Dove Ridge Vineyard Reviews

Dove Ridge Vineyard 5
  • F

Faith · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Breathtaking

This venue is so beautiful! My fiancé and I are beyond excited to have our wedding here next year!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Vargem · Married on 09/20/2019

Most beautiful wedding venue!

Dove Ridge Vineyard is the most beautiful venue! The pictures online honestly don't do this place justice; I highly recommend touring it in person and seeing for yourself what makes this venue so magical. Not only is it a breathtaking venue and view, but it's greatly priced and the team here is awesome! Andrea was always prompt to respond to emails and calls and was so helpful through the entire planning process. I can't rave about this venue enough. If you are looking for a picturesque venue with the most beautiful sunsets and backdrop for your wedding, look no further!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 6
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 7
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 8
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolute dream venue!

The moment we pulled up to Dove Ridge we knew we had found our venue. After driving up through the vineyard and we stepped out of the car, we were immediately surrounded by the 360 degree views of the beautiful green hillsides.
    Janan and Andrea were phenomenal throughout the planning process; allowing multiple site visits to show our families and perform walk-through planning sessions.
    Our wedding took place on a very, very warm September day, but the breeze on top of the hill was a true lifesaver. Our guests are still raving about the views, the sunset, the fireworks, the party, all of it!
    It was all such a dream and Dove Ridge was the absolute perfect venue for us. I highly recommend Dove Ridge to all couples for their big day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Joni

Joni Calkins · Married on 08/31/2019

Dove Ridge Vineyard

The staff at Dove Ridge Vineyard was a pleasure to work with. They went out of their way to make my daughters wedding a dream come true. From the moment we stepped on the property we were made to feel like family, and we felt very much at home.
    The reception venue is open and airy and had plenty of space for our 250 guests. And I can’t say enough about the views...absolutely breathtaking. We were fortunate enough to pull off a surprise fireworks display, with the help of PrestoTecnics, that was a true highlight.
    I highly recommend Dove Ridge Vineyard, you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kae Lee · Married on 08/23/2019

Most breathtaking venue in Texas

Everything about Dove Ridge is amazing. The views are the best in Texas, hands down. The vineyard is right outside DFW, but you feel like you're so high up and out of the city! Not to mention the building is perfect. You can really tell when Janan was building it, she put in the time, effort, and money into making sure all the details were beautiful. From the dark hardwood floors, to the chairs, to the stone fireplace, to the iron chandeliers, everything is so elegant!! Even in the Texas heat you get a good breeze up there, so our August 23rd wedding was perfect (with a little help from the rain.) Their entire staff (especially Andrea) was so nice and so accommodating. They made sure everything about our wedding day was perfect!!! You won't regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 08/17/2019

Dove Ride is the most gorgeous venue in DFW!

Dove Ridge Vineyard was the first venues my husband and I toured and we compared each place we looked at afterwards to Dove Ridge. We kept coming back to the spectacular views, beautiful vineyards, green lawns, and most of all the owner, Janan. She is warm and friendly and her goal is to make each couple's day unique and special. We mainly worked with Andrea to plan our wedding and she was just as wonderful as Janan. We really enjoyed working with them both and they were both very accommodating and responsive to us. Once we booked the venue, we had access to take our engagement photos, bridals, and other photos on site. I ended up only needing my bridal portraits which we shot all over the grounds including the vineyard. Janan and Andrea allowed us to tour the venue multiple times, even after we booked the space. We can't say enough how gorgeous Dove Ridge is! Our local guests were as stunned as our out of town guests by the beauty of the venue, the vineyards and the amazing views from the hilltop.

Dove Ridge Vineyard 9
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 10
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 11
    Sent on 09/28/2019

Emilee Allen · Married on 08/03/2019

Dove Ridge Vineyard and staff were truly amazing and a dream come true!

Dove Ridge Vineyard blew away my expectations! They were incredible throughout the whole planning process! They were fast to respond and always willing to give advice, answer questions, and help brainstorm ideas. Janan is so personable and will go above & beyond for all her brides. Andrea was also such a huge help throughout the planning process.
    The photos don’t even do the venue justice! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful and unique the venue is! The views and sunsets are unreal!!!
    You will not be disappointment and will truly have your dream wedding come true!
    We love Dove Ridge Vineyard!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina Paine · Married on 05/03/2019

Dove Ridge Wedding

Dove Ridge is an exceptional venue with incredible and unbeatable views and great customer service! We were extremely pleased with our experience and would choose Dove Ridge again!!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 12
    Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Dream come true!

