48 Reviews for Dr. Vanessa Sheldon, harpist

Cocktail Hour (3)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
33 Dr. Vanessa Sheldon, harpist Reviews

We had a Hawaiian theme for our wedding. Dr. Sheldon sent us a long list of music titles from which we could select the music for our wedding. It included classical titles, Broadway Show tunes and other categories of music. She played our favorite, "The Hawaiian Wedding Song" so beautifully. Our guests commented on Dr. Sheldon's musical selections provided for all musical tastes AND set the tone of OUR wedding. Her beautiful white wedding harp added to the beauty of our wedding day! We will call her again for another party.

Profile Picture Coleen, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Vanessa was the harpist for our outdoor wedding in La Quinta. My parents had a harpist at their wedding and we thought that it was such a unique idea. She did about 5 songs for the prelude, 2 for processional (one for myself and one for wedding party), and 1 for recessional - she provided a list of beautiful recommendations. She was very responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her if you want to add something special to your ceremony!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Vanessa responded promptly and was very accomodating as far as the repertoire we requested. She also asked what the theme and color palette for the wedding was so that she would match, which we appreciated. Everyone enjoyed the music and the ambiance Vanessa provided. I would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Chad, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

I spent a long time searching for a harpist for our wedding. Vanessa did not disappoint she is very professional, talented and great at communication. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Millie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Vanessa Sheldon perform at two gallery/museum events. She added such a beautiful element to each evening. Her performances were exquisite and she has such an elegant personal presence. Thank you, thank you, Vanessa. David Austin, President Austin Art Projects

Profile Picture User7855836, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Vanessa was truly amazing . My fiancé and I had her play at our wedding ceremony . Per my husband request he asked if she can play the imperial march from Star Wars as he walked down the aisle . She did an amazing job doing so . Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4111288, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're thinking of a harpist, look no further!

Profile Picture User7442002, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Sheldon is a spectacular harpist! She was so accommodating of our song requests including playing a custom orchestral piece that my now husband wrote for me when he proposed - she only required that we provide a lead sheet. It was absolutely beautiful and made our ceremony that much more special. She played everything from Glass Animals and Sneaker Pimps to Katy Perry and David Bowie and did it flawlessly. She was very easy to work with through the planning process and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture User6451271, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon played at our backyard wedding ceremony. It was sort of a last minute decision to have a harpist, but Dr. Sheldon was very helpful, quick to respond, and professional throughout the whole process. We had lots of songs to choose from, and the music was beautiful. It helped to create such a special atmosphere for the ceremony and we had many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend her for your venue.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Vanessa and her harp playing added such an elegant touch to our wedding. She is so talented and everybody really enjoyed it. I would definitely hire her again if I ever host another event in the desert.

Profile Picture Celeste, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Sheldon is very helpful and replies quick on our inquiries. She made our day and ceremony extra special with her music.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Dr. Sheldon was a pleasure to work with. She was on time, was very accommodating with our music choices, and overall a nice person. Thank you for making our special day even more special with the beautiful harp music.

Profile Picture Ivette, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon did a wonderful job! The ceremony music was beautiful. She is very responsive to communications and arrived promptly on the wedding day.

Profile Picture User5174783, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo

My Wife and I would like to THANK YOU Dr. Sheldon, for the WONDERFUL Wedding Service. You were prompt and played beautifully throughout the service. We would HIGHLY recommend you to our family/friends, and once again would like to thank you for making our Wedding better than we could have hoped for. Warm Regards- Jason & Sharon Coughlin

Profile Picture Jason, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Being the bride about all the music I heard myself was going down the aisle, but our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful her music was! I have a very unique style of music and it took months of searching for a harpist that could play EDM on the harp. When I found Dr. Vanessa Sheldon I was so excited! she was able to play Dash Berlin, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, 3lau, and much more! She was also able to adapt to the rain that was going on during my cocktail hour.

Profile Picture April, 5/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon was so professional and she played beautifully. I received many compliments on her music and beautiful white harp. I wish that I could get married every year just so that I could hire her for my event over and over again.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Such a beautiful addition to our wedding. Music was current and recognizable. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the harpist as well. Would definitely recommend Dr.vanessa for any event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing harpist! Thank you for making our wedding so pretty & romantic!

Hazel & Evan

Profile Picture User4624113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Vanessa provided a beautiful musical backdrop for our wedding. We highly recommend her as she listened to our interests and followed through with an exacting performance.

Profile Picture J, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Not only did Vanessa do a beautiful job playing at our wedding but she accompanied a dear friend who is a world-renowned tenor without a flaw!! I highly recommend her for a touch of class at any event!

Profile Picture User4704287, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Vanessa was so great she was so professional and was flexible . She played all the music I requested . She made my day even more memorable that what it already was. Thank u Vanessa !!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon did an amazing preformance at my wedding last weekend. All of my guest kept commenting on how beautiful she played. She even was willing to learn a specific song for our first dance. It truly made my wedding perfect.

Throughout the booking process, Dr. Vanessa Sheldon was very professional. She got back to me quickly and was willing to answer any question I had. I would love to have her preform again for a event.

Profile Picture Candace, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Vanessa did a wonderful job, particularly on short notice. Everyone raved about her after the event and we would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture William, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dr. Vanessa Sheldon is a consummate professional musician. She is quick to respond to your requests, gives expert suggestions, arrives on time, provides beautiful music and will make your event "spectacular" in the words of our groom. In addition, her website gives valuable information, and the chance to hear her play all of her harps before making your decision. I would hire her again and hope I get the opportunity to do so in the future. You will not be sorry to work with her. Thank you, Dr. Sheldon for a very lovely evening for our family!! Judith Schneider

Profile Picture Judith, 10/18/13, 1 Review