111 Reviews for dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema

Custom Graphics (2)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)
111 dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema Reviews

Ting and her team get five stars across the board. We worked with her prior to the wedding, and she was really buttoned up with scheduling and preparation. Her ideas for taking photos around Hoboken, at night, were excellent and the outcome was gorgeous. We had a big, loud group and they were able to keep us in line and get an incredible outcome. She had us go into the room just us, had the dj play our song and we danced to it which ended up being the best photos and my favorite moment of the day. Her team is very responsible and willing to work with you, we got the photos back in record time which is really fun. Once we finalized the book and received it, seeing the photos in your hands really makes you realize what a gift she gave us. I highly recommend her and her team. My mom still talks about how much she loves Ting Yi!

Photo
Profile Picture Kelly , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

Ting Yi and her team were absolutely exceptional to work with on our wedding day in September. The process leading up to our day was seamless and organized, and they were very responsive answering any questions we had. Ting Yi and her team captured every moment of our day beautifully and we could not be happier. Ting Yi and Leo both have wonderful senses of humor and we had so much fun working with them. Somehow they managed to capture our entire day without being intrusive and allowing us to enjoy each moment! Every little detail was captured and not a moment was missed. We are thrilled with our photographs and video – we have thousands of amazing photos to choose from and we love all of them. Thank you so much Ting Yi for all of your hard work!!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chi and the rest of the team were amazing! So sweet and easy to work with. I am very uncomfortable in front of the camera and they were just amazing at setting me at ease. Our engagement photographs came back to us SO quickly. We are still waiting on our wedding photographs but our wedding was just two weeks ago. They were extremely flexible and got our dance video to us within days of the wedding. HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Alunkal-Baumwoll, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Ting Yi and all of dp Studio helped to make our wedding day special! We absolutely love our photographs, highlight reel, and full film. We chose dp studio because of the natural and candid feel of their photographs which helped to capture the important moments of our day and we are so happy with how they turned out. Our photographers and videographers were very fun and funny on the day of our wedding, making everything feel relaxed and enjoyable. The entire team had been very responsive to our questions and requests throughout the entire process. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Tia, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ting Yi and her team were fantastic. I'll never forget the day my husband and I first met Ting Yi, we drove all the way to her house which she welcomed us and gave us full details of her packages. She showed us sample albums of her and her team's work which we really liked. The aesthetics of the pictures they take/edit was just what we were looking for. Days before our wedding when we had our final meeting, Ting Yi helped build us a wedding timeline since we had no wedding planner, she was awesome, easy to talk to and very helpful. The day of our wedding, Chace and JuiTi were our photographers, and they were absolutely great to work with! They made taking pictures so much fun. Our entourage and guests enjoyed getting their pictures taken as well. All in all, I highly recommend dp Studio Ting Yi!

Profile Picture Faith, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Proofs

Ting Yi and her team at DP Studio are unbelievably talented! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day, they were able to capture every single detail to help us re-live some of the most special moments of our lives! Ting Yi has an incredible way of making you feel comfortable, while arranging the most beautiful photographs. We've received endless compliments on our pictures; they truly look like they could be in a magazine! THANK YOU Ting Yi for all your hard work and for going above and beyond to make our wedding day so special!! We hope we have the opportunity to share another milestone with you in the future!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Suzannah, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Ting Yi and her entire team were fantastic from start to finish. They are professional, patient, and kind as they work through the day. All of our family and members of the wedding party loved Ting Yi's direction and the photos were done efficiently and with tons of energy. The pictures came out beautifully and we were thrilled to show off our amazing wedding portfolio. We would highly recommend Ting Yi to anyone looking for an all-star photographer!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Can't say enough about how great it was to work with TingYi and Dp Studio. I would recommend them to any future bride and groom. They are worth the money and I couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out. Such a great team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had to save this review for last, because DP did such a wonderful job not only photographing us for our engagement and wedding day, but also working with me after with the highlight video, photos, and full-length documentary-style video. Conclusion: They're prompt, responsive, patient, and OH SO SKILLED! We picked DP after seeing their photos in a friend's album, and their work spoke for itself. Over a year later, we have 0 regrets.

For our engagement shoot, we worked with Jim, who was kind and patient and got even my non-photo-loving fiance to have a good time. The photos came out just beautifully--we couldn't be happier.

For the wedding day, they were timely, non-intrusive, and professional. They captured so many details that we didn't get to see at the time, and it was so fun to re-live through both the photos and video.

I hadn't thought about how much work goes in to the AFTER, but DP really impressed us. They produced a FANTASTIC highlight video that really told the story of the day in just 5 minutes. Even so, I had a few (okay, a lot--because I love I had a lot of notes/edits for our highlight video, and they were so patient and willing to accommodate my wishes.

