Douglasville Conference Center Reviews

17 | Douglasville, GA

17 Reviews for Douglasville Conference Center

Tatiana Brown · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful! Magical!

It was a wonderful experience. My daughter was very happy with the outcome of her sweet 16. Staff members were attentive and accommodating. Thank you Douglasville conference center team. Amy,Tujuanza,Jennifer and Lauren you rock!

Sylvia Moran · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding

Awesome. Jennifer was the best. Thanks for having her on your team! It was great working with her. She made it easy.

Pat · Married on 11/04/2017

I had the opportunity to decorate the ball room at this beautiful venue. The staff was so accommodating and attentive. Loved the space. Pat Goolsby of Uniquely Arranged Decor

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

The staff and seevices are PHENOMENAL. They were there every step of the way helping me throughout th entire process.

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with the staff of the Douglasville Conference Center! Everyone was so friendly and helpful from the time I first stopped by to tour the venue up to the day of my wedding. Anytime I stopped by to take care of any business concerning my wedding I was greeted from the second I walked in the door. Jennifer walked me through the process of booking this venue and was very available to answer any questions that I had anytime after. They have in house catering through Proof of The Pudding where I met with Ike and she was too very helpful. The venue is very beautiful and very clean. I also met my wedding coordinator at their Behind the Veil wedding event. Overall I had a great experience and I don't have ANY regrets going with the Douglasville Conference Center and working with Jennifer and Staff!

Tasandra · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful team, wonderful place.... PERFECT experience!!! I absolutely LOVE AMY, JENNIFER and IKE!!!

Ariel · Married on 06/10/2017

The experience was absolutely wonderful I highly recommend this venue for any special event .

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

Best venue hands down. I would recommend to anyone.

• O

Odasia · Married on 05/18/2016

Jennifer and her team were great!
    The moment that I started planning which was a year in advance for my reception, the team kicked in. They were very helpful with providing ideas with setup, colors, vendors, hotels and very patient. The place is beautiful and accommodating. It has beautiful dressing rooms for bride & groom and great parking. Greeting bags.m for family members at the hotel. Bridal shows! Great place! Great area! Nothing but great things to say! It's a beautiful facility! Thanks! Jennifer, Ike, Samantha, & Amanda! Kitchen staff-Cassandra! General Manager! Everyone who contributed to making my reception a success & stress free! Thanks!

Paula · Married on 11/24/2012

Too bad the newer facility was not available for my date but this place did everything I asked for and made sure I needed nothing.

Teejha · Married on 09/05/2009

My wedding and reception was held here and it was totally beautiful. The ceremony was outside in the Plaza and the fountain was on and it just lent so much to the atmosphere. In the evening the fountain was lit and we were able to take beautiful pictures. The venue for the reception was so worth every penny and it wasn't a lot of pennies. All in all the Douglasville Conference Center was the perfect venue for our big day. Thank you Jennifer and all of your staff.

• U

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2008

This venue just had new carpet, furniture and paint and looked brand new. The staff was very helpful as well.

Tracy · Married on 07/22/2017

Just love love love this place and the staff at Douglasville Conference Center!!! They were professional throughout the entire time and provided quality service! The food was amazing and hot! Definitely would do it all over again! Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Asa · Married on 10/29/2017

Wonderful experience working with Amy.

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

The conference center was great for our wedding. Its the total package with bride/groom suites, plenty of parking, great food, and its very spacious. The staff was amazing to work with throughout the wedding planning process. Thanks for helping us have an unforgettable day.

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2009

3.0

The Douglasville Conference Center is a great value for the size of venue. The interior was recently overhauled, so it is very nice. There is a ballroom and a meeting room, so you can rent the whole building or just the ballroom. We used the video/audio system with a huge screen to show a slideshow and hooked up our ipod for music. Things worked great! (The screen retracts into the ceiling if you don't use it, so you won't see it at all). The location is very convenient for guests--not far from I-20. Parking was easy at the city lot across the street. The building and ballroom is handicap accessible, and my grandmothers had no problems getting in and out. Caterers love the big and well-equipped kitchen with easy access to a driveway to haul in all the food.