Douglas Green Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Sammi Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Photographer for a Great Price

Doug did an exceptional job photographing our wedding!! I told him in advance that we wanted minimal posed pictures, with the exception of couple and family portraits, and that we would prefer he capture true moments as they happened. He did a great job and after portraits, I barely noticed he was there. He sent us a huge gallery of photos two weeks after the wedding and they were incredible. We had so much trouble narrowing down which ones to share and what we want to get printed. Doug was very friendly, personable, and professional. He responded quickly, arrived on time, and did his job very well. I highly recommend him!
    Veronique Married on 10/08/2017
    Doug is so amazing to work with! From the first day we met for engagement photos, we felt so at ease with him and had so much fun taking our pictures. At our wedding, Doug somehow managed to be everywhere he needed to be at the right time, and was able to capture every special moment in just the right way. We loved that he got some great shots of our families and guests too, and many people at our wedding commented on how awesome he was! Doug had some great ideas for backdrops and poses, and we ended up with a nice balance of artistic, posed and candid shots. We also loved that we had access to all of our photos with our package, and didn't have to pay for each print. Doug is truly an artist and we would recommend him to anyone!
    Jackie Married on 11/12/2016
    Doug was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding photos! He was fun, personable and professional. Our photos were quite honestly one of the best parts of our wedding as he captured so many wonderful moments. He made us feel at ease throughout the day and was flexible with our day of timeline. Our photographs were absolutely gorgeous - our families continue to rave about them. We recommend Doug to any and all brides and grooms in the Atlanta area - what a wonderful and talented photographer to work with!
    Katie Married on 03/29/2014
    Eric and I got married last year in March. We continue to keep in touch with Doug because he became so close to us during the wedding process. He captured every moment from the engagement all the way to us waving goodbye in our limo. Doug was excellent to work with and made our wedding day very special.
    Holly Married on 10/19/2013
    I am absolutely in love with the pictures from our wedding! Doug listened to our ideas and came up with even more beautiful ones. On the big day a ton of our guests came to me commenting on how great the photographer was, I just smiled because we knew that from time meeting Doug. There was no doubt in my mind the pictures would be amazing. He DID NOT disappoint :)
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 10/29/2011
    I am writing this review a smidge early. I have only seen a few pictures of Facebook and so far they look wonderful. Doug has a very easy going demeanor but on your big day, Doug is all business. We saw him all over the place for our wedding and reception. His son did our video. I have not seen it but I was impressed by the mini camera he was using to capture our moments. He also came to our rehearsal to get a good idea of all of our special activities.

Doug will never come off as a pushy sales person nor a super cocky photographer. He is in it to make your day special. Hire Doug to be your photographer.
    Michelle Married on 06/25/2011
    Doug is not only an awesome guy to work with, he also takes amazing pictures. He is so personable and really spends the time to get to know you as a couple. I was so glad we chose Doug to be there on our special day. We love looking at our pictures and we love Doug!!!
    Sherri Married on 09/25/2009
    Friendly photographer with 9 years experience.
    Very flexible on photos and took requests from me. I sent him a word doc with all the posed pictures I required and who would be in them. I also explained how it important it was to me that he get lots of kid pictures, including when they (as bridesmaids and groomsmen, and flower girls) walked down the aisle.
    Produced high quality pictures and now we're anxiously awaiting our final photo album. We got to pick the pictures for the album.
    He's very experienced with all kinds of lighting and he can produce pictures in color, black and white, sepia, and whatever else there may be.
    Just an awesome photographer!
    Jennifer Married on 04/12/2008
    Doug was great to work with. Very proffessional and willing to work on new and interesting ideas. Super fun as well and seems to really enjoy his job.