Dove Ridge was our venue dream come true. The 360 degree views are stunning and the interior is classic which makes it so that you need minimal decor to create a beautiful ambiance. They have built in options for problems with weather which is one less stressful thing to worry about. And the vendor was so easy to work with and very sweet. Highly recommend.

Dove Ridge Vineyard 18
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 19
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 20
    Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Oliver · Married on 03/30/2019

A magical place, the best decision we made

When my husband and I were looking at wedding venues, we were looking for somewhere beautiful, open and different - we didn't want a cookie-cutter wedding. We toured several places, but nothing was really hitting the mark. I had been following Dove Ridge on social media for awhile, and though it was a little farther out than we had originally wanted, the pictures of the venue were unreal - we had to visit. Upon arrival, we sort of instantly knew this was the place. The venue is stunning and unlike anything in the Metroplex, truly. From the minute you drive through the front gates, it already feels special, but once you're at the peak of the hill taking in the gorgeous view, you feel like you're in an incredibly magical place.

We decided to get married there this past March (2019), and it was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. The owner, Janan, and her staff are the warmest and most professional of people - they don't just make you feel like they'll take perfect care of your important day, they make you feel like family. You can tell with the way they designed the venue; it has everything you could possibly want or need in an event space - they've thought of it all, and they don't try to upsell you on a bunch of extras, either. Unlike a lot of vendors in the wedding business, they're not out to take advantage of you. They sincerely love bringing families joy and helping to make their day extraordinary - you can just tell! They certainly succeeded in this for us.

In sum, I can't say enough just how much I recommend Dove Ridge. My husband and I will look back fondly on our special day for the rest of our lives, and we're so thankful to be have been able to celebrate it in such a beautiful way at such a wonderful place.

Dove Ridge Vineyard 21
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 22
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 23
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 24
    Sent on 04/21/2019

Megan Rommel · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream Wedding Venue!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dove Ridge Vineyard and Janan Benefiel. Dove Ridge is the most gorgeous wedding venue I have ever seen - and that sentiment was echoed by my now husband, my parents, my husband's parents, and many of our guests. It was created in a smart way - open air panoramic views for weather Plan A, gorgeous covered patio with a fireplace for Plan B, and a vaulted ceiling banquet reception hall. A balcony for introductions, plenty of bathroom space, adorable prep rooms for bride and groom and the best sunsets for the wedding photos! We were all in awe of how the scenery enhanced the wedding day. Janan was by far the most patient, kind, wonderful person to work with, and she made me feel like the most special bride, even though this venue is booked almost every night. I am so happy we found this place because I could not imagine getting married anywhere more beautiful.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Lesley · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Venue Ever!

Janan was great to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She was friendly, helpful, and communicated great. DRV is beautiful and the views were breathtaking. Every single one of my guests were impressed with the venue. I was super happy because it was wheelchair accessible so all members of my family could attend. Best venue ever.

Dove Ridge Vineyard 25
    Sent on 03/22/2019

Dove Ridge Vineyard's reply:

It was our honor to be a small part of your amazing wedding! Your decor was spectacular, and we were so happy the weather was perfect for your wedding! You will always be part of our Dove Ridge Family, and hope you will come back and visit! We wish you both much love, and a long and happy marriage.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2018

Gorgeous venue with a wonderful team to help you out!

Dove Ridge was the first venue I found online, but the last we toured. As soon as we set foot on the property, we knew this was the place to get married. Even though it was an overcast day it was still breathtaking. Not only are the views amazing, but the staff is wonderful. Janan was so attentive and responsive to my questions and requests. We had a last minute change of plans due to the weather, and the whole Dove Ridge team worked it out and still made our day gorgeous! Our wedding day turned out cloudy and cold, but the pictures are still gorgeous and we received so many compliments about the venue. You will not regret booking Dove Ridge Vineyard as your wedding venue!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 26
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 27
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 28
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 29
    Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna Canada · Married on 10/06/2018

My guest and ourselves LOVED the venue!

