Down The Aisle Ceremonies Reviews

78 Reviews for Down The Aisle Ceremonies

• Laura

Laura C. · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Perfect Ceremony

The team is super friendly and responsive. We hired them at the start of COVID and they were extremely flexible as our plans kept changing. Also, the ceremony was just what we asked for. I love that added our story to the ceremony to create a personal touch.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

You, Ryan, and all of our 2020 couples will always have a special place in our hearts! You've been through so much and at the end of the day, LOVE won! We were honored to be there for you and so very happy for you! Eileen, Kata & Team

Kristin K. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely perfect

We worked with Eileen and she was absolutely wonderful. She helped us out on pretty short notice for our tiny wedding. Worked with us to write the perfect script and vows. Such a sweetheart too.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Shannen · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Ceremony!

We booked Down the Aisle Ceremonies for our backyard wedding and just loved them! We worked with Eileen and Kata, who were both just great! Eileen wrote our ceremony, which was so lovely and beautiful. Kata performed the ceremony day of and was just excellent, she was helpful, kept us on track and made sure everything went perfectly. They were both great to work with throughout the entire process, you can tell they really love the work that they do! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Kata and I loved meeting and working with both of you! You & Seth are so clearly and beautifully meant for each other and, without a doubt, are going to have an adventurous & happy life together! Cheers to Love! Eileen & Kata
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 08/21/2020

Words cannot express how beautiful and wonderful

Words cannot express how special and wonderful Eileen made us feel. Her true to heart words and witty character made us feel so loved. She took the time to get to know our love story and the vows were beautifully written to reflect that. I would highly recommend Down the Aisle Ceremonies!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

I will ALWAYS smile when I think of YOU 2! I feel our paths were meant to cross, and cross they did, in a perfectly timed manner! I am so HAPPY for you both, and I know love has many great things in store for your family! ❤️ Eileen
  • Sarah

Sarah D. · Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic Personalized Ceremony!

Eileen did a fantastic job of getting to know our story and she provided so many options for elements to include in our ceremony. We had more than a few guests ask if she was a friend because she did that great of a job personalizing our ceremony. She was extremely professional, organized, and definitely took charge during the rehearsal to make sure we all knew what was going on and we were all comfortable with it. Even when she wasn't sure of some of the wording we wanted to use, she made sure to get our feedback right before the ceremony so that it was accurate and what we wanted. We had so many compliments on the ceremony and it was lovely working with Eileen and we definitely recommend her officiating services!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

It was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL meeting & working with you and Brandon!!! Your story, your family, your friends... everything was PERFECT! Happy, Happy New Year! Eileen
  • Paul

Paul G. · Married on 10/12/2019

Eileen is the best!!!

Eileen and team did an outstanding job with our wedding coordination and officiating! We originally hired Down the Aisle for our wedding officiant, but after letting our original coordinator go Eileen was more than accommodating to step in and help with the planning/coordinating of our wedding. With very little time between hiring her and our wedding, Eileen was able to pull everything together and we don't think the wedding would have went as amazing as it did without her! The script for our ceremony was so beautiful, resulting in all of our guest sharing a tear or many (which we wanted). Eileen was such a joy to work with and our day was perfect with her help!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

What would we have changed about your wedding? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING! The venue, love locks, ballerina slippers, and best of all, your LOVE! It was perfect, and we were beyond happy to meet & work with you & Vince! ♡ Eileen & Team!

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

Completely made our wedding day

We could not have been happier with Eileen. She was responsive, professional, and so warm and welcoming that we knew when we met her that she was the perfect officiant for us. She was able to customize a package that met our budget even though we reached out to her last minute.

As far as the ceremony, she wrote and customized something beautiful for us, incorporating so many elements from our “love story” and our guests complimented us on it all night!

She also acted as a sort of wedding planner, keeping things moving, on time, wrangling wayward guests and coordinating the evening. We honestly could not be happier that she was able to officiate our big day and we can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Amanda! From your New Orleans proposal, whiskey barrel unity ceremony, and love of The Office, anyone can see that you and Nick are definitely going to have some fantastic adventures together! Writing your ceremony & being a part of the beginning of your life as Husband & Wife, was a happy experience for me and my team! Cheers to LOVE! Eileen

Rachel H. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing officiant!

