Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Y
    Yvannah G. Married on 06/12/2021

We Love DJ Blake!

We were able to work with DJ Blake for our wedding, and we absolutely loved him! During our initial phone call, we all definitely shared the same sense of humor, so I am not surprised that he was a hit at the wedding as well! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, and we highly recommend Blake, Gabriel, and the rest of DTB for your wedding entertainment needs.
  • DH
    Dorothy Married on 12/20/2020

Delgado Wedding

DJ Mike was AWESOME! He was accommodating to our requests and made our wedding day memorable. DJ Mike arranged a few meetings prior to the date and leading up to our wedding, he even made last minute changes the day of. He made us feel at ease by helping us make an appropriate wedding timeline and picking out the perfect song for each moment on our special day (he even found our unpopular songs per request). DJ Mike provided his expert opinion which was so helpful in planning our big day. Throughout our wedding night he did an amazing job playing music that kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night. We had an unforgettable night and couldn't have done it without our amazing DJ, would recommend DJ Mike!
    Rachel L. Married on 08/28/2020

Rocked it!!

Elijah was so great. He spent time with us before the wedding to get to know us and go over in detail what we wanted. He did a great job at the wedding and even let our kids help DJ. It was perfect!

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel, for your 5 star review. We really do appreciate great couples like you and your partner who are so fun to work with!
  • Charlie
    Charlie W. Married on 07/09/2020

Elijah was awesome!

Our DJ Elijah was such a nice person to have at our wedding. He made sure to call us beforehand to get a feel for our personalities and what we wanted at our event. He also came around during the reception to see if we were having a good time. I would definitely hire him again!

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Charlie for your great review. It was a real honor to be your DJ! We really appreciate 5-star reviews from great couples like you!
  • Darcy
    Darcy D. Married on 05/03/2020

Awesome experience!

Absolutely awesome. I had a fabulous experience at my wedding with Downtown Browne, specifically DJ Mike. I really like music, from metal music to obscure Icelandic classical music, and I gave him specific titles and he found them all and filled in perfectly the rest. Guests were saying it was the best music they had ever heard at wedding, so I think we made a good team. He even played Slayer at the end of the night for me! We also stitched together songs for my first dance- he did all the execution on that one! He was above and beyond the best DJ, and person to work with. He was an awesome MC, constantly positive, fun, and engaged everyone! He also went with the flow and adapted with our changing schedule. He asked specific questions, that were so helpful, and he thoughtfully helped me through them. They have a great and easy portal to find music, with suggestions and requests. There is a great area to schedule specific events and what songs to play when. They really were a center point for the wedding, and I’m so glad we had them! So best DJ I’ve seen, and easier and more helpful than I would have guessed! Recommend 11/10

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

That sounds like a heavenly wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome description of your wedding. And the fabulous description of our DJ Mike! He is definitely a gem and a prince! And he knows how to give a good time for all!
    All the best to you! Thank you for having us on board. It was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your big day!
    Melissa S. Married on 05/02/2020

DJ Elijah -- time of our lives!

From the very beginning, DTB was INCREDIBLE! They were so responsive and helpful, that made working with them a dream - especially for a postponed/covid wedding. We had Elijah as our DJ and he was incredibly sweet, fun and literally played exactly what we wanted. We had a pre-event call with him to go over the portal to go over our song selections for specific parts of our wedding (ceremony, dances etc) and to go over other music we wanted to hear and how we wanted our event to go. Elijah killed it! I had some specific requests (a song to start playing at a 0:44 seconds, etc) and he nailed it. He made our event so much fun, people had a blast and are still talking about it. Lasting memories for sure. Can't recommend this group enough!! And ask for Elijah!
  • Jane
    Jane N. Married on 04/11/2020

DJ Dom did an amazing job!!

DJ Dom did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding on 11/16/19. He answered all of our questions quickly and had a vast knowledge of various types of music. He was great at making needed announcements and doing dedications. He has a great personality. Everything about our experience with him was top notch. Thank you, DJ Dom and Downtown Browne Productions!

