78 Reviews for Downtown Browne Productions

Disco Ball (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
78 Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

Gabriel came to Florida to DJ for one of his previous clients and we were hired to provide sound and lighting for him. He made great choices in the equipment he wanted, and was really easy to work with. He knew exactly what he wanted: we reviewed all the equipment with him to make sure it met his expectations and left him to it. He made sure nothing disappeared overnight and even knew how to properly coil a cable, a big plus in my book! I look forward to working with him again.
Peter Theoktisto/Everyman Sound Company, Inc. Gainesville, Florida

Profile Picture Peter, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The team was amazing and DJ Dom was all over it. I gave him specific playlists that I was interested in and he was able to incorporate those into the overall flow.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got married at Agave of Sedona on 6/2/18 and it was amazing. A big part of this was Downtown Browne and the DJ services/music provided by Gabriel and DJ Douglas. Multiple of our other vendors told us to go with Gabriel and his team and we are super glad we did! Our guests said that our wedding was one of the funnest they have been to and the music was a big highlight of the night. Douglas kept the party going and our guests really enjoyed his entertainment. The website and pre-wedding form was easy to use and updated automatically. They were able to accommodate some custom music during our ceremony. All of our requests were played and we were able to tailor our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception to our tastes. Our timeline was off due to us taking sunset photos but Douglas kept it moving and our guests entertained when we were gone. Gabriel worked hard to meet all of our needs within our budget and everything turned out perfectly.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/2/18, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I could give a 6/5 I would. I had the honor of working with Gabriel for my wedding near Sedona. Gabriel and his planning website were very helpful in pulling together last minute details for the wedding and helping my mother and I plan how it would flow. Gabriel was extremely responsive to my emails and very patient when I was not to his. Gabriel perfectly incorporated classic Cuban music and pop songs we requested at different parts of the event. The dance party was poppin and got people from 2 to 70 on their feet on the dance floor. Our wedding was so magical and we couldn’t have done it without Gabriel. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Natalie , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Loved working with DJ Dom! He was very professional and played exactly what we wanted to hear. Recommend!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and Gabriel were such a pleasure to work with! They were very professional and had great communication with us throughout the entire planning process. Jason made choosing our wedding music really fun, and added just enough personality and humor throughout the wedding to make it really fun and enjoyable. All of our guests had a great time! We loved our experience working with Downtown Browne Productions!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dom was our DJ this past Saturday. DTB's online portal was amazing and so user friendly. Everything Dom did was amazing for our day. Looped the song I wanted for the ceremony and played most of the requests. I highly recommend this company. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a great experience with DJ Jason and Gabriel from DTB! My experience started as soon as I booked my venue. Gabriel was the first vendor to reach out to me to get the process going. Their online interactive form was so easy to use and thought of everything! It was a great starting point to think about timeline and different activity options. I had a timeline mapped out for Jason for the night of and I changed my mind during the ceremony and reception about 20 times and he always stayed up beat and rolled with the punches. My guests were dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/24/18, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I am so happy we choose Downtown Browne for our wedding. Working with them was a breeze. Gabriel was so amazing. He was very professional and polite and our DJ, Dom was wonderful! He really made our day special. He kept our wedding flowing smoothly and got people out of their seats and on the dance floor! I had so much fun dancing with my husband, family, and friends. The sound quality was great. I would recommend DTB to anyone who is looking for a great DJ to make their special day even more special!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Blake from Downtown Browne Productions DJ our wedding! He was amazing! He was matched with us because of our musical taste and the vibe we were hoping for for our wedding. We had a few phone calls and a face to face meeting prior to our big day. Blake was extremely professional, knowledgeable and very accommodating to a few of my odd requests. I got many compliments from our guests on his dinner music choices. He also went above and beyond by writing and performing and original rap for us and busting out his trumpet to feed my brass obsession! I would definitely recommend Blake over and again! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Jeff for our wedding at the Paseo. The level of professionalism and personalization he provided was unparalleled. Our day ran smoothly because of Jeff! Being an out-of-town bide has the potential for its challenges, but dealing with Downtown Browne Projections was a breeze! You can't go wrong with this company

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I use DTBpro for our wedding and we are so happy we did! From our initial phone call with Gabriel we got a sense that they wanted to make sure that our wedding day flowed seemlessy, kept our guest engaged and represented us as a couple. DJ Stephen was the DJ who emceed our wedding and we were blown away by how awesome he was! We even had other wedding vendors there say he was the best DJ they had seen. DJ Stephen was professional, coordinated everything seamless, kept our party going and made sure my husband and I nothing to worry about on our wedding day! My husband is half Indian and wanted some Indian rap songs playing at our reception; DJ Stephen went above and beyond and found many more Indian rap song which really made my husband and his friends dance! We highly recommend DTBpro and especially DJ Stephen! Thank you for making our special day so wonderful! -Jessica & Navin Reddy (1.21.2018)

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Stephen for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He ensured our needs were met from start to finish on our wedding day. We were so pleased with DJ Stephen and Downtown Browne Productions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

One word: AMAZING! We worked with Gabriel for our Sedona wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! We had a last minute switch in reception location due to weather and he was incredibly kind and accommodating! With his uplighting and beautiful projected video of Sedona, he made the room look amazing!

