Douglas James Studio Reviews

8 Reviews for Douglas James Studio

• Becca

Becca Pelet · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome, 2 thumbs up!

Douglas and Rachel were recommended by my wedding planner so I knew I was in good hands. My husband HATES his picture taken and talk of photography put him in a sour mood throughout our planning process. I was really concerned about how our images would turn out. I arrived for our First Look to find my husband laughing and at ease. I don't know what Douglas and Rachel did to make him feel so comfortable with them, but I couldn't have been happier! My husband looks relaxed and is smiling in all our pictures - it is a miracle! In addition, Douglas offered some amazing drone photography of our wedding (we got married at home) - they are some of our favorite photos of the day! While these two things were huge in making our day special, I will say I was super impressed with how much I didn't notice Douglas and Rachel on our wedding day - they did not throw themselves in front of guests or make their presence obtrusive as they captured our special day. Highly recommend this team!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Ceneatra · event on: 12/16/2017

Doug was great, he was very flexible and patient during our session. We had very fussy baby for our Christmas pictures and he worked with us to get pictures we were happy with. He was very creative in the venues he selected. My family loves working with him.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Judi · event on: 11/26/2017

Fun! Beautiful shots! Patient and playful with grandchildren. Can't wait to do more!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Simone · Married on 07/06/2017

Doug is an amazing photographer that really listens to his clients and executes their vision so artistically. He puts everyone at ease and is very professional!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/14/2017

I have worked with Doug several times now. Each time has been a great experience! He is fun and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Our wedding was in May 2106 and Doug and his team did an amazing job capturing our day! He was there every step of the way and was very willing to do whatever it took to make sure he captured every moment! From our engagement photo shoot to our wedding day, Doug’s vision for capturing our special moments were so memorable! He captured the moments that I would have never thought of, which have turned out to be my favorite pictures and he did a great job capturing all the scenery our venue had to offer!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Doug is very responsive and flexible. Passionate about his craft and telling our love story.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Ceneatra · Married on 04/20/2013

Doug was wonderful, he arrived on time and was set up before had arrived. We were doing family photos and he was very patient and flexible as we dealt with an irritable 6 month old. He remained professional the whole time and made the most out of the session and we walked away with some great photos. His turn around time was also exceptional as we needed a quick turnaround due the upcoming holiday season. He is great and we look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 01/21/2018