Down In Front Productions Reviews

3 | Birmingham, AL

3 Reviews for Down In Front Productions

3 Down In Front Productions Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

They were amazing to work with!!

I cannot say enough good things about DIFP. From the very first phone call until we got the video back, they were so easy to work with. They asked what was important to us in a video and made sure they captured it. We truly feel like every part of our big day was captured. They start at sunrise and don't leave until you are gone. It was really nice not having to worry about a time limit. They also helped keep the day running smoothly and are super fun to work with, too! I also love that they let you pick the songs if you want, but they also help you decide what will be a good fit. They really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with the final video and I am so thankful for that. I could tell they truly want you to be happy with it. I would choose them again with no hesitations!

Miriam · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop hesitating and book this team right now!!!!! From start to finish these guys went out of their way to make our day such an incredible experience! Dustin, Jennifer, and Steven were so fun to work with! They absolutely made the entire wedding day process (from makeup and hair to walking down the aisle to tearing up the dance floor) so much more fun and stress free! They are so energetic and it radiates to everyone around. My family and friends cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with the DIFP team! They had a very challenging wedding to deal with. As our guest count is easily described as “my big fat Greek wedding” on steroids. It was a lively Lebanese wedding with 400 guests and 1.5hr Catholic ceremony. Yet, these guys were so energetic from start to finish. My husband’s fondest memory of this crew is when they stopped traffic just to capture a special moment for us. Booking them was possibly one of the best wedding decisions I’ve made! Not to mention their videos are so beautiful and professional and by far the best value I found in Birmingham for all the raw footage you get!

Parrish · Married on 12/10/2016

I didn’t think I wanted a videographer at my wedding, because I just didn’t think it would work with our budget. I looked around at a few local vendors, but hit the jackpot with Down in Front Productions. Dustin reached out right after I emailed him for a quote, and talked with me to figure out the best package for my budget and preferences. Not only did he offer me a very reasonable price, he made adjustments to their shooting schedule to fit our needs.

My husband and I didn’t feel comfortable recording interviews on our wedding day, so the video team came to our rehearsal dinner to record speeches from our family and friends. They used the kind words from our loved ones in our wedding video — and it was perfect. They were extremely accommodating and didn’t ask me or my husband to do anything we felt silly or uncomfortable doing. They also stayed from sun up until well after sun down so they could capture every moment. Now we have a gorgeous highlight video that makes me light up and smile every single time I watch it (and I’ve watched it A LOT.) We also have a full video of our ceremony and the full recordings of the speeches at our rehearsal dinner. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have video of my father giving me away, my mom helping me get dressed, seeing my husband for the first time at the end of the aisle, and all our closest family and friends together under one roof. They are truly priceless memories, capture perfectly by Down in Front Productions. I think the best quality of their service, was that I didn’t have to think about a single thing or tell them where to be or what to do. They checked in with me throughout our wedding planning process to make sure they had their plan in place, and then made it happen behind the scenes. I highly recommend Down in Front Productions — great quality for great value!