Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup Reviews

Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 7
  • Leslie

Leslie Marcus · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Great hair & makeup team

Candace and her team were great to work with! They travelled from Baltimore to DC for my wedding and did hair & makeup for myself, my maid of honor, my mom and mother of groom. They also did adorable braids on the flower girl. They had a ton of patience, accommodated some last minute changes and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jessica Falice · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome team!

Candace and her team did an excellent job. They were very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and got done in time. They were also very helpful in easing some of the stresses of the day and made everyone look and feel great. Candace did a perfect job on all the girls hair. Everyone loved their hair styles. She made sure everyone was happy and that their hair was exactly how they wanted it. Isabelle did a fantastic job with everyone’s makeup. Again, all the girls looked great and everyone loved their makeup. I loved my hair and makeup as well. Everything held up all night. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 10

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

An absolute must for your wedding!

Candace made my dream wedding hair come true! All the girls looked absolutely beautiful. Our hair and makeup lasted the entire night!! It all looked so natural. I woke up the next morning with my makeup fully intact! (Incredible for how much we sweated!!!) They were so fun to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jacob · Married on 06/29/2019

My bridesmaids and I looked beautiful!

I had a large bridal party, and I was worried about getting 11 girls hair done before our wedding. Candace and her team were excellent! They brought 3 employees to our hotel to get started, then Candace and one other associate stayed until the end. Some of my bridesmaids had clear ideas that they fulfilled wonderfully, and others had no idea what they wanted. Regardless, everyone looked great. I used airbrush makeup, and Hannah did a wonderful job. She also did my mom's makeup, and two other bridesmaids. All of the employees were sweet, and easy to talk to. Everyone was happy with their looks and we got many compliments. Initially, I was worried about my hair staying all night because it fell quickly after my trial. Candace reassured me it would turn out great on the big day, and she made sure it happened! I highly recommend Down the Aisle in Style and Charm City Hair for hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 11
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 12
  • Megan

Megan Perry · Married on 05/25/2019

This team made us all look flawless!

I'm so glad I worked with Down the Aisle in Style for my May 2019 wedding!! My hair and makeup looked exactly how I hoped it would and stayed gorgeous for the whole night. My mom and bridesmaids also got their hair & makeup done and looked amazing, and they were all able to get hairstyles that fit their preferences/personalities. The team members were friendly, professional and flexible, and offered advice when I couldn't make up my mind about hair accessories, etc. I also had them do my hair & makeup for my engagement shoot, which was a different look, and that was wonderful too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Anya Remole · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

Down the Aisle in Style provided hair and makeup for us two brides as well as various members of our families. They did a great job, and were easy to work with - we especially appreciated how quickly and calmly Candace reacted to one of the stylists leaving her company shortly before our wedding - when she reached out, she already had a plan to run by us. In the end, everyone looked beautiful and we were very pleased with the end result.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best choices I made when wedding planning was hiring this vendor!

Candice and her team went above and beyond for our wedding. The team at Down the Aisle in Style nailed it when bringing to life my dream wedding look. What was amazing was at the end of the night, I received compliments that my hair and makeup were still in tact (despite excessive dancing and happy tears).

They were also able to accommodate my very large bridal party and family members so that everyone was feeling beautiful the day of. They were exceptionally organized, kind, and I still have my girls expressing to me how they felt so glamorous that day.

This company was fantastic from the day we hired them to the day of the wedding and we are so grateful for their beautiful work.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 19
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 04/28/2019

GREAT!!!!!!!!

I am SO GLAD I found at last minute Candice after my hairstylist cancelled my appointment 2 days before my wedding, she was very nice and helpful with me, provided me a great service and made us felt special and beautiful, THANK YOU so much!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 20

Liz · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience!

