives and flowers looked amazing and so many people commented on how touching it was. The centerpieces were beyond lovely and so many of our guests complimented us on our choices. Several people said they loved how the arrangements were different on every table! (As we know, that's not exactly true, but you gave it that illusion which made everything look extra special.) The lanterns in the hallway were a hit as well. You know you've hit it right when guests are taking pictures of centerpieces and lanterns!

And finally, thank you for your kind demeanor, patience and professionalism. You were a delight to work with and made the planning of our very special day a pleasure. Thank you so much, Dan. I'd say "let's do it again" but I think one wedding for us, will do. Once truly is enough when it's right!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Dan Rowland and his team were absolutely amazing in managing all the logistics on my wedding day. I didn't worry about a thing as everything was seamless. Dan also provided all the flowers for my engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They were stunning and we received so many compliments on them. Many thanks for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Krysta · Married on 04/25/2014

Dan at Dramatic Innovation was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was completely flexible to both my crazy schedule and my budget. I have never met a florist more knowledgeable and creative in their craft and he completely saw my vision from the beginning. My (now) husband and I were completely blown away with the final results and it was Dan's eagerness and desire to please his brides which really enchanted my guests and me till the last moment!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Krysta · Married on 04/25/2014

Sent on 05/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

Dan and Dramatic Innovations was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day.

The aspect we appreciated most about him and his company was that he was about more than just flowers. He went above and beyond the normal role of florist. Each and every time we met with him we felt like we were the only wedding he was planning. He was able to understand the theme and concept I wanted for the reception even better than I did. He picked out our wedding favors and escort cards.

Dan was the one who personally dropped off the flowers and set up the venue the day of the wedding. I really appreciated that. I knew that the overall idea we had planned would be carried out perfectly because he was doing it himself.

His attention to detail is unmatched. His flowers are absolutely beautiful. We got unlimited compliments about our center pieces weeks following the big day. We could not be more glad we worked with him.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

3.0

I first met with Dan and we discussed exactly what my vision was for my wedding, having a full plan by the end of the hour. As a wedding planner myself, I knew 3.5 months was not long to plan a wedding, but once I met Dan, I knew he was the right fit for our florist and he would be creative and execute well. A few days prior to the wedding, I inquired about one of the flowers since I knew it might not be in full bloom, and when he told me that it wasn't and wouldn't look right, we needed to choose a different flower last minute. He could tell I wasn't thrilled with the other two options and, wanting us to be thrilled with the flowers, he gave another option that was just perfect. The flowers came out so beautiful and everyone was raving about them. Dan also went above and beyond when he saw an additional table needed some flowers to make it look "just right." I would definitely recommend Dan and of course will be doing so with my own clients.

Sent on 05/01/2016