Dr. Vanessa Sheldon, harpist Reviews

49 | Palm Springs, CA

49 Reviews for Dr. Vanessa Sheldon, harpist

49 Dr. Vanessa Sheldon, harpist Reviews

Renee · Married on 09/23/2018

We are so grateful to find Dr. Vanessa Sheldon. We were trying to plan a wedding in California & we live out of state. She was amazing to work with, she would always respond to my emails in a quick manner, helping us to put all the details together. She sent us a list of songs to choose from which had such a wide variety that it covered our ceremony & cocktail hour perfectly. We only requested one song not on the list & she learned it for our ceremony. She also at our request found a violinist to accompany her at our wedding which alleviated us from having to search for one. I would recommend her for any wedding. Who knows if my other 2 girls decide on a destination wedding I will be calling her again:)

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Dr. Sheldon was absolutely amazing! My guests found her music to be very entertaining and beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for your harpist needs.

Coleen · Married on 11/25/2017

We had a Hawaiian theme for our wedding. Dr. Sheldon sent us a long list of music titles from which we could select the music for our wedding. It included classical titles, Broadway Show tunes and other categories of music. She played our favorite, "The Hawaiian Wedding Song" so beautifully. Our guests commented on Dr. Sheldon's musical selections provided for all musical tastes AND set the tone of OUR wedding. Her beautiful white wedding harp added to the beauty of our wedding day! We will call her again for another party.

sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Vanessa was the harpist for our outdoor wedding in La Quinta. My parents had a harpist at their wedding and we thought that it was such a unique idea. She did about 5 songs for the prelude, 2 for processional (one for myself and one for wedding party), and 1 for recessional - she provided a list of beautiful recommendations. She was very responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her if you want to add something special to your ceremony!

Chad · Married on 04/09/2017

Vanessa responded promptly and was very accomodating as far as the repertoire we requested. She also asked what the theme and color palette for the wedding was so that she would match, which we appreciated. Everyone enjoyed the music and the ambiance Vanessa provided. I would definitely use her again.

Millie · Married on 02/25/2017

I spent a long time searching for a harpist for our wedding. Vanessa did not disappoint she is very professional, talented and great at communication. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2017

We have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Vanessa Sheldon perform at two gallery/museum events. She added such a beautiful element to each evening. Her performances were exquisite and she has such an elegant personal presence. Thank you, thank you, Vanessa. David Austin, President Austin Art Projects

• User4111288 · 1+ year ago

Dr. Vanessa was truly amazing . My fiancé and I had her play at our wedding ceremony . Per my husband request he asked if she can play the imperial march from Star Wars as he walked down the aisle . She did an amazing job doing so . Highly recommend her.

Lewis · Married on 11/23/2016

If you're thinking of a harpist, look no further!

Dr. Sheldon is a spectacular harpist! She was so accommodating of our song requests including playing a custom orchestral piece that my now husband wrote for me when he proposed - she only required that we provide a lead sheet. It was absolutely beautiful and made our ceremony that much more special. She played everything from Glass Animals and Sneaker Pimps to Katy Perry and David Bowie and did it flawlessly. She was very easy to work with through the planning process and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sharon · Married on 07/23/2016

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon played at our backyard wedding ceremony. It was sort of a last minute decision to have a harpist, but Dr. Sheldon was very helpful, quick to respond, and professional throughout the whole process. We had lots of songs to choose from, and the music was beautiful. It helped to create such a special atmosphere for the ceremony and we had many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend her for your venue.

Celeste · Married on 05/07/2016

Vanessa and her harp playing added such an elegant touch to our wedding. She is so talented and everybody really enjoyed it. I would definitely hire her again if I ever host another event in the desert.

Anne · Married on 03/04/2016

Dr. Sheldon is very helpful and replies quick on our inquiries. She made our day and ceremony extra special with her music.

• I

Ivette · Married on 11/14/2015

Dr. Sheldon was a pleasure to work with. She was on time, was very accommodating with our music choices, and overall a nice person. Thank you for making our special day even more special with the beautiful harp music.

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon did a wonderful job! The ceremony music was beautiful. She is very responsive to communications and arrived promptly on the wedding day.

Jason · Married on 09/26/2015

My Wife and I would like to THANK YOU Dr. Sheldon, for the WONDERFUL Wedding Service. You were prompt and played beautifully throughout the service. We would HIGHLY recommend you to our family/friends, and once again would like to thank you for making our Wedding better than we could have hoped for. Warm Regards- Jason & Sharon Coughlin

April · Married on 05/08/2015

Being the bride about all the music I heard myself was going down the aisle, but our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful her music was! I have a very unique style of music and it took months of searching for a harpist that could play EDM on the harp. When I found Dr. Vanessa Sheldon I was so excited! she was able to play Dash Berlin, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, 3lau, and much more! She was also able to adapt to the rain that was going on during my cocktail hour.

Monica · Married on 04/11/2015

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon was so professional and she played beautifully. I received many compliments on her music and beautiful white harp. I wish that I could get married every year just so that I could hire her for my event over and over again.

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2015

Such a beautiful addition to our wedding. Music was current and recognizable. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the harpist as well. Would definitely recommend Dr.vanessa for any event.

Amazing harpist! Thank you for making our wedding so pretty & romantic!

Hazel & Evan

J · Married on 11/22/2014

Vanessa provided a beautiful musical backdrop for our wedding. We highly recommend her as she listened to our interests and followed through with an exacting performance.

Not only did Vanessa do a beautiful job playing at our wedding but she accompanied a dear friend who is a world-renowned tenor without a flaw!! I highly recommend her for a touch of class at any event!

Linda · Married on 10/03/2014

Dr. Vanessa was so great she was so professional and was flexible . She played all the music I requested . She made my day even more memorable that what it already was. Thank u Vanessa !!

Candace · Married on 04/19/2014

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon did an amazing preformance at my wedding last weekend. All of my guest kept commenting on how beautiful she played. She even was willing to learn a specific song for our first dance. It truly made my wedding perfect.

Throughout the booking process, Dr. Vanessa Sheldon was very professional. She got back to me quickly and was willing to answer any question I had. I would love to have her preform again for a event.

• W

William · Married on 12/31/2013

Vanessa did a wonderful job, particularly on short notice. Everyone raved about her after the event and we would definitely use her again.