dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema Reviews

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 6
dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 7

Mapzy · Married on 12/02/2018

Fun. Great value.

I have looked at several photography services and I felt most comfortable with TingYi. I first met her at a bridal expo at Crystal Springs and I'm so glad I was able to talk to her. She is very nice, approachable and comfortable to work with. We used dp studio for our engagement and wedding photoshoot. I would say that I feel comfortable to be in front of the camera but it isn't the same case for my husband but TingYi is so good with people that she made the experience feel so natural and not awkward. We never felt rushed or forced to do a pose. The engagement photoshoot was fun and she listens to your suggestions and what shots you'd like. She's very responsive and provides guidance and suggestions about photoshoot locations, etc. She followed through and made sure that my checklist is completed. The pricing also plays an important part of our decision-making and I would say that dp studio offers competitive pricing for the things that are included in the package. I overall recommend dp studio. It has been a pleasure to work with TingYi!

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 18

Paolo Pielago · Married on 09/20/2018

One of the best in town. Value in the work!

When your wedding arrangements are DIY, you just can't help but feel overwhelmed and anxious, hoping that everything will go perfectly as planned. But Ting was very supportive and was quite responsive to all my questions and concerns. We are based in Japan and out wedding was in New York City, so we had a vague idea about the logistics of the event, but Ting was very professional as she shared a lot of good advises and points that really helped shaped most of out decisions. On the week of the event, we had a day spent on location shoots and on the ceremony day itself, both of which was covered by Ting's videographer Jan. Jan was very knowledgeable and professional. She knows how to shot the perfect angle. I know it's quite hard to shoot videos with lots of takes, but she was very patient and even suggested good angles. When we got the finished product, we were very impressed on the high quality and cinematography. Made us want to go back in time and relive the moment again. No words could describe our appreciation. I highly recommend Ting and Jan. They're very serious about their work. You will not have any regrets getting them to cover your event!

• Y

Yannie · Married on 07/22/2018

I think we all know the stories of engaged couples meeting with dozens of vendors and going through meeting after meeting pouring over the reviews. We only met with one photographer, and we are extremely happy with the results. I think our first 30-40 minute meeting ended up being well over an hour of us just talking about the wedding, our plans, and getting to know each other. We were able to book TingYi for both our engagement photos and our big day. We decided to go with a videographer as well for the wedding day.
    The day of our wedding, TingYi and the videographer Jan showed up promptly and got right to work. We took our getting ready photos and moved on to the venue. The day started off rainy but cleared up prior to our ceremony and we were able to head out and get some great photos and footage to start off the wedding. Throughout the day we were able to get the photos and video we wanted due in large part to TingYi’s and Jan’s efficiency. Of course, they were also on hand to take candid photos and hit all of the group photos we needed. In a day full of highlights, I really must say that having TingYi and Jan there to capture everything might have been one of the best part

Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2018

My husband and I recently got married in the summer of 2018. We were very fortunate to find Ting Yi with DP Studios after she had photographed my cousin's wedding and my friend's wedding. We were lucky enough to have her photograph our special day. Her and her team did a phenomenal job with the highest level of professionalism from start to finish. There were so many things to plan when it came to our wedding but Ting Yi made the entire process very smooth, organized, and enjoyable. During the actual day, she and Eric (videographer) kindly and efficiently worked with our family to capture beautiful formals. Ting Yi moved throughout the space to capture the best moments of the ceremony and party, and we love reliving the day through the photographs she took. We highly recommend DP Studios. If you are looking for someone to take professional photos as well as video during your wedding or big event, you won't be disappointed with DP Studios!

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 19
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 20

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2018

The. Absolute. Best.

Ting Yi and the entire DP Studio team were simply amazing before, the day of and after our wedding!! After our initial meeting with Ting Yi we knew they were the best fit for us. Our relationship kicked off with our engagement photo shoot where we had so much fun with Ting Yi and loved all of our shots! We formed a connection, Ting Yi understood our vision and knew we would be in good hands on our wedding day. As a couple who doesn't exactly love being in the spotlight, LOL, Ting Yi and the team made us feel super comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process! The team is efficient, professional and very creative; this is all evident in their work. They delivered beautiful images and video that captured the special moments and emotions of our day.
    We get to relive our wedding every time we look at them! All of our family and friends are so impressed with our video and love watching it too. Can't say enough good things about this team, they went above and beyond and we are so grateful for all of their efforts!!

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Dp Studio was by far the best choice we made for our wedding! They were so professional and made our day so flawless. I did not have to worry about what pose we were doing next or if everyone was there! They made sure all the pictures were amazing and everyone was where they needed to be! The video also came out flawless! They are worth every penny, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 21
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 22
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 23

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema's reply:

Jessica,
    Thanks for your sweet words, we really enjoyed to work with you, and your family in your wedding, we love all your wedding photos, and the video.
    Thanks again for choosing us for your special day. We look forward to seeing you at your next event or your friends/family events in the near future!