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

We really appreciate your time and energy in being so thoughtful with what you wrote. It really means a lot to us and our business to receive great reviews like yours.
  • Kylie
    Kylie B. Married on 03/01/2020

Don't hesitate to book Downtown Browne Productions!

Downtown Browne Productions is the best! We were so happy with everything on, and leading up to, our wedding day. Our DJ helped us with planning out the wedding day timeline and made us feel at ease that everything would run smoothly. We had the pleasure of working with DJ Mike and he did an amazing job! We were highly impressed and so were our guests. We really appreciated the time he took to get to know us and walk us through the whole process. He listened to our likes & dislikes and made the day perfect. We didn't want a typical wedding playlist. He really understood the style we wanted & we were so happy with all of it. Thank you DJ Mike & the whole Downtown Browne team :) Would recommed to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ!

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Kylie! We appreciate you and it was a great time all the way around!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing service.

DJ TEMPO TIM! He brought the fire all night with a silky-smooth playlist that kept everyone’s feet moving and booty shaking. Awesome to work with, took great care in valuing our input on genres and style to set the mood just right throughout the evening. True master of ceremonies, 10/10 would recommend. The entire team at Downtown Browne Productions was amazing as well. From the moment we booked with them, they were present and consultative, making sure we could bring our wedding ceremony and reception vision to life. They had a great online platform that allowed us to update and customize our timeline and musical playlists for every section of the night. Everything was so organized; we would hire them again in a heartbeat for any future parties in which we may need a DJ. Thank you!
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 12/21/2019

Incredible!

Our DJ was Tempo Tim! He was amazing! Always in great communication, played the music we wanted! Just the right amount of interaction. Hilarious! Over all an amazing experience!
    Rachel Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing DJ

Our DJ with Downtown Browne was Stephen and we could not have been happier! He was so responsive and made sure that our day was exactly how we pictured it. He worked closely with us before the day to ensure that everything went smoothly and on the day of the wedding was so professional and took care of EVERYTHING! Our dance floor was full at all times, and even our photographer commented on the fact that everyone was dancing and having a good time all night. We gave Stephen a rough idea of songs and genres that we liked and he rolled with it. Thank you so much, Stephen and Downtown Browne!
    Lucy Married on 05/25/2019

Super satisfied

The staff at DBP are just wonderful. Easy to communicate with, very timely and organized. DJ Dom did a fantastic job at our wedding. The ladies loved him and he kept the dance floor moving for our small, intimate wedding (35 guests) . So happy I went with DBP!
  • Darla
    Darla T. Married on 04/07/2019

Great DJ Company!

Gabriel, the owner of Downtown Browne Productions, was super easy to work with in the initial wedding planning phase. We spoke for about half an hour so he could get to know a little about myself and my husband, and also what we were looking for in both ceremony and reception music. He paired us up with Jason as our DJ and we could not have been happier with him! He was so kind and accommodating! He basically helped plan my entire timeline which was SUPER helpful! They have a portal which you can use to select music making the planning piece even easier. I also had some specific ceremony music that I wanted to include but was not able to find in the portal. That did not stop him from making sure it was added for the big day! He was an outstanding ceremony host for us as well! Thank you for everything, Jason! :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! Everything we needed!

The owner Gabriel is a dream to work with. He guided us through what we truly needed, how many hours and how uplighting changes the venue (it did) then we were assigned our DJ Dom!! I can not say enough good things, he was our MC, understood the vision, kept the party going and even came to our rehearsal ceremony!! This team is top notch! do not hesitate booking!!
    Mackenzie C. Married on 11/04/2018

Fantastic!

