Downingtown Country Club Reviews

Downingtown Country Club 7
  • Joelle

Joelle Fallon · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Stress Free Planning

Once I booked this venue for my wedding I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. They are very down to earth and really care about your needs to make your day special. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/13/2019

Kerry is wonderful

Out of all the venues we looked at, DCC was the most affordable and offered so much in its package. Besides the delicious food, wonderful accommodations and inclusions, it came with Kerry Connors, the best wedding coordinator we could have asked for. Kerry truly made our entire experience with DCC remarkable and a day we will cherish forever. Kerry is the sole reason we ended up choosing DCC- she set the standard and made DCC stand out amongst the rest. Her personality, generosity, responsiveness, flexibility and warm nature is what makes DCC. Truly, Kerry did all the guess work for us on that day and we couldn’t be more thankful to her.

Sent on 10/19/2019
    Downingtown Country Club 19
  • Shannon

Shannon Adger · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

We could have not had a better experience from start to finish! Kerry and all the staff at DCC Were amazing to work with and took care of everything! The venue is amazing and our wedding was so beautiful and memorable!

Gina · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Ever!

Downingtown Country Club, Kerry and her team were great! They were very responsive, catered to our needs and made sure our day was 100% perfect.
    Everything went smoothly, food was great!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Stress free!!

Kerry Connors and her team are absolutely amazing! She has a checklist of things that I would not have thought of to do until the day of the wedding and it would’ve been to late to accomplish. Kerry takes her job and every wedding very seriously so the bride and groom can have as much fun as possible the day of the wedding. The venue is very accommodating, allows you to bring in your own decorations and listens to you when you on how you would like them displayed. I am convinced there is nothing Kerry and her team can’t do! I hear and see horror stories of other bridegrooms going through stress to get ready for the wedding, I felt none because of Kerry’s attentiveness to detail and quick responses. She is simply amazing and talented!

Downingtown Country Club 20
    Downingtown Country Club 21
    Downingtown Country Club 22
    Downingtown Country Club 23
    Downingtown Country Club 24
  • Emily

Emily Cassidy · Married on 05/11/2019

The BEST Venue with the PERFECT staff!!

I would give this 10 stars if I could. We had the absolute best experience with this venue and with their unbelievably kind and accommodating staff. When I first started looking at wedding venues, I was overwhelmed. But all that changed the first time I spoke to Kerry Connors from the Downingtown Country Club. Kerry, at every step of the way, made me feel like her most important bride. She offered insight when I needed it but also never batted an eye on anything I wanted that was not traditional. Every little detail was perfect and exactly what I asked for. On top of having Kerry who was an absolute dream, the venue itself is gorgeous. They did a renovation recently and everything is beautiful. The outdoor space created stunning pictures for our ceremony and who doesn't want to be driven to the aisle in a golf cart?! I have been told my multiple people that the food was the best that they ever had at a wedding. We had a chocolate indulgence room that was so spectacular that my four year old room got misty eyed when I first took her in there. Plus, the wrap around porch with fire pits was perfect for our cocktail hour. I could write forever about this venue. If you are looking for a place, you need to go check out the Downingtown Country Club--- and ask for Kerry!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Downingtown Country Club 25

Courtney McEntee · Married on 04/13/2019

What an amazing experience!

Our experience at Downingtown Country Club was a dream come true! Kerry Connors made our wedding planning stress free, she was able to answer every question with ease. The venue is beautiful and the food is outstanding. We received so many compliments about our day. We couldn't have done it without Kerry.

Downingtown Country Club 26

Pankhuri Masih · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent and very professional

Kerry made the whole wedding planning experience very easy and enjoyable. Apart from her own responsibilities she went out of her way to help me plan other things like buying a dress or finding a photographer. I would recommend her for not just planning a wedding, but any other event at DCC

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 27

Matthew Herd · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Service

The folks at Downingtown Country Club were top notch! The service was excellent and they were happy to work with us to make our sure our wedding came out just the way we wanted.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 09/08/2018

I don’t even know where to begin with the Downingtown Country Club. First of all, the most obvious thing is its beautiful location and grounds. It makes for such a perfect setting for a wedding, both inside and outside. Christina and Kerry were wonderful to work with throughout our entire engagement and leading up to the wedding. They answered any question we had at any point and always made us feel comfortable and calm. They were also so accommodating with any crazy idea or decoration I had in my head throughout the whole process and set it all up exactly how I wanted it.
    For our wedding on September 8th, things got a little hectic on my end, but only because the weather was uncooperative – no two weather reports were the same that morning, one calling for rain during the ceremony and another for nothing until later in the evening. Two hours before the scheduled ceremony time, Christina asked me to make the final decision, and we moved the ceremony inside and the entire staff worked miracles to get the entire thing set-up in such a short time. And I really mean that it looked like they pulled every single person who was working at the country club that day to make sure it was perfect before the first guest arrived. My personal attendant Downingtown provided, Leigh Ann, was just beyond amazing. I didn’t have a chance to want anything because she had it for me before I even realized I needed it, including food, drinks, and more. She went around with us for the pictures to make sure my dress looked perfect in every shot, and even got down on her hands and knees to wash some of the mud that had gotten on my dress while doing the outside photos. I really can’t express my gratitude for everything she did for myself, my now-husband, my wedding party, and even my parents.
    The food at Downingtown was spectacular, and all my guests raved about it (and continue to two weeks later). The entire atmosphere and the wedding itself was just perfect. It was everything I could have

