Doyle Video Productions Reviews

26 Reviews for Doyle Video Productions

• Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly Amazing!

So happy with the service we received. He went above and beyond for everything at my wedding! Wouldn’t change one thing! So excited to receive our wedding video!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

We are beyond pleased with everything Bobby and Ryan did for us! They are so nice, professional, and truly the best! Booking with Doyle Video was one of the best decisions we made-we just LOVE our wedding video! We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Bobby and David were great to work with! My husband and I had such a nice experience with them at our wedding last weekend. From the moment we booked Bobby he showed true professionalism and was very prompt at returning all emails and phone calls. We chose to do both photography and videography and the prices were very reasonable! I cannot wait to see the final products. They were so kind and flexible as we had a few requests and did not want to do photos for our whole cocktail hour so we could enjoy our guests. Thank you both for accommodating our requests! I strongly recommend Bobby Doyle for any of your photography needs. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Tammie · Married on 02/01/2018

Bobby was so professional. To be honest I didn’t even know he was filming around us yet when I saw the video he got all of our most precious memories. The video was amazing! Worth every penny!!!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/16/2017

Bobby was absolutely amazing. We just received our wedding highlight video and it honestly brought tears to my eyes. He captured each moment so beautifully and pieced together a video that intertwined our first dance song with the Rabbi's ceremony speech. We could not have been happier and we highly recommend Bobby to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2017

Mr. Doyle was great! He arrived early and worked well with our photographer. He caught EVERY moment! We are so pleased with the video! He was able to capture our personality and truly make our video personalized. I have been watching our highlight video nonstop! I'm obsessed with it! :) :)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Anabel · Married on 10/28/2017

Bobby did such a great job capturing our wedding day for us. He was receptive to catching our first look on video which was important for me and it was great to look back and see the ceremony from a different view. The music to the video was sweet and I enjoyed it thourougly! :D

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/12/2017

Doyle Video Production did an amazing job for our wedding. His communication prior to the wedding was great. The day of the wedding the videographer was very professional and on time. The video looks amazing and the turn around time despite hurricane Irma was excellent.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2016

Mr. Doyle was incredible! What a true professional... He went above and beyond for us during out wedding. He did all the coordination with our other vendors prior to the wedding and made everything flow so smooth throughout the process. To add, we had a few hiccups during our wedding and Mr. Doyle stepped in using his experience in the industry and helped out our other vendors who had a few flaws. What a wonderful business to work with.... We HIGHLY recommend their service. 5 stars for all the above. Thank you Doyle Video Production!!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Stylianee · Married on 10/08/2016

Good communication, flexible, professional, reasonably priced, a pleasure to work with. Mr. Doyle captured our wedding on 10/08/2016 at the PGA National Resort and Spa. I could not be more pleased with Mr. Doyle's work ethic and attention to detail. We met prior to the wedding to go over expectations and what my now husband and I wanted to capture on our wedding day. The finished product was absolutely unreal. Watching our wedding montage video brought me to tears, I felt like I was back reliving that day. Mr. Doyle even stayed longer than we originally agreed on to capture a surprise moment I had for my husband and guests with a large LED robot making a grand entrance to wind the night down. Mr. Doyle was absolutely amazing to work with and his work ethic and product is out of this world.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nikko · Married on 09/17/2016

Bobby did great on our video. He asked for exactly what we wanted and even made ours the length we were wanting! We asked for multiple things in our video and Bobby delivered. His prices are far less than other wedding videographers as well.
    Thank you Bobby, for making such a lovely and special keep sake for us to watch over and over and share with our loved ones!! ??

