Drakewood Farm Reviews

Drakewood Farm 6
Drakewood Farm 7

Molly · Married on 10/26/2018

The Venue of Your Dreams

There is nothing that can top Drakewood. They were incredible from the moment we turned into the venue. Arlene and family have done an amazing job of turning this location into a gorgeous fairy-tale venue no matter what your vision. Every corner of Drakewood has something unique and beautiful. It's a peaceful haven away from the Downtown chaos that explodes with character and charm. Every piece of this venue is thoughtful, elegant and romantic with a feel of rustic beauty. (I will note it is very close and extremely accessible to downtown for guests).

I knew when I moved here and began my search for a venue that I wasn't a planner. I wasn't the girl who gets a thrill from searching for vendors and spending hours coordinating every detail that goes into a wedding. Drakewood DOES. IT. ALL. Everything. Decor/floral/catering/DJ/Coordinating/Cake even a photo booth. Everything can be customized to your taste and they embrace creativity. You don't have to worry about a thing, and I didn't, not once. I knew I was in the best hands and that no matter what, I would walk into that venue on my wedding day and it would be incredible.

I was right.

Our coordinators/planners/extraordinaire's LeeAnn & Heather are no doubt the best and most talented individuals. Heather made all of our communication seamless and worked with us throughout the whole planning process and was flexible with any and all requests. We had one planning meeting where we got to try everything, go over all of the details decorations/florals/food etc., and they took it from there.

They offer multiple ceremony sites, we chose the woods with the comfort of knowing that if there was any inclement weather, the barn would be a fantastic back up plan. Fortunately for us, the weather was in our favor. The ceremony site was unreal. I felt like I was walking into a dream.

My husband and I didn't have a particular vision, Drakewood threw out an idea and we were in love with it. We trusted them to run with it and it was above and beyond what I could have imagined. What LeeAnn and team created for our wedding day was nothing short of spectacular. I can honestly say, it was the perfect day.

I can't thank them or recommend them enough. My day was flawless, my worries were none and my heart was so full and we have them to thank for it all.

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2017

Cannot begin to say enough about DRAKEWOOD FARM!! Have never seen anyplace work harder to accommodate. LeighAnn, Heather and Alicia (flowers) worked tirelessly to fulfill our wishes. They exceeded all expectations and beyond, we didn't have to worry about anything. They handed it all. We've never seen a staff anywhere work harder and be so pleasant and accommodating at the same time. Love them and Drakewood! Stunning venue.

Drakewood Farm 8
    Drakewood Farm 15
    Drakewood Farm 16
    Drakewood Farm 17

Carly · Married on 09/22/2017

You can’t put a price on what they do here. It is truly a magical experience to get married at Drakewood - from the attentiveness of the staff, to the beauty of venue, to the attention to detail by every single associate. Absolute perfection is how I would describe Drakewood!

Drakewood Farm 18
    Drakewood Farm 19
    Drakewood Farm 20
    Drakewood Farm 21
    Drakewood Farm 22
    Drakewood Farm 23

Alexandra · Married on 09/17/2017

The entire Drakewood team was amazing to work with for our special day, and the outcome was truly a fairytale. From the flowers, to the small details, to the venue ambiance, to the fantastic food and helpful resources, we could not have asked for a better team to help shape our wedding day. From start to finish, they were excited to discuss all elements of the day, and such a pleasure to work with. They were accommodating of our schedule, particularly with parents from out of town, and were communicative and supportive every step of the way. I could not imagine having a better wedding planning process, or better wedding day. Drakewood, we love you!

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2017

I couldn’t ask for more from Drakewood Farms. I planned an elopement from out of state and trusted what I saw online. When we showed up it was more than what we could have asked for. Such a beautiful location and the pictures turned out AMAZING! A huge Thank you to be staff at Drakewood for making our experience the best it could be.

Kourtney · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely loved the venue, staff and overall experience at drakewood. They worked so hard to make my dream wedding a reality and it was beautiful! I couldn't have asked for more.