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 28
    Downingtown Country Club 29
    Downingtown Country Club 30

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Last year before setting a date for our wedding we began looking at venues in the greater Philadelphia Area, the majority of them being country clubs but a few other types of venues as well. We looked at over 12-15 venues before choosing the Downingtown Country Club. Nowhere other than the Downingtown Country Club (DCC) will you find quality of service, affordability, and most importantly a beautiful and well cared for venue. Another factor that made Downingtown Country Club stand out among other venues in the area was the staff’s professionalism and promptness to respond to any and all questions. Throughout the wedding planning process I worked with Kerry Connors, who is anything short of incredible at her job. She truly went above and beyond catering to any requests I had. I was planning my wedding out of state, which definitely makes the planning process all the more hectic, but Kerry was extremely accommodating making sure to promptly answer all questions and concerns and provided support and reassurance along the way. The menu and food at DCC was another one of many reasons we decided to go with this venue- our deepest compliments to Chef Brad who did an outstanding job on the food at our wedding, we receive compliments time and time again on the quality, presentation, and deliciousness of the food throughout and well after our reception. On the day of our wedding we had a personal attendant who was there to accommodate us in any ways we needed as well as making sure everything went according to plan and we were on schedule (something that is very difficult to do when you are a bride and get caught up talking with family and friends). Travis and I cannot thank the staff at DCC for their support and dedication to ensure that everything was perfect and just as we envisioned on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 31

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Just AMAZING!!!! We got married on 8/18/18 and the entire day from beginning to end was PERFECT. Of course things go wrong, but the staff at DCC took care of any little hiccups, including the rain when I had my heart set on an outside ceremony! They worked triple the amount by setting up the outside ceremony site, then indoor ceremony area, then re-did the outside area after the rain! Because of the hard working staff, those little hiccups were nothing to me, and they ensured that everything was just how I wanted it! We were so lucky to have had Kerry Connors as our wedding coordinator. From the time we met her to the very end of our wedding night, she was professional, calming, organized, and just the best!!! She's so good at what she does! Every time I started feeling stressed or overwhelmed, she eased the tension by helping prioritize what needed to be done. I was not sure how everything was going to come together and look like, but it was GORGEOUS!!! DCC did an amazing job with setting up their decor and my own personal decor that I brought. John, our banquet captain was also amazing! He had everything ready for us before even being asked. He provided us with a golf cart and drinks during our first look photos (it was hot out), then the golf cart came in handy when it started raining on us during pictures! John checked on us the entire day, and he somehow knew what we needed before we needed it! Joe, the general manager greeted us every time we came in for a meeting and told us about all of the beautiful updates that were being done. He also did everything he could to make the day perfect. He was outside with the staff wiping down chairs for our guests to have a dry place to sit for the ceremony, I cannot thank this staff enough and will always remember how the amazing staff made us feel on our important day!! They made us feel like our wedding was the wedding of the year!!! Thank you to everyone at DCC!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 32
    Downingtown Country Club 33

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Kerry was amazing during the entire planning process. The day of our wedding she made sure everything was perfect down to the very last detail. People are still talking about what a great job they did and how good the food was at our wedding. I would recommend Downingtown Country Club to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Shaila · Married on 06/09/2018

Best country club after looking at 22 venues!

When we were researching for a venue, Downingtown Country Club was the best fit for us, we also looked at 21 other venues! The staff and our wedding coordinator were amazing and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. The day went absolutely perfectly and we were so relaxed. Kerry Connors, the Wedding Manager at DCC, was my right hand. I trusted her and she took care of everything for us and we could not thank her enough. I always thought I didn't want a country club wedding, but DCC was so much more and we will be forever grateful to the team for making our day amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 34
    Downingtown Country Club 35

Ann · Married on 06/08/2018

Kerry Connors was exceptional to work with. Every detail of my wedding came together without a flaw. Felt pampered and well taken care of from the start of the wedding process to the special day. My guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how beautiful my reception was. I would do it all over again with Kerry. Simply the best!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 36
    Downingtown Country Club 37
    Downingtown Country Club 38
    Downingtown Country Club 39