Eileen is an amazing officiant, I would strongly recommend her services. She is highly organized and really took the time to get to know us as a couple to write a beautiful ceremony script that our friends and family were so impressed by!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Your love story is sweet and beautiful! It was MY pleasure to meet and work with both of you! Cheers to a darling couple and a lifetime of adventures! Eileen, Down The Aisle Ceremonies!

Ashton · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

When we met with Eileen we had no idea what we would do with our ceremony. She made us feel so comfortable and gave us great ideas. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and had her amazing partner Jeannie marry us on our special day! Jeannie was absolutely amazing working with our family and I couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Ashton! Jeannie & I loved meeting you & Christian! You two are so clearly meant to be together! Your excitement & love for each other made writing & Officiating your ceremony a sweet, happy experience for everyone!! "... a moment when there’s nothing else to lose, nothing left to fly, nothing in the world that could change your mind. (😉❤️🎶)
    Cheers to Love! Eileen & Jeannie
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 05/26/2019

Thoughtfully written, beautifully executed.

Dave and I met with Eileen for an hour to discuss our ideas for the ceremony. She listened and provided great suggestions. We were thankful for the well thought out ceremony, perfectly executed by Eileen. Her referral for the ceremony musician Mia Green added even more to a lovely ceremony. Thanks Eileen!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

I loved meeting your beautiful, blended family. I could feel the love between all of you and it is a WONDERFUL thing! I was so happy to be a part of your new beginning! Eileen

Katie F. · Married on 03/16/2019

Eileen Will Make Your Wedding Day Even More Special!

Wow! We got married this past weekend, and we're still totally in awe of Eileen; we seriously couldn't have asked for a better officiant! She has such a bright and joyful presence, and we knew as soon as we met her a few months ago that we wanted to work with her -- and I'm so, so glad we did. Eileen not only wrote the most beautiful ceremony script for our day (it literally moved us to tears), but she also followed up immediately after with information on how to obtain our certified copies of our marriage license and how to change my name. Not to mention the fact that she also delayed her vacation so she could officiate our day. If that doesn't say she's committed to her couples, I don't know what does. Eileen is an incredible woman and wedding professional, and we would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Awww... It was an absolute joy to be a part of such a grand & sweet love story! Your complete & genuine happiness filled the air! Cheers to love and all that it brings! Eileen
  • Remy

Remy · Married on 12/08/2018

Eileen is wonderful!

Eileen was so fantastic to work with! She is so sweet and passionate about what she does, and it definitely shows in her work. When we first met Eileen she was so interested in hearing our story, listened to our thoughts and feelings about what we were looking for, and made us feel comfortable that she would able to give us the ceremony we desired. Eileen was very helpful with providing different ceremony styles, readings, and ideas. She was always available for questions, and never made me feel as if my concerns were not important. During the rehearsal she gave great directions, and helped to hammer out important details that I had not thought of. Thanks to Eileen our big day was perfect! The ceremony was everything we could have wanted. I am so happy that we found Down the Aisle, and had the opportunity to work with Eileen. She was also very prompt with submitting our marriage license and providing us with documents we would need after the marriage was legalized. Give Eileen a call, she is worth it!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for such a lovely review! Meeting & working with you & Dan was wonderful!! The Belle Isle Casino was a spectacular site for your gorgeous winter wedding! It was an exciting weekend for everyone, and we were so happy & honored to be a part of it! Cheers to LOVE! Eileen

Madalyn P. · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service!

We had a great experience working with Eileen! She put together a wonderful ceremony script and did a very nice job of responding to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. Eileen is very professional and helped keep us calm throughout all of the planning. We highly recommend Eileen for any wedding ceremony - she was a joy to work with and made this experience very easy and fun!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words & sharing your review with couples who hope to have the same experience! I am so lucky to meet & work with couples just like you! You two are positively meant to be together. Your journey is most certainly creating a Legacy of Love! Cheers to Love

Alecia · Married on 07/27/2018

We met with Eileen about a year out from our wedding date and spent an hour with her telling her our story and what vision we had for our wedding ceremony. Eileen was the sweetest person and we loved her energy and just knew she was the officiant we wanted to share our special day. Throughout the entire process Eileen was there for us with any questions we needed. The week before the wedding we received our ceremony script and it was perfect - NOT one change was requested. She described our relationship perfectly and we immediately felt the love. We received so many compliments on how well written the script was. We would recommend Eileen to anyone looking for the most perfect officiant to celebrate their big day.

