Dovecote Missions LLC Reviews

4 Reviews for Dovecote Missions LLC

1 User photo

Raeann D. · Married on 02/25/2020

Dove release

Ken was amazing. We released 2 doves T our wedding and it made our day so special! It was beautiful!!!!! Amazing service and value

Sent on 03/16/2020

Dovecote Missions LLC's reply:

Thank you Raeann! What a beautiful couple and venue as well! I still have those doves! I will have to take a picture for you with their band numbers! I no longer use them for events. They are happily retired.

Terri W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and moving!

Ken is kind and professional. The dove release at my son's wedding was beyond what we hoped for! Everyone was enthralled with the beauty of the doves flying. A perfect touch to a perfect day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • William

William · Married on 07/12/2019

White Dove Release - Beautiful!

We are so grateful that we decided to include a white dove release during our ceremony as an act of unity. Dovecote Missions and Ken Haselrig are wonderful to work with and added a beautiful symbolic touch to our wedding! Dovecote Missions went above and beyond to work with us to incorporate them during our ceremony. Ken gave a wonderful introduction to the symbolism behind our release and as mentioned above worked with to coordinate the release of the doves during the singing of a song by my nieces. We give Ken and Dovecote Missions our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Andrea · Married on 03/17/2017

He was very Excellent and professional I will definitely get him again very nice guy

Ken is a great guy if you looking for bird release I think you should contact him he did a funeral for me and also my wedding it was beautiful he is very reliable and on time Thank you again Ken

Sent on 03/16/2020