I fell in love with the pictures when I saw it online. Once I was actually there to see it in person I was blown away by its beauty! Such a gorgeous venue! My guests loved it! The views are amazing! The owners are such lovely people! I would definitely recommend this venue! You have to see it in person!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Dove Ridge Vineyard's reply:

We are over the moon excited that you allowed us to be part of your special day and that you were pleased! We appreciate your kind words and will share them with our staff. You will always be part of our Dove Ridge family and we hope you and Sergio come back to visit us for many years to come! Wishing you a long and happy marriage! Janan

Savannah · Married on 09/23/2018

Breathtaking venue

This venue was amazing! Absolutely breathtaking views! Large venue with kind of a rustic elegance theme. Not country though which is what I was looking for. All the pictures from the wedding turned out gorgeous. It’s nice because there is room for an indoor, outdoor, or outdoor covered ceremony. I will say it seems like they are becoming more strict as it becomes more popular and theyre starting to only let you have some of their preferred vendors, but that was not the case for my wedding. It’s kind of in the middle of nowhere but that makes it super quiet and peaceful. Really great place.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Gorgeous venue!

Gorgeous venue and wonderful staff to go with it! The staff helped to make sure our day went off with out a hitch! And it sure did! We just loved it! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special! Highly recommend! Five stars!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Stacy · Married on 08/26/2018

The venue and views are absolutely breath taking ! We viewed a couple of venues before seeing this one and when we saw Dove Ridge we knew this was the one. Janan is very nice and accommodating. She is very responsive and treated us like family.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Dove Ridge Vineyard's reply:

You are part of our Dove Ridge family forever! Your wedding was beautiful and we were honored to be a small part of your happily ever after! Hearing your kind words gives us so much joy. Thank you for choosing us! It was such a pleasure to work with you all!
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/28/2018

We immediately fell in love when we found Dove Ridge Vineyard on The Knot while searching for a wedding venue. We were speechless when we went to tour the venue for the first time. The area is absolutely gorgeous and you feel like you are in the middle of the hill country. Dove Ridge Vineyard fit both of our personalities and we knew we wanted to get married there as soon as we pulled up to the venue. Janan was so easy to work with and was so friendly from the moment we met her. It was such a joy working with her and would recommend Dove Ridge Vineyard to anyone. Don’t miss their open house opportunities!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 30
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 38
    Dove Ridge Vineyard 39
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Dove Ridge Vineyard's reply:

Wow, we are humbled by all your glowing praise. It was our absolute pleasure to work with you, and see all your hard work and planning go into such a beautiful and spectacular wedding day! Your kind words and beautiful photos are so appreciated by our entire staff. We hope that you will always come back to visit! Wishing you much happiness always! Janan
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ward · Married on 08/10/2019

Love at first sight...

This is unlike any other venue in the dfw area. You will literally fall in love as soon as you see it - the tricky part is finding an available Saturday! Books crazy fast, so go check it out ASAP after you get engaged! Their open houses are also great events to help you create a vision and get a jump start on vendor contacts & quotes. Janan and her staff treat you like family - it’s quite refreshing when dealing with so many different vendors in the wedding planning process. I definitely recommend the venue and staff for a wedding or any special event really. Just a heads up, some of the minor decor that really adds to the overall essence of the venue such as string lights, and whiskey barrels are “add ons” in addition to your base rental. You will without a doubt want these so just be mindful that you will spend more than your base rental when it comes to sticking to your budget! Highly recommend this venue - it’s amazing! The pictures and videos can’t be beat with the scenery and sunset! Oh & splurge on the fireworks. :)

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful Venue

Dove Ridge Vineyard is an absolutely stunning venue. Janan and Andrea were great to work with! There were a couple of instances where they were slow to respond, so I would suggest checking in with them if there isn't a response after a couple of days. Other than the delayed responses, everything was perfect! I had a unique ceremony set-up and the staff was very encouraging and helpful! The staff set up all of the reception and ceremony tables and chairs the morning of the wedding so I could make any last minute changes.
    The day was perfect and I couldn't be any happier with the Dove Ridge venue and staff!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 40
    Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Deleo · Married on 11/04/2018

Breath taking venue

The venue was so beautiful and the view is absolutely breath taking! Janan was wonderful to work with and very sweet. She always responded quickly and was always so helpful. She put together a preferred vendor list of all the vendors she would recommend for all her brides and that helped out so much!

Dove Ridge Vineyard 47
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 04/27/2019

3.0

Van Cleave Wedding

Dove Ridge Vineyard is a beautiful venue! We booked the venue because of the incredible views that you can see and the sweet staff and owner there. We were under the impression that the staff would help more on the day of and they didn't help much, but we were still quite happy. The venue was all set up when we got there and they helped make our day a success along with my incredible friends and family.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2019

3.0

Such a beautiful day

Janan and the staff at dove ridge are fantastic. They are so friendly and quick to respond. Such a beautiful venue. Only wish they included linens with the venue rental.

Sent on 06/16/2019