25 Reviews for Drakewood Farm

Chair Covers (2)
Tent Accessories (2)
Barware (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Tents (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
25 Drakewood Farm Reviews

You can’t put a price on what they do here. It is truly a magical experience to get married at Drakewood - from the attentiveness of the staff, to the beauty of venue, to the attention to detail by every single associate. Absolute perfection is how I would describe Drakewood!

Photo
Profile Picture Carly, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire Drakewood team was amazing to work with for our special day, and the outcome was truly a fairytale. From the flowers, to the small details, to the venue ambiance, to the fantastic food and helpful resources, we could not have asked for a better team to help shape our wedding day. From start to finish, they were excited to discuss all elements of the day, and such a pleasure to work with. They were accommodating of our schedule, particularly with parents from out of town, and were communicative and supportive every step of the way. I could not imagine having a better wedding planning process, or better wedding day. Drakewood, we love you!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved the venue, staff and overall experience at drakewood. They worked so hard to make my dream wedding a reality and it was beautiful! I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Kourtney , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn’t ask for more from Drakewood Farms. I planned an elopement from out of state and trusted what I saw online. When we showed up it was more than what we could have asked for. Such a beautiful location and the pictures turned out AMAZING! A huge Thank you to be staff at Drakewood for making our experience the best it could be.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at Drakewood is beyond amazing! They gave us a day that was more perfect than we could have ever imagined! Everyone there listened to our vision and delivered spot on.... down to every tiny detail. We couldn't be happier with our experience and will forever be grateful for all they gave us!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

We had a great experience with Drakewood Farm. The venue is a absolutely beautiful and staff was so helpful in every step of the plannning! Planning a destination wedding was a breeze and as the bride I truly enjoyed every minute of it with little stress.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was perfect! Arline took care of everything, she is the best!! You will not regret selecting Drakewood Farm as your wedding venue.

Profile Picture T., 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was perfect! I came in for my planning meeting and they instantly could show me similar things that I liked. They suggested I make a pinterest page for them to get a true sense of my taste and style. It was like my pinterest page came to life with all of the rustic decor, vintage mis-match china, chandeliers, and burlap. I could not have asked for a better venue. We had our wedding inside their barn and the reception in their covered area with tons of fans everywhere to keep us cool. This all-inclusive venue was able to provide a fabulous caterer for some of the best food I have had since I moved to Nashville! Also, the venue owners' daughter is a wonderful photographer who we ended up booking for our wedding as well (ACE Photography). Our wedding day was perfect and personal to us. We didn't hire a DJ so one of the owners played our song selections from my computer over their sound system. Such a wonderful experience. The best part, they allowed my dogs to be a part of my wedding and join in the celebration so the entire family was truly there!

Profile Picture User6581849, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Buffet, Dessert, Tastings

They were very affordable and friendly. The property was beautiful and they take care of everything got you!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue decoration and staff was above and beyond anything I could imagine. The food was amazing. The DJ was so-so. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot put into words just how happy I am with my choice to go with Drakewood Farm for our elopement! Since we were traveling to Nashville from about 4 hours away, all of the planning was done through email, phone, and Pinterest. They were always quick with responses to my questions and blew me away with how perfectly the brought our vision for our day to life! My husband and I agreed everything was absolutely perfect. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, with the perfect mix of woods, rustic, and glam for our tastes. We had our ceremony in the secluded wooded area, and our meal and cake in the barn, as well as gorgeous pictures taken by their amazing photographer throughout the property. Everyone made us feel so welcome and comfortable, as if we were being taken care of by family. Our meal, which we totally left up to them, lol, was perfection. The cake was some of the best cake my husband and I have ever tasted! Even the officiant they arranged for us was beyond amazing and suited our personalities and what we wanted perfectly.
They truly cared about making our day special for us and assisting us in every way, and made us feel like family. If you're thinking of getting married in the Nashville area this venue is a MUST see! We feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with them to create our best day ever!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Dessert, Server(s), China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Drakewood Farm is so beautiful! It was my first tour and I fell in love. The grounds are so lovely and they have the most talented group putting together all of the food, decor, and flowers. My day was exquisite and I felt so relaxed as they did all the work for me! Thank you for planning such a beautiful day. Would definitely recommend to others!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was an absolute dream for me! I live in Illinois and they took care of everything for me and made it completely stress free! Everything was how I pictured it, but better! Such a gorgeous farm for a wedding! I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had my daughter’s wedding at Drakewood Farms and it was a dream come true. I can’t say enough about the staff and the venue- just amazing!!