I can't recommend DP enough. Their photographers and videographers have skilled eyes to capture your wedding day details, and their editors are spectacularly talented!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

We absolutely loved working with the team at DP Studio. Ting Yi and her team were so professional, during the event you didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what I wanted! I didn't want to be pulled from enjoying our party to take a thousand pictures, but at the same time wanted all of the important moments captured. Our pictures were everything we could have hoped for and more! The team knew exactly what we wanted and they definitely over delivered, the pictures are absolutely stunning and video is perfect! I am so glad we chose DP Studio as both our videographer and photographer and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Carmela, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When it comes to finding the right photographer for the biggest day of your life look no further than DP Studio. From my first meeting with Ting I knew I was in good hands. The in depth forms that we needed to fill out prior to the wedding really helped plan out the day of the wedding and set up hair and makeup. The day of my wedding was rainy and cold yet the video and pictures display love and warmth. Their attention to detail from the makeup to the first look and reception where all there. Having peace of mind that day that they would capture every moment really helped ease my stress. The level of professionalism was amazing and their flexibility with all the editing of the wedding album/ video really showed. Their unique picture angles and suggestions really paid off with our formal photos. That day I felt like a movie star and loved every minute of it. There willingness to to bring not only their camera but their videographer to the after party at a local restaurant really stands out for me as going above and beyond. I am so thankful I went with my gut and chose them to capture my big day. Thank you Ting and your crew for ALL your hard work! We will never forget you :}

Profile Picture Alexes, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I picked this company because I was in a wedding previously that used them and loved the photos. They did not disappoint! They were great at accommodating random requests from our families (which was much appreciated) and they were also great at posing us. My husband and I had no clue what to do so their instruction was great. They also will basically take any picture you want and took a lot of insane group shots. Their candid shots were also great and the video is amazing. Its something you will actually want to watch over and over again. The best bit is that they do a highlight reel to music of your choice and it is basically an awesome music video starring you and your soon to be husband. Its my favorite thing!

Profile Picture Noopur, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow

You cannot go wrong with them!! Their work is simply amazing!!! Photos are like magazine covers!!! I cannot get over how beautiful the photos came out!!! They are also super professional and friendly!! You will not regret choosing these guys as your wedding photographer.

Profile Picture John, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While attending a friend's wedding, believe it or not, the team of photographers and videographers stood out to me since I noticed how diligently they were working to get each sentimental, beautiful moment. This is what attracted us to choose them as our photographers and videographers for our destination wedding (MX) and reception in our hometown. DPStudio responded to our initial requests, questions, etc. promptly. Most importantly, they LISTENED to our asks and ensured we were happy! We were so impressed with our photos from both events and video from MX. The photographers/videographers were so friendly and personable to the point where it seemed like they were family- family we didn't yet meet but so happy we did. They truly put our interests/wants first which is what you would want for your day/event. They captured each and every special moment of our day. Choosing DPStudio was one of our best decisions we ever made. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

DP Studio was so wonderful they absolutely exceeded our expectations! We had the photo and cinema package, and could not be happier with the outcome. Our photographers were Jiva & Jim and our videographers were Eric & Ben. My husband and I would highly recommend all of them. They arrived early to set up and made us and our wedding party feel comfortable. We had the best time working with the DP Studio team. We have received so many compliments for our photos, especially our wedding highlight video! We are so happy we added the cinema package so we can re-live the most special day again and again. Thank you DP Studio!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We love love loved our experience with dpStudios! Speaking with Ting Yi to set up all of the wants and needs we had on our wedding day was easy. She called me at my convenience and took into consideration everything my husband and I wanted out of our photos as well as explaining to us her expertise. We chose to have one photographer on our big day and Ivan was an incredible artist to have with us. He made us feel at ease, directing us through my first special moments with my father and our first look before becoming husband and wife. Ivan's silly quips had our family laughing and enjoying the whole formal photo process. He captured all of the shots we had asked of him and much much more. We were so pleased just a few short weeks later to see that Ivan encapsulated each special moment of our wedding day, from sitting with my sister and flower girl waiting to say "I Do," to the epic dance party that ensued after our meal. Thank you, Ivan and thank you, dp Studios! We are forever grateful for the beautiful photos of our favorite day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ting Yi and her team at dpStudio are absolutely fantastic! As an event planner, I knew how important working with the right photographer/videographer was for planning the biggest event of my life and I did a TON of research before finding DpStudio. From the moment I met with Ting Yi, I knew I was in the right hands. She and her team did the photos for our engagement and our wedding as well as our wedding video and it all came out even better than I could have ever imagined. Our engagement and wedding photos were breathtaking and incorporated both the artistic and romantic shots that I was dreaming of as well as the candid shots that have such raw emotion. The video captured all of the special moments and the feeling of love in the room that night and my husband and I are so incredibly grateful that we have that to relive our special day. We had so much fun shooting with them and they made the process an absolute dream. They even used a drone to get amazing aerial shots on the day of our wedding! Not to mention our “same day edit” and video was high def. movie quality and they both still bring me to tears every time I watch them!

