Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

83 | Coats, NC

83 Reviews for Dragonfly Florist, LLC

Shannon Q. · Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful!

Terry at Dragonfly Florist was wonderful to work with! She met with us in person, saw the pictures we had as inspiration and made them a reality. She was able to create the bouquets exactly how I pictured them and she designed an arbor that was a beautiful focal point during our ceremony. She was in contact with me throughout the whole process and kept me informed as flower orders were going through. I highly suggest working with her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2021

Lauren M. · Married on 05/30/2021

A Dream Come True

It was an absolute dream to work with Dragonfly Florist! They were very flexible and accommodating from start to finish, which is hard to find when trying to plan a wedding in a different state. The floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! I cannot thank them enough for all that they did to make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2021

Terry is amazing and talented. My daughter loved her bridal bouquet

Terry has done multiple floral arrangements for different occasions for us. Her talent is unmatched and her desire to make whatever occasion we have asked her to do has been total perfection. She listens and goes out of her way to make her customers happy. So thankful for this beautiful bouquet she made for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 05/08/2021

AMAZING Florist for My Wedding Day!

Terry at Dragonfly Florist was absolutely wonderful to work with for flowers on my wedding day! She was so knowledgeable in her suggestions/recommendations and was able to capture my wedding day vision perfectly. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my arrangements were! Just check out the attached pictures... the arrangements speak for themselves! Her prices were also very reasonable and she was super responsive by email/text which made the planning process just that much easier (especially since I was planning from out of state!). It was a pleasure to have Terry on my big day and I would highly recommend Dragonfly Florist for any future bride in the Harnett County area.

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda T. · Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Terry was so easy to work with! Everything was so perfect and beautiful! She absolutely went above and beyond!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Jasmine · Married on 04/03/2021

My Special Day !

Terry is GREAT to work with & she really helped me picking some great flowers for my wedding day!! She communicates with you throughout your whole planning process for your special day. I highly recommend her and she is so sweet!!

Sent on 04/22/2021
  • Teena

Teena S. · Married on 03/20/2021

Mother of the Bride

Terry with Dragonfly was a dream come true. Her work is beautiful and the quality is superb. Highly recommend her for anyone's wedding day.

Sent on 03/31/2021

Morgan E. · Married on 12/18/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Terry was a dream to work with! From the very beginning, she listened to the vision I had for my wedding and executed it perfectly. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and the arrangements for the tables were perfect. I would highly highly suggest Dragonfly Florist to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing florist!

My wedding florist turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Everything we wanted they got it done for us 10/10 experience working with the best florist in Harnett county (& surrounding counties if you ask me!)

Sent on 10/26/2020

Leslie J. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Florist

Terry is fantastic to work with! My bouquet was beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for more. Great prices and amazing service. You can’t go wrong with Dragonfly Florist!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor M. · Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing and kind owner- beautiful work!

Terry provided such an amazing experience with florals for our wedding! She was always available to chat and work through things and answer all of my questions. She provided great insight on how to get the best with my budget by great recommendations and what would look the best in my price range. The process of ordering and planning was so easy with Dragonfly Florist. Once the wedding day came around, I was in complete awe at the beauty of the flowers! She went over and beyond my expectations in every way! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Grace

Grace G. · Married on 07/17/2020

Best Florist In the World!

I can’t say enough good things about this florist. The absolute sweetest and kindest people I’ve ever met! Went above in beyond for my big day and brought my vision to life. I had this vision in my head of what I wanted and Ms. Terry knew exactly what I was looking for and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I received quotes from over 5 florist and Dragonfly was the best. In all honesty, that’s not what sold me tho, it was their customer service and a cute pup in their shop named Jack 💕

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Kyla

Kyla G. · Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing People!

Dragonfly Florist captured my vision for my wedding flowers perfectly. I showed her multiple pictures and pointed out what I liked and didn't like and she was able to mash it all together for my dream bouquet! They are so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable! She helped me make decisions on things that I hadn't even thought of. She also has a sweet pup that will greet you at her shop as well! I would 10/10 recommend Dragonfly Florist for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Amber

Amber A. · Married on 07/03/2020

My Highest Recommendation

My original wedding plans were shifted due to COVID-19 and Mrs. Terry was wonderful to work with in helping me rearrange my floral plans. She was patient, kind, and attentive to all of my needs and had no trouble listening to all of my ideas that I wanted to bounce off her. Her work was amazing and the price was very reasonable. I seriously could not give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing!