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

Ting and her team get five stars across the board. We worked with her prior to the wedding, and she was really buttoned up with scheduling and preparation. Her ideas for taking photos around Hoboken, at night, were excellent and the outcome was gorgeous. We had a big, loud group and they were able to keep us in line and get an incredible outcome. She had us go into the room just us, had the dj play our song and we danced to it which ended up being the best photos and my favorite moment of the day. Her team is very responsible and willing to work with you, we got the photos back in record time which is really fun. Once we finalized the book and received it, seeing the photos in your hands really makes you realize what a gift she gave us. I highly recommend her and her team. My mom still talks about how much she loves Ting Yi!

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 24
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 25
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 26
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 27
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 28
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 29
    dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 30

Denise · Married on 11/03/2017

They are seriously the best ! Very easy to work with , response time is extremely quick and the photos are ABSOLUTELY beautiful !!!! They take the time to edit the photos either how you want them (your vision) or how they normally work their magic . Truly out of a magazine and endless compliments on each one !! When booking a wedding it is stressful but if you leave the photos up to them .....one less stress !

-Denise and Rodrigo

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema 31

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

Ting Yi and her team were absolutely exceptional to work with on our wedding day in September. The process leading up to our day was seamless and organized, and they were very responsive answering any questions we had. Ting Yi and her team captured every moment of our day beautifully and we could not be happier. Ting Yi and Leo both have wonderful senses of humor and we had so much fun working with them. Somehow they managed to capture our entire day without being intrusive and allowing us to enjoy each moment! Every little detail was captured and not a moment was missed. We are thrilled with our photographs and video – we have thousands of amazing photos to choose from and we love all of them. Thank you so much Ting Yi for all of your hard work!!! Highly recommend!!

• F

Florence · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing experience!

TingYi and her team were absolutely wonderful. We got married on September 3rd 2017 and couldn’t have asked for better photographers / videographers. They listened to what we wanted and made sure to capture the best moments of our big day. We received the first few pictures very quickly after the wedding and the video only a few weeks after. The team was very professional and knew exactly which poses would be best for pictures. The album also turned out beautiful and we absolutely LOVED our thank you cards. As part of our wedding package, we also had TingYi take our engagement photos and they turned our exactly like we wanted, if not better. Overall, we would 100% recommend DP Studio!

Alunkal-Baumwoll · Married on 07/15/2017

Chi and the rest of the team were amazing! So sweet and easy to work with. I am very uncomfortable in front of the camera and they were just amazing at setting me at ease. Our engagement photographs came back to us SO quickly. We are still waiting on our wedding photographs but our wedding was just two weeks ago. They were extremely flexible and got our dance video to us within days of the wedding. HIGHLY recommend them!

Tia · Married on 06/30/2017

Ting Yi and all of dp Studio helped to make our wedding day special! We absolutely love our photographs, highlight reel, and full film. We chose dp studio because of the natural and candid feel of their photographs which helped to capture the important moments of our day and we are so happy with how they turned out. Our photographers and videographers were very fun and funny on the day of our wedding, making everything feel relaxed and enjoyable. The entire team had been very responsive to our questions and requests throughout the entire process. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding!

• Faith

Faith · Married on 06/25/2017

Ting Yi and her team were fantastic. I'll never forget the day my husband and I first met Ting Yi, we drove all the way to her house which she welcomed us and gave us full details of her packages. She showed us sample albums of her and her team's work which we really liked. The aesthetics of the pictures they take/edit was just what we were looking for. Days before our wedding when we had our final meeting, Ting Yi helped build us a wedding timeline since we had no wedding planner, she was awesome, easy to talk to and very helpful. The day of our wedding, Chace and JuiTi were our photographers, and they were absolutely great to work with! They made taking pictures so much fun. Our entourage and guests enjoyed getting their pictures taken as well. All in all, I highly recommend dp Studio Ting Yi!

• S&J51917

Suzannah · Married on 05/19/2017

Ting Yi and her team at DP Studio are unbelievably talented! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day, they were able to capture every single detail to help us re-live some of the most special moments of our lives! Ting Yi has an incredible way of making you feel comfortable, while arranging the most beautiful photographs. We've received endless compliments on our pictures; they truly look like they could be in a magazine! THANK YOU Ting Yi for all your hard work and for going above and beyond to make our wedding day so special!! We hope we have the opportunity to share another milestone with you in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2017

dp studio Ting Yi photo & cinema's reply:

Thanks Suzannah, we are honored could be a part on your big day!
    It was very nice to see so many our previous clients in your wedding!!!
    We will continue to improve our services, and hope we will see you in your friends/family events in the near future!

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Ting Yi and her entire team were fantastic from start to finish. They are professional, patient, and kind as they work through the day. All of our family and members of the wedding party loved Ting Yi's direction and the photos were done efficiently and with tons of energy. The pictures came out beautifully and we were thrilled to show off our amazing wedding portfolio. We would highly recommend Ting Yi to anyone looking for an all-star photographer!

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2017

Can't say enough about how great it was to work with TingYi and Dp Studio. I would recommend them to any future bride and groom. They are worth the money and I couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out. Such a great team!

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

I had to save this review for last, because DP did such a wonderful job not only photographing us for our engagement and wedding day, but also working with me after with the highlight video, photos, and full-length documentary-style video. Conclusion: They're prompt, responsive, patient, and OH SO SKILLED! We picked DP after seeing their photos in a friend's album, and their work spoke for itself. Over a year later, we have 0 regrets.

