Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company Reviews

234 | Newport Beach, CA

234 Reviews for Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company

• Trannum

Trannum Naaz · Married on 09/03/2019

Jason is an amazingly talented photographer

Jason is an amazingly talented photographer. If you want natural unposed photos that capture how life actually is then Jason is your man. We adore all our photos.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Shahzad

Shahzad Alam · Married on 08/25/2019

It made everything run so smoothly

We just want to say thank you so very much for photographing our wedding on the 25th of Aug. We were so impressed with how organised you were leading up to our day and on the day. It made everything run so smoothly and we couldn't be happier with our final pictures and products. We had so many wonderful comments and compliments on our pictures and will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Richard · Married on 08/21/2019

Wedding pics were beautiful

Wedding pics were beautiful, and we enjoyed working with Jay and his business partner! The editing was awesome and he even did a set in matte! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Susan

Susan Molthop · Married on 08/16/2019

We had such a great time and you captured it all

Thanks so much for a wonderful day, we had such a great time and you captured it all! Everyone said what a great guy you were and you were everywhere! Hahahaha.
    We love the photos and will be sharing them all with everyone.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Emma

emma barnes · Married on 08/07/2019

You guys were so much fun and so professional

Highly recommended Dove wedding photographer. We knew we wanted this professional photographer as soon as we saw the portfolio. The photos were so uniquely ours, every aspect of the wedding was captured to the detail. Thank you can`t express how we both feel about our wedding photos! You guys were so much fun and so professional. Our day was perfect! Thank you again, we have been referring you to every friend around!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 08/02/2019

They captured all the emotions and moments beautifully

We hired the Dove weddings for my sister's wedding. They have an excellent team of photographers. They captured all the emotions and moments beautifully. They also shot a cinematography video which was again commendable.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Robert

Robert Ray · Married on 07/25/2019

Jason is an incredibly talented photographer who produces beautiful work

If you're looking for an amazing and one of a kind photographer, then Dove Wedding Photography is who you want to hire for that one of a lifetime special moment.
    He shot our wedding just a few weeks ago and we couldn't be more happy. Our wedding pictures turned out even better than we could have imagined. Jason is an incredibly talented photographer who produces beautiful work, He is also creative and has great suggestions for shots. He is very personable and professional.
    I would highly recommend working with Dove Wedding !!!!!!!!!!

• Ashley

Ashley James · Married on 07/17/2019

Jason was an incredible photographer to work with

Jason was an incredible photographer to work with! We absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos! He was quickly responsive and extremely helpful. He was very organized and worked very well with our coordinator and the venue. He is very Honest and a perfect person to have around on the big day! Thank you

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Johnson · Married on 07/10/2019

Jason is amazing & did a wonderful job

Jason is amazing & did a wonderful job shooting picture my family on my wedding day. He is worked with several of my friends who were also really pleased with his work. Thank you

• Lisa

Lisa Richard · Married on 07/10/2019

He is great at making you feel comfortable

Jason has photographed our wedding and taken pictures for our business. I can tell you from personal experience he is hands down the best photographer I have ever worked with. He is great at making you feel comfortable and ensuring that you look your best.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Paweł Racis · Married on 07/03/2019

We received our absolutely AMAZING photos

We received our absolutely AMAZING photos! They are fantastic and they are more than I could have dreamed of. You are such a great photographer and you captured such beautiful moments… I love all of them! I can’t thank you enough and we would love to do an album with you one day soon!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Merry

merry desuza · Married on 06/27/2019

talented and incredible

If you want the best photographer who will take the time to understand your unique relationship and capture your wedding in the most beautiful, creative way then you must work with Dove Weddings. Thank you

• Allyx

Allyx Westra · Married on 06/04/2019

Jason was an incredible photographer to work with

Jason was an incredible photographer to work with! We absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos! He was quickly responsive and extremely helpful. He was very organized and worked very well with our coordinator and the venue. He is very sweet and was a perfect person to have around on the big day! Thank you!

• James

James H Kiley · Married on 06/01/2019

We couldn’t have asked for better photos

We hired Jason and Lisa for our wedding photos in June 2019. From the very beginning I was impressed with the communication and planning that went into our special day. Lisa and Jason are a fantastic team!! They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout our 2 hour photo session. All we had to do is walk outside our hotel and the rest was in their hands. We just went along for the ride and they took us to several spots to capture the moment. We couldn’t have asked for better photos! I would highly recommend Dove Weddings Photography!! Thank you so much Jason & lisa.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Alisa

Alisa Smith · Married on 04/02/2019

You did a wonderful job

You did a wonderful job! We are so happy with the pictures! Thank you so much! We really appreciate all the time and effort you put in to making it such a great experience.

Sent on 08/04/2019

David · Married on 09/10/2018

What a great guy and awesome photographer. He has photographed so many life events for me and my family. I wouldn’t use anyone else for pictures.

Tamara · Married on 09/10/2018

Lisa is an amazing photographer. She is very professional and friendly. Took care of our wedding & pictures came out amazing. We couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommended for your event!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Stephen · Married on 09/04/2018

Jason and lisa were great through our entire wedding process. They took great photos and everyone loved how attentive they were at the wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Martin · Married on 09/02/2018

Sent on 09/21/2018

Steve · Married on 08/30/2018

Thank You guys so much! We are IN LOVE with the photos and had a great experience with you guys. We truly appreciate your kindness and hospitality. Also, the app is awesome! Thank you for that detail. You were apart of making our journey that much more memorable. We wish you two many blessings & safe travels.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kaye · Married on 08/30/2018

I had the opportunity to work with Jason as my wedding photographer and honestly it's one of the best choices I made when it came to my wedding planning. Jason is kind, hard work and so friendly it's easy to work with him. My husband and I say it all the time, he's like our friend I'd feel just as comfortable grabbing a beer with him as I do having him photograph us. Jason, is fantastic at capturing true/ raw emotion as well as the beauty behind every event. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos! Thank you Jason, for capturing the essence of our wedding day, I love looking at our photos and reliving all he love we felt.

Tamar · Married on 08/29/2018

The best experience! The website is very user friendly and they have very quick response times. They're very affordable and make themselves available by phone email and website. My photographers Jason and Lisa were very professional, captured every moment that I wanted and had us do some great poses! It's only been two weeks and we already got our pictures back! I'd recommend Dove Weddings to everyone!

jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

Thanks Jason ! The photos look amazing and you did an amazing job capturing all the elements of the day.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Arnel · Married on 08/21/2018

If you're looking for an amazing and one of a kind photographer, then Dove Weddings is who you want to hire for that one of a lifetime special moment.
    I would highly recommend working with Dove Weddings !

Sent on 09/03/2018