Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ayla J. Married on 06/25/2022

Fantastic work

I was extremely indecisively with what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like as I know very little about flowers. I sent Terry multiple ideas with various types of flowers. Terry did a fabulous job creating the most beautiful bouquets and it was exactly what I wanted.
    Lori W. Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional florist! Terry and the Dragonfly Team, you delivered on your promise to fulfill the bride’s vision!

You treated us like family! Educating on all things beautiful, from the sticky outy things to the delicate difference of a peony vs a rose…you made it beautiful. You took, with grace and patience, the Pinterest board vision, put it in the budget and made it happen…
    You paid attention to detail and went the extra mile and personalized just for the bride…even when you had three events!
    Truly an exceptional customer service experience. You will be our florist of choice for our next daughter’s wedding! Thank you seems inadequate, but it is heart felt!
    Vanessa Married on 04/16/2022

Excellent!

Terry was womderful to work with! She was super responsive, great at communicating and making sure I had what I wanted out of the flowers for the big day! She was also super flexible and accomodating especially since I had to look for another florist last minute (only one month out) and she made sure we could make it possible I would definitley reccommend Dragonfly Florist to anyone lookinf for flowers for their big day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Rebeca
    Rebeca S. Married on 04/09/2022

Incredible!!

The Dragonfly team did an awesome job brining my vision to life! Every detail was perfect, and we received so many compliments on the floral arrangements and bouquets! Highly recommend!
    Eliza H. Married on 03/12/2022

The very BEST!

Terry was absolutely amazing. She listened to everything we wanted for our special day and somehow managed to make it even better than what we imagined! The flowers were stunning and I still have people complimenting them in photos and our wedding video. Can’t recommend Dragonfly enough!
    Emily B. Married on 11/20/2021

Terry is amazing!

Terry Johnson with Dragonfly is incredible! She is extremely detail-oriented and so talented! She really took her time with my family in I to discuss our vision and budget for our wedding in November. Flowers were important to me and I could not have asked for more from Dragonfly! Truly the most beautiful florals. Even better than I had imagined!
  • Jane
    Jane W. Married on 11/06/2021

Made Dreams come True!

Dragonfly listened and heard what my daughter envisioned and Terry made her dream come to life. She worked within our budget and I would highly recommend Dragonfly. She even took my idea for MOB flowers and it was perfect. I could write pages of how wonderful the experience was. Terry kept us informed as flowers were in short supply at the time of wedding, she assured us that she would do everything humanly possible and she didn’t disappoint. It was perfectly magical!
  • Sherri
    Sherri P. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

I knew that we would be in great hands for our wedding the first time I met with Terry at Dragonfly Florist. When we initially met I only had partial ideas and she turned them into a dream come true! Terry and her team did such an amazing job with all details - large and small! The arrangements were absolutely stunning but what tops that is her ear to listen and wonderful communication throughout the entire process! Words can not express our gratitude.
    Braelle F. Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent!

Dragonfly Florist went above and beyond my expectations before and on my wedding day. Communication was never a problem, they responded right back every time I messaged them. I wasn't sure at first of everything that I wanted and the florist was able to help guide me with pictures and just taking the extra time that was needed during the consultation. Any questions or concerns that I had were answered and taken care of right away. I wanted to add on to what I had originally asked for, several times, and that was no problem at all. I could go on and on, but to sum it up, they are great all around to work with.
    Kimberly C. Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent service

I would recommend Dragonfly Florist to others. Terry was very flexible, responsive and easy to work with. The roses in the arrangements were the prettiest that I've ever seen! I don't live in Coats, but I plan to remain a customer.
  • Y
    Yolonda Married on 08/07/2021

White and Sage wedding

Terry did an awesome job of bringing my
    Vision together and excellent communication
    Shannon Q. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful!