Tara · Married on 06/03/2017

The team at Drakewood is beyond amazing! They gave us a day that was more perfect than we could have ever imagined! Everyone there listened to our vision and delivered spot on.... down to every tiny detail. We couldn't be happier with our experience and will forever be grateful for all they gave us!

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2017

We had a great experience with Drakewood Farm. The venue is a absolutely beautiful and staff was so helpful in every step of the plannning! Planning a destination wedding was a breeze and as the bride I truly enjoyed every minute of it with little stress.

T. · Married on 05/28/2017

My wedding day was perfect! Arline took care of everything, she is the best!! You will not regret selecting Drakewood Farm as your wedding venue.

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2017

This venue was perfect! I came in for my planning meeting and they instantly could show me similar things that I liked. They suggested I make a pinterest page for them to get a true sense of my taste and style. It was like my pinterest page came to life with all of the rustic decor, vintage mis-match china, chandeliers, and burlap. I could not have asked for a better venue. We had our wedding inside their barn and the reception in their covered area with tons of fans everywhere to keep us cool. This all-inclusive venue was able to provide a fabulous caterer for some of the best food I have had since I moved to Nashville! Also, the venue owners' daughter is a wonderful photographer who we ended up booking for our wedding as well (ACE Photography). Our wedding day was perfect and personal to us. We didn't hire a DJ so one of the owners played our song selections from my computer over their sound system. Such a wonderful experience. The best part, they allowed my dogs to be a part of my wedding and join in the celebration so the entire family was truly there!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2017

They were very affordable and friendly. The property was beautiful and they take care of everything got you!

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

The venue decoration and staff was above and beyond anything I could imagine. The food was amazing. The DJ was so-so. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 04/13/2017

I cannot put into words just how happy I am with my choice to go with Drakewood Farm for our elopement! Since we were traveling to Nashville from about 4 hours away, all of the planning was done through email, phone, and Pinterest. They were always quick with responses to my questions and blew me away with how perfectly the brought our vision for our day to life! My husband and I agreed everything was absolutely perfect. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, with the perfect mix of woods, rustic, and glam for our tastes. We had our ceremony in the secluded wooded area, and our meal and cake in the barn, as well as gorgeous pictures taken by their amazing photographer throughout the property. Everyone made us feel so welcome and comfortable, as if we were being taken care of by family. Our meal, which we totally left up to them, lol, was perfection. The cake was some of the best cake my husband and I have ever tasted! Even the officiant they arranged for us was beyond amazing and suited our personalities and what we wanted perfectly.
    They truly cared about making our day special for us and assisting us in every way, and made us feel like family. If you're thinking of getting married in the Nashville area this venue is a MUST see! We feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with them to create our best day ever!

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2017

Drakewood Farm is so beautiful! It was my first tour and I fell in love. The grounds are so lovely and they have the most talented group putting together all of the food, decor, and flowers. My day was exquisite and I felt so relaxed as they did all the work for me! Thank you for planning such a beautiful day. Would definitely recommend to others!

Brooke · Married on 01/04/2017

It was an absolute dream for me! I live in Illinois and they took care of everything for me and made it completely stress free! Everything was how I pictured it, but better! Such a gorgeous farm for a wedding! I highly recommend it.

Drakewood Farm 24
    Drakewood Farm 25
    Drakewood Farm 26

Cherie · Married on 06/25/2016

We had my daughter’s wedding at Drakewood Farms and it was a dream come true. I can’t say enough about the staff and the venue- just amazing!!

Lindsay · Married on 03/18/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect! We had to abruptly cancel our destination wedding & Drakewood stepped up to the plate! They planned our entire wedding in just a few weeks. It was a smooth process & turned out perfectly! Kayla, Arline & the photography staff were amazing on all levels. Our day was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. The cake was perfect. The dj did a great job. The bartenders & staff were awesome. This is going to be one of the BEST venues in town. They made our day the most memorable day ever!! Thank you Drakewood Farm!!