Eileen, thank you for everything! We are forever grateful for you!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

LOVED working with both of you and writing your love story... "when the heart is ready, and the timing is right anything and everything can, and did happen!"
    When I read your kind review, I immediately thought of how HAPPY, in LOVE and GORGEOUS you both looked on your wedding day!
    Cheers to LOVE! Eileen Stevens

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Eileen (and Helen) were so awesome! We had a one of a kind ceremony script and it was beautiful! Even though our original officiant, Eileen, got her foot stomped on by a horse, she had a GREAT backup, Helen, and there were no worries because she was up to speed on our special day, as if she was our original officiant. They were both so awesome!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Awww... Liz, thank you so much! I was so sad not to be there for you and Ben... yet I KNEW Helen would step in (no pun intended!) and take great care of you! She loved meeting both of you, your family and friends and called me immediately after she left to tell me all about it! We are so lucky to have such beautiful couples... inside and out! Cheers to love! Eileen & Helen

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Eileen and Jill were great to work with!! Our ceramony was perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

We love what we do because of couples like you!!! Easy-going, truly happy, so in love!!! We cannot wait to see more photos of your beautiful day! Eileen & Jill

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie was fantastic to work with! From the first time we FaceTimed her, she was so nice and genuine. We knew we had to work with her. She took the time to get to know us and it really showed in our ceremony. Eileen did a great job writing it and Jamie delivered it flawlessly. We got so many complements from our guests afterwards saying it was spot on and so unique. Jamie really went above and beyond. We had a cute marriage form we wanted filled out by her and instead she took it after our rehearsal and had someone she knew fill it out using calligraphy! We were so glad we chose Jamie as our officiant and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

Eileen is amazing, plain and simple. She is so upbeat and fun to work with, and she genuinely LOVES this job, which means her energy radiates through her personality and into your ceremony. We first met with a video chat so she could interview us, which was a great way to also interview her. You will find that not only is she very detail-oriented, but the way that she speaks also captivates people. We met with a few officiants before Eileen and, not to be rude, but hygiene was often an issue when meeting with other people. Either they were unkempt or sloppy and we knew the officiant was going to be in all of our pictures on our wedding day (and the focal point of our ceremony), so it was imperative that we worked with someone who made it a point to dress and appear professionally - and Eileen most certainly does that! I know we weren't the only couple who worries about that, so I want to make sure my review says as much to help you all out!

I cannot say enough about how great Eileen was for us, how much kindness she showed us, and how wonderful our ceremony was. She obviously practices many times because it was absolutely flawless. If you can book Eileen for your wedding, I highly recommend doing so - you certainly will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience with other couples! Wow! Your review was incredibly kind... it made me tear up a bit! It was MY absolute pleasure and honor to meet you and be a part of your wedding day memories! You had a dream wedding... right out of the storybooks! I say it often and I'm going to say it again now... I have THE BEST JOB! Can't wait to see the photos!!! Eileen
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/14/2018

Eileen and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony and day-of coordination! She was the only officiant we met with who actually took the time to get to know us and our story before we even booked her. For us, adding on the day-of coordinator package helped us relax and focus on the important details and greatly reduced our stress on the day. Our ceremony was custom written for us and absolutely perfect!! We got so many compliments after the fact. I can't recommend Eileen and her team enough!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Watching the two of you interact, the stories you shared with me, and your excitement about your future, made writing and officiating your ceremony so much fun! My team and I were also thrilled to pull it all together with our Day Of Coordinator services! Nothing made us happier than to assist in any way we could to make sure your wedding day was everything you dreamed of! Thank you for trusting us! Can't wait to see more photos! Eileen, Jamie, Erica

Jess · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring and working with Down The Aisle Ceremonies was one of the best decisions we made! We did not know what to expect or even what to ask while looking for an Officiant. We were IMMEDIATELY at ease when meeting with Eileen and Jill. They took over in a very natural way, asking all the right questions, offering suggestions based on our personalities, backgrounds and more. Before we left the meeting, we hired Down The Aisle not only for their Officiant services but also as our Day of Coordinator. Eileen wrote the ceremony, that's her thing... we could not believe how perfect it was, as though she had known us for years! Jill officiated, and let me just say, our ceremony was more then we ever imagined it could be. Our ceremony became the best part of the day for us. Not only did we love every moment, our guests did as well... INCLUDING our parents, who are a little old school and were a little skeptical about some of our choices. The ceremony left everyone in such a happy mood, setting the tone for the best party/reception ever. Hiring Down The Aisle for Day Of services was, let me just say, best decision ever! The month before our wedding day, we met with them again, and handed everything over to Eileen and her team, instantly changing the somewhat overwhelming task of pulling off our perfect day. We walked away feeling like we could take a breath and enjoy the ride! And we absolutely did! If you are searching for an Officiant or Day of Coordinator, we honestly and confidently recommend Down The Aisle Ceremonies.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED you two! Nothing makes us happier than knowing we had a little hand in helping you create a perfect wedding day and the sweetest memories! We too will always remember how much fun we had working with you! Eileen, Jill, and Kata

Alison · Married on 09/22/2017

We worked with Jame Pachota for our wedding ceremony and she was completely wonderful! She worked with us to make our ceremony beautiful and very personal. We got multiple compliments later from our guests about how it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd ever seen. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

WITHOUT A DOUBT, one of our FAVORITE proposal stories! The Fillmore Theater, all to yourselves, with the exception of a few unexpected family members in the balcony! As "your" song played throughout the theater, and you and Alex alone on the stage, he gets down on one knee and asks you to spend your life with him. It doesn't get much better than that! It was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day memories! Jamie & Eileen

Noel · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Eileen.

First, the ceremony she put together for us what exactly what we were looking for. It represented our personalities, and respected what we wanted our ceremony to sound like. This was HUGE since we were having a non-religious ceremony and there's no set template for what that looks like.

Second, she was such a huge help. Not only was she prompt at the rehearsal, but she helped guide us through the events of the ceremony. She helped us figure out where to stand, who to hand things off too, and other tips she'd picked up from her years of officiating like when my Maid of Honor should adjust my dress for pictures! She was also a great resources for how couples usually do things (like how to be introduced)—I found this very reassuring.

Third, when it came to troubleshooting, she was super helpful. We had an issue where a witness forgot to sign in one of the forms, and she dealt with it so smoothly.

We felt we were in great hands with Eileen the whole time. Thanks Eileen!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

We are incredibly lucky to meet and work with couples like you! You and John looked so beautifully happy and absolutely gorgeous together. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day memories. Cheers to both of you! Eileen

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2017

At first, the thought of choosing an officiant seemed awkward, as this person doesn't really know us... However, after our first facetime meeting with Eileen, we knew she was perfect - she made us feel comfortable and beyond excited for the big day.

From that point forward, she was a pleasure to work with. Eileen created an amazing wedding script and had some great ideas for how to include personal touches into the wedding. Even though she was unable to attend our rehearsal, her colleague, Jamie did an excellent job answering all our questions and kept everyone in line. Completely seamless transitioning back to Eileen for the wedding day!

Loved having Eileen officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

I completely get it! Finding an Officiant is a bit daunting! We LOVE our first meeting with our couples. For we know they will immediately see us for who we are, a team of hopeless romantics who have absolutely THE BEST JOB! Theresa, getting to know you and Dan, hearing your love story and writing a ceremony to reflect that story, watching you walk down the aisle, listening to the words you chose to read to each other, the way Dan picked you up off your feet when I announced, "Dan, you may kiss your beautiful bride!" SERIOUSLY!? Again....BEST JOB EVER! Thank you for trusting us to create a life moment you will always cherish! Eileen

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Eileen was an absolute joy to work with. Her bubbly and truly genuine personality was evident in our first meeting with her about a year before our wedding. She took the time to get to know our story, proposal and relationship as a couple, and used all of that information to write a personalized ceremony that was so special to us. She worked well with our bridal party and family members, and was simply a happy presence to have with us on our special day!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Down The Aisle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for letting me a part of your wedding day memories! I loved meeting and working with both of you! I've said it before.... I have the best "job" in the world and I most definitely have the BEST couples! Eileen