DownStage Live Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Lisa B. Married on 12/10/2021

A great group.

The band was fantastic, everyone danced the night away.
  • W
    Weaves11 Married on 10/23/2021

Awesome experience!

Downstage Live did a phenomenal job at our wedding on 10/23/21! John coordinated everything from the beginning, and their music was terrific. The dance floor was packed all night and they made our wedding even more epic than we anticipated!
    Sarah S. Married on 09/25/2021

Fun and Interactive!

DownStage Live was AMAZING! I didn't know them before booking and had never heard their music. To be honest, I listened/watched a few videos online beforehand and was a little worried that they wouldn't be great for a wedding with a younger crowd. HOWEVER, they really showed up and did any amazing job! They had a few interactive songs and brought props, which was so fun! I got compliments from several of my wedding guests, and would highly recommend!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 05/22/2021

Fantastic Experience

We are so happy we chose DownStage Live for our party. They kept the crowd engaged and lively. They were incredible to listen to and so much fun to dance to the music. The members are very friendly and accommodating. They exceeded our expectations by far.
    Alyssa Married on 10/19/2019

Great band!

DownStage Live performed at our wedding and they were incredible! I was very impressed with their professionalism and quality! In the time leading up to our wedding, John was incredibly responsive and beyond patient with all of our last minute changes. I never had to stress over minor details, as the band is very experienced and everything was seamless. As a bride, you want everything to be as perfect as possible and DownStage Live did not disappoint! This band has great energy and I would recommend them a million times over!
  • Leah
    Leah B. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing band! The party went all night long!

Downstage Live was the perfect band for our reception. They stayed in touch with us throughout the wedding planning process and knew just what songs to play to keep all generations on the dance floor. The music was great, they stuck to the schedule perfectly, and made our evening unforgettable. Shannon even brought us feather boas for a special song. Book this band!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 06/15/2019

HCCC Patio Party 2019

Down Stage Live was awesome.
    Made for a successful 2019 party
    Greg M. Married on 01/10/2019

Excellent!

We used Down Stage Live for our New Year's Eve party at the Galt House. From start to finish they were a pleasure to work with. They are true entertainers and all of our guest raved about how good they were. We hope to use their services again in the future.
    Donna G. Married on 12/10/2018

Xmas Employee Party 2018

What a great choice!! This band sounds excellent. From the first initial emails I was impressed with the response time , the friendliness, and professionalism and they dress to kill in semi formal attire. They are so flexible and willing to change at a moments notice. They called several times to finalize the agenda that night.
    Shannon , the lead singer, is fabulous to work with. If you want your guests out on the dance floor , she is the one who can do it.
    I can highly recommend Down Stage live!!
    Deidre W. Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Band!

All the band members were very nice and easy to work with! We even changed our evening timeline at the last minute and they went with the flow! They kept our company holiday party bumpin' all night with songs that kept people on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time! We would definitely recommend them for any event!
    Jenny Married on 12/01/2018

Thaks for "rocking the party"!

"You guys were so good! Everybody keeps raving about what a great band we had at the birthday party. John as well was so helpful and made things super easy for me leading up to the big day, so thank you! I would recommend you to anyone!" Thanks again for rocking the party :)

Jessica Married on 09/08/2018
    Hiring Downstage Live for our wedding was the best decision we made!! They engaged our guests and kept the dance floor packed!
    Jessica Married on 12/16/2017
    Amazing! We had a crowd of about 400 and they get the party rocking.
    Kat Married on 12/09/2017
    LOVED DownStage Live! They played my mom's surprise 60th birthday party, and everybody danced all night! I would definitely hire them again!
    Allie Married on 10/07/2017
    DownStage Live was absolutely amazing at our wedding! We unfortunately never got to have a meeting together before hand because they are over an hour away from us, so we did everything through email and over the phone, and everything turned out perfect! I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out and would recommend DownStage Live to anyone looking for an awesome band and great band members to play at their special event!!
    Phyllis Married on 10/07/2017
    Not only does DownStage Live have a great sound, they are great to work with! From the beginning, I was comfortable working with them; they are flexible and accommodating and above all, professional. I enjoyed the business end of the evening as much as the reception guests enjoyed their music. DownStage Live kept the dance floor full the entire evening. I would recommend them to any bride or planner looking for an awesome band.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/30/2017
    DownStage Live was amazing! I booked them for my wedding after hearing about them through another band. John and Shannon met with my fiance and me to go over the entire evening's plans in detail. They were very prepared and offered insightful suggestions and advice based on their wedding experiences. The dance floor was lively the entire night of the wedding. They did a few "games" that allowed our guests to participate in the dancing, not just sway around the dance floor. They helped make the night truly wonderful, and I am so happy we booked them!
    Loren Married on 09/23/2017
    I can not say enough about John, Shannon, and all of DownStage Live! Not only did they rock out at our wedding reception and make the night great, they were so easy to communicate with and very responsive leading up to the big night! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a band for their event!

DownStage Live's reply:

Loren - thanks again for having us at your reception.. it was a blast!!!!
    Kayla Married on 09/16/2017
    DownStage Live was the classiest vendor choice I made for my entire wedding! The entertainment was phenomenal. As the bride, I left the dance floor ONCE for a drink, but soon came running back. The music was so FUN! Song selection was painless and they truly formed their show around US. The emcee was extremely classy and I received so many compliments on her throughout the night. The entire evening was smooth for my husband and I. My husband is a musician himself and was VERY impressed by the talent everyone had. They were so personable and I truly cannot say enough. THANK YOU DownStage Live for being even more than we expected!
    Kathy Married on 08/05/2017
    Oh what a band! They are truly amazing.... If you need a band look no further then Down Stage Live. The band's singers and musicians are fabulously wonderful and professional. We are so glad we hired them! Check out their facebook page - they even took pics of our party. Thanks for the great time and memories.

Kathy what a night - thanks so much!!!1
    Katherine Married on 05/20/2017
    If you are deciding on entertainment for your wedding, look no further! DownStage Live was awesome to work with, high energy and high quality entertainment. We would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to "up their wedding game!"
    Sara Married on 10/14/2016
    DownStage Live was an awesome band for our wedding and reception. They even learned a new song for us in less than 2 weeks. They rolled with all of our requests, even allowing some of our guests to sing one of their own songs for us. Everyone at the party had an incredible time. John was so easy to work with and I would certainly have them again if I were to do it all over again. You won't go wrong with this band!
  • User2605903 2+ years ago
    WOW! This band rocked! They played everything from old to new to dance to rock. They even got my Grandad out to dance. I especially liked that the girl singing let my two little nieces get up and sing a song with her. They kept my friends an family dancing all night. They are a little bit pricy but well worth it in my opinion!!
    Ashley Married on 04/16/2016
    Amazing people, amazing band, amazing time! Downstage Live was so easy to work with and I did not worry about one thing! They showed up and took care of everything! Our dance floor was full all night and that was all we ever wanted! Thank you so much!

DownStage Live's reply:

Your wedding was fantastic.. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!!!
    Julianne Married on 03/19/2016
    Downstage Live is all you want from a wedding band. They dedicated plenty of time to work ahead of time with us as we thoroughly went through all our music and entertainment expectations for our wedding. Their professionalism is impressive and we immediately knew that we could count with them for everything to go smoothly on our wedding day. And it did! Downstage Live was set up and ready way ahead of time. Their set up was beautiful and their professional look was impeccable. They followed the schedule perfectly, keeping things on track and running smoothly. The music was amazing. They played non stop for almost two and a half hour keeping the dance floor packed at all times. They had a song for everybody, and they sounded great.
    We couldn't be happier with our band choice.
    Downstage Live will make everything about you, as it should be on your wedding day.