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2016

The venue did a brilliant job for our elopement wedding. Having never seen the venue and traveling from England I relied heavily on email. All emails were responded to quickly and I sent over photos of everything we wanted which the venue matched perfectly. Great value for money. Our cake was enjoyed by everyone and was really delicious. I'm going to try and get my sister to re create it for our party in the uk in August. The photos are amazing and the photographers were great on the day. All the wedding was booked and planed in 10 days and was perfect. The venue more then exceeded our expectations. Shame we took the British weather with us but we are planning a return trip in a few years and can hopefully have a photo shoot when the sun is shining. Many thanks for all you work and help on our day. Sarah and Colin

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I were married at Drakewood Farms on October 3, 2015. We met the Drakewood vendor as well as the Ace Photography group at the Pink Bridal Show. I am so happy that we met them. They were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are also artists and we had a very strong vision of what we wanted but we are also very easy going. We just meshed really well with everyone from Drakewood and Ace Photography. They were able to capture our vision exactly as we imagined. I was absolutely blown away. So many of our guest told us that it was the prettiest wedding that they had every been to. Also they know all the great companies to work with as far as cake and catering companies. You can choose someone else but they kind of do all the leg work for you as far as research, because they have been in the wedding business for so long, they know all the really good companies. This location is very magical and the entire staff is just so wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this location and both Drakewood and Ace Photography to anyone.

Kimberly · Married on 06/28/2015

Our Wedding was in June and is was fabulous. The staff had wonderful ideas for decor (included) and set up to food choices and vendors! Everything was clean, stocked, and available for us and our guest to use. Love the farm house feel with an updated area for the reception! Perfect for any time of year!

Drakewood Farm 27

Katherine · Married on 05/23/2015

Drakewood is a touch of country with the barn, but is all glam and elegance. Being an all inclusive vendor they did so much for me. I would tell them what I wanted and how I wanted it, and they would make it happen. The people working there are so nice and helpful. All their vendors were great and very professional. To this day I still have people telling me how beautiful my ceremony site was. I was so happy with Drakewood and how perfect it was!

We had an amazing event at Drakewood Farms, they decorated everything so beautifully. They helped us plan our special day, they coordinated the day perfectly, the food was amazing, the cake was delicious and all of our guests were raving over how over the top our event was.

Drakewood Farm is a beautiful all inclusive wedding venue, the atmosphere is breathtaking. They pay a lot of attention to all the wedding details. Everything was perfectly setup and the wedding ran so smoothly. On our planning meeting we went over everything we needed for the wedding day, we had our caterer & cake tasting and it was above and beyond what we expected. We loved having our wedding at Drakewood Farms!

Jill · Married on 09/09/2017

Drakewood Farm is an absolutely stunning place for your big day or event! They are superb at their job and made our day absolutely unforgettable in every way. The venue is a little pricey compared to some others, however it was well worth the additional money to get use of all the grounds. The wooded ceremony site could not have been more perfect for what we wanted on our day and the floral and decor looked like something straight off a magazine cover. Their all inclusive package brought an A list DJ, caterer, florist, baker, decorator, coordinator, etc.... All of our guests were extremely complimentary concerning the entire wedding event and my high school friends voted this "the best wedding ever"! Another comment made was this looks like pinterest exploded....which thrilled me because all my ideas, thoughts and dreams about what we wanted came to life that day thanks to the hard work of this team. Heather is great to work with and was so understanding of what a bride is going through in the months, weeks, days and hours leading up to her wedding day. Thank you Drakewood for such an amazing and memorable day for us and our family and friends!

Drakewood Farm 28
    Drakewood Farm 29
    Drakewood Farm 30
    Drakewood Farm 31
    Drakewood Farm 32
    Drakewood Farm 33
    Drakewood Farm 34

Alina · Married on 06/11/2017

Drakewood Farm is a beautiful venue! The intimate wedding packages are perfect. I had my dream wedding without having to deal with the stress of planning and organizing a wedding. My wedding was straight out of a fairy tale book, and I'm so glad I chose Drakewood Farm!