Downtown Sound Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Casey
    Casey M. Married on 06/11/2022

Overall Amazing

Ryan, Leah, and their team were amazing to work with and were a big part of helping the night go smooth. They were great to communicate with and accommodating. Ryan knew how to bring people to the dance floor with some different games and keep people on the dance floor. The mirror photo booth was a super fun add on and I saw lots of fun and laughter there all night. We highly recommend hiring DSE for your event, you won’t regret it!!
    Nichole L. Married on 05/21/2022

The most amazing dj

They were the best DJ I have ever been to at a wedding! I am so happy with everything they had to offer!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Probably the best DJ you will find

Ryan, Leah and team were so great. Ryan and Leah from end to end are there to support you. They honestly are almost like wedding planners, they care about all your details and they want the day to be special for you. My guests loved the wedding games they played and everyone said they had such a great time. They pick music you want, they do what you want and are so kind.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Tylor H. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

These guys are so good at everything they do with helping you along the way, planning, preping and going the extra mile to make your night incredible!!! I had so many compliments on the games, the song selection and how well theu work and interacted with people!!! Please give these guys a call!!!
    Emily N. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfection

We are so happy that we were able to have DSE as a vendor for our wedding. Ryan & Leah went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect and did not miss one details! Would definitely recommend them!
  • Clacy
    Clacy L. Married on 06/26/2021

10 Stars!!

Downtown Sound Entertainment was the best decision that we made for the wedding! They went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality. Many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding that they went to. Leah and Ryan were very creative and gave us many moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Dancing on the clouds, sparklers, a voice over for father daughter dance, FaceTiming family during mother son dance, and they even recorded our ceremony. I would give Downtown Sound Entertainment 10 stars if I could.
    Alyssa M. Married on 06/05/2021

Best DJ ever!

Rayn was amazing to work with for my wedding. He made our day/night even better than it already was. We had so many guest tell us that he was the best DJ they have ever experienced at a wedding. Truly made the day the best!!!!
  • Noah
    Noah N. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business!

Ryan, Leah, and crew did an absolutely phenomenal job with our reception. The photo booth was a massive hit, the dancing in the clouds effects were extremely cool! We had a much smaller turnout than expected but Ryan did an excellent job of keeping the crowd into it! I'm no expert, but I truly believe that DSE is the absolute best in the business!
    Cassidy R. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A fantastic and wow experience!

Wow. Wow is the best way to describe DSE! Ryan, Leah and their staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing! They were timely and professional every step of the way. They offer amazing packages for all budgets and have top of the line equipment. We never dreamed of having sparkulars and dancing on the clouds but absolutely loved the option and it made for some pretty amazing photos! Our guests were completely blown away too! Definitely a wow experience!! Highly recommend DSE to any couples getting married - they won’t let you down!
  • Y
    Yadira M. Married on 10/25/2020

Highly recommend

This is a highly recommend Dj him and his crew will never disappoint.They do an amazing job!
  • O
    Olivia H. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had so much fun and can’t wait to attend another DSE event!

I had the pleasure of attending a DSE wedding. I enjoyed the verity of music and all the really cool up lighting. They made everyone feel apart of the wedding with all the fun games and entertainment. I really enjoyed myself and I can’t recommend them enough!
    Kayla D. Married on 10/17/2020

AMAZING and SOO professional

DSE did such a great job and was so professional. All of our guests have been telling us for the last week how much fun they had at our wedding dance and it was no doubt because of the great job DSE did. Everything from the photobooth, to the music, to all of the little details they pay attention to, I cannot say enough good things about them. HIGHLY recommend them to DJ your wedding!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn R. Married on 10/10/2020

Best D.J. ever!

Ryan and the crew were absolutely amazing! Made our special day so much more special! They kept the guests attention and played an awesome variety of music! The photo booth they brought as well was a HUGE hit! Definitely would recommend 10/10! Downtown sound is the best!
    Leah P. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Photobooth!!

Ryan and Leah are an amazing team! We booked them for our wedding and the guests had an absolute blast!! I don’t think the photo booth was empty at any point in the night!! We can’t thank them enough!
    Christina R. Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DSE's music got me onto the dance floor and I stayed there all night!

I had so much fun at my step-son's wedding. The music got me onto the dance floor and it made the whole night memorable. DSE knows how to get a diverse group of people engaged in the dance-portion of a wedding. The games DSE incorporated into the night were also fun and entertaining, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DSE is an excellent DJ company!

DSE is an excellent DJ company, they know how to read the crowd and put in the work before an event to curate music to the taste of the Bride and Groom. At weddings, DSE brings their A-game with wonderful equipment and extras, including a dry-ice machine to give the Bride and Groom amazing photos that look as though they are dancing on clouds. I have been to several DSE weddings and other DSE non-wedding events and have always enjoyed the music and the extras the DSE team brings to every venue, from lights to music, to photobooths!
    Shelby Married on 03/13/2020

Bar event; great fun!

We hired them for a dance event at the bar and they were wonderful! Everyone had a blast
  • Manny
    Manny G. Married on 07/13/2019

Boom! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ryan's and his staff hit a home run at my 20th annual pool party. His attention to detail is second to none; for example the ability to request songs via an ipad you can walk up to genius. Was impressed with his state of the art equipment which produced impressive sounds. The perks he offered like his photo mirror (booth) was a BIG hit! He took the time to talk to me about the type of music I preferred to craft playlist to our liking. Would recommend DSE for any event hands down! Definitely having back next year!
    Mel E. Married on 06/29/2019

Best music around!

Ryan helped make our wedding ceremony everything I dreamed it being and is the most down to earth guy! So fun to work with! He and the crew also did my husbands golden birthday. They had a lot of fun games and played the best music that had people dancing all night long! Highly recommend!
    Midge G. Married on 05/18/2019

Saved the day

Ryan and his team saved our reception on 3 hours notice when our original DJ didn’t show up! Awesome people and they kept the dance floor full all night!
  • Lucas
    Lucas C. Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop Right here and PICK THEM!!!

I couldn't imagine anyone else being in charge of so much stuff for us on our special day. Professional, fun, and a heart warming experience for every single person came.
illustration stars