Terry at Dragonfly Florist was wonderful to work with! She met with us in person, saw the pictures we had as inspiration and made them a reality. She was able to create the bouquets exactly how I pictured them and she designed an arbor that was a beautiful focal point during our ceremony. She was in contact with me throughout the whole process and kept me informed as flower orders were going through. I highly suggest working with her for your wedding!
    Lauren M. Married on 05/30/2021

A Dream Come True

It was an absolute dream to work with Dragonfly Florist! They were very flexible and accommodating from start to finish, which is hard to find when trying to plan a wedding in a different state. The floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! I cannot thank them enough for all that they did to make my wedding a dream come true!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Terry is amazing and talented. My daughter loved her bridal bouquet

Terry has done multiple floral arrangements for different occasions for us. Her talent is unmatched and her desire to make whatever occasion we have asked her to do has been total perfection. She listens and goes out of her way to make her customers happy. So thankful for this beautiful bouquet she made for our daughters wedding.
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING Florist for My Wedding Day!

Terry at Dragonfly Florist was absolutely wonderful to work with for flowers on my wedding day! She was so knowledgeable in her suggestions/recommendations and was able to capture my wedding day vision perfectly. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my arrangements were! Just check out the attached pictures... the arrangements speak for themselves! Her prices were also very reasonable and she was super responsive by email/text which made the planning process just that much easier (especially since I was planning from out of state!). It was a pleasure to have Terry on my big day and I would highly recommend Dragonfly Florist for any future bride in the Harnett County area.
  • Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Terry was so easy to work with! Everything was so perfect and beautiful! She absolutely went above and beyond!
    Jasmine Married on 04/03/2021

My Special Day !

Terry is GREAT to work with & she really helped me picking some great flowers for my wedding day!! She communicates with you throughout your whole planning process for your special day. I highly recommend her and she is so sweet!!
  • Teena
    Teena S. Married on 03/20/2021

Mother of the Bride

Terry with Dragonfly was a dream come true. Her work is beautiful and the quality is superb. Highly recommend her for anyone's wedding day.
    Morgan E. Married on 12/18/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Terry was a dream to work with! From the very beginning, she listened to the vision I had for my wedding and executed it perfectly. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and the arrangements for the tables were perfect. I would highly highly suggest Dragonfly Florist to anyone and everyone!
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing florist!

My wedding florist turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Everything we wanted they got it done for us 10/10 experience working with the best florist in Harnett county (& surrounding counties if you ask me!)
    Leslie J. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Florist

Terry is fantastic to work with! My bouquet was beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for more. Great prices and amazing service. You can’t go wrong with Dragonfly Florist!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 08/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and kind owner- beautiful work!

Terry provided such an amazing experience with florals for our wedding! She was always available to chat and work through things and answer all of my questions. She provided great insight on how to get the best with my budget by great recommendations and what would look the best in my price range. The process of ordering and planning was so easy with Dragonfly Florist. Once the wedding day came around, I was in complete awe at the beauty of the flowers! She went over and beyond my expectations in every way! HIGHLY recommend!!
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Florist In the World!

I can’t say enough good things about this florist. The absolute sweetest and kindest people I’ve ever met! Went above in beyond for my big day and brought my vision to life. I had this vision in my head of what I wanted and Ms. Terry knew exactly what I was looking for and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I received quotes from over 5 florist and Dragonfly was the best. In all honesty, that’s not what sold me tho, it was their customer service and a cute pup in their shop named Jack 💕
  • Kyla
    Kyla G. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing People!

Dragonfly Florist captured my vision for my wedding flowers perfectly. I showed her multiple pictures and pointed out what I liked and didn't like and she was able to mash it all together for my dream bouquet! They are so friendly and helpful and knowledgeable! She helped me make decisions on things that I hadn't even thought of. She also has a sweet pup that will greet you at her shop as well! I would 10/10 recommend Dragonfly Florist for any of your floral needs!
  • Amber
    Amber A. Married on 07/03/2020

My Highest Recommendation

My original wedding plans were shifted due to COVID-19 and Mrs. Terry was wonderful to work with in helping me rearrange my floral plans. She was patient, kind, and attentive to all of my needs and had no trouble listening to all of my ideas that I wanted to bounce off her. Her work was amazing and the price was very reasonable. I seriously could not give her my highest recommendation.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message