Profile Picture Cherie, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely perfect! We had to abruptly cancel our destination wedding & Drakewood stepped up to the plate! They planned our entire wedding in just a few weeks. It was a smooth process & turned out perfectly! Kayla, Arline & the photography staff were amazing on all levels. Our day was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing. The cake was perfect. The dj did a great job. The bartenders & staff were awesome. This is going to be one of the BEST venues in town. They made our day the most memorable day ever!! Thank you Drakewood Farm!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue did a brilliant job for our elopement wedding. Having never seen the venue and traveling from England I relied heavily on email. All emails were responded to quickly and I sent over photos of everything we wanted which the venue matched perfectly. Great value for money. Our cake was enjoyed by everyone and was really delicious. I'm going to try and get my sister to re create it for our party in the uk in August. The photos are amazing and the photographers were great on the day. All the wedding was booked and planed in 10 days and was perfect. The venue more then exceeded our expectations. Shame we took the British weather with us but we are planning a return trip in a few years and can hopefully have a photo shoot when the sun is shining. Many thanks for all you work and help on our day. Sarah and Colin

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I were married at Drakewood Farms on October 3, 2015. We met the Drakewood vendor as well as the Ace Photography group at the Pink Bridal Show. I am so happy that we met them. They were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are also artists and we had a very strong vision of what we wanted but we are also very easy going. We just meshed really well with everyone from Drakewood and Ace Photography. They were able to capture our vision exactly as we imagined. I was absolutely blown away. So many of our guest told us that it was the prettiest wedding that they had every been to. Also they know all the great companies to work with as far as cake and catering companies. You can choose someone else but they kind of do all the leg work for you as far as research, because they have been in the wedding business for so long, they know all the really good companies. This location is very magical and the entire staff is just so wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this location and both Drakewood and Ace Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Family Style, Covered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Parking, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our Wedding was in June and is was fabulous. The staff had wonderful ideas for decor (included) and set up to food choices and vendors! Everything was clean, stocked, and available for us and our guest to use. Love the farm house feel with an updated area for the reception! Perfect for any time of year!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drakewood is a touch of country with the barn, but is all glam and elegance. Being an all inclusive vendor they did so much for me. I would tell them what I wanted and how I wanted it, and they would make it happen. The people working there are so nice and helpful. All their vendors were great and very professional. To this day I still have people telling me how beautiful my ceremony site was. I was so happy with Drakewood and how perfect it was!

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Liability Insurance, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking

We had an amazing event at Drakewood Farms, they decorated everything so beautifully. They helped us plan our special day, they coordinated the day perfectly, the food was amazing, the cake was delicious and all of our guests were raving over how over the top our event was.

Profile Picture User6379331, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drakewood Farm is a beautiful all inclusive wedding venue, the atmosphere is breathtaking. They pay a lot of attention to all the wedding details. Everything was perfectly setup and the wedding ran so smoothly. On our planning meeting we went over everything we needed for the wedding day, we had our caterer & cake tasting and it was above and beyond what we expected. We loved having our wedding at Drakewood Farms!

Profile Picture User6382690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drakewood Farm is an absolutely stunning place for your big day or event! They are superb at their job and made our day absolutely unforgettable in every way. The venue is a little pricey compared to some others, however it was well worth the additional money to get use of all the grounds. The wooded ceremony site could not have been more perfect for what we wanted on our day and the floral and decor looked like something straight off a magazine cover. Their all inclusive package brought an A list DJ, caterer, florist, baker, decorator, coordinator, etc.... All of our guests were extremely complimentary concerning the entire wedding event and my high school friends voted this "the best wedding ever"! Another comment made was this looks like pinterest exploded....which thrilled me because all my ideas, thoughts and dreams about what we wanted came to life that day thanks to the hard work of this team. Heather is great to work with and was so understanding of what a bride is going through in the months, weeks, days and hours leading up to her wedding day. Thank you Drakewood for such an amazing and memorable day for us and our family and friends!

Photo
Profile Picture Jill, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drakewood Farm is a beautiful venue! The intimate wedding packages are perfect. I had my dream wedding without having to deal with the stress of planning and organizing a wedding. My wedding was straight out of a fairy tale book, and I'm so glad I chose Drakewood Farm!

Profile Picture Alina, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
3.8

Overall we had a pretty good experience working with Drakewood. The venue itself is beautiful -- we loved it and the guests loved it. The woman (don't remember her name) who helped out with day-of coordination was very kind and helpful. The decor (table settings, decorations, flowers) turned out great. The florist did a great job bringing my flower-vision to life...though I was disappointed that the flower I most wanted to be featured (poppies) barely showed up in my bouquet or arrangements. But otherwise she did a great job. Food turned out decently. Rain was in the forecast for the afternoon/evening -- but we really wanted to do the ceremony outdoors in the woods -- they were willing to play it by ear with us, and the ceremony went off without a hitch.
Things that could have been improved:
1. Biggest complaint was our DJ. They picked him, and I emailed with him ahead of time, sending him playlists. I spent lots of time putting together playlists for our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception...and he probably played only about 25% of the songs that I had actually chosen. Major disappointment. Also frustrating was that when he "announced us", despite instructions to just use our first names, he announced us as "Mr. and Mrs. ..." (I did not change my last name). Kind of annoying.
2. Communication leading up to the wedding day. When we first visited the venue a year before the wedding, we were told that live bands were allowed. Then when it came time to making a decision about the venue, we come to find out that we had been misinformed. During the months leading up to the wedding, I emailed the venue with lots of questions and "wish-list" items. I ended up having email exchanges with at least 4 different people -- and they were not all communicating with one another -- that lack of communication among staff then meant that I had to give the same info multiple times. Not the worst thing in the world, but it got a little frustrating.

Profile Picture Ali , 5/27/17, 2 Reviews