Downtown Browne Productions Reviews

89 | Sedona, AZ

89 Reviews for Downtown Browne Productions

• Jane

Jane Nakazato · Married on 04/11/2020

DJ Dom did an amazing job!!

DJ Dom did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding on 11/16/19. He answered all of our questions quickly and had a vast knowledge of various types of music. He was great at making needed announcements and doing dedications. He has a great personality. Everything about our experience with him was top notch. Thank you, DJ Dom and Downtown Browne Productions!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Downtown Browne Productions's reply:

We really appreciate your time and energy in being so thoughtful with what you wrote. It really means a lot to us and our business to receive great reviews like yours.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing service.

DJ TEMPO TIM! He brought the fire all night with a silky-smooth playlist that kept everyone’s feet moving and booty shaking. Awesome to work with, took great care in valuing our input on genres and style to set the mood just right throughout the evening. True master of ceremonies, 10/10 would recommend. The entire team at Downtown Browne Productions was amazing as well. From the moment we booked with them, they were present and consultative, making sure we could bring our wedding ceremony and reception vision to life. They had a great online platform that allowed us to update and customize our timeline and musical playlists for every section of the night. Everything was so organized; we would hire them again in a heartbeat for any future parties in which we may need a DJ. Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Fleetwood · Married on 12/21/2019

Incredible!

Our DJ was Tempo Tim! He was amazing! Always in great communication, played the music we wanted! Just the right amount of interaction. Hilarious! Over all an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing DJ

Our DJ with Downtown Browne was Stephen and we could not have been happier! He was so responsive and made sure that our day was exactly how we pictured it. He worked closely with us before the day to ensure that everything went smoothly and on the day of the wedding was so professional and took care of EVERYTHING! Our dance floor was full at all times, and even our photographer commented on the fact that everyone was dancing and having a good time all night. We gave Stephen a rough idea of songs and genres that we liked and he rolled with it. Thank you so much, Stephen and Downtown Browne!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Lucy · Married on 05/25/2019

Super satisfied

The staff at DBP are just wonderful. Easy to communicate with, very timely and organized. DJ Dom did a fantastic job at our wedding. The ladies loved him and he kept the dance floor moving for our small, intimate wedding (35 guests) . So happy I went with DBP!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Darla

Darla M. Topley · Married on 04/07/2019

Great DJ Company!

Gabriel, the owner of Downtown Browne Productions, was super easy to work with in the initial wedding planning phase. We spoke for about half an hour so he could get to know a little about myself and my husband, and also what we were looking for in both ceremony and reception music. He paired us up with Jason as our DJ and we could not have been happier with him! He was so kind and accommodating! He basically helped plan my entire timeline which was SUPER helpful! They have a portal which you can use to select music making the planning piece even easier. I also had some specific ceremony music that I wanted to include but was not able to find in the portal. That did not stop him from making sure it was added for the big day! He was an outstanding ceremony host for us as well! Thank you for everything, Jason! :)

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! Everything we needed!

The owner Gabriel is a dream to work with. He guided us through what we truly needed, how many hours and how uplighting changes the venue (it did) then we were assigned our DJ Dom!! I can not say enough good things, he was our MC, understood the vision, kept the party going and even came to our rehearsal ceremony!! This team is top notch! do not hesitate booking!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Mackenzie Captain · Married on 11/04/2018

Fantastic!

Such a personable DJ! Tim spent so much time talking with us about the theme for the night and talking about all the details. In general he’s just a nice guy and made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident that the night would go smoothly. Our guests complimented him over and over. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

I can’t begin to explain how amazing this company is! From day one, they put us first. They have this amazing online portal that allows you to listen and request music, make a timeline, and Gabriel works with you to find the PERFECT DJ that will match your personality, venue, entertainment style, and ultimately whose your DJ soul mate. We had Stephen, and let me tell you, he was beyond amazing. He came to our rehearsal, made a personal effort to get to know all 8 of our parents, our vendors, and our wedding party. He assured every step of the wedding was going according to plan. We wanted someone out going, who was going to make guests feel comfortable on the dance floor, and he exceeded all of our expectations. I felt like I could go to Stephen at any point of the night and he would either answer my question, get me what I needed, and make sure I was 100% happy. Stephen felt like a second wedding planner and it was just amazing to have him there. Our wedding was exceptional and Stephen was one of the main reasons. Gabriel and his team go above and beyond for their clients and you would be so lucky if they were your entertainment company for your next event. 10 stars. Highly recommend. Hands down the best in the business.

Sent on 10/08/2018

stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Dom was the best! We had unique music choices and he was able to bring it! Our dance music was so fun. He played to the crowd and kept the reception moving! So great to work with this team!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Peter · Married on 08/18/2018

Gabriel came to Florida to DJ for one of his previous clients and we were hired to provide sound and lighting for him. He made great choices in the equipment he wanted, and was really easy to work with. He knew exactly what he wanted: we reviewed all the equipment with him to make sure it met his expectations and left him to it. He made sure nothing disappeared overnight and even knew how to properly coil a cable, a big plus in my book! I look forward to working with him again.
    Peter Theoktisto/Everyman Sound Company, Inc. Gainesville, Florida

Sent on 08/21/2018

Nick · Married on 06/16/2018

The team was amazing and DJ Dom was all over it. I gave him specific playlists that I was interested in and he was able to incorporate those into the overall flow.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

