Douglas Manor Reviews

Douglas Manor 5
Douglas Manor 6
Douglas Manor 7

Brenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Southern hospitality at its’ finest

Loved working with the folks at Douglas Manor! Well kept grounds, multiple areas for holding ceremony and the modern “barn”had a great modern yet rustic feel. They made us feel like a part of the family and were great at helping make our plans a reality, even providing tips and recommendations for other businesses to bring it all together. Our guests loved the location- country feel but close to all amenities and lodging!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Molly · Married on 03/24/2018

Best venue EVER

I can not say enough good things about Douglas Manor and the staff! Everything was perfect and just how I imagined my wedding day! They are very quick to respond and help make the day stress free!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Douglas Manor 8
    Douglas Manor 9
    Douglas Manor 10

Andrea · Married on 03/17/2018

You need to get married here!

We loved Douglas Manor!! The staff was excellent with seeing that our dreams came true on our special day!! Everything we asked for was met beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Douglas Manor 11
    Douglas Manor 12
    Douglas Manor 13
    Douglas Manor 14
    Douglas Manor 15

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

Wedding Day

Amazing staff and beautiful venue

Sent on 12/30/2018

STEPHANIE · Married on 10/06/2017

Tracie and her whole family were nothing less than wonderful in every way. They were so helpful and went over and beyond opening their property and home to us. We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding day. All of our guest raved about our venue choice. They are the BEST

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tiarra · Married on 07/07/2017

We could not have selected a better venue for our special day. Tracy is very professional and was extremely helpful throughout the entire day. The offer a golf cart ride to and from the area of the Vermont and venue. There's an wonderful bride's and groom's room to accommodate the entire bridal party. The rental of the venue also comes with decor pieces that really came in handy. I would recommend this venue to any bride at the drop of a heart beat.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Cindy · Married on 08/01/2015

Douglas Manor was an amazing place for my daughter's wedding. Tracey and her family went above and beyond to accommodate every aspect of our special day. They had everything handled before we could even begin to think about it. The grounds are beautiful and the barn is very spacious. We had about 350 guests and there was plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves at the reception where we served finger foods and had a DJ for dancing. The antique church pews that we used for seating for the outdoor wedding were such a nice touch. Our guests went on and on about how wonderful everything was. Tracey was so flexible about letting us come several times before the wedding so we could meet with out caterer or plan decorations. They made sure everything was ready and they even used golf carts to take the guests from the parking lot to the wedding. I could not imagine a better place for the most important day of my daughter's life. I can not say enough good things about this venue! I would recommend it to anyone!

Sue · Married on 07/25/2015

Douglas Manor is a beautiful place. You have 3 choices to pick for your wedding ceremony and a 9,000 sq. ft. facility to have your reception. They have tables and decorations at your disposal, a stage, and a bar in the building. Plus a bride's room, groom's room, kitchen, and two bathrooms. Great place for a beautiful wedding! Also very friendly people own Douglas Manor. We had nothing but compliments at my daughter's reception. Highly recommend Douglas Manor!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful! The owner, Tracie, is wonderful! She was always available to answer any questions I had. She was incredible the day of the wedding. She and her staff went above and beyond to make our day even more special!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Tracie and everyone at Douglas Manor was amazing to work with! They were always available to help and answer questions and the venue is so fun! We would just show up randomly with ideas for the decor and they would stop what they were doing to make sure we were happy. I still have people talking about how much they loved it! I would definitely recommend this venue and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding and experience. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception at Douglas Manor in May of 2015. Tracie was very helpful with everything and the venue was beyond beautiful! Even a year later, guests still tell me what a beautiful place it was! I would definitely recommend Douglas Mankr to anyone!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

The owners are awesome!!! I can't wait for my big day !

Sent on 01/23/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/05/2014

Douglas Manor and their staff is absolutely AMAZING!!! They are willing to work with you to make your day perfect. Not mention the place is beautiful with options of where to have your outdoor wedding and a perfect indoor option if you have some not so perfect weather.

Sent on 08/19/2014

This venue was AMAZING! Tracy and her family beyond exceeded my expectations. They were always willing to answer any questions or concerns. Our wedding would have not been the same with out all of their help!

Sent on 03/02/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Douglas Manor is absolutely beautiful!! The staff is amazing and the whole experience was great!! Everyone has always complimented us on our whole wedding and how beautiful everything was!! Can't beat a fall ceremony in front of an outdoor fireplace at sunset!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Jan · Married on 07/12/2013

This venue is absolutely beautiful! The perfect place to have a wedding and reception. The people are wonderful, so easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Addie · Married on 03/12/2016

Douglas manor was the most beautiful site for our wedding. The outdoor and indoor spaces are just amazing. It poured down rain all day on our wedding day, but I had faith the rain would stop just in time for ceremony and wanted to keep it outside. The team at Douglas Manor worked all day in the pouring rain to make my vision of an outdoor wedding a possibility. And when the rain stopped just in time for our ceremony, it was as beautiful as it could be!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful Fall Wedding last weekend. Douglas Manor was the perfect choice for our wedding and the staff was a pleasure to work with from Day 1. The highly organized staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout all stages of planning and greatly minimized stress for our wedding. Our guests loved the location and the beautiful scenery just as much as we did. I'd highly recommend this venue and cannot thank the staff enough for all they did to make our day special.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Karen · Married on 07/07/2018

Tracie at Douglas Manor is easy to work with and has experience to help you as you plan. She has the beautiful grounds for outdoor ceremonies plus an indoor facility that holds hundreds of people comfortably. You have the freedom to choose your vendors and decor to make your wedding personal and creative. The indoor facility has approximately 36 tables, a kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, a stage, restrooms, dressing rooms, and a bar area. There are two arbors, a stone arch, a columned area with a stone fireplace mantle, two lakes and an open field to give many options for outside ceremonies. There is ample parking, golf cart service, and easy access for vendors to set up.

Sent on 07/12/2018