Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

57 Reviews for Dragonfly Florist, LLC

57 Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome Service and Beautiful Flowers

Flower arrangements were absolutely stunning!!! Loved everything!!

Marla Tart · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was Perfect!!

All of the bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!! The roses used in the bouquets were still pretty 2 weeks after the wedding. We received many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful they were. Everything was perfect!

• Moyin

Moyin · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome Work!

Dragonfly Florist was highly recommended by my venue, Barclay Villa, and Day-of Coordinator, Jennifer V. It turns out that I indeed made the right decision! We knew almost nothing about wedding flowers and setting when we consulted Terry initially. Terry listened to our thoughts of wedding tone, and suggested using Senorita rose and hydrangeas, and seeded euc for bouquets, boutonnieres and arch, but add Epoca rose only to bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. In this way, we could have a touch of orange (which both my husband and I like) and differentiate from others. The result is, everybody loves my bouquet!! Besides, I would like to thank Terry especially for her patience and expertise on table setting change. Since our reception is outdoor near a fountain/pool, and I didn't think of lighting issue until three weeks ago. Terry worked with my coordinator, and suggested us to change the table setting from floral centerpiece to all candles to ensure enough light for guests. The result was fabulous!! It really gave us the romantic, elegant and relaxing atmosphere as I expected. Terry made my dream come true & we thank her and her team sooo much for giving us an unforgettable day!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 1
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 9
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 10
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 11

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Dragonfly florist provided flowers for my wedding in September. Terry was very responsive to emails and great to work with. Flowers were beautiful and just as described. Would recommend!

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2018

The beautiful flowers were the icing on the cake! Such a beautiful day...absolutely beautiful work on the flowers!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 12
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 13
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 14
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 15
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 16

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I begin? Terry is THE BEST! I planned our wedding from out of state and she made the whole process so seamless! I remember in one of our earliest conversations mentioning how easy she was to talk to and kept me at ease. If there were hiccups along the way I never knew about them and she made the jumbled vision in my head (and on my pinterest board) come to life with gusto! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for florists, call Terry!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 17
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 18
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 19
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 20
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 21

Bonnie · Married on 06/02/2018

Dragonfly Florist prepared the bouquets for my daughters wedding June 2, 2018. We loved what they came up with for her special day. The flowers were fresh and kept wonderfully. Very pleased. My daughters favorite flower has always been sunflowers and I really didn't know much about what to put together with them. I emailed some ideas to Terry and she came back with her thoughts and experience, my daughter or I never went in, it was all through email and phone calls but Dragonfly put together more than we could have ever asked for. I have attached pictures to show just how beautiful these were. My daughters cascading bouquet to her bridesmaids bouquets ( and even a bridesman carried one) The photographer even did a photo of the groomsmen holding the ladies bouquets. This fit our style and color scheme perfectly. Thank you!!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 22
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 23
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 24

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Terry worked with me to make sure that the flowers for my bridal portraits and wedding turned out perfect. She even made changes on the of, to make sure that we were as satisfied as possible. Very reasonably priced and always smiling. Vendors like this help make weddings smooth and fun!

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

Terry was so sweet! She created what I envisioned perfectly and without costing an arm and a leg! She was very professional and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. I will definitely use her in the future for any event I have. Loved her!

Jordan · Married on 03/16/2018

I loved working with Terry! She made all my floral dreams come to life. She was so easy to work with and made sure she got exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my arrangements.

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 12/17/2017

I used Dragonfly Florist for my wedding this past December and I absolutely enjoyed working with Terry. She is great to work with and was very flexible with everything I threw at her. She was able to accommodate for my budget and provide gorgeous flowers that went perfectly with my theme and the venue I used. I definitely recommend Dragonfly Florist for any special occasions especially for a wedding!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 25
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 26
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 27

Jennie · Married on 11/18/2017

Terry and Frankie were amazing. Our wedding was in November, i wanted blush, white and burgundy with seeded eucalyptus ...it all turned out great! Sweet people and amazing service! :)

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 28

Kira · Married on 11/11/2017

Dragonfly Florist was an incredible find!! They were recommended to us via our wedding coordinator and she did an absolutely fantastic job! She was easy to talk to and had wonderful recommendations for our flowers. On top of that, she went above and beyond in helping with the setup! We were able to drop off our centerpieces with Dragonfly a couple weeks before the ceremony (which was invaluable considering the large amount of things we needed to bring) and actually delivered the centerpieces and flowers in addition to setting up all of our guest tables beautifully!! This took so much stress off of my family and coordinator. If you’re looking for a fantastic job without the excessive price tag, this is where you need to go!!

Susan · Married on 11/11/2017

What beautiful flowers and wonderful professional service! I can’t say enough about how lovely my wedding was because of the exquisite florals that Dragonfly Florist created. Terry brought my vision to life & made our wedding so memorable & beautiful! She was so went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 29
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 36
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 37
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 38

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Terry was wonderful, and such a sweet person. I was on a budget and she worked with me and exceeded my expectations!

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 39
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 40
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 41
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 42
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 43
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 44

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

Terry was wonderful . Her sweet , southern charm, really brings character to her shop. She is the perfect florist for any event.

Dragonfly Florist, LLC 45
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 50
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 51
    Dragonfly Florist, LLC 52

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Terry was wonderful to work with! She was flexible and eager to try whatever ideas I gave her! Terry had never heard of a chuppah before meeting me and made then made one for our wedding. It was stunning! She even added a little extra on her own to give the room even more elegance.

Terri · Married on 09/30/2017

Terry did a beautiful job for my daughter's wedding. She was with her step by step on everything from planning to decorating both for the ceremony and reception. Very professional and the flowers were GORGEOUS! Guests complicated the flowers the entire night. I will use Dragonfly again and again!

Averi · Married on 09/16/2017

I called Mrs. Terry a few short weeks before my wedding needing a last minute florist and she contacted me the next day ready to assist me. She gave me several options to choose from and always made sure my order was everything I wanted. The flowers were perfect! Highly recommend!

Shamieka · Married on 09/03/2017

Terry was exceptional when it came to responding to any questions and being flexible with meeting. She provided great ideas for centerpieces and bouquets.

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful florist services. Accommodating and flexible for arrival of products.

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Dragonfly Florist in Coats for our wedding at the Barrington House on June 24, 2017. The flowers were just gorgeous! I am still getting compliments on how beautiful they were. Terry was just wonderful to work with. She was able to do everything we wanted, and the prices were fair. I would recommend this florist to anyone who wants beautiful flowers but has to stick to a budget. They will work with you to help you get what you want! Terry even recommended someone to help preserve my bouquet since they don't provide that service. I will continue to use this florist and recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day just a little bit more special with your beautiful flowers!

Alicia · Married on 03/12/2017

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. Even with a minimal budget to work with, the decorations they helped me select beautiful arrangements.

Sonya · Married on 12/17/2016

Terry with Dragonfly Florist was amazing!! She made me feel comfortable right away! When I went to my venue on my wedding day I was blown away!! The arrangements were everything I had asked for and more! I had even forgotten a few things the day before and she took care of it right away! I am so grateful that she helped make my wedding truly magical and everything I had hoped for....and she stayed within my budget!! Another plus is she emailed me in a timely manner and she was always so nice!! I am going to miss her!! I would HIGHLY recommend this florist!!!

Joanne · Married on 12/03/2016

Terry and Frankie are absolutely dream makers! You give them a vision and they make it a reality. The bouquets, floral arrangements, and candle lighting created a fairytale wedding that was breathtakingly beautiful. They fulfilled our every expectation and more. Thank you so much for being a special part of our very special day.