182 Reviews for Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company

Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
182 Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company Reviews

We loved our wedding video! Jason was so friendly and listens to your needs. He is very smooth and knows the best angles to shoot from. He is very responsive to emails. The work quality was amazing. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rossella, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lisa and her team were absolutely amazing for my wedding services. They were very friendly, professional and over all amazing at what they do.

Profile Picture Ashton, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I couldn't have chosen a better company for our photos, videos. Their attention and caring toward us is priceless. My wife is very picky and she did a lot of research before choosing them, and I can say that we chose the best ones! Thank you all! Specially Jason for delivered such a beautiful and touching ceremony photography.

Profile Picture Dan, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason took so many wonderful photos of the day that have captured so many memories. The photos are natural and capture everyone's enjoyment of the day perfectly. I highly recommend Dove Weddings Photography.

Profile Picture Emily , 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dove Weddings Photography is everything and more of what you would want for your wedding or special photo shoot! I have worked with Dove Weddings on a number of different projects and weddings. As a fellow wedding vendor, I can say she is not only prompt, professional and super sweet but incredibly talented! Her photographs are soft, romantic and beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to my clients and you!

Profile Picture Gabe , 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason did shot our engagement photos past year in October, And he also shooting our wedding photos this year. He is very affordable and was able to accommodate our tight budget with an engagement shoot and wedding package.
He is very professional and fun! our photo shoot and the pictures came out perfect. We were a little stiff in the beginning but he guided us through the shoot. He told us where to stand and how to position ourselves. After 30 min we were able to relax and even come up with our own poses.

Profile Picture Alisha, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason and Lisa are top of the line professionals, and worked with me closely to make sure that I got exactly the pictures that I wanted from my wedding day. They are super friendly to work with, and they took amazing photos that I am very happy to have for the rest of my life! I also received my photos back from them after the wedding very quickly, which was a great bonus. I would hire them again for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason and Lisa are both talented and a joy to work with! They captured all the special, touching, hilarious, and joyful moments of our wedding! They always had smiles on their faces and were ever-present but never obtrusive. We were so lucky to have found them and to have them travel all the way, the most fabulous day of our lives :) Completely reasonably priced, to boot! I definitely whole-heatedly recommend Dove Weddings!!

Profile Picture Emma , 1/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

If you want amazing pictures of your special day from truly talented photographers, Dove Weddings is the one. Jacob immediately knew what to do and didn't require direction. He truly captured every great moment. He was at the right place at the right time to take the best pictures. The whole wedding party fell in love with our photographers, they were easy to work with and accommodating. Words can't describe how great Dove Weddings photography is.
They are professional, efficient and amazing at what they do.

Profile Picture Morgan , 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Choosing Jacob as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we'd made and it was an absolute pleasure and honor have him part of our amazing day!

Profile Picture Marcus , 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The bestest pics I have ever seen in my life. The picture quality is really amazing. U feel like a celebrity when u see yourself through their cameras.If u really want to make your special day memorable for life time then it's the point where u should stop.Thank you Dove Weddings for having me a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I HIGHLY recommend dove weddings to everyone I know who is getting engagement ,married, anniversary or just wants some awesome photos. He is simply the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lisa is also incredibly wonderful to work with, right from day one. She is so easy-going, sweet, and humorous and she put us both at ease--we never felt uncomfortable in front of the camera and I think that comfort and ease really show through in her photos in the natural emotions she is able to capture. She was always incredibly responsive and helpful, and probably the most organized and professional vendor I've ever worked with. I really appreciated all the per-planning she did that made the craziness of the wedding day so much easier to handle. She also helped us choose a location for our engagement photos and seamlessly went with the flow on the wedding day. I really can't say enough good things about working with her. We will treasure our photos for years to come and I can't wait to find another reason to hire her!

Profile Picture Anne, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason was the perfect photographer..He made us feel so relaxed.His pictures are magical and give us so many fantastic memories.His album book is outstanding .Jason did a fantastic job capturing that special moment.A day i will never forget.

Profile Picture Robert , 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason did an amazing job capturing some great moments for our wedding. Each picture he took was special and unique. If you are looking for perfection in your wedding photos, he is the best guy!

Profile Picture Catriona , 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We have done a couple of shoots with Jason and he as been absolutely amazing. He makes you feel comfortable and the shots we got from him were amazing. Start to finish, it was an awesome experience and we can't wait to plan our next photography with him.

Profile Picture Russell, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason is the man, did excellent job he will meet with you he will go over the details and he provide 100% job, Jason went extra mile by live stream our wedding. Jason did even show us the equipment he will be using to our special day.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dove Weddings photographed my wedding, a small ceremony done last minute. He was lovely and fast and professional to work with and his photos turned out amazing! He had a keen eye for capturing personal moments, and had a light touch staging us in the expected family family photos. Very friendly and kind and we're very happy with the resulting pictures!

Profile Picture Elissa, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dove Weddings did an amazing job on our wedding video. The video is beautiful and brings back all the special memories of my wedding. The drone footage over our ceremony is so wonderful and we love that Jason incorporated that into the video. We are extremely happy that we hired Dove Weddings.

Profile Picture Carla, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I used Dove Weddings for my wedding photographers this past November and this was the 3rd time I have used them. They did my graduation pictures, and our engagement pictures too. They seriously get better every time idk how it’s possible but they do!! I highly recommend them. Whether it’s for your wedding or any other event you want to capture USE THEM!! You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Maria , 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are extremely glad to have found Dove Weddings for our California city hall wedding. If you are looking for artistic, and dramatic wedding photos to capture your wedding day then Dove Weddings is absolutely the right choice.

Profile Picture Max, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They were awesome and very patient. They were very responsive when I had questions. They also offer payment plans and a variety of different packages. They are very affordable and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This Dove duo was an absolute delight to work with! Call to all South Asian brides out there - Dove kept up the pace with our multiple, back-to-back events. If there was a photo to be captured, they were there ready to go with their stealth while respecting our families and our culture. They were always one step ahead scoping out amazing scenery and the most beautiful lighting. The best part - not only did they work well with all of our other vendors, but our guests and families enjoyed their presence too! By the end of the weekend, they were like our family!

P.S: We just got a look at our teaser and WOW we're in awe! Dove captured our love for each other so perfectly. They are absolutely worth every penny spent!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashraf, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Storytelling

Jake was great and very active in making sure we were staying on track with our timeline. He was very behind the scenes, almost felt like he wasn't even there at the ceremony and reception. He did an amazing job capturing my husband and I getting ready and we loved how detailed he was when setting us up for filming some scenes. We cant wait to see ending results.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nallely, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage