63 Reviews for Downtown Browne Productions

Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (1)
63 Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

Gabriel and Douglas were absolutely amazing!! Gabriel helped so much with our song choices and timeline and our DJ Douglas at the wedding was awesome! He kept us on schedule but really kept the fun going! We highly recommend Downtown Browne!

Profile Picture Felecia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were lucky enough to work with the owner, Gabriel Browne. We were a little intimidated by the client portal but Gabriel was incredibly patient and helpful with us. He worked with us to make sure we all understood the timeline and he wasn't afraid to give his professional opinion which we were always grateful to hear. His expertise really guided us through the timeline and the mood of the wedding. DTB was the perfect choice for our wedding.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gabriel was awesome!!!! He was so knowledgeable and really spent the time to get to know what kind of music we liked and what kind of atmosphere we wanted at our wedding. He was helpful in picking out songs and gave us really helpful input! After talking with him a few days before the wedding to finalize our timeline and songs, I felt so excited and confident that he was going to make our wedding a blast!!! He did that and more! Gabriel read the crowd well and always had the dancefloor packed! All my friends keep asking me who my DJ was because he was the BEST they've ever seen! It's true what they say: the DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and our wedding was so fun and memorable because of Downtown Browne!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Douglas for our wedding. He did a great job getting all the songs we required, and hitting the correct ques. He also worked with the wedding venue coordinator on adjustments with timing. I also appreciated he wasn't awkward or too forceful with "making the party" or getting people to dance.

Downtown Browne's website was also easy to use, and helped with our timeline. He went through a typical time line what activities we wanted or didn't want which we gave that schedule to the venue and photographer.

Profile Picture Shay, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My DJ was Steve, he was amazing. I had troubles deciding music for the reception and he eased the stress and helped me out.

Profile Picture User6725105, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

What can my husband and I say, other than this was the BEST experience we've had with a vendor. We are both in the customer service/hospitality industry and Gabriel and DJ Dom are the epitome of quality customer service and attention to detail. From the very beginning we had 100% trust and were truly wowed by how efficient, helpful, willing, attentive, and friendly the whole experience was. We were planning a destination wedding and only got to speak on the phone, but Gabriel took the time to get to know us in order to pair us with the perfect DJ-- DJ Dom. He totally hit the mark and really listen to how we wanted our wedding to feel. When we connected with DJ Dom he went above and beyond and truly saw our vision. He delivered 110% on the day of the wedding and the whole night the family was on the dancefloor having the time of their lives. On top of everything else, the day after Gabriel checked in on us and wished us a happy honeymoon and reallly went that extra miles to ensure we had a great wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and in our eyes-- Downtown Browne Productions is the ONLY option for DJ/music services!

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were recommended Downtown Browne Productions by our venue, Sky Ranch Lodge. I got in touch with the owner Gabriel and communications were easy via email and phone. They create this online portal for you to pick and choose your songs! The coolest thing! Very easy to manage and communicate with our DJ. After a few emails and phone calls to feel us out, Gabriel picked DJ Brandon for our wedding. Everything went so smooth and stress free! We talked to Brandon over the phone but finally met him in person the day of. We had so many compliments on our DJ. He was super fun and interactive to keep the party going! He even got on the dance floor to show us some moves! He was great on keeping us on a timeline and keeping everyone involved. I highly recommend Downtown Browne Productions. They pick a DJ that is right for your wedding and venue. Thank you Gabriel! Our wedding was the best day ever!

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am not a DJ person, I would have rather a live band or something at my wedding. I was so impressed with Gabriel and his company. We told him what music we liked, what we def wanted played and what we didn't like. He surpassed what we asked by far. He filled in songs he thought we'd like based on our own selections and everything was amazing!! Fun dance music, excellent dinner and cocktail hour music! Very organized! I highly recommend them to everyone!! Many thanks to them!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Dom and had just a wonderful time! He knew exactly what to play and how to make our celebration a fun time!! We would absolutely recommend to anyone!! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User7212400, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Amazing! Downtown Brown provided our DJ and lighting for our wedding in Seonda in October 2016. Gabriel spent a lot of time working with us leading up to the wedding and was extremely flexible the day of. The interactive planning system they give you access to on their website was an extremely useful tool. Just a perfect experience! Gabriel also put together a mix from our favorite band to get the dance party started. We would highly recommend Downtown Browne!

Profile Picture Anne, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Downtown Browne Productions for our September 2017 wedding at the Creekside Inn and could not have been more pleased! Gabe and his wife were professional and very easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding kept complimenting us on the great music and fun vibe, which of course were all thanks to Gabe! I highly recommend Downtown Browne Productions - they are fantastic and a really great value!!! Thanks again Gabe and sorry it took us so long to get this review out! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Downtown Browne was wonderful! They were always professional, responsive, and fun to work with. We feel like we formed a personal friendship with our DJ, DJ DOM, who was a huge part of making our ceremony and reception absolutely perfect! We received such positive feedback from all of our guests as well, many telling us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been too. Thank you so much Gabriel and DJ DOM for helping to make our wedding day magical!!!

We would absolutely recommend Doentowne Browne to all couples looking to have an awesome wedding!

-Jess & Abe Graber

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Gabriel is so great to work with, he has great ideas and gives you advice about your reception timeline, so that everything is on schedule so you don't have to worry about it, the music never stops :-D He is very professional and has a great music selection, he made our wedding day/reception memorable for us and our families.