Sent on 10/22/2016

Bobby was on time and professional every step of the way. Very responsive to calls and knows what he's doing

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tracy · Married on 01/31/2015

Weddings take alot of planning and then in a few hours they are completed. Bobby Doyle has a variety of packages as an experienced professional he was a pleasure to work with and very timely with completing the video. Tonight after we watched our DVD for the first time we realized how important it was to have Bobby preserve some of the most heartfelt memories that will last a lifetime .It's a great feeling to be able to look back and enjoy all the moments we shared with family and friends. Absolutely take the time and meet with Bobby Doyle.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Lesli · Married on 01/17/2015

Bobby Doyle Video was amazing!!! He capture all the moments of my daughter's wedding that I missed. The highlight he created brought tears to my eyes. He was very flexible with all the changes I made throughout the year and was always prompt in responding to my calls. I definitely got more than my money's worth.

Sent on 02/18/2015

HEATHER · Married on 01/17/2015

Highly recommend Bobby! He did an outstanding job with our wedding video! We absolultely loved how the video and highlight turned out. I am so happy that we have this wonderful video to look back on throughout the years! Bobby was so great to work with which made the process seamless!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Taylor · Married on 01/10/2015

Bobby Doyle was an island of calm at our daughter's wedding. He was professional, friendly and helpful! The video was movie theater quality and we received it in less than 3 weeks! I would highly recommend this man for your job!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Debbie · Married on 11/08/2014

Our wedding was planned in just 5 weeks. It was a small intimate wedding with 50 guests. My now husband had only one request, for the big day, and that was to have a videographer at our special occasion. I asked friends and family if they knew of any good and reasonably priced videographers. Nobody knew of nobody! My first and last call was to Doyle Video. Bobby, the owner of Doyle video, was very professional and VERY accommodating. The videographer at our wedding was creative and worked very hard to catch every detail. The finished product was more than we could have asked for. The video was edited perfect! We cried and laughed. Not to mention, to our surprise, there was a lot of footage so it was like we were at our entire wedding all over again! The video is priceless and we would definitely use Doyle Video for any other events in the future. Bobby...We can't thank you enough for all your hard work and making a video that holds memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/27/2014

johni · Married on 07/12/2014

Getting a wedding video was a last minute addition to our wedding due to budget... But are we so happy we decided to have one! Bobby Doyle was amazing! He was professional and was able to work with our photographer so we didn't have to spend any more time away from our wedding than needed. We got our video so fast and it captured everything!! The audio, quality and editing is great! Additionally, for the last hour of our wedding it rained, hard... but this didn't stop our video! Bobby found a place to stay covered while still recording us dancing in the rain! To say the least, we are thrilled with Bobby Doyle's work and highly recommend Doyle Productions for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Amy · Married on 07/05/2014

Bobby did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding video. He really listened to everything we said, followed through on all of our requests and then some! He caught all of the special moments throughout the day and night and was just so easy to work with. He certainly gave us his all and exceeded our expectations! We are looking forward to working with him again for our next special occasion!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lindsay · Married on 12/14/2013

Bobby and his son were amazing. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. The video and wedding highlight came out awesome!! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Bobby, we were speechless watching our video. You knew just the right moments to film. We experienced our wedding day and then some all over again. We can't wait to show all of our family and friends who couldn't make it. Five STARS!!! - C & H

Sent on 12/01/2013

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2013

Bobby Doyle was extremeley professional. His work is wonderful! He did the videography for my wedding and I am very happy with the video.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kimberly · Married on 12/07/2012

Bobby Doyle (owner) and his son were our photographer and videographer. They were great!! They were on time and were very careful to get every shot! We have not seen our pictures or video yet, but I am so confident that they will be outstanding! They were both very professional and from what we saw, they were shooting from every angle. Bobby did our engagement photos and they were perfect! We will be sure to write another review once we receive our photos!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2012

Bobby Doyle did an amazing job. His prices were very reasonable and he is a very nice person. We were very happy with his services.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Emma · Married on 04/21/2006

A video is not a must for all but a nice to have...i highy recommend one, I watch this once a year and that is more than i look at my photo albums.
    Bobby Doyle was the official videography for Donald Trump's wedding. He did a great job with my video it is priceless. On the day he was so un obtrusive i didnt even know he was there but he got the best footage and didnt miss a thing!

Sent on 07/05/2008