Wonderful hair and makeup experience with Down the Aisle in style. They were on time and very responsive when I had a few changes. They made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful!! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hilary · Married on 10/14/2018

Everyone Loved Their Look

I used Down the Aisle in Style for my recent wedding. They provided hair and make-up for myself as well as my immediate family. Our group ranged from a teenage who is obsessed and very picky about makeup to my mother-in-law who rarely wears any makeup and has never gotten her hair or makeup done for an event. Every single one of us LOVED our look! Hair and makeup stayed in place through the ceremony, reception, dance floor AND after bar. I had my hair and makeup trail and wasn’t 100% that we had accomplished the look I wanted. Candace was really understanding, advised me to get a hair piece and come in for a second trial, which she did for free. I went into my wedding day feeling totally comfortable and confident. The hair and makeup teams kept me relaxed and reassured as my nerves started to climb in the hours before my wedding. Down The Aisle in Style helped me create exactly the look I was hoping for and made me feel incredibly beautiful and confident.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Angelita · Married on 08/24/2018

After years of wonderful haircuts and color by my fabulous hair stylist Candace, I could not let anybody else touch my hair on my big day this past August and as always she delivered. My wedding day hair looked beautiful and turned out to be exactly what I wanted. My hair stayed in place and looked flawless the entire day/night. Candace is top notch from being timely, to being personable, to making you feel comfortable and so pretty when she is finished with you! She is professional yet fun to be around! She will listen to what style you are looking for and create exactly that! Candace also brought her makeup stylist Jackie who did such an amazing job on my makeup and my maid of honor and mom. We were all very pleased with the airbrush style she used, it really does make a world of a difference, especially on your wedding day! I cannot recommend Candace and her team at Down the Aisle in Style enough. They are talented artists and anyone would be lucky to have their team be apart of their big day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

We are so pleased with Down the Aisle in Style! They did 9 sets of hair and makeup - and literally in about 2.5 hours, but with incredible efficiency. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed all day, and everything looked so beautiful even after a zillion hours of heat outside and dancing inside! Most of my girls went the "choose your own adventure" (aka let the stylist pick an updo) for hair and super natural on makeup (at least half said, "Well, I don't really wear makeup... ever...") and Candace and her team were PHENOMENAL. They came to our hotel room to do this, also. It was the best!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Candace was an absolute joy to work with. I was striving for a soft, romantic and whimsical bridal updo and she definitely helped me to achieve that. She also styled my mother's hair for the wedding day and we were both very pleased with the results. She is so kind and easy to talk to, and living in the Baltimore area I was really happy to hear that she did not charge a travel fee for traveling to our hotel (where we got ready). I would wholeheartedly recommend Down The Aisle in Style to any Baltimore or surrounding area bride!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 21

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Candace was amazing to work with - she was very responsive, professional, and SO nice. I did a hair and makeup trial with Candace & Jackie at the Canton salon and they made me feel so at ease. The day of the wedding they were on time, efficient, and made myself & each of my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous! I would highly recommend Down the Aisle in Style!

Sent on 09/13/2018

pamela · Married on 05/19/2018

May 19, 2018 - Candace and Sara provided hair and make up services for my daughter's wedding and the results were beyond expectations. Candace and Sara were on time and super professional and knew exactly how to make the bride, her bridesmaids, MOB and the grandmothers feel like a million dollars. I would highly recommend this team, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 22
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 23

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Down the Aisle in Style did my hair and makeup for my May 5th wedding and they were amazing! Candace was fantastic to work with and got my hair color perfect in the months leading up to the wedding, and then on the wedding day made sure we had enough people to get hair and makeup done for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms all in 3 hours! Her staff was fantastic - especially Irina, Jackie, and Alesia. They were so easy to work with and are super talented.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 24

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

From the very beginning, communication was so great! I contacted a few hair/makeup artists as I was on the hunt for my wedding, but I was very surprised how many of them never responded or took weeks to get back to me - Down the Aisle in Style was different since Candace was SO quick to respond to my emails and questions. While I didn't see quite as many photos of their work online as some other vendors, I felt more comfortable with them because of the great communication and I planned to do bridal hair and makeup trials anyway! It was also great that there wasn't a difficult to meet minimum for both hair and makeup services, since most everyone wanted their hair done but only about half wanted makeup done as well - a different vendor had told me that I would be charged $150 since I was 1 service short of meeting the minimum and for that I could have just had another girl get another service as well! I'm so glad I went with Down the Aisle in Style instead of someone else!
    Jackie, Irina, and Candace were a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding, very down to earth and delivered great work in a timely fashion. They finished early and everyone was happy with their hair and makeup! I didn't get a great look at my hair before the wedding, so the only thing I'm noticing now looking at photos is that my hair did not look as much like the trial as I expected - that being said, it did still look nice and held up for most of the night with only a couple of strays that needed additional pinning!
    My makeup looked amazing in photos and lasted all night and the fake eyelashes were comfortable and stayed put. Jackie gave me some blotting sheets for my oily skin and additional lip color to help get me through the day - it all worked out really well!
    As most brides probably are, I was scared to put my hair and makeup into someone else's hands after doing it all myself for many events over the past few years, but I was really happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Cassie · Married on 01/21/2018