-Gracie & Kellihan

Profile Picture Gracie, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Highly recommend! They were super friendly and easy to work with. I really loved the portal they created, which is specific for my wedding. The portal makes it easy to keep everyone organized and on the same page. Plus it made it really easy to pick songs to play. They were really flexible with all the changes we made, and very passionate about what they do. Had an overall great experience!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Downtown Browne Productions did such an amazing job DJing for my wedding, Gabriel was able to work with me on short notice and even gave recommendations for a Reverend. He helped me organize a playlist and schedule and it al came out amazing! Thank you so much for making it perfect!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Be ready to have specific songs in mind! They need to know a general vibe you're going for!

Profile Picture User6829217, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was perfect and Brandon is the best! Thank you again for doing such a FABULOUS job with our wedding! I can't tell you how many people came up to us to tell us how awesome our DJ was! You were so organized, did a great job with the music selection and just kept everything going! A lot of our guests said it was the funnest wedding they have been to and we know that you had a lot to do with that by creating such an awesome vibe! So many people were on the dance floor all night! So professional, very attentive and an excellent communicator! Super nice and fabulous DJ! And we really appreciate the CDs you made for our guests!!! Thank you for helping make our special day the best day of our life!

Profile Picture Daysha, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

From the beginning, everything was so detailed. We had
phone conversations immediately that were focused on who
my husband and I were as people and what kind of wedding
we would hope to have.
Gabriel was so friendly and so professional, we instantly
trusted him and his services with our big day. He was flexible
working with us, as a Bride planning a wedding I was already
stressed and Gabriel communicated with me when necessary
and took care of details on his own. It was so easy to work
with him!
The online tool for planning was so user friendly and to the
point, everything I needed was there!
The quality of the entire service provided from start of
planning to end of wedding day was outstanding. I never had
to reach out to Gabriel searching for questions because
everything I needed was sent to me in e-mails or phone
conversations. I was never left in the dark on any of the
planning, and was informed of any changes that were made as
we progressed further along in our planning. Gabriel valued
us as people, not just as customers. He not only would send us
updates on DJ services, he would also send checking in
updates to see if we needed anything else. It is amazing to
work with someone who treats his clients as individuals.
When Gabriel introduced us to our DJ, Dom, we were
confident in his selection. Dom was so detailed, so thorough,
and so passionate about what he does it was a breeze working
with him. Dom made the stress of planning the DJ services for
our wedding disappear. He was patient, relaxed, and very
informative. He gave me extremely useful suggestions; happy with his services is an
understatement!
Dom came to our wedding dressed to impress and was
extremely respectful to everyone around. Not once did I see
him without a smile on his face!!!
His attitude was such a perfect blend of going with the flow
while also maintaining a timeline. I would absolutely recommend Downtown Browne Productions without a moment of hesitation!

Profile Picture Allyson , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dom was absolutely fantastic. He even attended my rehearsal and brought music. I couldn't be happier with the service he provided! Everything was great! All my expectations were exceeded!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

My wife and I had Gabriel and Elevia with Downtown Browne Productions perform DJ and music services for both our ceremony and reception. They were absolutely perfect! Both were extremely professional, polite, and spot on with our music! Our guests had the best time, and we got many compliments from them on our DJ, the music that they played, and how they kept the upbeat vibe going all afternoon. We enjoyed it so much that I paid for an extra hour of their time, so we could continue celebrating our special day. They made it really easy for us in the beginning stages of planning, with an electronic form to fill out with all of our preferences, diligently following up with us by both phone and email. We will recommend their services to all of our friends and family in the future for their special days as well. Bottom line, book this DJ for your events, you will not be disappointed one bit!

Profile Picture Phil, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

When searching for our wedding DJ, our main objective was to find someone who had the experience as well as respect for us and our vision of what we wanted. When talking to Gabriel over the phone, we instantly felt relief and felt he knew what he was talking about. He answered all our questions fully and even answered questions we hadn't thought of. We live down in Tucson and didn't have the luxury of being able to be face to face with him but he was able to communicate effectively via telephone and email. On our wedding day, Gabriel and his wife arrived on time and ready to tackle the events of the day. My caterer, however, was a hour and a half late. Gabriel was able to keep the reception going and was flexible. He was able to completely calm me down just by knowing he had the entertainment under control and got things back on time once the caterer arrived. I don't know what I would have done without him!! At the end of the night, everyone commented on how wonderful Gabriel and his wife were. He was an integral part of our wedding and I am so unbelievably happy I had them there!!!

Profile Picture Justine, 4/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We weren't going to hire a DJ for our wedding, but we were so glad we did! Gabriel was great! From the first phone consultation to our actual wedding day, we felt completely at ease with him. We loved the song database that allowed us to choose the songs we did and didn't want played during the reception and ceremony. His laid-back personality was awesome, and everyone had a good time. We highly recommend Gabriel and Downtown Browne Productions!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/13/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

He is a great DJ! We got married about a month ago. He takes time to listen to what you need and want. He will help you in every step and even give you suggestions. We were really happy we had Downtown Brown Productions for our wedding! Gabriel and Elivia were there and were AWESOME!!! Everyone was dancing! We had a blast!!!!

Thank you again Gabriel and Elivia!

Profile Picture User6127096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Gabriel / Downtown Productions did an amazing job at our wedding!

During the planning phase, he walked us through his whole setup, gave us many ideas and recommendations regarding the sound system and lighting. He recommended some subtle up lighting for our reception. I was initially skeptical that it would work with the space. The lighting made a huge difference and added warmth that made our reception truly feel special. I trusted that Gabriel would make the best decisions off of his vibe that he was feeling for music, so we left much of the music selection to him. We provided him with a few genres/ artists that we liked. He always understood the vibe of the room and played that right music as the evening progressed.

He has a clear, well-spoken voice and he handled the MCing duties flawlessly.

Thank you Gabriel for making our day special!

Profile Picture User6109818, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC