49 Reviews for Dragonfly Florist, LLC

Altar Decor (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (3)
49 Dragonfly Florist, LLC Reviews

Terry was so sweet! She created what I envisioned perfectly and without costing an arm and a leg! She was very professional and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. I will definitely use her in the future for any event I have. Loved her!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Terry! She made all my floral dreams come to life. She was so easy to work with and made sure she got exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my arrangements.

Profile Picture Jordan , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Dragonfly Florist for my wedding this past December and I absolutely enjoyed working with Terry. She is great to work with and was very flexible with everything I threw at her. She was able to accommodate for my budget and provide gorgeous flowers that went perfectly with my theme and the venue I used. I definitely recommend Dragonfly Florist for any special occasions especially for a wedding!

Profile Picture Adriana, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design

Terry and Frankie were amazing. Our wedding was in November, i wanted blush, white and burgundy with seeded eucalyptus ...it all turned out great! Sweet people and amazing service! :)

Photo for Dragonfly Florist, LLC Review - Beautiful as ever...loved doing business with Dragonfly!
Profile Picture Jennie, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Dragonfly Florist was an incredible find!! They were recommended to us via our wedding coordinator and she did an absolutely fantastic job! She was easy to talk to and had wonderful recommendations for our flowers. On top of that, she went above and beyond in helping with the setup! We were able to drop off our centerpieces with Dragonfly a couple weeks before the ceremony (which was invaluable considering the large amount of things we needed to bring) and actually delivered the centerpieces and flowers in addition to setting up all of our guest tables beautifully!! This took so much stress off of my family and coordinator. If you’re looking for a fantastic job without the excessive price tag, this is where you need to go!!

Profile Picture Kira, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

What beautiful flowers and wonderful professional service! I can’t say enough about how lovely my wedding was because of the exquisite florals that Dragonfly Florist created. Terry brought my vision to life & made our wedding so memorable & beautiful! She was so went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Terry was wonderful, and such a sweet person. I was on a budget and she worked with me and exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry was wonderful . Her sweet , southern charm, really brings character to her shop. She is the perfect florist for any event.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Terry was wonderful to work with! She was flexible and eager to try whatever ideas I gave her! Terry had never heard of a chuppah before meeting me and made then made one for our wedding. It was stunning! She even added a little extra on her own to give the room even more elegance.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Terry did a beautiful job for my daughter's wedding. She was with her step by step on everything from planning to decorating both for the ceremony and reception. Very professional and the flowers were GORGEOUS! Guests complicated the flowers the entire night. I will use Dragonfly again and again!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I called Mrs. Terry a few short weeks before my wedding needing a last minute florist and she contacted me the next day ready to assist me. She gave me several options to choose from and always made sure my order was everything I wanted. The flowers were perfect! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Averi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry was exceptional when it came to responding to any questions and being flexible with meeting. She provided great ideas for centerpieces and bouquets.

Profile Picture Shamieka, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful florist services. Accommodating and flexible for arrival of products.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Dragonfly Florist in Coats for our wedding at the Barrington House on June 24, 2017. The flowers were just gorgeous! I am still getting compliments on how beautiful they were. Terry was just wonderful to work with. She was able to do everything we wanted, and the prices were fair. I would recommend this florist to anyone who wants beautiful flowers but has to stick to a budget. They will work with you to help you get what you want! Terry even recommended someone to help preserve my bouquet since they don't provide that service. I will continue to use this florist and recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day just a little bit more special with your beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry with Dragonfly Florist was amazing!! She made me feel comfortable right away! When I went to my venue on my wedding day I was blown away!! The arrangements were everything I had asked for and more! I had even forgotten a few things the day before and she took care of it right away! I am so grateful that she helped make my wedding truly magical and everything I had hoped for....and she stayed within my budget!! Another plus is she emailed me in a timely manner and she was always so nice!! I am going to miss her!! I would HIGHLY recommend this florist!!!

Profile Picture Sonya, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry and Frankie are absolutely dream makers! You give them a vision and they make it a reality. The bouquets, floral arrangements, and candle lighting created a fairytale wedding that was breathtakingly beautiful. They fulfilled our every expectation and more. Thank you so much for being a special part of our very special day.

Profile Picture Joanne, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was ABSOLUTELY blown away with everything I ordered from Dragonfly! I had seen her work before from other weddings in the area and was amazed. She went above and beyond to help us put together the bouquets that were perfect for us. Thank you :)

Profile Picture Ayla, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry was amazing! She was so personable and really listened to my vision for the wedding. We had a pretty extravagant ask for the staircase, and Terry did not disappoint! We also had some unconventional asks, such as white and gold pumpkins and lots and lots of candles. Everything turned out so gorgeous and we can not thank Terry enough for making my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dragonfly Florist went over and beyond to make my daughter's "Disney Fairytale Wedding" everything she dream of. The flowers were exactly what we asked for. Terry and her staff were excellent to work with. I used Dragonfly for both my daughter's weddings and have been nothing but pleased.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dragonfly did a wonderful job for our wedding ceremony and reception. The flower arrangements were beautiful. Below are some pictures of the decor.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dragonfly Florist was phenomenal! Terry was wonderful to work with and she delivered beautifully! I could not have been more pleased!

Profile Picture User7500875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely fabulous in every way! DragonFly is at the top of my families' list for all occasions. Mrs. Terry and her employees are always there to make sure you have exactly what you need on time and at a great price. Everyone there is so caring and interested in the success of your event. We have had DragonFly decorate for three weddings (sister, brother, and myself) and have been overly pleased each time. We also frequent the shop for gifts, funeral arrangements, and other special occasions. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7474958, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dragonfly Florist was incredible. All of the arrangements were beautiful and my bouquet was all that I imagined and more!! They were prompt and professional and she always made very sure of everything that I wanted before she charged me for it. She paid great attention to detail and she was very knowledgeable as I did not know a whole lot about flower types. It was a great experience and I would do it all over again with Terry and Dragonfly Florist

Profile Picture Jewell , 6/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mrs Terri was amazing!! My wedding was everything I imagined and more. I told her what I wanted and the colors I loved and what I wanted my wedding to feel like and she made it come to life. I am still in aww. Dragibfly florist is very affordable and i found that i was offered more than just great customer service. I felt like family and that i could reach out to them anytime.highly recommend dragonfly florist!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terry Johnson and her staff at Dragonfly Florist llc was instrumental in all the details that I asked for. The flowers that we wanted were perfect! I loved how everyone there made me feel like family when I walked through the door. My husband and myself couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/22/15, 1 Review