Candace and Heather did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Both of them were amazing throughout the entire process. I had never gotten professional formal hair and makeup before, but everything was so easy and enjoyable. I wasn't sure how to describe the hair style that I wanted, but Candace looked at a couple of pictures and gave me the perfect style. The makeup style was so soft and natural, too - exactly what I wanted!

From the consultation to the wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Both ladies were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Grace · Married on 12/16/2017

Candace has so many great reviews, and I definitely 100% agree with all of them!! I have never shown a picture on pintrest to a stylist before and have it come to life!! Candace was friendly, timely, and such a great deal for her service! I have really thick Asian hair, which I have definitely had many stylists mess up, but Candace knew exactly what she was doing with mine and my bridesmaid (whose hair was very thin and light). It turned out beautifully and she suggested to add some baby's breath into it to make it stand out when the veil was off. Super friendly and easy to work with and fast! She did all our hair quickly but beautifully and definitely added to our special day on 12/16/17.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Alana · Married on 12/02/2017

You should definitely go with Down the Aisle in Style for your wedding hair and makeup! My experience with Candace and Jackie was fantastic. I moved out of state 6 months before my wedding, so coordinating with vendors from so far away was very stressful. Candace and Jackie were so kind to schedule a last minute hair and makeup trial when I was in town for my bridal shower. They traveled to my wedding venue on the day of my wedding, and did an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party, and mother. Both Candace and Jackie went above and beyond to give us exactly the look we wanted- Candace even completely changed my hairstyle the day of the wedding based on ideas she got when she walked into our venue! Our hair and makeup was flawless, thank you both so much!! (The price I quoted includes both the bride's hair and makeup trials, as well as services the day of the wedding, not including tip).

Sent on 12/30/2017

Diana · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a great experience with Candace and her team! My bridesmaids and I looked great, everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup. We needed two stylists and two makeup artists and it wasn’t a problem. Bridal hair by Candace and bridal makeup by Hannah Pryor

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Down the Aisle in Style Hair and Makeup 25
  • PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Candance and Jackie were one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. They came to my home to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids in the morning and did an absolutely amazing job with everyone's looks. I also did a makeup trial prior to the wedding day which I was totally pleased with and made me feel confident with booking their services. The airbrush makeup was so light that I didn't feel like I was wearing makeup and to top it off, I looked flawless! I skipped the hair trial, but Candace impressed me by giving me the perfect style after I gave her some pictures for reference. Highly recommend to anyone looking for services in or around Baltimore!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Aiana · Married on 08/11/2017

Amazing work! Candace came to my hotel suite to style me and my bridesmaids, 5 total, and she actually finished everyone early. Our wedding was on a humid, rainy, August day but everything stayed in place - no loss of volume, no frizz, all waves and up do's intact until the end of the reception. I'd definitely recommend Down the Aisle in Style!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Candace and her team were an absolute joy to work with. From the moment I contacted her, she was incredibly professional and helpful. As soon as I met her for our trial, I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. For the actual wedding, we had a large group and she brought on board a team big enough to make sure we didn't have to start getting ready super early. I loved all of the bridesmaids, my mom, and most importantly my hair and make-up. Candace and her team made my friends and mom look their absolute best and oh-so glamorous! She even helped my groom make sure his man-bun looked picture worthy! We all felt absolutely radiant. Most importantly, after an outdoor wedding in DC and a 3 hour dance party, our whole groups' hair and make-up still looked great! The groom's hair even looked good the next day :) She and her team exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 07/26/2017