Planning a wedding and getting married during a global pandemic was definitely not ideal but Mrs. Terry with Dragonfly Florist went above and beyond to make my experience as easy as possible! Before COVID-19, Terry was nice enough to sit down and meet with me in person where she gave me lots of suggestions and ideas that were within my budget. When our wedding plans changed and my bridal portrait date was moved, she was so accommodating and understanding. Not to mention, her arrangements were absolutely beautiful. After working with her, I will never go to another florist again! Brides, you will not be disappointed with Dragonfly Florist!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle R. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing flowers!

Terry was so amazing through out the whole planning process. I changed my mind a couple of times on what types of flowers I want and she was just so helpful with every decision! My bridal bouquet was so beautiful! Everything was beautiful and I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Yvonne

Yvonne J. · Married on 02/12/2020

Great experience!

The experience from start to finish was great. They worked with us to design exactly what we wanted and then provided exactly what they promised. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We were completely pleased!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Tewanda Terry

Tewanda · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful flowers and great home-town florist.

I wanted to use a florist that was close to our venue and was also familiar with the venue's setup. (Barclay Villa) The consultation with Terry went well, and she helped me put all of the ideas of my flowers into what I wanted and in my price range. Two days before the wedding, we had to change the ceremony inside due to it being cold and raining, and I was concerned about how the ceremony would then look inside. Terry was able to make a beautiful centerpiece that was used over the fireplace and also used two tall centerpieces as well. I loved my bouquet, and being able to add my mom's picture to it so that she would be with walking down the aisle was beautiful.My wedding day flowers were everything that I wanted, and I'm so glad that I chose Dragonfly Florist to make them.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Alexis · Married on 08/06/2019

Great to work with for my wedding

Walked into my appointment with Terry not quite sure what I wanted and walked out confident in my selection. She listened to ideas I had and made the suggestion to include absolutely everything I would or could want for the quote. This way I could see the full scope of the costs and cut out items as needed to fit my budget.
    I decided on simple greenery for the reception tables, used the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets for the sweethearts table, decor for our cake, something for his mother and grandmother, and boutonnières for the boys.

We had our reception venue available the day before the wedding to setup. There were a few hiccups with getting the table decor ready before Terry could setup, but she was kind enough to adjusted her time to accommodate us, and went above and beyond to offer candle cylinders when a miscommunication lead to the venue leaving us a different set of candle holders.

She really helped to make our day special.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kylie A. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and client-centered!

Mrs. Terry is a joy to work with! She listened closely to our desires and made them come to life!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Natalie W. · Married on 08/03/2019

Great flowers, great florist!

This florist was very nice and responded to emails quickly. She made a beautiful bouquet for me at a reasonable price!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Nicole L. · Married on 05/29/2019

Niece died unexpectedly and needed flower in a hurry!

I found out my niece had been found dead and was dealing with that and all the emotions that come with it!I totally forgot that I needed to order a flower.I emailed and called Miss Terry and she was so friendly and helpful!I told her my niece was 30 and she loved pink and to make it pretty and she sure did !They made a flower for me even though I felt it was last minute and I was very pleased!My flower was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!My niece would have loved it!Thanks!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Isayana

Isayana · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25, 2019

Terry was absolutely amazing to work with. She made my vision come to life and anytime I had to add or change something she was super adaptable. My favorites had to be my bouquet and the floral arrangement on our Greek arch.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

An absolute blessing❤️

I am so thankful I chose Dragonfly to be the florist for my November wedding. Terry went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for both my portraits and my wedding day. She took the time to go over all of the little details I thought of as many times as I needed to make sure that everything I envisioned became reality. When my wedding planner informed me the week before the wedding she hadn’t purchased what I had asked for to create the center backdrop for our stage decor, Terry came to the rescue and made sure I had exactly what I wanted. She also helped with set up when my planner continued to fail the day of the ceremony. Terry was an absolute blessing to me, not only did she provided beautiful flowers & arrangements, she helped make my day 100% less stressful!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Dragonfly Florist, LLC's reply:

Kelly,
    Thank you for your kind words! You put a lot of work into planning and making your wedding day special and I am thankful we could be a part of that happy day!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome Service and Beautiful Flowers

Flower arrangements were absolutely stunning!!! Loved everything!!

Sent on 11/16/2018