Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company Reviews

217 | Newport Beach, CA

217 Reviews for Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company

David · Married on 09/10/2018

What a great guy and awesome photographer. He has photographed so many life events for me and my family. I wouldn’t use anyone else for pictures.

Tamara · Married on 09/10/2018

Lisa is an amazing photographer. She is very professional and friendly. Took care of our wedding & pictures came out amazing. We couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommended for your event!

Stephen · Married on 09/04/2018

Jason and lisa were great through our entire wedding process. They took great photos and everyone loved how attentive they were at the wedding!

Martin · Married on 09/02/2018

Jason has photographed our wedding and taken pictures for our business. I can tell you from personal experience he is hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with. He is great at making you feel comfortable and ensuring that you look your best.

Steve · Married on 08/30/2018

Thank You guys so much! We are IN LOVE with the photos and had a great experience with you guys. We truly appreciate your kindness and hospitality. Also, the app is awesome! Thank you for that detail. You were apart of making our journey that much more memorable. We wish you two many blessings & safe travels.

Kaye · Married on 08/30/2018

I had the opportunity to work with Jason as my wedding photographer and honestly it's one of the best choices I made when it came to my wedding planning. Jason is kind, hard work and so friendly it's easy to work with him. My husband and I say it all the time, he's like our friend I'd feel just as comfortable grabbing a beer with him as I do having him photograph us. Jason, is fantastic at capturing true/ raw emotion as well as the beauty behind every event. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos! Thank you Jason, for capturing the essence of our wedding day, I love looking at our photos and reliving all he love we felt.

Tamar · Married on 08/29/2018

The best experience! The website is very user friendly and they have very quick response times. They're very affordable and make themselves available by phone email and website. My photographers Jason and Lisa were very professional, captured every moment that I wanted and had us do some great poses! It's only been two weeks and we already got our pictures back! I'd recommend Dove Weddings to everyone!

jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

Thanks Jason ! The photos look amazing and you did an amazing job capturing all the elements of the day.

Arnel · Married on 08/21/2018

If you're looking for an amazing and one of a kind photographer, then Dove Weddings is who you want to hire for that one of a lifetime special moment.
    He shot our wedding just a few weeks ago and we couldn't be more happy. Our wedding pictures turned out even better than we could have imagined. Jason is an incredibly talented photographer who produces beautiful work, He is also creative and has great suggestions for shots. He is very personable and professional.
    I would highly recommend working with Dove Weddings !

Laura · Married on 08/20/2018

Jason and Lisa are extremely talented and passionate photographers. They go the extra mile for their clients and always deliver the most beautiful images. They think of absolutely everything. They are also extremely fun people to work with. Lisa is amazing at helping plan outfits prior to the shoot and she is a master at posing. There is a reason that have been chosen by Dove weddings as the best wedding photographer.

Peter · Married on 08/20/2018

Jason did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. He is very creative, and made us feel very comfortable while shooting. He is very professional and went above and beyond to make sure our event was memorable.

Dave · Married on 08/16/2018

Very professional! An artist and simply the best at what he does! His work is amazing! Their team was spectacular and paid attention to detail. Don't look anywhere else!

Lina · Married on 08/15/2018

Jason is a very good photographer who is always looking for new frames. There is a really artistic touch in his pictures. If you need a photographer, don't hesitate, i really recommend him.

Amelia · Married on 08/08/2018

Just wanted to let you know that you were an absolute legend on the day - I asked you so many questions about how a wedding is supposed to work and you just answered and solved so many of my worries on the day. Honestly couldn't have been a better person to have there...oh and your photography is bloody brilliant also!!

Kathleen · Married on 08/06/2018

Jason and Lisa are so professional, organized and amazing to work with! They truly have an eye to capture the most beautiful moments. Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for true professionals if you want to have a piece of mind knowing that their work will be executed to perfection!!!

Samuela · Married on 07/31/2018

Best photographer ever! Very professional and efficient. We had our wedding covered by him and he made a marvelous job. But his skills don't stop here, if you have a chance to have a look at his album you will be amazed! Best experience

Sandra · Married on 07/24/2018

Dove Weddings Photography did a wonderful job shooting our family. It was a pleasure to work with them. They very professional while still allowing the experience to be personal, fun and memorable.

Roald · Married on 07/16/2018

We LOVE LOVE the photos!!! You are an amazing photographer and person. We are so lucky to have found you and have you in our lives. Your photos are precious and even more, you are a most wonderful person to have at our events! We have the family photo up and our family is just amazed at how fast you pulled that together! Countless numbers of guests complimented you over and over again! I could write on and on.

Julia · Married on 07/08/2018

The team at Dove Weddings was very professional and did a fantastic job of filming our wedding. They captured the best moments by still blending in the background during the entire wedding! We also rented a drone from them that was pretty cool to watch. They created our highlight video for us and they organized it in such a way that created an emotional response of everyone who watched it. That is some excellent work! If you hire them, you will not be disappointed!

Mark · Married on 07/02/2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Dove weddings services. We hired him to take photos of our wedding there. We were hesitating to hire a professional photographer and are so glad to have done it: Jason's photos are really gorgeous! He captured this wonderful moment so well! Jason also knew the venue and process perfectly, and was such a nice person to work with. Thank you so much !

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2018

Jason is an absolutely fantastic photographer! He has a beautiful vision which is met and delivered in the photos! If you are in the California area and in need of a photographer don't hesitate to work with Jason! It has been a pleasure to work with Jason and Dove weddings team, and to be able to share my engagement experience with him.

Robert · Married on 06/13/2018

The photographers and videographers Jason sent were amazing!!. I’m absolutely delighted with my photos and I can’t believe how they all worked to capture elements from the whole day. All the beautiful memories were captured in the photos--- I will cherish them forever. Not only they did the shoot beautiful pics but the video was also beautiful. I got so many compliments on my day. Highly recommended!

Roselle · Married on 06/05/2018

Dove Weddings and his people they are the best team ever. Our wedding was perfect and amazing and now we can have this memories forever. Thank you guys.

Claire · Married on 05/28/2018

We just wanted to say Thank you so much for everything that you did on our wedding day!
    Dove Weddings were just magnificent!