Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

70 | Coats, NC

70 Reviews for Dragonfly Florist, LLC

• Taylor

Taylor McGee · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Amazing and kind owner- beautiful work!

Terry provided such an amazing experience with florals for our wedding! She was always available to chat and work through things and answer all of my questions. She provided great insight on how to get the best with my budget by great recommendations and what would look the best in my price range. The process of ordering and planning was so easy with Dragonfly Florist. Once the wedding day came around, I was in complete awe at the beauty of the flowers! She went over and beyond my expectations in every way! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Grace

Grace Garner · Married on 07/17/2020

Best Florist In the World!

I can’t say enough good things about this florist. The absolute sweetest and kindest people I’ve ever met! Went above in beyond for my big day and brought my vision to life. I had this vision in my head of what I wanted and Ms. Terry knew exactly what I was looking for and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I received quotes from over 5 florist and Dragonfly was the best. In all honesty, that’s not what sold me tho, it was their customer service and a cute pup in their shop named Jack 💕

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Amber

Amber Allen Marr · Married on 07/03/2020

My Highest Recommendation

My original wedding plans were shifted due to COVID-19 and Mrs. Terry was wonderful to work with in helping me rearrange my floral plans. She was patient, kind, and attentive to all of my needs and had no trouble listening to all of my ideas that I wanted to bounce off her. Her work was amazing and the price was very reasonable. I seriously could not give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Blackman · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing!

Planning a wedding and getting married during a global pandemic was definitely not ideal but Mrs. Terry with Dragonfly Florist went above and beyond to make my experience as easy as possible! Before COVID-19, Terry was nice enough to sit down and meet with me in person where she gave me lots of suggestions and ideas that were within my budget. When our wedding plans changed and my bridal portrait date was moved, she was so accommodating and understanding. Not to mention, her arrangements were absolutely beautiful. After working with her, I will never go to another florist again! Brides, you will not be disappointed with Dragonfly Florist!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Yvonne

Yvonne W. Johnson · Married on 02/12/2020

Great experience!

The experience from start to finish was great. They worked with us to design exactly what we wanted and then provided exactly what they promised. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We were completely pleased!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Tewanda Terry

Tewanda · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful flowers and great home-town florist.

I wanted to use a florist that was close to our venue and was also familiar with the venue's setup. (Barclay Villa) The consultation with Terry went well, and she helped me put all of the ideas of my flowers into what I wanted and in my price range. Two days before the wedding, we had to change the ceremony inside due to it being cold and raining, and I was concerned about how the ceremony would then look inside. Terry was able to make a beautiful centerpiece that was used over the fireplace and also used two tall centerpieces as well. I loved my bouquet, and being able to add my mom's picture to it so that she would be with walking down the aisle was beautiful.My wedding day flowers were everything that I wanted, and I'm so glad that I chose Dragonfly Florist to make them.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Alexis · Married on 08/06/2019

Great to work with for my wedding

Walked into my appointment with Terry not quite sure what I wanted and walked out confident in my selection. She listened to ideas I had and made the suggestion to include absolutely everything I would or could want for the quote. This way I could see the full scope of the costs and cut out items as needed to fit my budget.
    I decided on simple greenery for the reception tables, used the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets for the sweethearts table, decor for our cake, something for his mother and grandmother, and boutonnières for the boys.

We had our reception venue available the day before the wedding to setup. There were a few hiccups with getting the table decor ready before Terry could setup, but she was kind enough to adjusted her time to accommodate us, and went above and beyond to offer candle cylinders when a miscommunication lead to the venue leaving us a different set of candle holders.

She really helped to make our day special.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kylie Arp · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing and client-centered!

Mrs. Terry is a joy to work with! She listened closely to our desires and made them come to life!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Natalie Wakefield · Married on 08/03/2019

Great flowers, great florist!

This florist was very nice and responded to emails quickly. She made a beautiful bouquet for me at a reasonable price!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Nicole Lynn · Married on 05/29/2019

Niece died unexpectedly and needed flower in a hurry!

I found out my niece had been found dead and was dealing with that and all the emotions that come with it!I totally forgot that I needed to order a flower.I emailed and called Miss Terry and she was so friendly and helpful!I told her my niece was 30 and she loved pink and to make it pretty and she sure did !They made a flower for me even though I felt it was last minute and I was very pleased!My flower was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!My niece would have loved it!Thanks!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Isayana

Isayana · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25, 2019

Terry was absolutely amazing to work with. She made my vision come to life and anytime I had to add or change something she was super adaptable. My favorites had to be my bouquet and the floral arrangement on our Greek arch.