We just got married at Agave of Sedona on 6/2/18 and it was amazing. A big part of this was Downtown Browne and the DJ services/music provided by Gabriel and DJ Douglas. Multiple of our other vendors told us to go with Gabriel and his team and we are super glad we did! Our guests said that our wedding was one of the funnest they have been to and the music was a big highlight of the night. Douglas kept the party going and our guests really enjoyed his entertainment. The website and pre-wedding form was easy to use and updated automatically. They were able to accommodate some custom music during our ceremony. All of our requests were played and we were able to tailor our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception to our tastes. Our timeline was off due to us taking sunset photos but Douglas kept it moving and our guests entertained when we were gone. Gabriel worked hard to meet all of our needs within our budget and everything turned out perfectly.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

If I could give a 6/5 I would. I had the honor of working with Gabriel for my wedding near Sedona. Gabriel and his planning website were very helpful in pulling together last minute details for the wedding and helping my mother and I plan how it would flow. Gabriel was extremely responsive to my emails and very patient when I was not to his. Gabriel perfectly incorporated classic Cuban music and pop songs we requested at different parts of the event. The dance party was poppin and got people from 2 to 70 on their feet on the dance floor. Our wedding was so magical and we couldn’t have done it without Gabriel. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved working with DJ Dom! He was very professional and played exactly what we wanted to hear. Recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Jason and Gabriel were such a pleasure to work with! They were very professional and had great communication with us throughout the entire planning process. Jason made choosing our wedding music really fun, and added just enough personality and humor throughout the wedding to make it really fun and enjoyable. All of our guests had a great time! We loved our experience working with Downtown Browne Productions!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/07/2018

Dom was our DJ this past Saturday. DTB's online portal was amazing and so user friendly. Everything Dom did was amazing for our day. Looped the song I wanted for the ceremony and played most of the requests. I highly recommend this company. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Such a great experience with DJ Jason and Gabriel from DTB! My experience started as soon as I booked my venue. Gabriel was the first vendor to reach out to me to get the process going. Their online interactive form was so easy to use and thought of everything! It was a great starting point to think about timeline and different activity options. I had a timeline mapped out for Jason for the night of and I changed my mind during the ceremony and reception about 20 times and he always stayed up beat and rolled with the punches. My guests were dancing all night long!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

I am so happy we choose Downtown Browne for our wedding. Working with them was a breeze. Gabriel was so amazing. He was very professional and polite and our DJ, Dom was wonderful! He really made our day special. He kept our wedding flowing smoothly and got people out of their seats and on the dance floor! I had so much fun dancing with my husband, family, and friends. The sound quality was great. I would recommend DTB to anyone who is looking for a great DJ to make their special day even more special!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Megan · Married on 03/09/2018

We had the pleasure of having Blake from Downtown Browne Productions DJ our wedding! He was amazing! He was matched with us because of our musical taste and the vibe we were hoping for for our wedding. We had a few phone calls and a face to face meeting prior to our big day. Blake was extremely professional, knowledgeable and very accommodating to a few of my odd requests. I got many compliments from our guests on his dinner music choices. He also went above and beyond by writing and performing and original rap for us and busting out his trumpet to feed my brass obsession! I would definitely recommend Blake over and again! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

We worked with DJ Jeff for our wedding at the Paseo. The level of professionalism and personalization he provided was unparalleled. Our day ran smoothly because of Jeff! Being an out-of-town bide has the potential for its challenges, but dealing with Downtown Browne Projections was a breeze! You can't go wrong with this company

Sent on 04/04/2018

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

Downtown Browne Productions was AMAZING! Jason was selected to be my DJ for the wedding and seriously did perfect. I felt that every need and request was done above and beyond! Jason listened to me and seriously made this wedding to remember. I gave him some flexibility with the music and he chose super fun songs that had my guests dancing all night! This company is extremely organized, they communicate very quickly and efficiently, and truly care about making your wedding day perfect. If I had to re-do my wedding completely, I would choose Downtown Browne Productions again in a heart beat!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2018

My husband and I use DTBpro for our wedding and we are so happy we did! From our initial phone call with Gabriel we got a sense that they wanted to make sure that our wedding day flowed seemlessy, kept our guest engaged and represented us as a couple. DJ Stephen was the DJ who emceed our wedding and we were blown away by how awesome he was! We even had other wedding vendors there say he was the best DJ they had seen. DJ Stephen was professional, coordinated everything seamless, kept our party going and made sure my husband and I nothing to worry about on our wedding day! My husband is half Indian and wanted some Indian rap songs playing at our reception; DJ Stephen went above and beyond and found many more Indian rap song which really made my husband and his friends dance! We highly recommend DTBpro and especially DJ Stephen! Thank you for making our special day so wonderful! -Jessica & Navin Reddy (1.21.2018)

Sent on 01/26/2018

Ashlee · Married on 01/13/2018

We worked with DJ Stephen for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He ensured our needs were met from start to finish on our wedding day. We were so pleased with DJ Stephen and Downtown Browne Productions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/31/2017

One word: AMAZING! We worked with Gabriel for our Sedona wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! We had a last minute switch in reception location due to weather and he was incredibly kind and accommodating! With his uplighting and beautiful projected video of Sedona, he made the room look amazing!

My husband, mom, and myself are all big music people and Gabriel took the time to listen to all of our requests and craft a beautiful evening both with our music and some new fun stuff he threw in! (I have created a playlist with the songs he played and am currently listening to it on repeat!). He elevated our event with his energy and excellent disc jockey skills... we had almost EVERY person at our wedding on the dance floor and had an epic dance party. He kept the energy up, read the room, and everyone jammed out! It was fantastic. We loved having Gabriel at our wedding not only because of his supreme talent, but also because he is a genuinely kind person who took a vested interest in making our big day special. THANK YOU GABRIEL!

If you are having a wedding in Sedona, you should definitely work with Downtown Browne Productions! WOW!

Sent on 06/28/2018