For our engagement shoot, we worked with Jim, who was kind and patient and got even my non-photo-loving fiance to have a good time. The photos came out just beautifully--we couldn't be happier.

For the wedding day, they were timely, non-intrusive, and professional. They captured so many details that we didn't get to see at the time, and it was so fun to re-live through both the photos and video.

I hadn't thought about how much work goes in to the AFTER, but DP really impressed us. They produced a FANTASTIC highlight video that really told the story of the day in just 5 minutes. Even so, I had a few (okay, a lot--because I love I had a lot of notes/edits for our highlight video, and they were so patient and willing to accommodate my wishes.

I can't recommend DP enough. Their photographers and videographers have skilled eyes to capture your wedding day details, and their editors are spectacularly talented!

Carmela · Married on 10/28/2016

We absolutely loved working with the team at DP Studio. Ting Yi and her team were so professional, during the event you didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what I wanted! I didn't want to be pulled from enjoying our party to take a thousand pictures, but at the same time wanted all of the important moments captured. Our pictures were everything we could have hoped for and more! The team knew exactly what we wanted and they definitely over delivered, the pictures are absolutely stunning and video is perfect! I am so glad we chose DP Studio as both our videographer and photographer and I would highly recommend.

Alexes · Married on 10/22/2016

When it comes to finding the right photographer for the biggest day of your life look no further than DP Studio. From my first meeting with Ting I knew I was in good hands. The in depth forms that we needed to fill out prior to the wedding really helped plan out the day of the wedding and set up hair and makeup. The day of my wedding was rainy and cold yet the video and pictures display love and warmth. Their attention to detail from the makeup to the first look and reception where all there. Having peace of mind that day that they would capture every moment really helped ease my stress. The level of professionalism was amazing and their flexibility with all the editing of the wedding album/ video really showed. Their unique picture angles and suggestions really paid off with our formal photos. That day I felt like a movie star and loved every minute of it. There willingness to to bring not only their camera but their videographer to the after party at a local restaurant really stands out for me as going above and beyond. I am so thankful I went with my gut and chose them to capture my big day. Thank you Ting and your crew for ALL your hard work! We will never forget you :}

Noopur · Married on 09/17/2016

I picked this company because I was in a wedding previously that used them and loved the photos. They did not disappoint! They were great at accommodating random requests from our families (which was much appreciated) and they were also great at posing us. My husband and I had no clue what to do so their instruction was great. They also will basically take any picture you want and took a lot of insane group shots. Their candid shots were also great and the video is amazing. Its something you will actually want to watch over and over again. The best bit is that they do a highlight reel to music of your choice and it is basically an awesome music video starring you and your soon to be husband. Its my favorite thing!

John · Married on 09/09/2016

You cannot go wrong with them!! Their work is simply amazing!!! Photos are like magazine covers!!! I cannot get over how beautiful the photos came out!!! They are also super professional and friendly!! You will not regret choosing these guys as your wedding photographer.

Danielle · Married on 08/08/2016

While attending a friend's wedding, believe it or not, the team of photographers and videographers stood out to me since I noticed how diligently they were working to get each sentimental, beautiful moment. This is what attracted us to choose them as our photographers and videographers for our destination wedding (MX) and reception in our hometown. DPStudio responded to our initial requests, questions, etc. promptly. Most importantly, they LISTENED to our asks and ensured we were happy! We were so impressed with our photos from both events and video from MX. The photographers/videographers were so friendly and personable to the point where it seemed like they were family- family we didn't yet meet but so happy we did. They truly put our interests/wants first which is what you would want for your day/event. They captured each and every special moment of our day. Choosing DPStudio was one of our best decisions we ever made. We couldn't be happier!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2016

DP Studio was so wonderful they absolutely exceeded our expectations! We had the photo and cinema package, and could not be happier with the outcome. Our photographers were Jiva & Jim and our videographers were Eric & Ben. My husband and I would highly recommend all of them. They arrived early to set up and made us and our wedding party feel comfortable. We had the best time working with the DP Studio team. We have received so many compliments for our photos, especially our wedding highlight video! We are so happy we added the cinema package so we can re-live the most special day again and again. Thank you DP Studio!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

We love love loved our experience with dpStudios! Speaking with Ting Yi to set up all of the wants and needs we had on our wedding day was easy. She called me at my convenience and took into consideration everything my husband and I wanted out of our photos as well as explaining to us her expertise. We chose to have one photographer on our big day and Ivan was an incredible artist to have with us. He made us feel at ease, directing us through my first special moments with my father and our first look before becoming husband and wife. Ivan's silly quips had our family laughing and enjoying the whole formal photo process. He captured all of the shots we had asked of him and much much more. We were so pleased just a few short weeks later to see that Ivan encapsulated each special moment of our wedding day, from sitting with my sister and flower girl waiting to say "I Do," to the epic dance party that ensued after our meal. Thank you, Ivan and thank you, dp Studios! We are forever grateful for the beautiful photos of our favorite day!