Such a personable DJ! Tim spent so much time talking with us about the theme for the night and talking about all the details. In general he’s just a nice guy and made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident that the night would go smoothly. Our guests complimented him over and over. We would highly recommend!
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid Married on 10/07/2018
    I can’t begin to explain how amazing this company is! From day one, they put us first. They have this amazing online portal that allows you to listen and request music, make a timeline, and Gabriel works with you to find the PERFECT DJ that will match your personality, venue, entertainment style, and ultimately whose your DJ soul mate. We had Stephen, and let me tell you, he was beyond amazing. He came to our rehearsal, made a personal effort to get to know all 8 of our parents, our vendors, and our wedding party. He assured every step of the wedding was going according to plan. We wanted someone out going, who was going to make guests feel comfortable on the dance floor, and he exceeded all of our expectations. I felt like I could go to Stephen at any point of the night and he would either answer my question, get me what I needed, and make sure I was 100% happy. Stephen felt like a second wedding planner and it was just amazing to have him there. Our wedding was exceptional and Stephen was one of the main reasons. Gabriel and his team go above and beyond for their clients and you would be so lucky if they were your entertainment company for your next event. 10 stars. Highly recommend. Hands down the best in the business.
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2018
    DJ Dom was the best! We had unique music choices and he was able to bring it! Our dance music was so fun. He played to the crowd and kept the reception moving! So great to work with this team!
    Peter Married on 08/18/2018
    Gabriel came to Florida to DJ for one of his previous clients and we were hired to provide sound and lighting for him. He made great choices in the equipment he wanted, and was really easy to work with. He knew exactly what he wanted: we reviewed all the equipment with him to make sure it met his expectations and left him to it. He made sure nothing disappeared overnight and even knew how to properly coil a cable, a big plus in my book! I look forward to working with him again.
    Peter Theoktisto/Everyman Sound Company, Inc. Gainesville, Florida
    Nick Married on 06/16/2018
    The team was amazing and DJ Dom was all over it. I gave him specific playlists that I was interested in and he was able to incorporate those into the overall flow.
    Anne Married on 06/02/2018
    We just got married at Agave of Sedona on 6/2/18 and it was amazing. A big part of this was Downtown Browne and the DJ services/music provided by Gabriel and DJ Douglas. Multiple of our other vendors told us to go with Gabriel and his team and we are super glad we did! Our guests said that our wedding was one of the funnest they have been to and the music was a big highlight of the night. Douglas kept the party going and our guests really enjoyed his entertainment. The website and pre-wedding form was easy to use and updated automatically. They were able to accommodate some custom music during our ceremony. All of our requests were played and we were able to tailor our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception to our tastes. Our timeline was off due to us taking sunset photos but Douglas kept it moving and our guests entertained when we were gone. Gabriel worked hard to meet all of our needs within our budget and everything turned out perfectly.
    Natalie Married on 05/26/2018
    If I could give a 6/5 I would. I had the honor of working with Gabriel for my wedding near Sedona. Gabriel and his planning website were very helpful in pulling together last minute details for the wedding and helping my mother and I plan how it would flow. Gabriel was extremely responsive to my emails and very patient when I was not to his. Gabriel perfectly incorporated classic Cuban music and pop songs we requested at different parts of the event. The dance party was poppin and got people from 2 to 70 on their feet on the dance floor. Our wedding was so magical and we couldn’t have done it without Gabriel. Would highly recommend.
    Meaghan Married on 05/19/2018
    Loved working with DJ Dom! He was very professional and played exactly what we wanted to hear. Recommend!
    Amanda Married on 04/28/2018
    Jason and Gabriel were such a pleasure to work with! They were very professional and had great communication with us throughout the entire planning process. Jason made choosing our wedding music really fun, and added just enough personality and humor throughout the wedding to make it really fun and enjoyable. All of our guests had a great time! We loved our experience working with Downtown Browne Productions!
    Kayla Married on 04/07/2018
    Dom was our DJ this past Saturday. DTB's online portal was amazing and so user friendly. Everything Dom did was amazing for our day. Looped the song I wanted for the ceremony and played most of the requests. I highly recommend this company. Thanks again!