24 Reviews for Dr. David Huddleston

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
24 Dr. David Huddleston Reviews

We can't say enough great things about David officiating our wedding! He's the most positive person you could ever meet and we thoroughly enjoyed his help creating a beautiful ceremony and blessing our future!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Huddleston was amazing! He was very accommodating and willing to do whatever kind of service we wanted. He gave us examples of different types of ceremonies so that we could create exactly what we wanted. He led the rehearsal and performed the ceremony perfectly. His voice and demeanor are very heartwarming! We loved having him as our officiant!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

David gave us the perfect ceremony. He was completely open to our ideas and his warmth and friendliness made Erica feel calm and happy. It also helped that he reminded her how beautiful she is. Thanks!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David did a great job with our wedding ceremony. He was flexible and easy to work with. He helped us customize our ceremony exactly as we pictured it! Would definitely reccomend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot praise Dr. Huddleston high enough. There is no secret, weddings are stressful. Yet he did everything in his power to make the day so much easier for us. He was so accommodating and easy to work, it was a huge weight off our shoulders. He was ultra-professional yet relaxing at the same time. He was 100% open to exactly what we wanted, and also was able to help fill in any gaps with his personal expertise and experience. No doubt, we picked the perfect man for the job and I give him my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture User7096853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't express how grateful we are that we chose Dr. Huddleston to be our officiant for our wedding. From the very first meeting we had with Dr. Huddleston we immediately felt comfortable and more relaxed with the whole process. He is so genuine and professional. When I first contacted him about potentially being our officiant, he provided us with many different options and outlines that gave us a perfect idea of what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I would HIGLY recommend Dr. Huddleston and we couldn't of asked for anyone better! We hope to see him again in the future!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so happy that David was our officiant. He did great at keeping in contact with us throughout our wedding planning. He sent various email with information about the ceremony and ceremony rituals we could add. After our first meeting with him I knew he was going to be perfect for us. He was very relaxed, kind, and happy. He was open to us arranging our wedding ceremony however we wanted but I never got around to arranging it. Luckily, he had a default ceremony he uses and it was perfect. I highly recommend making David a part of your big day. He is the sweetest.

Profile Picture K, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. David Huddleston, David, is an excellent officiant. He conducted the ceremony for my daughter's wedding. He is genuine, warm and professional. There were a few unexpected events at my daughter's wedding during the ceremony and David handled them with grace and humour. He is articulate and uses the correct modulation with his voice. He is a professional and his experience shows.

He also met with my daughter and now son-in-law a few times before the wedding to discuss what they wanted for their ceremony. He is not aggressive and always remembered and stated it is their wedding and they should have it conducted how they want it to be. I am somewhat reluctant to give references, but I would recommend Dr. (David) Huddleston without hesitation or reservation. My daughter and son-in-law talked to a few officiants before their wedding and they are very happy they selected David Huddleston to conduct their wedding.

Profile Picture Connie, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Could not have asked for anyone better. The outlines that David provided helped so much with figuring out what we actually wanted in our ceremony. He was flexible and formed to our personalities so well during the ceremony. Would recommend to anyone! I did not have a rehearsal due to being a small wedding party and wedding. He was able to take all my notes and speak with my now husband and make it perfect!

Profile Picture Amie, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was absolutely amazing!!! He is not only a fantastic officiant but a great person all around. I am so happy to have met him and to have him as a part of my life even after the wedding. He has such a presence about him that can light up a room and just make you smile... My entire experience with him was PERFECT. I would not recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture Kelci, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Huddleston provided the services one would expect in a manner expected for a wedding ceremony. But he went beyond this level in so many ways. His presence and relaxed demeanor created an atmosphere of calm in what can be a stressful time. To those outside the wedding party he was believed to have been a member of the family. And to those in the wedding party there was the wish that he was a member of the family.
Dr. Huddleston is recommended without hesitation.