Sent on 05/31/2019

kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

An absolute blessing❤️

I am so thankful I chose Dragonfly to be the florist for my November wedding. Terry went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for both my portraits and my wedding day. She took the time to go over all of the little details I thought of as many times as I needed to make sure that everything I envisioned became reality. When my wedding planner informed me the week before the wedding she hadn’t purchased what I had asked for to create the center backdrop for our stage decor, Terry came to the rescue and made sure I had exactly what I wanted. She also helped with set up when my planner continued to fail the day of the ceremony. Terry was an absolute blessing to me, not only did she provided beautiful flowers & arrangements, she helped make my day 100% less stressful!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Dragonfly Florist, LLC's reply:

Kelly,
    Thank you for your kind words! You put a lot of work into planning and making your wedding day special and I am thankful we could be a part of that happy day!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome Service and Beautiful Flowers

Flower arrangements were absolutely stunning!!! Loved everything!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Marla Tart · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was Perfect!!

All of the bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!! The roses used in the bouquets were still pretty 2 weeks after the wedding. We received many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful they were. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Moyin

Moyin · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome Work!

Dragonfly Florist was highly recommended by my venue, Barclay Villa, and Day-of Coordinator, Jennifer V. It turns out that I indeed made the right decision! We knew almost nothing about wedding flowers and setting when we consulted Terry initially. Terry listened to our thoughts of wedding tone, and suggested using Senorita rose and hydrangeas, and seeded euc for bouquets, boutonnieres and arch, but add Epoca rose only to bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. In this way, we could have a touch of orange (which both my husband and I like) and differentiate from others. The result is, everybody loves my bouquet!! Besides, I would like to thank Terry especially for her patience and expertise on table setting change. Since our reception is outdoor near a fountain/pool, and I didn't think of lighting issue until three weeks ago. Terry worked with my coordinator, and suggested us to change the table setting from floral centerpiece to all candles to ensure enough light for guests. The result was fabulous!! It really gave us the romantic, elegant and relaxing atmosphere as I expected. Terry made my dream come true & we thank her and her team sooo much for giving us an unforgettable day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Dragonfly florist provided flowers for my wedding in September. Terry was very responsive to emails and great to work with. Flowers were beautiful and just as described. Would recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2018

The beautiful flowers were the icing on the cake! Such a beautiful day...absolutely beautiful work on the flowers!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I begin? Terry is THE BEST! I planned our wedding from out of state and she made the whole process so seamless! I remember in one of our earliest conversations mentioning how easy she was to talk to and kept me at ease. If there were hiccups along the way I never knew about them and she made the jumbled vision in my head (and on my pinterest board) come to life with gusto! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for florists, call Terry!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/02/2018

Dragonfly Florist prepared the bouquets for my daughters wedding June 2, 2018. We loved what they came up with for her special day. The flowers were fresh and kept wonderfully. Very pleased. My daughters favorite flower has always been sunflowers and I really didn't know much about what to put together with them. I emailed some ideas to Terry and she came back with her thoughts and experience, my daughter or I never went in, it was all through email and phone calls but Dragonfly put together more than we could have ever asked for. I have attached pictures to show just how beautiful these were. My daughters cascading bouquet to her bridesmaids bouquets ( and even a bridesman carried one) The photographer even did a photo of the groomsmen holding the ladies bouquets. This fit our style and color scheme perfectly. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Terry worked with me to make sure that the flowers for my bridal portraits and wedding turned out perfect. She even made changes on the of, to make sure that we were as satisfied as possible. Very reasonably priced and always smiling. Vendors like this help make weddings smooth and fun!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

Terry was so sweet! She created what I envisioned perfectly and without costing an arm and a leg! She was very professional and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. I will definitely use her in the future for any event I have. Loved her!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 03/16/2018

I loved working with Terry! She made all my floral dreams come to life. She was so easy to work with and made sure she got exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my arrangements.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 12/17/2017

I used Dragonfly Florist for my wedding this past December and I absolutely enjoyed working with Terry. She is great to work with and was very flexible with everything I threw at her. She was able to accommodate for my budget and provide gorgeous flowers that went perfectly with my theme and the venue I used. I definitely recommend Dragonfly Florist for any special occasions especially for a wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jennie · Married on 11/18/2017

Terry and Frankie were amazing. Our wedding was in November, i wanted blush, white and burgundy with seeded eucalyptus ...it all turned out great! Sweet people and amazing service! :)

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kira · Married on 11/11/2017

Dragonfly Florist was an incredible find!! They were recommended to us via our wedding coordinator and she did an absolutely fantastic job! She was easy to talk to and had wonderful recommendations for our flowers. On top of that, she went above and beyond in helping with the setup! We were able to drop off our centerpieces with Dragonfly a couple weeks before the ceremony (which was invaluable considering the large amount of things we needed to bring) and actually delivered the centerpieces and flowers in addition to setting up all of our guest tables beautifully!! This took so much stress off of my family and coordinator. If you’re looking for a fantastic job without the excessive price tag, this is where you need to go!!

Sent on 11/13/2017