My husband, mom, and myself are all big music people and Gabriel took the time to listen to all of our requests and craft a beautiful evening both with our music and some new fun stuff he threw in! (I have created a playlist with the songs he played and am currently listening to it on repeat!). He elevated our event with his energy and excellent disc jockey skills... we had almost EVERY person at our wedding on the dance floor and had an epic dance party. He kept the energy up, read the room, and everyone jammed out! It was fantastic. We loved having Gabriel at our wedding not only because of his supreme talent, but also because he is a genuinely kind person who took a vested interest in making our big day special. THANK YOU GABRIEL!

If you are having a wedding in Sedona, you should definitely work with Downtown Browne Productions! WOW!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Gabriel and Douglas were absolutely amazing!! Gabriel helped so much with our song choices and timeline and our DJ Douglas at the wedding was awesome! He kept us on schedule but really kept the fun going! We highly recommend Downtown Browne!

Profile Picture Felecia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I were lucky enough to work with the owner, Gabriel Browne. We were a little intimidated by the client portal but Gabriel was incredibly patient and helpful with us. He worked with us to make sure we all understood the timeline and he wasn't afraid to give his professional opinion which we were always grateful to hear. His expertise really guided us through the timeline and the mood of the wedding. DTB was the perfect choice for our wedding.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gabriel was awesome!!!! He was so knowledgeable and really spent the time to get to know what kind of music we liked and what kind of atmosphere we wanted at our wedding. He was helpful in picking out songs and gave us really helpful input! After talking with him a few days before the wedding to finalize our timeline and songs, I felt so excited and confident that he was going to make our wedding a blast!!! He did that and more! Gabriel read the crowd well and always had the dancefloor packed! All my friends keep asking me who my DJ was because he was the BEST they've ever seen! It's true what they say: the DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and our wedding was so fun and memorable because of Downtown Browne!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Douglas for our wedding. He did a great job getting all the songs we required, and hitting the correct ques. He also worked with the wedding venue coordinator on adjustments with timing. I also appreciated he wasn't awkward or too forceful with "making the party" or getting people to dance.

Downtown Browne's website was also easy to use, and helped with our timeline. He went through a typical time line what activities we wanted or didn't want which we gave that schedule to the venue and photographer.

Profile Picture Shay, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My DJ was Steve, he was amazing. I had troubles deciding music for the reception and he eased the stress and helped me out.

Profile Picture User6725105, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

What can my husband and I say, other than this was the BEST experience we've had with a vendor. We are both in the customer service/hospitality industry and Gabriel and DJ Dom are the epitome of quality customer service and attention to detail. From the very beginning we had 100% trust and were truly wowed by how efficient, helpful, willing, attentive, and friendly the whole experience was. We were planning a destination wedding and only got to speak on the phone, but Gabriel took the time to get to know us in order to pair us with the perfect DJ-- DJ Dom. He totally hit the mark and really listen to how we wanted our wedding to feel. When we connected with DJ Dom he went above and beyond and truly saw our vision. He delivered 110% on the day of the wedding and the whole night the family was on the dancefloor having the time of their lives. On top of everything else, the day after Gabriel checked in on us and wished us a happy honeymoon and reallly went that extra miles to ensure we had a great wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and in our eyes-- Downtown Browne Productions is the ONLY option for DJ/music services!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kendall, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were recommended Downtown Browne Productions by our venue, Sky Ranch Lodge. I got in touch with the owner Gabriel and communications were easy via email and phone. They create this online portal for you to pick and choose your songs! The coolest thing! Very easy to manage and communicate with our DJ. After a few emails and phone calls to feel us out, Gabriel picked DJ Brandon for our wedding. Everything went so smooth and stress free! We talked to Brandon over the phone but finally met him in person the day of. We had so many compliments on our DJ. He was super fun and interactive to keep the party going! He even got on the dance floor to show us some moves! He was great on keeping us on a timeline and keeping everyone involved. I highly recommend Downtown Browne Productions. They pick a DJ that is right for your wedding and venue. Thank you Gabriel! Our wedding was the best day ever!

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am not a DJ person, I would have rather a live band or something at my wedding. I was so impressed with Gabriel and his company. We told him what music we liked, what we def wanted played and what we didn't like. He surpassed what we asked by far. He filled in songs he thought we'd like based on our own selections and everything was amazing!! Fun dance music, excellent dinner and cocktail hour music! Very organized! I highly recommend them to everyone!! Many thanks to them!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Dom and had just a wonderful time! He knew exactly what to play and how to make our celebration a fun time!! We would absolutely recommend to anyone!! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User7212400, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Amazing! Downtown Brown provided our DJ and lighting for our wedding in Seonda in October 2016. Gabriel spent a lot of time working with us leading up to the wedding and was extremely flexible the day of. The interactive planning system they give you access to on their website was an extremely useful tool. Just a perfect experience! Gabriel also put together a mix from our favorite band to get the dance party started. We would highly recommend Downtown Browne!

Profile Picture Anne, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews