Down In Front Productions Reviews

15 | Birmingham, AL

15 Reviews for Down In Front Productions

Brandi · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream team to work with on wedding day!

The DIFP team was so great and easy to work with! They were very accommodating to meet my very last minute request to film my wedding day! The team was there from sun up to sun down for a full day of filming my wedding. They were fun to have around and never got in the way of all the other crazy logistics of a wedding day! The final production was a perfect snippet of our perfect day!

Daniel · Married on 12/28/2018

Best Decision Ever!

When my now husband and I were planning our wedding, one of the consistent questions we were asked was whether or not we were going to "spring for videography"...to us, that was never even a question. We knew we wanted our day commemorated on film, but it was a matter of finding the right company to do the filming. It was at the wedding of a friend where I first witnessed the talented individuals from Down In Front in action. They seemed to never miss a moment. And with their staff of multiple videographers, they were able to be in multiple places and document multiple events and angles at once. I immediately went home and watched their videos online. I found myself in tears watching the videos of strangers. It was amazing how they captured and made me feel the love between people I didn't know. I resolved then and there to get in contact with them. From the booking process to the planning process, the staff at Down In Front was available and helpful. I worked primarily with Dustin and Jennifer during this time, and both were wonderful. For example, I had a venue change for my ceremony during the planning process. All it took was a quick email exchange, and we were all on the same page. No matter what came up with us, they rolled with the punches and made the whole process easy as far as videography was concerned. The best part of hiring Down in Front, though, was DEFINITELY having them there on the wedding day. My husband and I have both joked that having Jennifer with me was like having another bridesmaid, and having Dustin with him was like having another groomsman. Dustin, Jennifer, and the rest of the staff were all so friendly and kind and helpful. It never felt like we were on camera, and instead felt like we were talking to an old friend. Jennifer did everything from help me put my shoes on, to posing me for pictures and video, to helping me get my huge dress in the limo. Even with all the extra things they did for us, they never missed a moment on camera. We are so thrilled with our highlight video they created, and I have already watched the video of our ceremony multiple times in just the first day of having it. They really captured the essence of our day. Having seen it all on film now, I can't imagine not having it. It has already been so special to us and to our families. We cannot stop singing the praises of Down in Front Productions, and we have already recommended them to all of our engaged and soon-to-be engaged friends. They were by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and would do it again a thousand times over. Thank you, Down in Front! We are so appreciative for all you have done and continue to do for us! To any brides out there reading the reviews of wedding vendors online just like I did a few months ago--book these people! You will be glad you did!

Pam Parsons · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful experience!

I would give them a million stars if possible! They were the best! So sweet, fun and never once was it uncomfortable having them right with us the whole day! I would highly recommend them!!! Thank you for being a part of Kelsie and Micahs wedding day and capturing all the special moments❤️❤️

Victoria Tinsley · Married on 11/10/2018

Ahhmazing!

If you want some part of your day to be stress free hire this team! They went above and beyond and continue to do so after the process. They are absolutely amazing people to work with! this was the best spent money out of everything for the wedding. Their product speaks for itself and to work with such awesome people only makes it that much better!

Holly Nichols · Married on 11/03/2018

The best videographers!

I am SO glad we booked DIFP for our wedding video! It has been perfect! Spending the day with their videographers was perfect! No one was quiet or shy and everyone interacted with the wedding party very well! They were at the venue at sunrise and we’re some of the last vendors there. They made themselves available the entire day and were even watching to see if we needed anything while they sat for a few minutes just to scarf down a quick meal. They get the video to you in a VERY reasonable amount of time and for what you get for them their pricing is phenomenal! They helped make sure everything was perfect from holding my dress so it didn’t get muddy to flipping my veil for the perfect photos. I would recommend DIFP to ANYONE who was wondering who to book for a wedding video!!

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2018

highly recommend!!!

Dustin and his team are absolutely incredible! We couldn't ask for a more kind, funny, and accommodating group to work with!! They will never leave your side, always carry your stuff (bobby pins, bouquet, garter, tissues, you name it!), and they're right there every step of the way!! Jennifer even had water handy for when we were taking pictures in the AL heat- such a blessing. They are so professional, so dedicated, and SO sweet to work with, we would do it a thousand times over!!

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

The best experience we could have ever asked for!!!

The absolute best hands down!!! We used Down in Front Productions for our wedding in October, and they are absolutely amazing!!! From the first phone call with Dustin to our wedding day, they made the whole process so easy and fun! They were so professional and always willing to help! On our wedding day, it felt like they were just part of the family! Dustin kept us laughing the whole day, Jennifer never left my side and was SO much help, and Abbi was so sweet and professional! We were blown away when we got our wedding video! They captured every single detail and special moment of our day, and we could not be more grateful! We will cherish it forever! I highly recommend DIFP to anyone looking for a videographer! Thank you so much Dustin Welborn, Jennifer Smith, and Abbi Heaton Gargus! We love you guys!!!

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

They were amazing to work with!!

I cannot say enough good things about DIFP. From the very first phone call until we got the video back, they were so easy to work with. They asked what was important to us in a video and made sure they captured it. We truly feel like every part of our big day was captured. They start at sunrise and don't leave until you are gone. It was really nice not having to worry about a time limit. They also helped keep the day running smoothly and are super fun to work with, too! I also love that they let you pick the songs if you want, but they also help you decide what will be a good fit. They really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with the final video and I am so thankful for that. I could tell they truly want you to be happy with it. I would choose them again with no hesitations!

Elise · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely fantastic team and video!!

I cannot say enough about Dustin and his videographer crew. They were absolutely amazing! I was an out-of-town bride (living in Dallas) getting married in Mobile so the entire wedding planning process was overwhelming and DIFP made it simple, easy and FUN! The crew was with us Friday, capturing all of the rehearsal dinner, speeches and emotions. On Saturday, they were the first vendors at the venue and the last ones there. Getting EVERY shot possible and did not miss a thing! Not only are they fantastic at what they do, they are so personable and blend so well with all the personalities and emotions of all the family and guests. As a bride, I appreciated having Dustin’s team with me who are fun, helpful and calming. A quick story to sum up DIFP: it rained during our first look- they calmed both of us down, held my train, umbrella and literally acted as my personal assistant. This attitude and helpfulness carried over into Haley Grace throwing my veil and running at least 50 times until the shot was perfect. Truly a gem of a team!! They got us our video so fast, with our choice of songs and made a magical video! We are so lucky to have had them and would recommend them to any and everyone!!!

Miriam · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop hesitating and book this team right now!!!!! From start to finish these guys went out of their way to make our day such an incredible experience! Dustin, Jennifer, and Steven were so fun to work with! They absolutely made the entire wedding day process (from makeup and hair to walking down the aisle to tearing up the dance floor) so much more fun and stress free! They are so energetic and it radiates to everyone around. My family and friends cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with the DIFP team! They had a very challenging wedding to deal with. As our guest count is easily described as “my big fat Greek wedding” on steroids. It was a lively Lebanese wedding with 400 guests and 1.5hr Catholic ceremony. Yet, these guys were so energetic from start to finish. My husband’s fondest memory of this crew is when they stopped traffic just to capture a special moment for us. Booking them was possibly one of the best wedding decisions I’ve made! Not to mention their videos are so beautiful and professional and by far the best value I found in Birmingham for all the raw footage you get!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing people and outstanding work !

They are amazing ! Seriously AHHMAZZING!! If you’re considering getting a videographer for your wedding day or special event you can’t go wrong with them ! Im insanely picky and looked into several different videographers before choosing them . Not only are they professional, personable , and have amazing quality work , they were also the most reasonably priced for everything you get ! They were with me ALL day on my wedding day (around 14 hours ) at no additional cost , they captured the whole sunrise to sunset on my wedding day , and they did awesome drone footage (most other companies charge extra for drones !) They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable all day . Jennifer even went as far as helping me take off My heels when they started hurting, getting me water , and helping me keep up with my purse, flowers,ect . I’m pretty sure if I would have needed her to step in as a bridesmaid she would have done it , seriously she’s so sweet ! They all are ! Having a videographer is so important for your wedding day , things are so hectic and it’s all a blur ! I’m so glad I had them there to capture all the moments That went by so fast ! BOOK THEM !! :)

Savannah Soleymani · Married on 07/14/2018

Best Videographer in Birmingham!

Out of all the vendors used for our wedding, Down In Front Productions (DIFP) is one that sits at the top of the list. We booked DIFP about a year out from our wedding and chose the Silver Package. From the start, the DIFP was excellent in communicating what all information they needed to start with and when they will reach back out to follow up closer to the date. Even though they do not require a contract, DIFP were happy to draw one up at my request to ease my mind. Dustin really knows the perfect way to set the tone. He is super outgoing and fun to be around. Dustin and his wife Katie were two of the three-team members that worked our wedding. The team was up at sunrise getting footage of our ceremony venue and shot until our exit around 10 pm. Katie hung out in my bridal suite capturing all the special moments while Dustin spent most of the time in the groom’s room getting the guys fired up for the fun day. My husband spoke very highly of Dustin and raved about how much fun they all had with Dustin and the DIFP team. The team was very flexible and professional. When the timeline did not go as planned and the weather began to turn to rain, Dustin and his team were able to shift gears quickly from the original plans to the new plan, helping make the day worry-free. Dustin and his team helped me manage in the hot and humid, rainy, July day while taking bridals and the rest of the photos. Their fun spirited and easy-going attitude was so refreshing when everything seems as if it is not going as planned. DIFP provided us a speedy highlight video that we got while we were still on our honeymoon and the turnaround for our wedding video was quicker than expected. The quality of the video is amazing and I cried while watching it for the first time. Dustin really listened to what I wanted and included what I felt was most important to me. I am so happy I chose DIFP to be a part of our special day. I will recommend DIFP to anyone for weddings, business, and sports. Thank you Dustin, Katie, and everyone else at DIFP! There are no words to express our gratitude! XOXO

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

Highly recommend!

Down in front productions is seriously the best!!! They’re all so sweet and fun to work with. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect and we will treasure it forever! They were great with listening to what I wanted and were there to capture every moment. So glad we chose them to do our wedding video! Would definitely recommended them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer! Thank you DIFP!

Parrish · Married on 12/10/2016

I didn’t think I wanted a videographer at my wedding, because I just didn’t think it would work with our budget. I looked around at a few local vendors, but hit the jackpot with Down in Front Productions. Dustin reached out right after I emailed him for a quote, and talked with me to figure out the best package for my budget and preferences. Not only did he offer me a very reasonable price, he made adjustments to their shooting schedule to fit our needs.

My husband and I didn’t feel comfortable recording interviews on our wedding day, so the video team came to our rehearsal dinner to record speeches from our family and friends. They used the kind words from our loved ones in our wedding video — and it was perfect. They were extremely accommodating and didn’t ask me or my husband to do anything we felt silly or uncomfortable doing. They also stayed from sun up until well after sun down so they could capture every moment. Now we have a gorgeous highlight video that makes me light up and smile every single time I watch it (and I’ve watched it A LOT.) We also have a full video of our ceremony and the full recordings of the speeches at our rehearsal dinner. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have video of my father giving me away, my mom helping me get dressed, seeing my husband for the first time at the end of the aisle, and all our closest family and friends together under one roof. They are truly priceless memories, capture perfectly by Down in Front Productions. I think the best quality of their service, was that I didn’t have to think about a single thing or tell them where to be or what to do. They checked in with me throughout our wedding planning process to make sure they had their plan in place, and then made it happen behind the scenes. I highly recommend Down in Front Productions — great quality for great value!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

There's nobody better than DIFP!

If you want a videographer that will spend the entire day with you and film every little detail that you don't even think of and that will take the time to create a one of a kind masterpiece, then you need to hire DIFP!!! I can only say the best about this company because they did an outstanding job!!! The whole team will make you laugh so much the day of your wedding that it will take all of your nerves away. I promise you if you hire DIFP you will not regret it!!!!! I LOVE this team!