Doves Portrait Design Reviews

4 | Niagara Falls, NY

4 Reviews for Doves Portrait Design

mel · Married on 10/15/2013

conveniently located
    professional and fun atmosphere in the studio
    great prices and affordable packages
    creative and flexible studio and staff

Sent on 11/07/2013

susan · Married on 09/25/2013

Anne has a unique and natural style. The pictures are so beautiful We could not possibly be happier with our choice

Sent on 10/03/2013

I can't even begin to say how wonderful Anne and Doug are!! They accomodated everything we wanted. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. At our wedding, they were professional, out-of-sight and caught the most perfect moments not only of the wedding but of our guests also. At our reception, they took the most beautiful pictures of my husband and I, along with all of our guests!! Great quality, great photos, great people....couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2009

I had the best experience using Doves for my wedding. When they came to my house, they were professional and came up with creative ways to capture some of my favorite memories before the wedding. At the church, they took the time to update our family picture ( as we have a large family that lives out of town, and we usually all don't get together at the same time) And at the reception, they took the most beautiful pictures. I was so happy to have Annie and Doug, and would highly recommend using them! And will definitely use Doves in the future!

Sent on 04/06/2013