Profile Picture User4625363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Huddleston is a very warm and personable officiant. It was a pleasure working with him and our ceremony was performed perfectly.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was wonderful! He was very friendly and personable when we met with him before the wedding. He provided wedding ceremony templates and told us that we could add or remove things to make the ceremony just as we wanted it. He was quick to respond to emails and even accommodated a few last minute changes that we emailed to him just days before the wedding. The ceremony was perfect on the day of the wedding and David made sure to mingle with our guests and gave my husband and I big hugs at the end of the ceremony.
Our day was made even more special when David was talking to a few of my family members and we found out that when he was a pilot he had flown my grandfather when he was in governor Nunn's administration and David's wife worked on the campaign when my grandfather ran for lieutenant governor in 1975. It almost felt like God or my grandfather had sent David to us!
We would definitely recommend David to anyone looking for a fantastic officiant! Thank you David!

Profile Picture Virginia, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David is a fantastic wedding officiant! He is so easy to work with and worked with us to craft a wonderful ceremony. He was kind, calming and professional. Our ceremony is something we will always treasure and David helped make it so. He arrived on time and helped make our special day all our own, customizing our ceremony to reflect our beliefs.

We had an absolutely beautiful ceremony that ran so smoothly and easy. We had such a nightmare finding the perfect officiant and we were so relieved and lucky to have him officiate our wedding.

We highly recommend him and his services!!!! He is fantastic!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Huddleston was a true professional and my daughter and new son- in- law loved having him as our officiant as did the rest of our family. He was sure to make the wedding just as the two of them wanted it to be. Dr. Huddleston was wonderful with our grandsons as they were the ring bearers in the wedding too.

I highly recommend Dr. Huddleston and was honored that he officiated my daughter's wedding and he truly made the ceremony all about them. Thank you again Dr. Huddleston.

Profile Picture User4158249, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a joy to share our big day with Dr. Huddleston. He has the most loving attitude and helped us remember what the day was all about.

Profile Picture User4164793, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing, so professional. He did our ceremony just as we asked and was so kind to everyone! :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Huddleston did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. This was a second marriage for both of us and we did not have all of the standard things that are so common in wedding ceremonies. Dr. Huddleston was very flexible and reassuring as we went through the process. He met with us twice prior to the rehearsal to help review what the ceremony would be like. He also gave us helpful information about the logistics of the chapel that we had chosen and what would work well in the setting. Our wedding day was flawless!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David did our wedding for us in February at the Ali Center he did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User4121975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David Huddleston was great to work with! He officiated my wedding and a few of my friends'. He is very easy to work with. He is super flexible and will make the ceremony however you want it to be--including religious aspects as much or as little as you would like (which was very important to me since my husband and I were raised in completely different faith backgrounds)....

Profile Picture User4120568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David was wonderful! He really helped us make our wedding day special! We were confused on how we wanted the ceremony to go and David would meet anytime we needed help! He really felt like he was part of the family!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/12/13, 1 Review

Highly Recommend posted 6/10/13
My husband and I knew that we wanted to get married outdoors and new it would cause some questions and concerns to both my Catholic family and his Baptist family. We were both beyond surprised by David's commitment to making our wedding ceremony our own but keeping both our faiths and families involved. We meet with David on numerous occasions and through phone and email. He even accepted an dinner invitation where he meet both of our parents which was really great to have that fellowship with everyone long before the wedding day. He never lost sight of us along the way and our ceremony was just so intimate and beatiful... even with a 400 plus guest list.
2 months later and we still get complements on how special our wedding ceremony was. Thank you David!

Profile Picture User3312770, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Rev.Huddleston. He is so kind & friendly. He was able to answer all our questions & makes it easy to choose what you want or don't want to do. The ceremony was beautiful and he is a calming presence. Perfect choice, couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User2722649, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Fantastic officiant! Made our day just perfect, very professional, non-judgmental. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture debbie, 12/1/10, 1 Review