Gayle · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Downingtown Country Club on 5/19/18 and to say they did an amazing job would be a complete understatement. To be honest, DCC wasn't the top of our list for reception venues. After a visit to another venue that left us disappointed, we went to DCC to check it out. From the moment we walked through the doors and met Kerry and Joe, we were sold. Kerry is the most down-to-earth and caring person and Joe is just the same. They whole-heartedly cared about us and helping us make our special day exactly how we wanted it. Kerry was with us each step of the way (even through her maternity leave!!). Joe was always there to help us out or to walk us through whatever questions we had. Kerry was so flexible with meeting dates and times and would meet with us whenever we needed, no matter how late in the evening. On the day of, Kerry was by my side, making sure each and every detail was perfect and making sure all of me and my girls needs were met while we were getting ready. I cannot express the gratitude my husband and I have for everyone at DCC. They are a top notch group of people that genuinely care about you and your special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks! Heck, if we could do it all again, they would be my first choice for sure!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 40
    Downingtown Country Club 41
    Downingtown Country Club 42
    Downingtown Country Club 43
    Downingtown Country Club 44

marcus · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Downingtown Country Club hosting our wedding. We met with Kerry Connors and from our initial meeting to the day of, she was nothing short of spectacular. From helping my wife decide on colors to helping me pick hors d'oeuvres, Kerry was accommodating, patient and helped take a lot of the stress away from planning our special day. Kerry answered all of our questions and responded quickly to the many follow up questions we had as the day approached. Kerry made sure our bridal party was organized and on schedule the day of and even made sure that our photographer had a vegetarian entree that I requested the day of! Everything was on time and in place like she told us it would be! Kerry made sure our wedding day was as special as we both hoped it would be. I would recommend Kerry and Downingtown Country Club to anyone looking to have a stress-free, elegant and all around amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shacole · Married on 04/28/2018

Downingtown Country Club provides a wonderful area for an outdoor wedding and beautiful ballroom for a reception. A wonderful organized coordinate Kerry provides a great touch to an already picturesque area. I recommend anyone to just give this place a look and it will do the rest. Beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Downingtown Country Club 45

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

We had our wedding at Downingtown Country Club in March and we just could NOT be any happier with how it turned out. It was in the middle of a snow storm and we still can't get over how perfectly everything went! We worked with Sharon and she was very easy to get in touch with, very organized, enthusiastic, and just so nice! They were very flexible with the weather, we had the option of doing the ceremony inside or outside - until the weather decided for us! - and we had the option of using the beautiful patio area if weather permitted. Even though the weather wasn't great they made everything work and could accommodate the last minute changes seamlessly. I would definitely use them again for future events. The food was incredible and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Pat · Married on 11/04/2017

Downingtown Country Club is the absolute best place to have a wedding. We were told by almost all 200 people at our wedding that it was best time they have ever had the wedding and it was all thanks to Sharron, Carrie, and Joe at Downingtown. Downingtown had a special way of making us feel like we were the only couple in the world getting married that year. Everything was executed perfectly on our wedding day by the staff and communication was on point throughout the entire process. The ballroom was decorated perfectly and the beautiful grounds make it a wonderland for picture taking. We loved having our reception at Downingtown and you will too!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

We had our wedding at Downingtown this past October. I was very particular in how I wanted everything and had a vision for how my wedding would be and Downingtown worked with me very step of the way. The end result was so perfect. Merry, Sheron, and Joe were incredible from start to finish. We've heard only the best about the food and service from our friends and family. Thanks to Downingtown for bringing our dream wedding to life!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Downingtown Country Club was a fantastic location for our reception. We worked with both Kerry (who went out on maternity leave) and Sharon. Both were incredibly helpful. Their staff is great! And the food is delicious. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. - Megan

Sent on 01/11/2018

Janice · Married on 10/08/2017

we had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day 2017.. The staff and the food were awesome and very accommodating. Best place for a wedding.. :)

Sent on 05/19/2017

Brandi · Married on 09/16/2017

Downingtown Country Club was the best choice for our reception! They were so quick to respond to emails, were always there when we had questions. Kerry Connors and Sharon Hegney are seriously angels on earth!! They are the sweetest, most helpful people you could have when planning a wedding. They were willing to work with us to create our own fairytale wedding. Food was amazing, service was top notch. Definitely a 10/10 in our eyes! Would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Great picture ops too!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2017

I could not have asked for more perfect wedding!! My husband and I fell in love with the venue and staff at Downingtown Country Club right away! The staff went above and beyond for us and I can't even begin to tell you how truly amazing they were on our wedding day! From the minute they greeted us until walking out after reception, we were so impressed! A special thank you to Kerry, Sharon, Chef Brad, Jon, Paul and the whole team! My wedding day was every brides dream because of DCC! I was so relaxed and worry free, everyone was on top of EVERYHING! It was everything we asked for and envisioned! We are still getting compliments from family & friends! The food was delicious too!! We HIGHLY recommend DCC! Kelsey & Kevin

Sent on 07/11/2017