From a logistics standpoint, she and her team we always super responsive any time we had a question or concern and were such a pleasure to work with. They even went above and beyond to make some small edits to our wedding video to include things that were really important to us. ICING ON THE WEDDING CAKE----- we received all of our wedding photos and video within a month of our wedding (which is unheard of)! I couldn’t have picked a better photographer and videographer for our big day and highly recommend Ting Yi and DpStudios to anyone out there looking for incredibly beautiful photos and videos!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Ting Yi and her crew captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. They arrived early and stayed late, were extremely professional, and showed enormous creativity in the photos and video footage captured. In particular, I was impressed by how well Ting Yi orchestrated taking pictures of our huge families. It's tough to get that many people (especially ones who love to constantly talk, laugh, and joke around) in one picture!! Ting Yi was in charge and made sure the night ran smoothly--which I really appreciated! The quality of the photos are incredible and they make me so happy every time I look at them. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Rose, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We loved working with Ting Yi and her team-- they did an AMAZING job capturing out day! People have not stopped raving about our photos!!! and I... still can't stop looking at them.... Everything from the engagement photos, album, thank you cards, and of course the wedding photos turned out great!! Her and Jim both have a great eye for capturing beautiful moments and lots of laughter!!

Profile Picture Amity, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Use this team! I cannot express enough how much I loved and appreciated their work! I have seen so many wedding albums/photos done by other photographers/videographers for other friends and family and THEY DID NOT STAND UP to Ting Yi (DP Studios) and staff. My husband got all we wanted and dreamed of. Everyone was so professional, friendly and flexible! They captured the essence of my style and my "vintage" December wedding. Seriously, everything was so perfect. I am still having a hard time deciding on what pictures to print because there are SO MANY GOOD ONES. And my highlight reel & Documentary reel? Omg. So good. I can say it a million times, my husband and I made the best choice we could when we decided to go with DP Studios/Ting Yi photo/cinema! You should too! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The process of scheduling dp studio was seamless, straightforward, and stress-free. Their team was professional and very responsive with all our requests. During the wedding, they were very discreet and we did not notice that they were there. Formal photos were setup and executed very quickly, allowing us to enjoy our special day. We highly recommend using them for your wedding or important event.

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Words cannot describe the pleasure we had working with dp Studio. They are so unbelievably talented and make you feel so comfortable when taking those "awkward" shots. To be honest, I don't even think I remember seeing them walking down the aisle or in the reception because they are so discrete and are like "ninjas" ! I was so worried because i didn't think they took any pictures LOL. BUT when we got all of our final pictures back (which took less than 3 weeks AH-MAZING) they were FLAWLESS, STUNNING... literally was obsessed with every picture!!!

Our Same day Edit is A MUST HAVE. If you don't know what it is, google it! We are still having our guests tell us (and even random people on social media) sobbing because our video was so amazing.

They have a really great eye and vision for taking creative pictures even with just your wedding dress, shoes, etc. They captured every little detail that I hoped they did. I appreciated their hard efforts on our wedding day.

We couldn't have done it without Tingyi and her team!! love u guys!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Ting Yi and her team was amazing to work with and took amazing photos. Her team was probably the best investments we made for our wedding day. Our first meeting with her, she spent the time to really get to know us and what we were looking for. From there we booked her and knew she was the right person to go with. The day of the wedding she brought her team and made sure that they took photos of with the style we wanted. Every photo we received was super creative (gave us a suggestion of using a vintage taxi) and spectacular. Special thanks to Javi to creating a slideshow day of editing more than 200 photos in a couple hours so we could show our guests our wedding day. She met all our standards at the highest marks and went on and above what we were expecting. If you are picky or have high expectations bride as me you cannot go wrong with her.

Profile Picture User5579938, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Ting and her team from day 1 have been amazing! She made the preparation for the big day so flawless and smooth. And when the big day finally came Ting and her crew were at every moment capturing it all. And because of the beautiful job they did on the photos our wedding was featured as the Lux Wedding in Industry magazine! We couldn't be happier with Ting!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews